龙之家族
第一季第三集
瓦列利安家族一定不会放过你
House Velaryon is coming for you!
海蛇会砍掉你的脑袋
The Sea Snake will have your fucking head!
不要
No… no!
不要 求你了
No! Please!
去你的 达哈尔王子
Fuck you, Prince Drahar.
去你的妓♥女♥老娘和王八蛋老爹
Fuck your whore mother and bastard father!
不要
Fuck! No!
不要
No.
万岁 戴蒙王子
Hail, Prince Daemon!
活活烧死那些三女国的龟孙子
Burn the fucking Triarchy cunts alive!
这里 王子
Here, my prince!
救我
Save me!
-直接撤回洞穴 -马上回洞穴
– Direct to the caves! – To the caves! Now!
撤退 撤回洞穴
Retreat! Retreat to the caves!
撤回洞穴
Back to the caves!
你在哪里
Where are you?
出来跟我单挑 达哈尔
Come out and face me, Drahar!
出来 达哈尔
Come out, Drahar!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我要把你喂给你自己的螃蟹
I’m gonna feed you to your own crabs!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
他遗传了您的头发 陛下
He has your hair, Your Grace.
-确实 -也遗传了您的眼睛 陛下
– He does have my hair. – He has your eyes, Your Grace.
没错
Yes, he does.
你还遗传了我的鼻子 对吧
And you have my nose, don’t you?
这孩子年方两岁 已经有了王者风范
Two years old and already our boy has a kingly presence.
有这个可能 哥哥
He may yet, brother but this morning he insisted
但今早他非要用手抓粥喝
on eating porridge with his hands.
他会长大
He will grow.
我们是为了庆贺他相聚于此
We’ve quite a party assembled in his honor.
等狩猎结束 肯定有更多要庆贺的事
And surely by the end of this hunt, we shall have more to celebrate.
请告诉我是什么事
And what is that, pray tell?
今天是伊耿的第二个命名日 他的婴儿时代结束了
It is Aegon’s second name day. His infancy’s behind him.
这只会提醒韦赛里斯 指定他为铁王座的继承人
It only remains for Viserys to name him heir to the throne.
这我就不怎么确定了
I wouldn’t be so sure.
他是国王的长子
He’s the king’s firstborn son.
我不确定国王陛下是否如此明白
I don’t know that His Grace sees it so clearly.
那你就得确保他明白‥
Then it lies with you to make him see it…
首相大人
Lord Hand.
陛下
Your Grace.
我带来了石阶列岛的紧急军情
I bring urgent news from the Stepstones.
螃蟹喂食者遭受围困 蛰伏血石岛
The Crabfeeder has dug in for siege on Bloodstone
但他的手下趁夜破坏我们的舰队
while his men sabotage our fleet under cover of dark.
今天别说这个 泰兰
Not today, Tyland.
石阶列岛的情况真的很紧急
The matter at the Stepstones is regrettably urgent.
已经三年了 再等三天也无妨
It’s been three years. It can wait another three days.
过来吃点东西吧 弥补赶路之苦
Come… eat. Fortify yourselves for the journey.
快去
Please.
马车队备好了吗
Is the baggage train ready?
已经在临河门集结完毕
It is presently massing at the River Gate.
杰森大人希望我们 在中午之前到达御林
Lord Jason expects us in the Kingswood before midday.
-你见雷妮拉没 -没有 陛下
– Have you seen Rhaenyra? – I have not, Your Grace.
三女国的那些叛贼 躲在血石岛的山洞中
With the Triarchy now sheltering in Bloodstone’s caves
龙火威慑力量有限
the threat of the dragons is blunted.
他们没有步兵吗
They don’t have foot soldiers?
他们的佣兵开始成群撤退 陛下
Their sellswords have been withdrawing in droves, Your Grace.
就连佣兵都看得出此战必败
Even the mercenaries can see that it is a losing effort.
雷妮拉呢
Where’s Rhaenyra?
我不知道 陛下
I cannot be sure at present, Your Grace.
瓦列利安军队消耗颇重 陛下
The Velaryon forces have suffered heavy attrition, Your Grace.
普通士兵开始心生不满
The seeds of dissent are sown amongst the rank and file.
戴蒙对那些人太过严苛 他们开始质疑他的统帅
Daemon has driven the men hard. They have begun to question his command.
如果朝廷要加以干涉‥
If the crown were ever to intervene…
-泰兰 -现在正是时候
– Tyland. – now is the time.
戴蒙和海蛇未经陛下同意 擅自发动战争
Daemon and the Sea Snake started their war without His Grace’s leave.
如果陛下良久之后才加以干涉 必定让王权显得羸弱
Were he to intervene now, after so long it would make the crown appear weak.
谁能告诉我
Can someone tell me
雷妮拉到底在哪
where in the Seven Hells Rhaenyra might be?
在龙的注目下
Under the dragon’s eye
在龙的注目下
Under the dragon’s eye
再来
Again.
或许公主想换首歌♥听
Perhaps the Princess might like to hear something else?
不会 再弹
She would not. Play it again.
她带着船队和人♥民♥逃离
She fled with her ships And her people
真心破碎‥
Her heart broken for those…
王后陛下
Your Grace.
我有让你停下吗
Did I say to stop?
从头继续开始
From the beginning.
她带着船队
She fled with her ships
-和人♥民♥‥ -雷妮拉
– And her people – Rhaenyra?
有事吗 王后陛下
Yes, my Queen?
你需要去外院
Your presence is wanted in the outer courtyard.
皇家狩猎队要出发了
The royal hunt readies to depart.
我决定留在这里看书
I have decided to remain here and read instead.
你可以退下了 山姆威尔
You may go, Samwell.
你要遵从公主的命令留下
You are to stay by order of the Princess.
王后命令你即刻离开神木林
The Queen commands you to leave the Godswood at once.
公主
Princess.
陛下
Your Grace.
国王希望你跟我们一同前往
The King wishes for you to join us.
国王只顾着庆祝 不需要我
The King has much to celebrate. He does not need me.
他希望我们一家人都在
He wants for us all to be together.
或许狩猎会很有意思
Perhaps the hunt could be fun.
这是国王的命令吗
Is it the King’s command?
-是 但‥ -那我立刻前往 王后陛下
– Yes, but it… – Then at once, Your Grace.
但你不必这样
But it needn’t be.
雷妮拉 一切真的不必这样
None of it needs be this way, in truth, Rhaenyra.
这样是不是很好
Well, isn’t this splendid?
我们全家一起去御林庆祝冒险
The whole of our family off to celebration and adventure in the Kingswood.
你这样能远行吗
Should you be traveling in such condition?
学士们说亲近自然对我有好处
The maesters said that being out in nature would do me well.
你很快就会有自己的孩子
You’ll be with your own child, sooner than late
让我成为自豪的外公
and make me a proud grandsire.
没你想的那么糟糕
It’s not so bad.
虽然怀胎需要十月 但我没费什么事就生下了伊耿
The days are long but Aegon came quickly and without fuss.
你今天应该跟我一起骑马
You should ride out with me today.
一起狩猎
Join in the chase.
还是算了
I’d rather not.
山猪被宰的时候 叫起来像哭闹的孩子
The boars squeal like children when they’re being slaughtered.
我感觉很不舒服
I find it discomforting.
毕竟是狩猎 雷妮拉
It’s a hunt, Rhaenyra.
你想如何参与
How would you like to participate?
我不确定为何叫我去
I’m not sure why I’m asked.
因为你是我女儿 王国的公主
Because you are my daughter. The Princess.
这是你的职责
And you have duties.
总有人不耐其烦地提醒我
As I am ceaselessly reminded.
-你说什么 -总有人不耐其烦地提醒我
– I’m sorry? – As I am ceaselessly reminded.
你要是主动承担职责 怎会需要别人提醒
You wouldn’t need to be reminded if you ever attended to them.
大家都不是为我来的
No one’s here for me.
万岁 伊耿 征服者宝贝 二世
Hail, hail, Aegon the Conqueror-Babe, Second of His Name!
庆祝王子殿下的第二命名日
Here’s to His Grace on his second name day!
据说乔安娜夫人乘坐史文大人的船
Lady Johanna was reported to have been abducted
经过石阶列岛时被绑♥架♥了
when one of Lord Swann’s ships sailed through the Stepstones.
乔安娜夫人会怎样
What will happen to Lady Johanna?
她会被卖♥♥到自♥由♥贸易联邦的妓院里
She’s to be sold to a pillow house in the Free Cities
如果你相信谣言的话
if you believe the rumors.
恐怕我生来就不是狩猎的料
I fear the gods did not make me for hunting.
-我可以与你们同坐吗 各位夫人 -当然可以 请跟我们一起
– Might I sit with you, my ladies? – Of course, please join us.
拉里斯斯壮 法务大臣莱昂诺大人最小的儿子
Larys Strong, the youngest son of our master of laws, Lord Lyonel.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!