就难说了
It is difficult to know.
伊耿死前
Before Aegon’s death
瓦雷利亚最后的火术士 将他的歌♥谣藏在钢剑中
the last of the Valyrian pyromancers hid his song in the steel.
"预言中的王子是我的血脉
“From my blood come the Prince That Was Promised…
他的血脉会铸就冰与火之歌♥"
and his will be the Song of Ice and Fire.”
我交付与你的责任
The responsibility I have handed to you
知晓此事的负担‥
the burden of this knowledge
比王位和国王
it is larger than the throne
更重要
the king.
比你和你的欲望更重要
It is larger than you and your desires.
换作是杰赫里斯 你一定会被剥夺继承人身份
Jaehaerys would have disinherited you.
因为一个谎言吗
For a lie?
你还没问过我事情的真♥相♥
You’ve yet to ask me for the truth of what happened.
真♥相♥并不重要 雷妮拉 只有看法才重要
The truth does not matter, Rhaenyra. Only perception.
你陷自己于不义之地
You have exposed yourself.
现在我和你都需要承担后果
Now we must both suffer the consequences.
我如果生来是男子 就可以想跟谁睡觉就跟谁睡觉
Were I born a man, I could bed whomever I wanted.
我可以养十几个私生子
I could father a dozen bastards
你朝堂上的人谁都不会有一句非言
and no one in your court would blink an eye.
没错 但你生来是女子
You are right. But you were born a woman.
所以你要剥夺我的身份 指定伊耿为继承人
So you will strip me of my titles and name Aegon in my stead.
我会的
I would!
但我的责任是维护王国的团结 不是进一步撕裂它
But it is mine to hold the realm together not sow it with further division.
你也不用挑选夫婿了
Your courtship is at an end.
我要把你嫁给兰尼诺瓦列利安爵士 不得违抗我的命令
You will wed Ser Laenor Velaryon, and you will do so without protest.
海蛇之子 这样我就能解决你的政♥治♥顽疾
The son of the Sea Snake. So I can be a remedy for your political headaches.
你才是我的政♥治♥顽疾
You are my political headache!
你与兰尼诺瓦列利安爵士的结合
Your wedding to Ser Laenor Velaryon
会团结起王国内最有权势的两大家族
will unite the two most powerful houses in the realm.
有了龙和海上舰队的强强联合
With the combined strength of our shared dragons and naval fleets
谁都不敢对我们说一个"不"字
no one would dare to stand against us.
龙族的下一代还会团结一心
The House of the Dragon will stand as one for a further generation.
那在你的王座上空盘旋的秃鹫呢
And what will you do about the vulture who perches upon your throne?
什么秃鹫
What vulture?
你的首相
Your Hand.
奥托海塔尔已经忠心耿耿地 服侍了两任国王
Otto Hightower has served two kings loyally and faithfully.
他希望伊耿成为继承人
He wants Aegon to be named heir
并且会不遗余力达成目的
and he will stop at nothing to see it done.
包括监视我 谋害我垮台
Including spying on me to bring about my ruin.
你大谈征服者的愿景
You speak of the Conqueror’s vision
对实力的需求和王国上下的团结
and the need for strength and unity across the realm
但你最信任的谋臣自私自利
but how can that be accomplished
你要如何实现宏图伟业
with your most trusted advisor so self-interested?
所有要求见我的大人和夫人
Every lord and lady that calls for an audience with me
我御前会议的所有成员 以及前朝的成员们
every man on my small council, and all councils past
无一不为自己的利益着想
has been self-interested.
-这种情况在所难免 -我不同意
– It is unavoidable. – I disagree.
我会履行继承人的责任 嫁给兰尼诺爵士
I will do my duty as heir and wed Ser Laenor.
但你必须首先履行国王的责任
But you must first do yours as King.
陛下
Your Grace.
五天
Five days.
您说什么 陛下
I am sorry, Your Grace?
尽管那已经是过去的事
Though it was some time ago.
细节会逐渐被人遗忘
The details, they fade in memory.
我父亲壮年时 曾是强壮健康的
My father was a hale and healthy warrior and dragonrider
武士和龙骑士
at the peak of his abilities.
杰赫里斯为了庆祝
Jaehaerys named a great royal hunt
他被任命为国王之手 专门举办了盛大的皇家狩猎
to celebrate him being named the Hand of the King.
五天后 我父亲死了
Five days later my father lay dead.
比武大会都不下五天
Tourneys last longer.
勇敢的贝尔隆‥
Baelon the Brave
瓦格哈尔的骑士‥
rider of Vhagar
铁王座的继承人
heir to the Iron Throne.
死于腹痛
Dead of a burst belly.
众神的智慧不乏阴暗之面
The gods have a dark wit.
那是令人悲恸的一天
It was a grim day.
我记得清清楚楚
I recall it all too well.
没错 但那是你的幸运日
Yeah, it was a good day for you.
杰赫里斯任命你为国王之手 代替贝尔隆
Jaehaerys named you Hand in Baelon’s stead.
我不这么想 陛下
That’s hardly how I viewed it, Your Grace.
那是一份职责
It was a duty.
在我祖父最后的日子里 你忠心耿耿地服侍他
You served my grandsire nobly in his final days.
是你教会了我为王之道
You are the man that taught me how to be king.
这要多亏您的抬爱 陛下
Well, you honor me, Your Grace.
仅仅五天之后
In just five days
你从杰赫里斯朝堂上的一个无名之辈
you went from being another man in Jaehaerys’ court
一跃成为王国的二号♥人物
to the second most powerful man in the realm.
也不知道‥
I wonder
你花了多少时间思考将自身利益 置于国王利益之上
how long did it take you to choose yourself over your king?
陛下
Your Grace?
爱玛的死是我一辈子的伤痛
I will never recover from Aemma’s death.
但阿莉森 她带我熬过了最痛苦的时光
But Alicent… she took me through the worst of my grief.
她的慰藉是算计好的
She was a calculated distraction.
我现在才明白这算计有多巧妙
I only now realize how well-calculated it was.
这么说太荒唐了
That is an absurdity.
王后爱您‥
The Queen loves you
我也知道您爱她
as I know you love her.
你的利益不再与王国的利益相通
Your interests no longer align with those of the realm.
你的判断力已经受到影响
Your judgment has been compromised.
陛下 忠诚的国王之手
A loyal Hand must tell his king a discomfiting truth
必须随时谏言
from time to time, Your Grace
如果做不到‥
If he doesn’t…
那他就枉为臣子
he’s failed as a servant.
你曾是忠诚的臣子 奥托
You were a faithful servant, Otto.
国王和王国永远都报答不尽你的恩情
The crown and the realm both owe you a debt that can never be repaid.
但我不能继续相信你的判断了
But I can no longer trust your judgment.
进来
Come.
公主 希望您原谅我深夜打扰
I hope you can forgive the late hour, Princess.
我费了很大的心思准备的
I took great care in its preparation.
如果调制过程不够得当
If not brewed properly
就起不到效果 或导致令人不快的‥
it can either prove ineffective or else bear unpleasant…
调制得当
“Brewed properly”?
抱歉 那是什么
I’m sorry, what is that?
一种茶 公主
A tea, Princess.
国王送来的
From the King.
它会帮您摆脱任何不想要的麻烦
It will rid you of any unwanted consequences.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!