I warned you that she would be.
雷妮拉已经成年
Rhaenyra has come of age.
她必须嫁给一个声名显赫 会尊敬她 维护她
She must needs marry a high lord who will honor her, defend her
愿意作为王夫辅佐她的贵族
and serve her as king consort.
在这件事上 她怎么想根本不重要
Her wishes in this matter are irrelevant.
陛下 我真心认为雷妮拉会嫁人
I do believe that Rhaenyra will marry, Your Grace.
但她必须觉得那是她自己的选择
But she must believe it is her choice to do so.
-这是什么 -一封信
– What’s this? – A letter.
瓦蒙德瓦列利安寄来的
From Vaemond Velaryon.
-海蛇的弟弟 -对
– The Sea Snake’s brother? – Yes.
他跟剩下的人在石阶列岛继续奋战
He’s fighting in the Stepstones with all the rest of them.
我可以看看吗
May I?
科利斯大人和戴蒙王子要输了
Lord Corlys and Prince Daemon are losing their war.
而且是全方位惨败
Badly, by all accounts.
这是一封求助信
This is a plea for aid.
为何不派兵支援
Then why not send it?
因为这是由两个对我的决定不满的
Because it is a war started by two malcontents
反叛者发动的战争
unhappy with decisions I made.
如果我现在向戴蒙和科利斯提供援助 子民会如何看待他们的国王
If I now provide Daemon and Corlys succor what will that say of their King?
或许他们会认为 国王是爱护兄弟的好男人
Perhaps that he is a good man who loves his brother.
亲爱的 如果你真这么想 那你真是宅心仁厚
Well, if you truly believe that, my dear then you possess a generous spirit.
你怎么想 韦赛里斯
What do you believe, Viserys?
我这辈子注定永远都要为了 取悦一个人而得罪另一个人
That I am forever doomed to anger one person in the pleasing of another.
那我问你一个简单的问题
Then I pose a simpler question.
哪样对王国更有利 螃蟹喂食者日渐猖獗
Is it better for the realm if the Crabfeeder thrives
还是被彻底征服
or is vanquished?
亚当爵士 你尽快赶去侏儒岛
Make haste to Dwarfstone, Ser Addam.
将此信亲手交给戴蒙王子
Hand-deliver this to Prince Daemon yourself.
我这就去办 陛下
At once, Your Grace.
侏儒岛
Dwarfstone?
我要向戴蒙捎信 援军正在赶去石阶列岛
I’m sending word to Daemon. Aid is sailing to the Stepstones.
-他有求援吗 -估计还来不及就没命了
– Did he make call for help? – He would sooner die.
但他的国王不允许他死
But his King does not mean to allow that.
你认为我的决定不对吗
Do you not think my decision correct?
我的决定不重要 我经常被这么提醒
It is no consequence to what I think, as I’m often reminded.
戴蒙已经够让我烦心的了
Daemon is thorn enough in my flesh.
你非要跟他学吗
Will you insist on taking after him?
你必须在所有事情上跟我作对吗
Must everything be a battle?
如果你是指想把我嫁到凯岩城‥
If you refer to your attempt to marry me off to Casterly Rock…
对不起 雷妮拉
I am sorry, Rhaenyra.
我是想帮你 你不想接受吗
I was trying to help you. Will you not be helped?
为什么我在你身上投♥注♥的心血 都要遭到拼命反抗
Why must every effort on your behalf be resisted as if to the death?
因为你想废掉我
Because you mean to replace me.
让阿莉森海塔尔的儿子取代我 那个你一直梦寐以求的儿子
With Alicent Hightower’s son. The boy you always wanted.
你现在有了儿子 所以我对你没有用处了
You have him in hand now, you have no further use for me.
你不妨把我卖♥♥掉
You might as well peddle me for what you can.
换取牢固的盟友或一支舰队
A mountain stronghold or a fleet of ships.
你误会我了 雷妮拉
You have misjudged me, Rhaenyra.
所有人都知道
All know it.
杰森兰尼斯特知道
Jason Lannister knows it.
你也亲口说过
You said it yourself.
王国里的大人 像扑向尸体的秃鹫一样集♥合♥
The lords of the realm gather like vultures to a carcass
希望对我的尸首大快朵颐
hoping to feast on my bones.
统治者必须出于利益嫁娶
It is true that as rulers we must marry for advantage
建立联盟 增强实力
to forge alliances and bolster our strength.
你向来明白这个道理
You have always understood this.
我当初就与你母亲定亲 那时我才10‥
I myself was promised to your mother when I was ten…
17岁
Ten-and-seven years of age.
谷地有一支可与北境匹敌的军队
The Vale had an army to rival the North.
我从小就听过这故事
I’ve heard that story since I’ve had ears to.
我爱她
I loved her.
她让我成为了顶天立地的男人
She made a man of me.
孩子 我没想着废掉你
I do not seek to replace you, child.
你最近几年总是一个人 独自一人 愤愤不平
You’ve been much alone these last few years alone and angry.
我总有一天会死 我希望看到你过得惬意 甚至开心
I will not live forever. I wish to see you contented. Happy, even.
-你觉得一个男人就能做到吗 -家庭
– You think a man will do it? – A family.
-我有过家庭 -那你想让我怎么做
– I had a family. – What would you have me do?
如果是出于利益 你当初会娶兰娜尔瓦列利安
If it was for advantage, you would have wed Laena Velaryon!
这倒是
That is true enough.
你必须嫁人
You must marry.
增强自己的实力
Strengthen your own claim.
巩固继承权 加倍巩固
Shore up your succession. Multiply.
至于夫婿的人选‥
As to your match…
你自己去挑吧
make it yourself.
你自己去找
Search him out.
找到一个让你开心的人 就像我当初那样
Find one that pleases you. As I did.
雷妮拉
Rhaenyra.
我确实犹豫过
I did waver.
我曾经动摇过
At one time.
但我现在以你母亲的名义向你发誓
But I swear to you now, on your mother’s memory
你永远不会被废掉
you will not be supplanted.
我们有16艘 或许18艘可以下海的战舰
We have 16, perhaps 18, seaworthy ships.
七百名士兵 大概六十名骑士
700 foot, some 60 knights.
我们的粮草消耗很快 不包括我们从海中捕捞的食物
Our food quickly dwindles save for what we can fish from the sea.
我们应该还能撑两周
I would say we have a fortnight
如果实施严格的配给令 或许还能撑更久
mayhaps a bit longer with strict rationing.
我已经让潮头岛增派船队
I’ve made call for Driftmark to send more ships
那还要等上好几周
but they will be weeks away.
我们摇摇欲坠 三女国知道这一点
We are faltering and the Triarchy knows it.
必须加急发动攻势 继续派龙实施打击
We must press the attack. Continue sending the dragons.
没有用的 父亲
It’s pointless, Father.
除了沙丘之外 螃蟹喂食者在这里建立了阻塞点
The Crabfeeder’s created a chokepoint here beyond these dunes.
弓箭手占据高位 步兵坚守地面
Archers hold the high positions, foot soldiers hold the ground.
我们反复用龙火低空扫射
We strafe them on dragonback again and again
但他们只需撤回洞穴
but they just retreat within the caves.
龙可以不停地在血石岛上空盘旋 直到筋疲力尽 摔落在地
Dragons can circle Bloodstone until they fall out of the sky.
螃蟹喂食者和他的手下 没有理由离开那些洞穴
The Crabfeeder and his men have no reason to leave those caves.
我们必须给他们一个理由
We must give them one.
-派一块肉去引诱螃蟹 -派谁去
An offering of flesh to bait the crab. Who?
龙回来了
Dragon returning!
对 派谁去
Yes, who?
这里有谁会乐意赴死
Which man here will happily go to his death?
哪个骑士要是愿意去那个鬼地方 绝对是失了心疯
Show me the knight who will march into that hellpit and if you will I will show you a madman.
-戴蒙 -戴蒙是我们打败仗的原因
– Daemon. – Daemon is why we are losing.
他至少在积极抵抗
He at least is fighting this war.
你做了什么贡献 叔叔
What role have you played in this council, Uncle?
-除了无休止地抱怨 -住嘴 兰尼诺
– Other than master of complaints? – Enough, Laenor.
如果君临城不帮戴蒙 那我们为何要当好人
If King’s Landing will not support Daemon why should any of us?
就算你是我弟弟 瓦蒙德 我也不允许你发动叛变
Blood or no, Vaemond, I will not have you stoke mutiny.
大人 如果你不能占据主动权
If you do not seize control of this war, my lord
我们很快都会成为那些螃蟹的盘中餐
the crabs will soon dine on all of us.
戴蒙王子
Prince Daemon.
我带来了国王陛下 韦赛里斯坦格利安一世
I bring word from His Grace, Viserys Targaryen
安达尔人 洛伊拿人和先民的国王
First of His Name, King of the Andals the Rhoynar and the First Men
七国统治者和全境守护
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.
够了 住手
That’s enough! Stop!
弟弟‥
Brother…
我已经命令十艘战舰 和两千士兵从君临启程
I have ordered ten ships and 2,000 men to set sail from King’s Landing
前往石阶列岛参战
to join the effort in the Stepstones.
尽管你我兄弟因世事变迁日渐疏远
Though time and circumstance have seen us estranged
务必记住 我不愿看到你失败
know that it is not my desire to see you fail in your course.
我希望援军能带去
It is instead my hope that this aid will deliver the victory
我军至今未获得的胜利
that has thus far evaded us.
我会每晚向众神祷告 祈求你平安归来
I shall pray nightly to the gods for your safe return.
搭箭
Nock.
拉弓
Draw.
放箭
Loose!
放箭
Loose!
放箭
Loose!
放箭
Loose!
德卡里斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!