她和兰尼诺爵士的第一个孩子 不论男女
She and Ser Laenor’s firstborn child, regardless of gender
都会从她那里继承铁王座
will inherit the Iron Throne from her.
那我可以认为
Can I presume that
根据维斯特洛的传统
in keeping with Westerosi tradition
他们的孩子会随父姓吗
their children would take their father’s name?
他们生来就是瓦列利安家的人
That they would be born Velaryons?
当然了 科利斯大人 你不是在说
Surely, Lord Corlys you are not proposing
因为雷妮拉是女人 坦格利安王朝要在她手上断代吧
the Targaryen dynasty end with my daughter simply because she’s a woman?
我只是想问清楚 陛下
I only seek clarity, Your Grace.
要不要为您搬一把椅子
Might I have a chair brought in for you?
不用了 谢谢 我不需要座椅
No, thank you. No, I do not require a chair.
孩子出生后
Upon their birth
兰尼诺爵士和雷妮拉的孩子 会随父姓瓦列利安
Ser Laenor and Rhaenyra’s children shall take their father’s name, Velaryon
这是为了遵守我们的传统
in keeping with our traditions.
但是
However
等他们的第一个孩子登上铁王座时
at such time when their firstborn ascends the Iron Throne
他或她必须改姓坦格利安
he or she will do so bearing the name Targaryen.
龙族对七大王国的统治将延续数百年
Dragons will rule the Seven Kingdoms for the next hundred years.
就如同过去的一百年
Just as they did the last.
这是很公平的让步
This is an equitable compromise.
那就好
Good.
好了 如果没别的事‥
Now, if there is nothing further…
其实 如果必须要嫁人 我很高兴能嫁给你
In truth, if it had to be someone I’m glad it is you.
我知道你不喜欢这桩婚事
I know this union is not what you would choose.
我对你没有不满 表妹
I hold nothing against you, cousin.
不是‥
No…
其实‥
Rather…
我认为是口味的问题
Dare I say it is a matter of taste?
比起鹅肉 我更喜欢烤鸭
I prefer roast duck to goose.
我也说不出原因
I cannot say why.
不是因为吃得不够多
It’s not for a lack of trying.
就是有人很喜欢吃鹅肉
There are those who like goose very well.
我觉得鹅肉稍有油腻
I find it a bit greasy for my taste.
我知道不管达成何种协议
I know that whatever agreement being struck up there
都没办法改变你的口味 也改变不了我的
will not change your appetites nor will it change mine.
那你有什么提议
And what do you propose?
我们履行对各自父亲和王国的责任
That we perform our duty to our fathers and to the realm.
等结束后
And when it’s done
我们俩就各吃各的
each of us dine as we see fit.
虽然船已准备好 韦赛里斯已经上♥床♥睡了
Viserys has taken to bed while his ship is readied.
或许我‥
Perhaps I…
太过强硬
overextended myself?
把他逼向了崩溃边缘
Pushed him too close to the edge?
我堂弟选择冒着风暴坐船过来
My cousin chose to sail into this tempest, husband.
国王跋涉而来 向兰尼诺求亲
It’s undignified of the King to drag himself here
-的确有失身份 -兰尼诺呢
and beg for Laenor’s hand. Where is Laenor?
-他和雷妮拉在海边散步 -很好
He and Rhaenyra are walking the coast. Good.
他们看起来‥
Do they seem…
和气吗
familiar?
他们一起长大
They grew up together.
和气不是问题
Familiarity is not at issue.
兰尼诺肯定已经对她倾心
I am sure Laenor’s already taken with her.
她过去几年里出落得很标致
She’s grown quite comely these last few years.
你知道他的本性
You know his true nature.
他还小
He’s still young.
长大后就好了
He will outgrow it.
这世上哪有比与女人同床‥
There is no pleasure in the world like…
-更美好的事 -我们把儿子推入了危险的境地
– bedding a woman. – We are placing our son in danger.
王国里的大人对雷妮拉下跪 宣誓效忠于她
The lords of the realm bent the knee to Rhaenyra and swore obeisance to her.
那是在伊耿坦格利安 这个嫡出的王子降生之前
That was before there was a trueborn prince named Aegon Targaryen.
雷妮拉的继承人之位定会动摇
Rhaenyra’s succession will be challenged.
刀剑会扎向她 她的丈夫 以及他们的继承人
Knives will come out for her, her husband and for their heirs.
我们家族控制着王国的海军 和一半的龙
Our house controls the realm’s navy and half its dragons.
任何蠢到撼动雷妮拉地位的人 都会死无葬身之地
Anyone fool enough to challenge Rhaenyra’s claim will be crushed.
为了什么呢 科利斯 财富 权力 自尊
To what end, Corlys? Wealth, power, pride?
公道
Justice.
不论如何
By all rights
-你都该是七大王国的女王 -天啊
you should be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. – God.
-你被抢去了王位‥ -我从未登上王位
– You were robbed of the crown by… – I never wore the crown.
-因为王国不会接受 -我想尽全力‥
Because the realm would not have it so. And I would remedy that…
弥补这个狭隘的错误‥
small-minded error by any means necessary…
我已经将前尘往事忘却 科利斯
I, myself, have put the business behind me, Corlys.
我一直惧怕终有一日 你将不得不娶妻
I’ve always feared the day you’d have to marry a woman.
现在这一天来了
Now it comes.
你未婚妻自愿
Your betrothed gives you leave
允许你继续享用‥
of her own free will, to continue partaking of.
我是鸭肉还是鹅肉来着
Was I the duck or the goose?
我不得已接受命运 你却拿这件事开玩笑
I’ve come to meet my fate and you make a jape of it.
雷妮拉会成为七大王国的女王
That Rhaenyra will be queen of the Seven Kingdoms
你会是她的王夫
and you will be her king consort.
想想那些比武大会 盛宴和海上的战役
Think of the tournaments, the feasts, the battles at sea.
陛下 你愿意今日戴上王冠吗
Will you wear your crown today, Your Grace?
你就是个傻瓜
You’re a fool.
你会需要一个誓忠守卫者
You will need a sworn protector.
这要超出我们的预期
And this is better than we could have hoped for.
她自己也有情人
She has a paramour of her own.
也不知道是谁
I wonder who it is.
你今早也睡不着吗
Did sleep flee you as well this morning?
我需要见你 公主
I needed to see you, Princess.
我承认自己也有同样的想法
I confess I had a similar desire.
我们相识多年 你经常向我倾诉心声
You have confided in me now and then over the years of our acquaintance.
原谅我这么说 我感觉对你‥
I feel, forgive me, that I know you…
有所了解
a bit.
你不只是对我有所了解
You know more than a bit.
我听过你无数次抱怨 有多憎恶自己的地位
I’ve heard you say so many times how you loathe the lot of your position.
说你只能遵照 父亲一时的心血来潮嫁人
That you are to be married off at your father’s whim
他毫不理会你内心的想法
with no thought given to the yearning of your own heart
现在这一天来了
and now the day comes.
兰尼诺爵士是个体面正直的男人 但不是你选的
Ser Laenor is a good and decent man, but you did not choose him.
而是别人替你选的
He was chosen for you.
没错
It’s true.
如果有另一条‥
If there were another path…
通向自♥由♥的道路
one that led to freedom
你愿意踏足吗
would you tread it?
雷妮拉 我来这里之前
Rhaenyra, before I came here,
是风暴地的一个骑士
I was a knight of the Stormlands.
我很熟悉阳戟城的港口
I have deep knowledge of the port at Sunspear
在那里我看到过厄斯索斯的船只
where I’ve seen the ships of Essos setting sail
载满橘子和肉桂扬帆起航
with their holds full of oranges and cinnamon
我一直盼望能看到那些船去了哪
and I’ve always wished to see where they went.
你是想离开吗
Are you asking for leave?
我想让你跟我一起走
I’m asking you to come with me.
远离这一切
Away from all of this.
远离你的继承权带来的负担和屈辱
From the burdens and indignities of your inheritance.
我们抛下一切 一起去看大千世界
Let us leave it all behind and see the world together.
我们会是无名之辈 过上自♥由♥自在的日子
We will be nameless and free.
想去哪便去哪 想爱谁便爱谁
Free to go where we like, to love as we like.
到了厄斯索斯‥
In Essos…
你可以嫁给我
you could marry me.
为了爱情结合 而不是为了王位
A marriage for love, not for the crown.
克里斯顿爵士 我就是王权
I am the crown, Ser Criston.
或者将成为王权
Or I will be.
我或许厌恶自己的职责
I may chafe at my duties
但你以为我会为了一蒲式耳的橘子
but do you think I would choose infamy
或一艘开往亚夏的船 背上万世骂名吗
in exchange for a bushel of oranges or a ship to Asshai?
嫁给一位来自名门望族的贵公子 是我的职责
It is my duty to marry a nobleman from a great house
兰尼诺爵士会是不错的夫君
and Ser Laenor will make a fine husband.
但我的‥
But my…
我成婚‥
my marriage…
不意味着我们的关系要结束
does not have to be the end.