您的继承人
That of your succession.
近来的不幸让您没有明确的继承人
These recent tragedies have left you without an obvious heir.
国王有继承人 首相大人
The King has an heir, my Lord Hand.
尽管目前万分艰难 陛下
Despite how difficult this time is, Your Grace
我觉得为了王国的稳定
I feel it important the succession be firmly in place
选定继承人万分重要
for the stability of the realm.
就惯例以及法律 继承已经安排好了
The succession is already set by precedent and by law.
该说出他的名字吗
Shall we say his name?
戴蒙坦格利安
Daemon Targaryen.
如果要维持戴蒙无异议的继承顺位
If Daemon were to remain the uncontested heir
可能会动摇国本
it could destabilize the realm.
国本 还是本会议
The realm? Or this council?
这里没人知道戴蒙为王后会做什么
No one here can know what Daemon would do were he king
但没人怀疑过他的野心
but no one can doubt his ambition.
看他拿金披风干的好事
Look at what he did with the gold cloaks.
都城守备队对他万分忠诚 一个两千人的强大军队
The City Watch is fiercely loyal to him.
是你给他的军队 奥托
– An army 2,000 strong. – An army you gave him, Otto.
我任命戴蒙为法律学士 但你说他是暴君
I named Daemon Master of Laws, but you said he was a tyrant.
当财政大臣 你说他会败光国家财产
As Master of Coin you said he was a spendthrift that would beggar the realm.
让戴蒙掌管都城守备队 是你的解决之道
Putting Daemon in command of the City Watch was your solution!
折衷的办法 陛下
A half-measure, Your Grace.
事实是 戴蒙该远离这个宫廷
The truth is, Daemon should be far away from this court.
戴蒙是我弟弟 我的血亲
Daemon is my brother. My blood.
他在我的宫廷会有一席之地
And he will have his place at my court.
就让他在宫廷占有一席之位 陛下
Let him keep his place at court, Your Grace
但要是诸神让您再度面临不幸
but if the gods should visit some further tragedy on you
-不论是蓄意或是意外… -蓄意
– either by design or accident… – “Design”?
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我弟会杀了我 夺我之位
My brother would murder me, take my crown?
是吗
Are you?
拜托
Please.
戴蒙有野心 是的 但不会觊觎王位
Daemon has ambition, yes, but not for the throne.
他没有那份耐心
He lacks the patience for it.
诸神从未让一个没有耐心的人
The gods have yet to make a man
握有绝对的权力 陛下
who lacks the patience for absolute power, Your Grace.
在这种情形下
Under such circumstances,
国王任命继承人就不会是违反常态
it would not be an aberration for the King to name a successor.
还有谁有资格
Well, who else would have a claim?
国王第一位出生的后代
The King’s firstborn child.
雷妮拉 一个女人
Rhaenyra? A girl?
铁王座上没坐过任何女王
No queen has ever sat the Iron Throne.
那只是根据传统与惯例 斯壮大人
That is only by tradition and precedent, Lord Strong.
如果御前会议如此担心秩序与稳定
If order and stability so concerns this council
那么我们也许不该任命女子 为继承人 打破百年传统
then perhaps we shouldn’t break 100 years of it by naming a girl heir.
戴蒙会成为第二个梅葛 甚至更糟
Daemon would be a second Maegor, or worse.
他既冲动又暴♥力♥
He is impulsive and violent.
让他别接近国王与王国 是御前会议的职责
It is the duty of this council to protect the King and the realm from him.
抱歉 陛下 但这是我所见到的事实
I’m sorry, Your Grace, but that is the truth as I see it
我知道这里其他人也会同意
and I know that others here agree.
我不能在我弟跟我女儿之间做选择
I will not be made to choose between my brother and my daughter.
不需要 陛下 还有其他人选
You wouldn’t have to, Your Grace. There are others who would have a claim.
比如说你的妻子 科利斯大人 无冕女王
Such as your wife, Lord Corlys?
雷妮丝是杰赫里斯长子的唯一孩子
– The Queen Who Never Was? – Rhaenys was the only child of Jaehaerys’ eldest son.
大议会也曾经强烈考虑过她
She had a strong claim at the Great Council
-而且她已经有了男性后代 -刚才
and she already has a male heir. Just moments ago,
你还说你支持戴蒙
you announced your support for Daemon!
-若我们在继承上没有共识 如何… -我妻儿都死了
If we cannot agree on an heir, then how can we expect… My wife and son are dead!
我不会坐在这里忍♥受 乌鸦到他们尸体上饱食一顿
I will not sit here and suffer crows that come to feast on their corpses!
立刻派渡鸦到旧镇
Send a raven to Oldtown. Straight away.
夫人
My Lady.
亲爱的
My darling.
雷妮拉还好吗
How’s Rhaenyra?
她失去母亲
She lost her mother.
王后一直都受众人爱戴
The Queen was well-loved by all.
我今天想起你母亲
I found myself thinking of your own mother today.
-陛下如何 -非常低落
– How is His Grace? – Very low.
所以我才派你去
Which is why I sent for you.
我想你该去找他 安慰他
I thought you might go to him, offer him comfort.
到他房♥间去
In his chambers?
我不知道要说什么
I wouldn’t know what to say.
别这么想
Stop that.
有访客他就很开心了
He’ll be glad of a visitor.
你可以穿你母亲的衣服
You might wear one of your mother’s dresses.
阿莉森海塔尔夫人 陛下
The Lady Alicent Hightower, Your Grace.
什么事 阿莉森
What is it, Alicent?
我想我该来看看您 陛下
I thought I might come and look in on you, Your Grace.
我带了本书来
I brought a book.
你很贴心 谢谢
That’s very kind, thank you.
这是我最喜欢的一本书
It’s a favorite of mine.
我知道您非常热爱历史
I do know how passionate you are for the histories.
是的 没错
Yes, I am.
我母亲死时
When my mother died
大家都尽说我听不懂的话
people only ever spoke to me in riddles.
我其实只希望有人对我说 他们很遗憾我的遭遇
All I wanted was for someone to say that they were sorry for what happened to me.
我很遗憾 陛下
I’m very sorry, Your Grace.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再度成为国王的唯一继承人
The King’s sole heir once again.
来敬我们的未来吧
Might we drink to our future?
安静 王子有话要说
Quiet! Your Prince will speak!
安静
Silence!
-王子 -说句话吧
我们开始前 陛下
Before we begin, Your Grace
我有个消息要先说
I have a report I feel compelled to share.
昨晚
Last night
戴蒙王子买♥♥断了丝街一家寻欢处
Prince Daemon bought out one of the pleasure houses on the Street of Silk
来招待他都城守备队的将官 以及其他的友人
to entertain officers of the City Watch and other friends of his.
国王与御前会议长久以来 不满我是下一位王位继承人
King and Council have long rued my position as next in line for the throne.
但尽管他们做春秋大梦与祷告 似乎我没那么容易被取代
But dream and pray as they all might, it seems I’m not so easily replaced.
诸神给予的 随时都能拿走
The gods give just as the gods take away.
-他敬贝隆尔王子… -敬国王的儿子
He toasted Prince Baelon. To the King’s son.
说他是
Styling him…
一日继承人
the Heir for a Day.
我找了三个不同的目击者 才确认这个消息
I corroborated this report with three separate witnesses.
就各方面说来 昨晚就是庆祝盛会
The evening was, by all accounts, a celebration.
你很有征服者的架式 兄长
You cut the image of the conqueror, brother.
你说了吗
Did you say it?
-我不懂你的意思 -你该称我“陛下”
I don’t know what you mean. You will address me as “Your Grace”
不然我就叫御林铁卫割下你的舌头
or I will have my Kingsguard cut out your tongue.
“一日继承人” 你这么说的吗
“The Heir for a Day.” Did you say it?
我们都用自己的方式哀悼 陛下
We must all mourn in our own way, Your Grace.
我才刚失去家人
My family has just been destroyed.
与其不陪在我身边 或是雷妮拉身边
But instead of being by my side, or Rhaenyra’s
你选择庆祝自己攀升位阶
you chose to celebrate your own rise!
跟你的那群妓♥女♥跟奉承者寻欢作乐
Laughing with your whores and your lickspittles!
你在宫廷里只有我这个盟友
You have no allies at court but me!
我一直在替你说话
I have only ever defended you!
我给你的一切 都被你都这样糟蹋了
Yet everything I’ve given you, you’ve thrown back in my face.
你只想把我送走
You’ve only ever tried to send me away.
到谷地 到都城守备队 任何不在你身边的地方
To the Vale, to the City Watch, anywhere but by your side.
你当了十年的国王 但从没
Ten years you’ve been king
要我当你的首相
and yet not once have you asked me to be your Hand!
-我为何要这么做 -因为我是你弟弟
– Why would I do that? – Because I’m your brother.
-龙之血浓于水 -那你为何还要伤我这么深
And the blood of the dragon runs thick. Then why do you cut me so deeply?
我只说实话而已 我看到奥托海塔尔的真面目
I’ve only ever spoken the truth. I see Otto Hightower for what he is.
-坚毅忠贞的首相 -一个婊♥子♥
– An unwavering and loyal Hand? – A cunt.
一个不努力争取就没得继承的次子
A second son who stands to inherit nothing he doesn’t seize for himself.
奥托海塔尔比你更值得尊敬
Otto Hightower is a more honorable man than you could ever be.
-他没有保护你 我有 -保护什么
– He doesn’t protect you. – I would. – From what?
远离你自己
Yourself.
你很懦弱 韦赛里斯
You’re weak, Viserys.
御前会议的水蛭都知道这件事 并虎视眈眈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!