And that council of leeches knows it. They all prey on you for their own ends.
我决定任命新继承人
I have decided to name a new heir.
-我是你的继承人 -不再是了
– I’m your heir. – Not anymore.
你立刻回到符石城以及你夫人身边
You are to return to Runestone and your lady wife at once
好好遵命 不准反驳
and you are to do so without quarrel
是你的国王下的命令
by order of your King.
陛下
Your Grace.
父亲
Father.
贝勒里恩是见过末日浩劫前 旧瓦雷利亚唯一仅存的龙
Balerion was the last living creature to have seen Old Valyria before the Doom.
其伟大与瑕疵
Its greatness and its flaws.
但你看着龙时 你看到了什么
When you look at the dragons, what do you see?
什么 自从母亲丧礼后 你完全没跟我说过一句话
What? You haven’t spoken a word to me since Mother’s funeral
-现在你派御林铁卫… -回答我
and now you send your Kingsguard down… Answer me.
这很重要
It’s important.
你看到什么
What do you see?
-我应该是看到我们吧 -告诉我
– I suppose I see us. – Tell me.
大家都说坦格利安家族 比较接近诸神而非人类
Everyone says Targaryens are closer to gods than to men
但他们这么说 都是因为我们的龙
but they say that because of our dragons.
没有了龙 我们就跟其他人一样
Without them, we’re just like everyone else.
我们能够控制龙的这个观念 只是个假象
The idea that we control the dragons is an illusion.
它们是人们绝对不能轻忽的力量
They’re a power man should never have trifled with.
让瓦雷利亚走向末日的力量
One that brought Valyria its doom.
如果我们不以自己的历史为借镜 就会同样步入这种命运
If we don’t mind our own histories, it will do the same to us.
坦格利安家的人 必须了解这一点才能当国王
Targaryen must understand this to be King…
或是女王
or Queen.
抱歉 雷妮拉
I’m sorry, Rhaenyra.
打从你出生后 我浪费这么多年一直想要个儿子
I have wasted the years since you were born wanting for a son.
你遗传你母亲最棒的优点
You are the very best of your mother.
我相信 我知道她也认同 你将会是个伟大的女王
And I believe it, I know she did that you could be a great ruling queen.
戴蒙才是你的继承人
Daemon is your heir.
戴蒙不适合称王
Daemon was not made to wear the crown.
但我相信你适合
But I believe that you were.
瓦列利安家族的科利斯
Corlys of House Velaryon
潮城君主暨潮头岛之主
Lord of the Tides and Master of Driftmark.
在下科利斯瓦列利安
I, Corlys Velaryon
潮城君主暨潮头岛之主
Lord of the Tides and Master of Driftmark
发誓效忠韦赛里斯国王 以及他任命的继承人 雷妮拉公主
promise to be faithful to King Viserys and his named heir, the Princess Rhaenyra.
我保证对他们效忠…
I pledge fealty to them
为他们抵御所有敌人 真心诚意 绝不欺瞒
and shall defend them against all enemies in good faith and without deceit.
我对新旧诸神发誓
I swear this by the old gods and the new.
这不是儿戏 雷妮拉
This is no trivial gesture, Rhaenyra.
龙鞍是一回事
A dragon’s saddle is one thing
但铁王座是王国中最危险的座位
but the Iron Throne is the most dangerous seat in the realm.
在下霍柏特海塔尔
I, Lord Hobert Hightower
南方烽烟 学城的护卫
Beacon of the South, Defender of the Citadel
旧镇之声
and Voice of Oldtown
发誓效忠韦赛里亚国王 以及他任命的继承人雷妮拉公主
promise to be faithful to King Viserys and his named heir, the Princess Rhaenyra.
我保证对他们效忠 防御所有敌人…
I pledge fealty to them and shall defend them against all enemies
-科拉克休 -真心诚意 绝不欺瞒
in good faith and without deceit.
我对新旧诸神发誓
I swear this by the old gods and the new.
手给我
Give me your hand.
在下博蒙德拜拉席恩发誓效忠…
I, Boremund Baratheon promise to be faithful to King Viserys.
还有件事我要告诉你
There’s something else that I need to tell you.
也许你很难理解 但你必须听好
It might be difficult for you to understand but you must hear it.
我们的历史
Our histories
据说伊耿从龙石岛望向黑水河
they tell us that Aegon looked across the Blackwater from Dragonstone
看见了一片可得的肥沃之地
saw a rich land ripe for the capture.
但驱使他征服的不仅仅是野心
But ambition alone is not what drove him to conquest.
而是一个梦
It was a dream.
就像是丹妮丝预见瓦雷利亚的末日
And just as Daenys foresaw the end of Valyria
伊耿预见了人类世界的末日
Aegon foresaw the end of the world of men.
这一切将从遥远的北方开始 一场严冬寒风来袭
‘Tis to begin with a terrible winter gusting out of the distant north.
在下瑞肯史塔克 临冬城君主暨北境守护…
I, Rickon Stark, Lord of Winterfell…
伊耿看见那阵风带来无比黑暗
Aegon saw absolute darkness riding on those winds.
潜伏其中者将毁灭万物的世界
And whatever dwells within will destroy the world of the living.
当这场凛冬来袭 雷妮拉
When this Great Winter comes, Rhaenyra
维斯特洛全体都将起而对抗
all of Westeros must stand against it.
人类世界要存活 坦格利安家族之人就必须
And if the world of men is to survive
坐上铁王座之位
a Targaryen must be seated on the Iron Throne.
不论是国王或是女王
A king or queen
都要强大到足以 团结整个王国对抗寒冷与黑暗
strong enough to unite the realm against the cold and the dark.
伊耿称他这个梦为“冰与火之歌♥”
Aegon called his dream “The Song of Ice and Fire.”
这个秘密从伊耿时代 国王就一代代传给继承人
This secret it’s been passed from king to heir since Aegon’s time.
现在你必须保证传承并守护这个秘密
Now you must promise to carry it and protect it.
答应我 雷妮拉
Promise me this, Rhaenyra.
答应我
Promise me.
我 韦赛里斯坦格利安一世…
I, Viserys Targaryen, first of his name
安达尔人 洛伊拿人以及先民的国王
King of the Andals, and the Rhoynar, and the First Men
七大王国之主 国家的保护者
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm
在此任命雷妮拉坦格利安 龙石岛公主
do hereby name Rhaenyra Targaryen Princess of Dragonstone
以及铁王座的继承人
and heir to the Iron Throne.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!