-早上好 雷娅夫人 -堂哥
Good morrow, Lady Rhea. Cousin.
-你今天要捕什么 兔子吗 -鹿
– What’s today’s quarry? Rabbit? – Deer.
不错的挑战 需要同伴吗
A fine challenge. – Care for some company?
我更愿独自前往
I’d rather ride alone.
那祝你好运了
Good fortune to you.
夫君
Husband.
什么风把你吹来谷地了
What brings you to the Vale?
还是你终于来跟我圆房♥了
Or have you, at last, come to consummate our marriage?
即便我不肯 谷地的羊或许愿意
The Vale sheep might be willing, even if I’m not.
毕竟"我们的羊更美"
“Our sheep are prettier,” after all.
或许你哥哥终于厌烦了你
Or perhaps your brother has, at last, had his fill of your company.
为了一个小姑娘把你抛在一边
Cast you aside in favor of a little girl.
你现在有什么打算
What will you do now?
让那个孩子垮台
Will you strike the child down?
还是‥
Or…
我就知道你做不到有始有终
I knew you couldn’t finish.
懦夫
Craven!
谢谢
Thank you.
等一下
A moment.
我不想看到你走
I do not wish to see you go.
这是国王的决定
– Such is the King’s decision.
一个我无比后悔的决定
– A decision I most bitterly regret.
但你还是添了一把火
And yet you made it possible.
你选择了雷妮拉
You chose Rhaenyra.
她发誓自己是清白之身 我信了她
She swore her innocence. – And I believed her.
你想相信她 就如同她父亲一样
– You wanted to believe her as did her father.
你的线人搞错了
Your informant was wrong.
或许是无心之错 但我没料到会这样
An honest mistake, perhaps, but I did not foresee this.
你该料到的
You should have!
要不是你一门心思地 想把伊耿推到继承人的位置上
If you had not been so relentless in advancing Aegon as heir!
听我说 女儿
Listen to me, daughter.
国王会死
The King will die.
或许是几个月后或几年后 但他一定不会高寿
It may be months or years, but he’ll not live to be an old man.
如果雷妮拉继承王位 战争就会爆发 你明白吗
And if Rhaenyra succeeds him, war will follow. Do you understand?
王国不会接受她
The realm will not accept her.
为了保全王位 她就得杀死你的孩子
And to secure her claim she’ll have to put your children to the sword.
她到时候会别无他选
She’ll have no choice.
你心里清楚
You know it!
你不是傻瓜 但你选择视而不见
You’re no fool and yet you choose not to see it.
那个时候就快到了 阿莉森
The time is coming, Alicent.
你要么让伊耿做好继承大统的准备
Either you prepare Aegon to rule
要么抱紧雷妮拉的大腿 祈祷她对你们手下留情
or you cleave to Rhaenyra and pray for her mercy.
科利斯大人呢 他应该在此恭候圣驾
Where is Lord Corlys? He should be here to receive the King.
欢迎来到高♥潮♥城 陛下
Welcome to High Tide, Your Grace.
这是什么意思 兰娜尔小姐
What is the meaning of this, Lady Laena?
瓦列利安家族就这样恭迎国王吗
Is this how House Velaryon greets its King?
我父亲一路长途跋涉 先前才到家
My father has but just returned from his long journey
他已经赶去九壁堂恭候圣驾
and he has hastened to the Hall of Nine to await Your Grace’s arrival.
我们直接过去吧
Let’s just get on with it.
本族人里的‥
An outsider
一个外人
among the natives.
拉里斯大人
Lord Larys.
莫维利斯
Mulvaleys.
一种很罕见的花
Rare bloom.
一种土生土长的布拉佛斯植物
Indigenous to Braavos.
严格来说 它不该在这里盛开
By all rights, it shouldn’t be thriving here.
大自然真是神秘莫测
Nature, such mystery.
-天气不错 -确实
– The weather has been lovely. – Indeed.
但这是王国黑暗的一天
Yet it is a dark day for the realm.
你父亲曾是个好人
Your father was a good man.
你父亲也是 他接替了我父亲的职位
As is yours, who took his place.
但话说回来
And still
你父亲以这种方式离开‥
the manner of your father’s departure
让人觉得甚是不公
feels something of an injustice.
你怎么知道他如何离开
What do you know of the manner of his leaving?
若一个人只能保持沉默 那他则会通过观察‥
When one is never invited to speak one learns instead to…
感知身边之事
observe.
你或许需要一个盟友
You are perhaps in need of an ally?
我是王后 不缺盟友
I am the Queen. I have no shortage of allies.
这是自然 比如说雷妮拉公主
Naturally. Princess Rhaenyra, for example.
大人 请你有话直说
State your purpose, my lord.
我确实怀疑她是否靠得住 既然她最近身体不适
I did wonder if she could be relied upon now that she’s unwell.
身体不适 我什么都没听说
Unwell? I haven’t heard anything.
不好意思 陛下 那我可能弄错了
Begging your pardon, Your Grace. I may be mistaken.
只是你父亲被解职的那晚
It’s just that on the very same night your father was dismissed
大学士送了一杯茶去公主的卧房♥
the Grand Maester delivered a tea to the Princess’ chambers.
-一杯茶 -对
– A tea. – Yes.
大学士亲自送去的
That the Grand Maester himself brought.
据我理解 应该是遵照国王的指示
At the direction of the King, as I understand it.
我真心希望她身体无恙
I do hope she’s not unwell.
雷妮拉与国王一同去了潮头岛
Rhaenyra sailed with the King to Driftmark.
-昨日破晓之时 -那就好
– Yesterday, at daybreak. – Oh, well, good news.
我肯定是弄错了
I must have been in error.
心里的石头算是放下了
A relief.
我还以为梅罗斯觉得‥
See, I thought for Mellos himself…
公主一定病得很重呢
Her condition must be something very serious.
原来是搞错了 真是令人欣慰
What happiness it is to have been wrong.
抱歉
Sorry.
走吧 表姐 我们去看看早膳要吃什么
Come, cousin. Let us discover what might be had for breakfast.
陛下
Your Grace.
起来吧 科利斯大人
Rise, Lord Corlys.
欢迎莅临寒舍 能为您献上座椅吗
Be welcome. May I offer you a chair?
堂弟
Cousin.
公主
Princess.
-你身体还好 -很好
– Are you well? – Very.
恭喜了 莱昂诺大人
I congratulate you, Lord Lyonel.
我想不出有谁比你更适合 担任国王之手一职
I can think of no man more suited to be the Hand of the King.
过奖了 科利斯大人
That is very kind of you to say, Lord Corlys.
是国王陛下抬举我
His Grace has honored me with the post.
奥托爵士的事真令人遗憾
Pity about Ser Otto.
虽然我平日生活在辉煌的红堡
Despite spending most of my days amidst the grandeur of the Red Keep
但高♥潮♥城的厅堂向来令我心生震撼
the halls of High Tide never fail to impress.
您过奖了 陛下
You flatter me, Your Grace.
尽管我确实希望 能在更愉快的情况下与您见面
Though I do wish we could meet under happier pretenses.
-怎么了 -戴蒙的妻子
– How so? – Daemon’s wife
雷娅罗伊斯夫人过世了
the Lady Rhea Royce, has passed.
捕猎时出了意外
A hunting mishap.
她被马甩下
She was thrown from her horse.
脖子和头骨都摔断了
Her neck and skull both crushed in the fall.
最令人意想不到的死法
A most surprising end.
雷娅夫人骑马和捕猎的本领远近闻名
Lady Rhea’s skill as both rider and hunter were well-known.
-众神太残忍♥了 -没错
– The gods are cruel. – Indeed.
雷娅夫人是个好女人 也是我弟弟的贤妻
Lady Rhea was a fine woman and a… good wife to my brother.
只可惜她和戴蒙没有诞下继承人
A sad thing that she and Daemon had no heirs to succeed her.
她本来要继承符石城
She stood to inherit Runestone.
或许我们换个比较开心的话题吧
Mayhaps we can turn toward happier pursuits.
-不必了 谢谢 -陛下 您想说什么
– No, thank you. – What did you have in mind Your Grace?
我希望你儿子兰尼诺爵士
I wish to propose a marriage between your son, Ser Laenor
和我女儿及继承人 雷妮拉公主结为百年之好
and my daughter and heir, the Princess Rhaenyra.
我们两个家族很久没联姻了
It’s long past time our houses were united in blood.
古瓦雷利亚的两大支柱
The last pillars of Old Valyria.
陛下 您的提议 令我和我的家族不胜荣幸
You honor both me and my house, Your Grace.
但有些细节我需要说明
There are certain details I would wish clarified
在我和雷妮丝公主 接受这个最为‥
before the Princess Rhaenys and I could accept this most…
慷慨的提议之前
generous proposal.
什么细节
What details?
我们想知道今后继承权的安排
We would like to know how the succession will be handled.
雷妮拉是我的继承人
Rhaenyra is my heir.
我百年之后 王位和名号♥都会传给她
Upon my death, my throne and my titles will pass to her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!