我建议王国内所有大人谨记此事
All the lords of the kingdom would do well to remember that.
感谢你的礼物
Thank you for the gift.
陛下
Your Grace.
倒酒
Wine.
陛下 猎人找到了白鹿 已经派出了猎狗
The huntsman has the trail, Your Grace
and has sent out the hounds.
它很快会被围住
It won’t be long now until the white hart is cornered.
您的目标唾手可得
Your prize is within reach.
您怎么看杰森大人的求婚
What do you make of Lord Jason’s proposal?
那家伙太过自大
That man’s pride has pride.
您不仅仅是雷妮拉的父亲 还是国王
You’re not only Rhaenyra’s father, you’re the King.
她会听从您的命令
She will do as you command.
奥托 我不想命令她
It is not my wish to command her, Otto.
我希望她开心
I want her to be happy.
那除了凯岩城 还有另一个人选
There is another choice, beyond Casterly Rock.
或许你会满意这个人选‥
One perhaps you might be more comfortable with, one…
离家更近
closer to home.
你想的是谁
Who do you have in mind?
伊耿王子
Prince Aegon.
奥托 这孩子才刚满两岁
The boy just turned two, Otto.
没错 但这样就能阻断 雷妮拉无穷无尽的求婚信
Yes, but it would cease the endless proposals for Rhaenyra’s hand.
-让他们订婚‥ -我是来狩猎的
– Betroth them… – I came here to hunt.
不是为了被这些政♥治♥手腕掐死
Not to be suffocated by all this fucking politicking.
不要再提及此事了
Let us speak no more of it.
陛下 我们已经派了骑手寻找雷妮拉
We’ve sent out riders to find Rhaenyra, Your Grace.
克里斯顿爵士追了出去 但愿他们在一起
Ser Criston went after her so the hope is that they are together.
这丫头就知道不管不顾地跟我对着干
The girl is a heedless contrarian.
如果我反对她嫁给兰尼斯特家的人
If I instead forbade her to wed a Lannister
她肯定会为了泄愤跟杰森大人私奔
she would have run off with Lord Jason out of spite.
我真是一个有作为的坦格利安国王
A truly great Targaryen king I am.
连自己17岁的女儿都管不住
Powerless over mine own daughter of seven-and-ten.
在杰赫里斯王的统治下 王国五十多年安康太平
King Jaehaerys ruled over half a century of peace
但他几乎被自己的孩子逼疯
while his children drove him to the edge of madness.
尤其是女儿
His daughters in particular.
陛下 这是传统
It is… tradition, Your Grace.
您要听听我对此事的看法吗
Do you wish to hear my opinion on the matter?
我要不要猜一下
Should I guess?
你认为自己的儿子碎骨人哈尔温爵士
You believe that your son, Ser Harwin Breakbones
七大王国最英勇的骑士
the strongest knight in the Seven Kingdoms
是雷妮拉最佳的夫婿人选
is the best match for Rhaenyra.
您让我受宠若惊 陛下 但不是的
You flatter me, Your Grace, but no.
在我看来 雷妮拉的最佳人选 是海蛇的儿子
It would seem to me the best match for Rhaenyra is the son of the Sea Snake
兰尼诺爵士
Ser Laenor.
几年前 我曾建议您娶他妹妹为妻
Some years ago, I counseled you to take his sister to wife.
现在我还是出于同样的理由
My reasoning remains the same.
兰尼诺有纯正的瓦雷利亚血统
Laenor is of pure Valyrian descent.
他是您堂姐雷妮丝公主的儿子
He shares blood with your cousin, the Princess Rhaenys
也是王国内最富有家族的继承人
and he is the heir to the wealthiest house in the realm.
据我上次提及之后 两个家族的裂痕并没有得到弥补
The breach between your houses has not narrowed since I last spoke of it.
这样能大大平息科利斯大人的不满 不管是真实的 还是想象中的
It would do much to assuage Lord Corlys of any slights, real or imagined.
当然了 我们必须祈祷
We must pray, of course
兰尼诺不会在石阶列岛战死沙场
that Laenor survives the fighting in the Stepstones.
公主 我必须最后一次请求你 随我返回营地
Princess, I must make a final plea that we return to the camp.
我更喜欢待在这里
I rather prefer it here.
你不回去的话 陛下一定会很担心
His Grace is certain to be worried by your absence.
陛下要是想担心 那就随他去吧
His Grace can worry himself to death if he so likes.
告诉我 克里斯顿爵士
Tell me something, Ser Criston.
你觉得王国会接受我 当他们的女王吗
Do you think the realm will ever accept me as their Queen?
公主 他们别无选择 只能接受
They’ll have no choice but to, Princess.
没事吧 陛下
Is everything all right, Your Grace?
其实 我‥
You know, I…
我指定她为继承人 是为了防止戴蒙祸害王国
I named her to protect the realm from Daemon.
她当时是我唯一的孩子
She was my only child.
王国之光
The Realm’s Delight.
我出于爱指定了她‥
I named her out of love…
因为我不再相信‥
because I no longer believed…
相信什么 亲爱的
Believed what, my love?
我们家出了很多龙骑士
Many in my line have been dragonriders.
但很少出梦者
Very few among us have been Dreamers.
龙的威慑 跟预言梦的能力相比算什么
What is the power of a dragon next to the power of prophecy?
-已经很晚了 夫君 -雷妮拉还是孩子时
– The hour is too late, husband. – When Rhaenyra was a child…
我在梦里看到过
I saw it in a dream.
就如同这堆火焰一般真实 我看到过
As vivid as these flames, I saw it.
我有了一个儿子
A male babe, born to me
他头戴征服者的王冠
wearing the Conqueror’s crown.
我太希望这梦是真的了 我太想当梦者了
I so wanted it to be true. To be a Dreamer myself.
我一夜一夜地寻找那个梦境
I sought that vision again, night after night
但它再也没有来临
but it never came again.
我把所有的心思都花在这上面
I poured all my thought and will into it
我的执念害死了雷妮拉的母亲
and my obsession killed Rhaenyra’s mother.
韦赛里斯
Viserys.
我以为雷妮拉能带我走出 痛苦和悔恨的深渊
I thought Rhaenyra was the way out of my abyss of grief and regret.
指定她为继承人就能让一切回归正轨
That naming her heir would begin to set things right.
-确实如此 -我从未想过自己会再娶
– Oh, it did! – I never imagined I would remarry.
还会生下一个儿子
That I would have a son.
我要是错了呢
What if I was wrong?
这头鹿或许不是白色 陛下 但个头也不小
It may not be white, Your Grace, but he’s a big lad.
陛下
Your Grace.
用来杀死公鹿
For the kill.
刺这里 陛下
Strike here, Your Grace.
陛下 再刺一次 往左边一点
One more time, Your Grace. A bit to your left.
不要
No.
走了 亲爱的王子 我们让王后休息一下
Come, sweet prince. Let’s give Her Grace some peace.
王后 你觉得狩猎还愉快吗
Did you enjoy the hunt, Your Grace?
非常愉快
Well enough.
我外孙怎么样
How fared my grandson?
兰尼斯特夫人和雷德温夫人 都很喜欢他
The ladies Lannister and Redwyne were quite taken with him.
应该的
As they should be.
他是王国的未来
He’s the future of the realm.
你也看到了今日的庆祝有多盛大
You yourself witnessed the scale of the celebration
让王国内的男人团结一心
how it’s united the men.
你为国王诞下儿子 结束了15年的不确定和怀疑
When you bore the King a son you ended 15 years of uncertainty and doubt.
伊耿 就如同他的名字 生来就是七大王国的统治者
Aegon, like his namesake, was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms.
如果韦赛里斯指定他为继承人 全国上下都会欢腾
If Viserys were to name him heir, the realm would fete him for it.
你不觉得开心吗
Does this not please you?
-你不希望儿子成为国王吗 -哪个母亲不会希望
Do you not want your son to be king? What mother wouldn’t?
你不能忽略这个事实
You mustn’t ignore the certain truth
如果雷妮拉越过伊耿登上王位
that if Rhaenyra were to step over Aegon to ascend the throne
王国一定会内乱
the realm would tear itself apart.
他们都宣誓效忠于她 也包括我们的家族
They all swore obeisance to her, our house among them.
那是在伊耿出生前
That was before Aegon.
雷妮拉会是称职的女王
Rhaenyra will be a good Queen.
就算她是杰赫里斯再世也没用
It wouldn’t matter if she were Jaehaerys himself born again.
雷妮拉是女人
Rhaenyra is a woman.
那我儿子呢
What of my son?
你让我把他养成抢走姐姐 继承权的无♥耻♥之徒吗
Would you have me raise a man to steal his own sister’s birthright?
明明遭抢的是伊耿
It is Aegon that’s being robbed.
他是国王的长子
He’s the firstborn son of the King.
否认他的王位继承权 就是抨击众神和王国的律法
To deny that he is heir to the throne is to assail the laws of gods and men.
虽然前路不明 但结果是既定的
The road ahead is uncertain, but the end is clear.
伊耿会成为国王
Aegon will be King.
你必须想办法让韦赛里斯明白
You must guide Viserys towards reason.
他自己永远想不通的
He’ll never find it on his own.
你怎么样 夫君
How are you feeling, husband?
众神因为我酗酒降罪于我
The gods have punished me for my indulgences.
-至少那酒是甘甜的 -过于甘甜了
– At least the wine was good. – Too good.
我一直想着跟你商量一件事
I was hoping we might discuss something.
雷妮拉吗
Rhaenyra?
她应该不喜欢杰森兰尼斯特
I do not think she enjoyed Jason Lannister’s company.
她生气了
She is cross.
我提醒过你她会生气

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!