作为您的首相 我必须发展可靠的线人
As your Hand, I must maintain trusted sources of information
这个线人从未提供过错误的情报
and this one, as yet, has never led me astray.
几个仆人也承认看到公主
And several of the servants have now admitted to seeing her,
在猫头鹰时辰扮作侍从
the Princess creeping through the gates from King’s Landing
偷偷溜过君临城的大门
disguised as a page during the hour of the owl.
你是彻底厌倦了宏图大志 所以派人跟踪我女儿吗
Are you so sick with ambition that you would have my daughter stalked?
监视她
Spied upon?
伺良机诋毁她的名声
Awaiting your best chance to destroy her reputation?
我绝无此意 陛下
I have no such intent, Your Grace.
你自恃聪明
You think yourself a cunning man.
但你的意图昭然若揭
Your designs are obvious.
你是不是急不可耐地 想把自己的骨血扶上王位
Do you wish to have your blood on the Iron Throne so badly
所以不惜代价毁掉我的骨血
that you are willing to destroy mine own?
出去
Just get out.
马上离开
Leave me. At once.
陛下
Your Grace.
不要
No.
我穿好衣服了 安诺拉 进来吧
I’m dressed, Annora. Come.
公主
Princess.
过来
Come.
公主 王后让我给你带话
Princess, I have a message from the Queen.
昨晚发生了什么事
What happened last night?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我父亲对你提出了 一些令人担忧的指控
My father has made some worrying allegations about you.
你是跟你叔叔在一起吗
Were you with your uncle?
我‥
Oh, I…
我多年未见他 他带我去城里玩
I haven’t seen him in years. He took me into the city for some fun.
全部告诉我 雷妮拉
Tell me the whole of it, Rhaenyra.
你父亲指控我
Your father accused me of something?
我喝了酒吗 趁夜离开红堡
What, I drank wine? Left the castle after dark?
他说你跟戴蒙在一家妓院里做♥爱♥
That you fucked Daemon in a pleasure house.
这纯粹是卑劣的指控
This is a vile accusation.
是吗 你们坦格利安家族 确实有奇怪的习俗
Is it? You Targaryens do have queer customs.
-戴蒙显然不知天高地厚 -阿莉森‥
And Daemon certainly knows no limit. Alicent!
王后陛下‥ 姐妹 你必须知道我绝不会‥
Your Grace, Sister, you must know I would…
我绝对不会做出那种事 你不能相信这种谣言
I would never. You cannot believe such gossip.
我父亲的话不可能是谣言
My father is no gossip.
有人误导了他 他不可能亲眼目睹这件事
Well, certainly, he’s been misled. He could not have witnessed such a thing.
-为什么 -因为这就是子虚乌有
– Why not? – Because it did not happen.
-他被告知你‥ -被告知
– He was told that you… – Told?
谁跟你父亲说了这些话
Who made these claims to your father?
我是公主
I am the Princess.
质疑我的清白当属叛国
To question my virtue is an act of treason.
-我也不知道具体‥ -你父亲没告诉你吗
– I do not know specifically… – Your father did not tell you?
他直接汇报给了国王
He reported it to the King.
我无意中听到了
I overheard.
所以你用无意中听到的诽谤
So you are accusing me of slanders
指责我
you overheard?
我只是想帮你 雷妮拉
I only want to help you, Rhaenyra.
我不能‥
I cannot be…
我们去一家酒肆喝了酒
We drank in a tavern.
几家酒肆
Several taverns.
天色渐晚 我说要回家
It was getting late and I asked to go home
但戴蒙还没玩够
but Daemon wished to continue.
他是我的陪同 我别无选择
As he was my escort, I had no real choice.
"没玩够"
“Continue”…
在一家妓院吗
in a brothel?
他带我去看表演 我‥
He took me to a show, I…
我只是观众 我什么都没做
I was only a spectator. I didn’t do anything.
然后戴蒙喝得酩酊大醉
And then Daemon sank into his cups and…
抛下我去找妓♥女♥了
abandoned me for some whore.
我该长点心眼的
I should have known better.
所以你没有‥
So you did not…
我必须严正否认吗
Must I truly refute that?
戴蒙根本没有碰我
Daemon never touched me.
我以我母亲的名义向你发誓
I swear this to you, upon the memory of my mother.
你把自己置身于清白可能遭疑的境地
It was foolish of you to place yourself in a position
真是太蠢了
where your virtue could even come into question.
国王绞尽脑汁为你寻觅乘龙快婿
The King has strived to find you a good match.
我也是
And so have I.
如果那位大人觉得你被‥
If that lord were to think that you had been…
玷污‥
sullied…
一切都将毁于一旦
it would ruin everything.
我知道 王后陛下
I know, Your Grace.
我很后悔
I regret it.
国王要见您 王子
The King demands an audience, my Prince.
把你的脏手从我身上拿开
Take your fucking hands off me.
我女儿
My daughter.
你都不否认一下吗
Won’t you even deny it?
我得知道是什么罪名 才能为自己辩护
I’d need to understand the charge before I can attempt to discredit it.
你玷污了她
You defiled her.
-但你还是什么都不说 -这有什么关系 哥哥
– Still you say nothing. – What does it matter, Brother?
我们在雷妮拉的年纪时
When we were Rhaenyra’s age
基本上已经把丝绸街的妓院逛了个遍
we fucked our way through most of the brothels on the Street of Silk.
我们那时是年轻男子
We were young men.
-她只是一个小姑娘 你侄女 -雷妮拉已经长大成人
– She is just a girl. Your niece. – Rhaenyra is a woman grown.
第一个跟我总好过便宜了妓♥女♥
Better her first experience be with me than some whore.
你这该死的‥
You fucking…
你毁了她
You have ruined her.
出了这种事 还有哪个大人愿意娶她
What lord will wed her now in this condition?
谁在乎那些大人怎么想
Who gives a fuck what some lord thinks?
你是天龙 你的话就是金科玉律
You are the dragon. Your word is truth and law.
我这辈子一直在维护你
I have spent a lifetime defending you
但你的心肠比我想的还要邪恶
but your heart is even blacker than I thought.
我应该废除她的继承人身份 就像当初废除你的
I should disinherit her as I already did you,
一了百了
and be done with it.
把她嫁给我
Wed her to me.
我献上王冠时 你说我想要什么都可以
When I offered up my crown, you said I could have anything.
我想要雷妮拉
I want Rhaenyra.
我会原封不动地接受她 按照家族传统娶她为妻
I’ll take her as she is and wed her in the tradition of our house.
你已经娶妻
You are already wed.
即便如此 征服者伊耿也还是娶了第二个妻子
That didn’t stop Aegon the Conqueror from taking a second wife.
你不是征服者 你是上天派来折磨我的祸害
You are no conqueror. You are a plague, sent to destroy me.
把雷妮拉许配给我为妻
Give me Rhaenyra to take to wife
我们会让龙族恢复往日的光辉
and we will return the House of the Dragon to its proper glory.
当然了 你觊觎的不是我女儿 对吧
Of course, it’s not my daughter you lust for, is it?
而是我的王位
It’s my throne.
回谷地去吧 戴蒙
Go back to the Vale, Daemon.
回到你合法的妻子身边
To your lawful wife.
想尽一切办法恢复你那残存的荣誉
Strive to restore whatever scrap of honor remains in you.
或者干脆破罐子破摔
Or don’t.
我不在乎 只要永远别再让我看到你
Matters not to me. As long as you are gone from my sight for good.
遵命 哥哥
As you wish, Brother.
你跟她谈过没
Have you spoken to her?
没有
No.
雷妮拉生性耿直
It is not in Rhaenyra’s nature to be deceitful.
但你弟弟就说不好了
I cannot say the same for your brother.
你觉得他撒了谎
You believe he lied?
他说真话的次数有多少
How often does he speak the pure truth?
他承认这种事能有什么好下场
How does confessing to such things serve him?
能打击到你
By reducing you.
不论是怎么回事 雷妮拉都不是无辜的
Whatever transpired, Rhaenyra is not innocent.
那只是因为戴蒙想带她堕落
Only because Daemon tried to corrupt her.
戴蒙和雷妮拉都有龙族血脉
Daemon and Rhaenyra share the blood of the dragon.
他们焦躁不安 混乱无序
They are restless and chaotic.
她向我发誓还是处♥女♥之身
She swore to me that she remains a maiden.
我相信她
And I believe her.
那把匕♥首♥曾经属于征服者伊耿
That dagger once belonged to Aegon the Conqueror.
在那之前属于伊纳尔
It was Aenar’s before that.
在伊纳尔之前‥
And before that…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!