克里斯顿爵士 我和兰尼诺已经达成共识
Ser Criston, Laenor and I have an understanding.
我允许他追求自己所爱之人
I’ve granted him leave to pursue his own interests.
他也给了我同样的许可
And in turn, he’s granted me the same.
所以你想让我当你的奸夫
So you want me to be your whore?
我希望我们维持一开始的关系
I want us to continue as we began,
你继续担任我的誓忠守卫者
with you as my sworn protector.
-我的白骑士 -我曾宣誓‥
– My white knight. – I took an oath…
成为你的御林铁卫
as a knight of your Kingsguard.
-一个忠贞的誓言 但我打破了 -我不会告诉任何人
An oath of chastity. I’ve broken it. – I won’t tell anyone.
我亵渎了自己的白斗篷 它是我唯一拥有的东西
– I’ve soiled my white cloak and it’s the only thing I have to my fucking name.
我想着如果我们成婚 我或许能有所挽回
I thought if we were married, I might be able to restore it.
铁王座重于我个人
The Iron Throne looms larger than me.
重于我家族中的任何人
Larger than anyone in my family.
征服者伊耿统一了七大王国‥
Aegon the Conqueror united the Seven Kingdoms
带领它们走上了‥
and put them on a path…
克里斯顿爵士‥
Ser Criston.
-快叫学士来 去叫梅罗斯 -后退‥
– Fetch the maester. Get Mellos! – Get back. Get back!
备好坩埚
Prepare the crucible.
我们会需要水蛭
We’ll need leeches.
克里斯顿爵士
Ser Criston.
你被召见
You’ve been summoned.
我几分钟前才刚刚见过公主
I left the Princess just minutes ago.
不是公主 爵士
Not the Princess, ser.
是王后
The Queen.
王后陛下 克里斯顿爵士到了
Ser Criston, Your Grace.
没事了
That will be all.
我必须问你一个敏感的问题 克里斯顿爵士
I fear I must question you on a delicate matter, Ser Criston.
王后陛下 身为臣子 我自当有问必答
I am your servant to do with, my Queen.
此事关乎到雷妮拉公主
It concerns our dear Princess Rhaenyra.
请坐吧
Please.
身为她的誓忠守卫者 你自当对她忠诚
You are her sworn protector and rightly loyal to her.
没错
I am.
戴蒙回来那晚‥
The night of Daemon’s return…
外面传起了一个谣言
there has been a rumor.
或者说 我父亲听说了‥
Or rather, my father received an accounting of…
一件有违道德之事‥
a lapse of morals
或许就发生在‥
that may have occurred between…
当然了 我绝对不该质疑公主的贞洁
It is, of course, unthinkable for me to question the virtue of the Princess
她是我很珍重的人 但‥
whom I hold in highest regard, but…
但我确实想知道‥
I did, however, wonder if…
我知道年少冲动之下‥
I am not unaware that in the flush of youth
人可能会犯错
there may be errors made.
在决心方面的松懈
Breaches in resolve.
-松懈 或者说违背‥ -王后陛下 确有此事
– Breaches, or rather lapses… – It happened, Your Grace.
你所指的那宗罪
The sin you allude to.
是我犯下了
I have committed it.
当然是受了她的引诱 但这‥
At her instigation, it is true, but that should…
这不该是借口
It is no excuse.
我已经违背了誓言
My oath has been broken.
让自己蒙羞
I have dishonored myself.
我不配得到体谅
I deserve no consideration.
但如果‥
But if
作为一名仁慈的王后
as a clement queen
您想可怜我
you are inclined to pity…
我只有这一个请求
I would ask only this.
不要阉♥割♥我‥
That rather than gelding me
也不要折磨我‥
and having me tortured
请您大发慈悲 直接处死我
you would sentence me mercifully to death.
谢谢你的坦诚 克里斯顿爵士
Thank you for your honesty, Ser Criston.
你可以退下了
You may go.
好好休息 国王陛下 我去拿水蛭
Rest now, Your Grace. I will bring the leeches.
恕我冒昧 大学士
If I may, Grand Maester
我私自调配了一种新的草药膏贴
I took the liberty of preparing a fresh set of herbal poultices
或许会更有效
– that might be more effective. – That will not be necessary, Orwyle.
没那个必要 欧维尔
水蛭一向能缓解国王陛下的痛苦
The leechings have always brought His Grace relief.
有助眠功效
To help him sleep.
王后呢
Where is the Queen?
我被告知她在忙别的事 陛下
I was given to understand that she is otherwise occupied, Your Grace.
莱昂诺 我会被后人铭记为圣君吗
Will I be remembered as a good king, Lyonel?
陛下
Your Grace?
史书将如何记载我
What will they say of me when the histories are written?
我没有上过战场 未曾征服土地 也没有经历过大的挫折
I have neither fought nor conquered, nor suffered any great defeat.
有人或许会认为这是好运气
Some might call that good fortune.
但编不成一首好歌♥谣 对吧
It hardly makes a good song, does it?
一百年后在盛宴上传唱的歌♥谣
To be sung at feasts in a hundred years.
五百年后
Five hundred.
您延续了杰赫里斯国王的传承
You have carried King Jaehaerhys’ legacy
维持了王国的强盛
and kept the realm strong.
比起死后被编在歌♥谣中 安稳地度过一生岂不是更好
Is it not better to live in peace than to have songs sung after you are dead?
或许吧
Perhaps.
我也有渴盼经受考验的想法
There is a part of me wishes I had been tested.
我总是想 若有压力在身 我或许会练就不同的心性
I often think that in a crucible I may have been forged a different man.
许多经受考验的人只盼着能免遭苦难
Many that are tested only wish to have been spared it.
有位大人向我保证
Another lord might assure me that I would rise
如果生逢其时 我会像征服者伊耿那样崛起
like Aegon the Conqueror given the chance.
-陛下 这‥ -你说得对
– Your Grace, that is… – You’re right.
你说得对 你一向都是对的
You’re right. As always.
或许还是不知道为好
It is perhaps best not to know.
国王陛下韦赛里斯一世 怀着喜悦的心情宣布
It is with great pleasure that His Grace, King Viserys
王室婚礼庆祝活动现在开始
announces the start of the royal wedding celebrations.
兰尼斯特家族族长 杰森兰尼斯特
House Lannister with their lord, Jason Lannister
西境公爵及凯岩城领主
Lord Paramount of the West and Master of Casterly Rock.
海塔尔家族及其领主霍伯特海塔尔
House Hightower with their lord, Hobert Hightower
南境灯塔 学城守护者
Beacon of the South, Defender of the Citadel
旧镇之声
and the Voice of Oldtown.
及琳妮丝海塔尔夫人
And the Lady Lynesse Hightower.
恭喜了 陛下
Congratulations, Your Grace.
您为公主觅得了良婿
You have made a fine match for the Princess.
谢谢 杰森大人 我想不出比兰尼诺爵士更合适的人选
Thank you, Lord Jason. I could think of no better man than Ser Laenor.
如果这只是欢迎盛宴
Well, if this is only the welcome feast
我承认自己实在难以想象婚礼的盛况
I admit I cannot imagine what you might have planned for the wedding.
我女儿是未来的女王
Well, my daughter is the future queen.
我希望这场婚礼能载入史册
I wanted this to be a wedding for the histories.
王后呢 我还想当面请安
Where is the Queen? I had hoped to pay my respects.
王后应该还在为庆祝活动做准备
I understand the Queen is still readying herself for the celebrations.
所以男人才发动战争
This is why men wage war.
因为女人永远不能及时赶赴战场
Because women would never be ready for the battle in time.
杰森大人 您的到来总是令人愉悦
Your presence is always such a pleasure, Lord Jason.
公主 陛下
Princess. Your Grace.
陛下 雷妮拉公主 恭喜
Your Grace, Princess Rhaenyra, congratulations are in order.
我们很荣幸你能前来 杰洛爵士
We are very honored to have you as a guest, Ser Gerold.
不得不说 知道雷娅夫人过世后 我悲痛不已
I must say, I was most distressed to hear of the Lady Rhea’s tragic passing.
还请节哀顺变
– I am very sorry for your loss.
雷娅夫人傲然独♥立♥
– Lady Rhea was a unique character.
像她这样的人百年难得
Her kind is not soon to be seen again.
如果王室可以做些什么 来帮助罗伊斯家族或‥
If there is anything the crown might do to aid House Royce or its…
瓦列利安家族的科利斯大人
Lord Corlys of House Velaryon
潮汐之主 潮头岛伯爵
Lord of the Tides, Master of Driftmark.
其妻雷妮丝坦格利安公主
And his lady wife, Princess Rhaenys Targaryen
及他们的儿子和继承人 兰尼诺瓦列利安爵士
and their son and heir, Ser Laenor Velaryon.
未来的王夫
The future king consort.
-我的未婚夫 -我的未婚妻
– My betrothed. – My betrothed.
还请各位不要拘束
Be welcome
与我共同庆祝
as we join together in celebration.
今晚只是开始
Tonight is only its beginning.
我们敬仰王国渊源最久 最有力的同盟 瓦列利安家族
We honor the crown’s oldest and fiercest ally, House Velaryon.
回溯古瓦雷利亚与龙的时代
Reaching back to the days of Old Valyria and the age of dragons.
在坦格利安家族‥
With House Targaryen and…
国王一定会不悦 他话刚说到一半
The king will not be happy. Right in the midst of his speech.
参天塔上的灯塔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!