我夫君说没有哪个国王 能长久地驯服石阶列岛
My lord husband says that no king has ever been able to tame the Stepstones for long.
那是个荒凉之地 只适合野蛮人生存
It’s an inhospitable place, suited only for savages.
或许公主有所见解
Perhaps the Princess can give us some insight.
我不确定 我从未去过石阶列岛
Oh, I’m not sure how I could. I’ve never been to the Stepstones.
你亲爱的叔叔是这次战争的 幕后主使 不是吗
Your dear uncle is the great mind behind this war, is he not?
我不知道 我跟他多年未联♥系♥了
I wouldn’t know. I have not spoken to Daemon in years.
自从你取代了他的继承人身份
Since you supplanted him as heir.
吉尔拉夫人 戴蒙纯属咎由自取
Daemon made his choices, Lady Ceira.
公主更适合当继承人
The Princess was more suited to the role.
他惹下了大♥麻♥烦 国王必须出手解决
He’s made a mess and the King must put an end to it.
派舰队和士兵过去彻底铲除三女国
Send fleets and men, and clear out the Triarchy for good.
但王国没有开战
But the crown is not at war.
王国已经开战了 尽管你父亲拒绝承认
The crown is at war, Princess though your father refuses to admit it.
我们被你叔叔和海蛇拖入了战争
We’ve been dragged into it by your uncle and the Sea Snake.
你近来是如何报国的 雷德温夫人 通过吃糕点吗
And how have you served the realm of late, Lady Redwyne? By eating cake?
我在想 公主
I wonder, Princess
你自己的第二命名日 是否有如今日盛大
was your own second name day as grand as this?
我其实不记得了 伊耿也不会记得
I honestly don’t recall and neither will Aegon.
我是杰森兰尼斯特大人
Lord Jason Lannister.
我从徽章上猜出来了
I gathered that from all the lions.
我们应该没有正式见过
I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced.
你弟弟是我父亲御前会议的一员
Your twin serves on my father’s council.
泰兰这个人‥
Tyland is…
太过无趣 愿众神保佑他
frightfully dull, Gods love him.
这会是你喝到最美味的蜂蜜酒
The finest honeyed wine you’ll ever taste.
-当然了 是在兰尼斯港酿造的 -肯定了
– Made in Lannisport, of course. – Of course.
御林是不错的狩猎场地
The Kingswood, it’s a fine hunting ground.
但最好的场地 还是在我家附近的凯岩城
But the best spot is to be found at Casterly Rock, near my home.
你去过那里吗
Have you been?
年幼时曾随母亲出游去过一次
Once. On tour, with my mother when I was young.
说实话 那个我也没什么印象了
And honestly can’t recall much of that either.
凯岩城是旧镇参天塔的三倍高
The Rock is thrice the height of the Hightower in Oldtown.
比北边的绝境长城还要高
Taller still than the Wall in the north.
据说 如果在天气晴朗时
It’s been said that if one were to stand in the tower
站在塔楼上 可以清楚地看到日落之海
on a perfect day, one could see clear across the Sunset Sea.
那景色一定很美
It must be quite something.
当然了 我们没有龙穴 但是‥
We don’t have a Dragonpit, of course, but…
我的确有渠道和办法建造一个
I do have the means and resources to build one.
你为何会需要龙穴
Why would you need a Dragonpit?
当然是为了养龙
To house dragons, of course.
我愿意为女王‥
I’d do anything for my Queen…
或妻子做任何事
or… lady wife.
谢谢你的酒
Thank you for the wine.
这就是我在你眼中的价值吗
Is that what I am to you?
向各大家族赠送的礼物吗
A prize to proffer about to the great houses?
你已经成年 雷妮拉
You’re of age, Rhaenyra.
-杰森兰尼斯特是很好的人选 -他骄傲自大 自视甚高
Jason Lannister is an excellent match. He’s arrogant and self-serious.
你不也是这样吗
Well, I thought you might have that in common.
自从你成年后
Since you came of age
王国各地向我寄来的信
I’ve been slowly drowning in a lake of parchment
都要慢慢把我淹死了
flowing from every corner of the realm.
全都是求亲信
Marriage proposals, all.
我多次试图跟你谈论此事
And I have tried, often, to discuss it with you
但你每次都拒绝我
but you’ve refused me at every turn.
我不想嫁人
That is because I do not wish to get married.
就连我都要 屈从于传统和职责 雷妮拉
Even I do not exist above tradition and duty, Rhaenyra!
打扰一下 陛下
Excuse me, Your Grace.
你必须嫁人
You must marry.
-什么事 -皇家猎人派人送来了信
– Yes? – The royal huntsman has sent a report, Your Grace.
一头雄鹿被发现
There’s been a sighting of a white hart.
公鹿是御林之王 陛下
The stag is the king of the Kingswood, Your Grace.
伊耿王子命名日的皇家兆头
A regal portent for Prince Aegon’s name day.
公主
Princess.
公主 等一下
Princess, wait!
公主 慢点
Princess, slow down!
公主
Princess!
怎么回事
What happened back there?
我父亲
My father.
他想把我卖♥♥给杰森兰尼斯特
Trying to sell me off to Jason Lannister.
是不是‥
Was…
我被指定为铁王座的继承人
was I named heir to the Iron Throne
是不是为了进一步提升 凯岩城公爵的地位
so that I might only further raise the standing of a lord of Casterly Rock?
你要我杀了他吗
You want me to kill him?
我们应该返回营地 公主
We should return to camp, Princess.
今天天气不错
It’s a beautiful day.
我们应该在御林游览一番
We should take in the Kingswood.
你有过婚约吗 克里斯顿爵士
Were you ever betrothed, Ser Criston?
我父亲曾在黑港城做事 我在那里度过了爱冒险的少年时期
I had an adventurous youth when my father served at Blackhaven, to be sure.
但我地位不高 不足以正式定亲
But my station was never high enough for a formal betrothal.
在我宣誓就职国王的御林铁卫之前
Before I spoke my vows as a knight of the Kingsguard
我可能会跟一个平民女孩成亲
I could have married a common-born girl had I wish.
你能做主自己的人生 真是幸运
How lucky you are to have a say in your own life.
王国里有很多人 会乐意与你交换位置 公主
Many in the realm would gladly trade positions with you, Princess.
只是因为她们从未体会过我的处境
Only because none of them has ever held my position.
我虽是龙石岛公主 但无权无势
I may be the Princess of Dragonstone, but I am toothless.
有一日‥
One day
不久之前‥
not so long ago…
你有足够的权力把我的名字写在 "白骑士之书"上
you held enough power to write my name into the White Book.
被你父亲任命为御林铁卫
When your father named me to his Kingsguard
这是科尔家史上无上的荣耀
it was the highest honor any Cole had ever known.
这都是托了你的福
All that I have, I owe to you.
公主 我不认为这是无权无势
Now I’d hardly call that toothless, Princess.
陛下
– Your Grace.
-还有多远 -我们在东边半个里格处
– How far? The droppings were found half a league
发现了粪便
to the east.
-是刚拉下不久的 -陛下 大概需要两到三个小时
– Still fresh. – Between two and three hours, Your Grace.
我最好的探子在跟着那头鹿
My best scout spied him.
那畜生有35英石 我们现在发现了它的足迹
The beast is upward of 35 stone, and we now have his trail.
-是 -飞龙统治维斯特洛之前
– Aye. – Before the dragons ruled over Westeros
白鹿是这片土地上皇家的象征
the white hart was the symbol of royalty in these lands.
偏偏在今天‥
And on this day, of all days…
陛下 我向来不信暗示和兆头
I’ve never been one for signs and portents, Your Grace
但如果众神确实想表达偏爱‥
but if the gods did wish to show their favor…
陛下
Your Grace.
我为伊耿王子在金色长廊 锻造了这把长矛
I had this forged in the Golden Gallery in honor of Prince Aegon.
看起来很锋利
It’s quite a thing.
希望您会用这支长矛杀死白鹿
I hope it might provide the killing stroke against your white hart.
御林之王
King of the Kingswood.
感觉七神赐福这一天
It’s as if the Seven themselves have blessed this day.
谢谢你慷慨相赠
Thank you for your generosity.
如果能与‥
I would be honored…
雷妮拉公主结为夫妻 我将十分荣幸
to take the Princess Rhaenyra to wife Your Grace.
我能向您 王国和公主提供力量
What I offer you the crown and your daughter, is strength.
你觉得坦格利安家族需要力量吗
Do you think that House Targaryen wants for strength?
如果有人给您更多龙 您会拒绝吗
If someone offered you more dragons, would you not take them?
你有龙给我吗
Do you have dragons to offer?
凯岩城地位优越
Casterly Rock is a splendid seat.
雷妮拉嫁给我不会受屈
Rhaenyra may take her place there by my side without shame
也会觉得地位上的丧失 得到了很好的补偿
and feel herself well-compensated for her loss in station.
什么丧失
What loss of station?
如果您要指定 年轻的伊耿为继承人的话 陛下
If you were to name young Aegon heir, Your Grace.
我为何会那么做
And when would I be doing that?
我以为‥
I had assumed…
他作为您的长子 我们很多人以为‥
As he is your firstborn son, many of us had assumed…
你说"我们很多人"
“Many of us,” you say.
你的封臣质疑我对继承人的选择吗
Have your bannermen questioned my choice of heir?
-当然不是 陛下 -你曾宣誓
– Of course not, Your Grace. – It is your sworn duty
向我汇报王国内动摇人心的叛乱
to report rebellion stirring in my kingdom.
叛乱 根本没有这种事 陛下 我只是‥
Rebellion? There has been nothing of the sort, Your Grace.
我指定雷妮拉为继承人不是一时兴起
– I was only… – I did not decide to name Rhaenyra my heir on a whim.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!