或许等我们成亲后 你真的会怀上孩子
Well, perhaps when we are wed, we can make that true.
我很早之前就跟你说好 绝不会被生子威胁
I ensured long ago that I would never be threatened by childbirth.
那就好 孩子有时候太恼人了
Good. Children can be such irritating creatures.
你发誓保护我 戴蒙
You swore to protect me, Daemon.
龙石岛很安全
Dragonstone is quite secure.
直到国王决定收回祖产
Until the King decides to reclaim his ancestral seat.
他的手下或许不会 把王子的脑袋挂在长矛上
His men might not put the Prince’s head on a spike
但他们会如何处置王子声称
but what would they do with the common whore
要娶之为妻 共育子嗣的娼妇
he claims he’s taken to wife and made with child?
不会有人伤害你
No one will harm you.
我已经不计其数次被当作物品交易
I have been sold as property more times than I care to count
就从我如今已经记不起的家乡开始
beginning in a homeland I can no longer recall.
我这辈子大多活在恐惧中
Most of my years have been spent living in terror.
我会护你周全 我发誓
You’re safe with me, I swear it.
你是坦格利安家的人
You are Targaryen.
你可以跟国王任性胡闹 但我不行
You can afford to play your stupid games with the King but I cannot.
我服侍你不是为了金钱 权力或地位
I didn’t come into your service wanting gold or power or station.
-我是为了获得自♥由♥身 -自♥由♥身
– I came to you to be liberated. – Liberated?
你被什么束缚
From what?
恐惧
Fear.
不用行礼了 莱昂诺大人
No, please, Lord Lyonel.
我来向你寻求客观的意见
I have come looking for an unencumbered opinion.
我只会向您提供这样的意见 陛下
That’s all I would ever give, Your Grace.
自从我在大议会上 被学士们选为继承人
Ever since my name was read by the archmaesters at the Great Council
就感觉科利斯瓦列利安 在黑水河对岸对我虎视眈眈
I have felt Corlys Velaryon’s envious gaze staring at me from across the Blackwater.
陛下 您坐在王国最高的位置
You sit upon the highest seat in the realm, Your Grace.
傲气的人不喜仰视他人
Proud men don’t like having to look up.
对
兰娜尔瓦列利安
Laena Velaryon.
科利斯大人是您的海政大臣
Lord Corlys is your Master of Ships
她是王国内最富有家族的长女
and she is the eldest daughter of the wealthiest house in the realm.
有着无可挑剔的瓦列利安血统
She comes from unimpeachable Valyrian stock
也有坦格利安血统
and she has Targaryen blood.
-这桩亲事有何不妥 -她才12岁
– What’s to mislike? – She is twelve.
她会长大成人
She will mature.
我从未说过要再娶
I never asked to remarry.
天下万物均为国王所有
As King, you have a claim on all things.
即便是您不想要的东西
Even those you don’t want.
婚姻不是您能逃避太久的义务
Marriage is not an obligation you can put off for long.
如果我拒绝科利斯大人的联姻呢
What if I was to reject Lord Corlys’s proposal?
他应该会勃然大怒
He would not be like to take it well.
恐怕只有与铁王座直接扯上关系 才能让他满意
I fear nothing short of a direct line to the Iron Throne would satisfy him.
您也应该考虑到
You should also consider
我们与石阶列岛随时可能会开战
that we find ourselves on the precipice of war in the Stepstones.
王国将近一半的船只为海蛇所有
And the Sea Snake holds claim to nearly half the realm’s ships.
若王国真有需要 他不敢有所保留
He would not dare withhold them in the face of the realm’s need.
-他凭什么威吓我 -谁都不能威吓您 陛下
– Who is he to hector me? – No one, Your Grace.
但您宜将潮头岛拉拢为盟友 而非反♥目♥为敌
But Driftmark makes for a better ally than it does an enemy.
海蛇此举乃蓄谋已久 他位高权重 也算是光明正大
The Sea Snake has made a calculated reach. A fair play for a man of his position.
-若您想知道我的客观之见‥ -我想
If you truly want my unencumbered opinion… I do.
您应该迎娶兰娜尔瓦列利安 陛下
You should wed Laena Velaryon, Your Grace.
满足科利斯大人 永远让他以盟友的身份伴您左右
Sate Lord Corlys and fix him at your side permanently, as an ally.
陛下 公主从龙石岛回来了
Your Grace. The Princess has returned from Dragonstone.
龙石岛
Dragonstone?
陛下
Your Grace.
你忤逆我的意思
You disobeyed me.
从君临城不辞而别
You fled King’s Landing without a word
在国王未经允许的情况下离开
and you acted without the crown’s leave.
你是我唯一的继承人
You are my only heir.
你可能会丢掉小命
You could’ve been killed.
我可以坐下吗
May I sit?
你去了龙石岛
You went to Dragonstone.
不费一兵一卒要回了龙蛋
And retrieved the egg without bloodshed.
奥托爵士单凭自己不可能完成的壮举
A feat I’m not sure Ser Otto could’ve accomplished alone.
对 可是‥
Yes, well…
有时我会忘记你俩多么相像
I sometimes forget how alike you both were.
你母亲的离世
Your mother’s absence
是永远难以愈合的伤痛
is a wound that will never heal.
没了她
Without her
红堡失去了永远不可恢复的温暖
the Red Keep has lost a warmth that I dare say it will never recover.
听到您这么说 我很欣慰
It pleases me to hear you say this.
因为我知道不只是我在哀悼她
To know that I’m not alone in my grief.
真希望我知道
I wish I had known better…
如何在事后安慰你
what to say to you in the aftermath.
我也是很艰难地明白 女儿已经这么快长大成人了
I struggled to realize that my daughter had so quickly become a woman grown.
但我知道
But I know
她理解国民对我的期待
she understands what is now expected of me.
国王必须再娶
The King must take a new wife.
谁都无法取代你母亲在我心中的位置
I could never replace your mother.
更没有人能撼动你继承人的位置
No more than I intend to replace you as heir.
但你是我唯一的继承人
But you are my only heir
我们这条血脉岌岌可危 说不好哪天就会断掉
and our line is vulnerable, too easily ended.
通过再娶 我或许可以确保 家族受到更好的守护
And by marrying again I may begin to ensure that we are better defended.
谁会伤害我们
Against whom?
任何敢挑衅我们的人
Whomever may dare to challenge us.
我不希望与你渐行渐远
I do not wish to make us estranged.
您是国王
You are the King
您的首要职责是治国
and so your first duty is to the realm.
母亲一定会理解
Mother would’ve understood this.
我也是
Just as I do.
你应该有心理准备才是
铁群岛遵从自己的法律
我们应该收税
早上好 各位大人
Good morrow, my lords.
我决定再娶
I have decided to take a new wife.
我想在‥
I intend to marry…
春末之前‥
the Lady Alicent Hightower
迎娶阿莉森海塔尔小姐
before spring’s end.
这太荒谬了
This is an absurdity.
我可是瓦列利安家族
My house is Valyrian, the greatest power in the realm.
王国最有权势的家族
我是你的国王
And I am your King.
雷妮拉
Rhaenyra.
瓦列利安家族 可以追溯到旧瓦雷利亚时代
House Velaryon’s origins reach back to Old Valyria.
比坦格利安家族还要久远‥
More ancient even than House Targaryen
一些史书是这么记载的
according to some texts.
但与坦格利安家族不同 我们不是龙骑士
But unlike the Targaryens we were no dragonlords.
几百年来 我的家族需要靠决心和运气
For centuries, my house had to scratch out an existence from the sea
在大海中讨生
with grit and luck.
我担任潮头岛岛主后
When I ascended the Driftwood Throne…
就明确了目标
I knew what I wanted.
所以我奋力争取
So I went out and seized it.
我可以问心无愧地说 不像王国里的其他领主
Unlike every other lord of the realm I can say that I built my house’s high seat with
我是通过自己的努力 建立了家族的显赫
the strength of mine own back. I’ve always thought of you
我一直觉得你我是同类人
and I as having been made from the same cloth.
我都不知道你也有个国王哥哥
I wasn’t aware you had a king for a brother.
你我都是要靠自己拼搏的人
We’re both men who have had to cut our own way through the world.
我们总是受人轻视
We’ve been passed over too often.
科利斯大人 你叫我来潮头岛 是为了让我知道自己的卑贱
Did you call me to Driftmark to remind me of my low standing, Lord Corlys
还是有别的原因
or was there some other reason?
你是否听说了石阶列岛动荡的局势
You’ve heard of the troubles in the Stepstones?
某个密尔王子用维斯特洛水手喂螃蟹
Some Myrish prince is feeding Westerosi sailors to the crabs.
我一直请求国王派我的海军前去镇♥压♥
I have been petitioning the King to send my navy into the territory
但他拒绝了我
but he’s denied me.
我哥哥向来不擅长这种事
It was never my brother’s strongest trait.
什么事
What?
治国之事
Being king.
螃蟹喂食者有强大的 自♥由♥贸易城联邦做后盾
The Crabfeeder is backed by powerful entities within the Free Cities
他们希望削弱维斯特洛
who wish to see Westeros weakened.
国王的失误让他得以积蓄力量
And the King’s failures have allowed him to accumulate strength.
如果这些航道出问题
If those shipping lanes fall…
我的家族会受到致命威胁
my house will be crippled.
我不允许潮头岛没落 而我们的国王却以