你知道我弟弟非常喜欢刺♥激♥你 你一定要如此纵容他吗
You know how my brother makes sport of provoking you. Must you indulge him?
抱歉 陛下
My apologies, Your Grace.
此会议耗费不赀
This council has, at great expense
让都城守备队达到你确切的标准
bettered the City Watch to your exacting standards.
执行我的法律 但你得明白
Enforce my laws, but understand
任何再像昨晚的那种行为 你将受到惩罚
any further performances like last night’s will be answered.
明白了 陛下
Understood, Your Grace.
我祖母过世后 君临就日趋衰微
King’s Landing has been in decline since my grandmother passed.
终究
In the end
这新都城备队也许是件好事
this new City Watch might be a good thing.
你为何事困扰 王子陛下
What troubles you, my Prince?
我可以再带另一个来
I could bring in another.
也许一位女仆
Perhaps a maiden.
或是数位也行
I have several.
我甚至可以安排一位银发的
I could even arrange one with silver hair.
你是戴蒙坦格利安
You are Daemon Targaryen.
科拉克休的主子 暗黑姐妹的剑主
Rider of Caraxes. Wielder of Dark Sister.
国王无法取代你
The King cannot replace you.
欢迎
Be welcome!
我知道你们许多人为此大赛远道而来
I know many of you have traveled long leagues to be at these games
但我保证 你们不会失望
but I promise, you will not be disappointed.
当我看著名单上的骑士菁英
When I look at the fine knights in these lists
我看见史上所向披靡的一群
I see a group without equal in our histories.
在此盛大的日子
And this great day
我将分享的好消息 绝对会增添万分吉祥
has been made more auspicious by the news that I am happy to share.
艾玛王后开始分娩了
Queen Aemma has begun her labors!
愿七大王国的幸运 照耀在所有战士身上
May the luck of the Seven shine upon all combatants!
一位神秘骑士
A mystery knight?
不 来自风暴地的科尔家族
No, a Cole, of the Stormlands.
-我没听过科尔家族 -雷妮丝坦格利安公主
I’ve never heard of House Cole. Princess Rhaenys Targaryen!
恭请无冕女王祝福
I would humbly ask for the favor of The Queen Who Never Was.
表弟 祝你好运
Good fortune to you, cousin.
要是我需要 我乐意接受
I would gladly take it if I thought I needed it.
你大可割下拜拉席恩的舌头
You could have Baratheon’s tongue for that.
舌头也不会改变继承 随它去吧
Tongues will not change the succession. Let them wag.
史铎克渥斯大人的女儿 要下嫁给那位年轻的塔利乡绅
Lord Stokeworth’s daughter is promised to that young Tarly squire.
-马赛大人的儿子 -他一获封爵士
Lord Massey’s son?
他们就会结婚
They’re to be married as soon as he wins his knighthood.
还是好好把握吧
Best get on with it.
我听说埃萝夫人 用她的衣着遮掩大肚子
I heard that Lady Elinor is hiding a swollen belly beneath her dress.
开始 冲
哈罗德爵士 你对克里斯顿科尔爵士了解多少
What do you know about this Ser Criston Cole, Ser Harrold?
我听说克里斯顿爵士出生平民 是唐德利恩大人随从之子
I’m told Ser Criston is common-born, son of Lord Dondarrion’s steward.
但除此之外 还有他刚摔下马的事实
But other than that, and the fact that he’s just unhorsed
两位拜拉席恩家的小子 我真的无法奉告
both of the Baratheon lads, I really couldn’t say.
坦格利安家族的戴蒙王子
Prince Daemon of House Targaryen!
都城王子 现在将选择他第一个对手
Prince of the City will now choose his first opponent!
他的第一个挑战
For his first challenge,
戴蒙坦格利安王子选择 旧镇加尔温海塔尔爵士
Prince Daemon Targaryen chooses Ser Gwayne Hightower of Oldtown,
御前首相的长子
eldest son of the Hand of the King.
赌五龙币 戴蒙获胜
Five dragons on Daemon.
-非常棒 叔叔 -谢谢 公主
– Nicely done, Uncle. – Thank you, Princess.
阿莉森夫人 我非常确定这些比赛我都能赢
Now, I’m fairly certain I can win these games, Lady Alicent.
拥有你的祝福将能确保这一切
Having your favor would all but assure it.
祝你好运 王子陛下
Good luck, my Prince.
用力 加油 用力
发生什么事
What’s happening?
陛下 婴儿胎位不正 所有试图挪动宝宝的方法都失败了
The infant is in breech, Your Grace. All attempts to turn the babe have failed.
用力
-用力 -快替她想办法
Do something for her!
在不危及孩子的前提下 我们已经尽力麻醉了
We’ve given her as much milk of the poppy as we can without risking the child.
王后陛下是位坚毅的女性 她竭尽全力奋斗
Your Queen is a strong woman. She’s fighting with all her might,
但可能还不够
but it may not be enough.
-不 -艾玛
No! Aemma.
-艾玛 我在这里 -帮我
Aemma, I’m here. I’m here.
-拜托 我不想生了 -我在这里 没事的
I’m here. It’s all right. – It’s all right. – I don’t wanna do this.
这边 你不会有事的
You’re going to be all right.
抓住我的手
-杀了他 -接下来越来越不妙
Kill him! And the day grows ugly.
真不知道我们是否该 这样庆祝未来王储的出生
I wonder if this is how we should celebrate the birth of our future king.
如此残忍♥粗暴
With wanton violence.
自从梅葛国王逝世已有七十年历史
It’s been 70 years since King Maegor’s end.
这些骑士跟夏日绿草一样青涩
These knights are as green as summer grass.
没一个懂真正的战争
None have known real war.
他们的领主让他们手握钢铁
Their lords sent them to the tourney field
精力充沛地上比武大赛战场
with fists full of steel and balls full of seed
而我们却希望他们能表现荣耀与风度
and we expect them to act with honor and grace.
战争没在第一滴血时就爆发 已经是奇迹了
It’s a marvel that war didn’t break out at first blood.
没有别的方法了
得从她的子♥宫♥切出宝宝
-你… -梅罗斯
Mellos.
陛下
Your Grace.
请您…
If you would.
在难产的时候 有时候父亲必须得
During a difficult birth it sometimes becomes necessary for the father
做下万分艰难的决定
to make an impossible choice.
说吧
Well, speak it.
要牺牲一位 还是两位都失去
To sacrifice one or to lose them both.
有机会能保住孩子
There is a chance that we can save the child.
我在学城教过一项技巧
A technique is taught at the Citadel
直接切入子♥宫♥拿出婴儿
which involves cutting directly into the womb to free the infant.
-但失血的后果… -天啊 梅罗斯
– But the resulting blood loss… – Seven Hells, Mellos.
你能救活孩子
You can save the child?
我们得立刻进行 或者就交由诸神来决定了
We must either act now or leave it with the gods.
克里斯顿科尔爵士 选择挑战戴蒙坦格利安爵士
Ser Criston Cole will now tilt against Ser Daemon Targaryen,
都城王子
Prince of the City!
长矛
-韦赛里斯 -是的
– Viserys. – Yes?
他们现在就要把孩子拿出来
They’re going to bring the babe out now.
我爱你
I love you.
什么
怎么回事
– What is happening?
没事的
– No, it’s all right.
怎…怎么回事
No, what is happening?
-不 韦赛里斯 他们在干么 -他们要把宝宝拿出来
– Viserys, what… – No, it’s all right. – What are you doing? – They’re going to bring the babe out.
-他们要怎么… -没事的
How are they… – It’s all right.
-韦赛里斯 拜托 不 我好怕… -没事的
– Viserys, please… – It’s all right. – No, I’m scared.
-别怕 -究竟怎么回事
– Don’t be scared. – What is happening?
-他们只是要把宝宝拿出来 -喔 不…
Don’t be scared. They’re going to bring the babe out. – Oh no.
-没事的 -拜托
– It’s all right.
他们得把宝宝拿出来
They’re going to bring the babe out.
不要
No… no!
我第一刀要切在第一…
I’m making the first incision.
-不 -拜托 抓稳她
No… no!
-韦赛里斯 拜托 不要 -别怕
Viserys, no! Please! – No… no! – Don’t be scared.
保持打开

Sword!
戴蒙坦格利安王子希望继续比试
Prince Daemon Targaryen wishes to continue in a contest of arms!
服输吧
Yield.
服输
Yield.
天啊 他是多恩人
Gods. He’s Dornish.
我希望获得公主的祝福
I was hoping to ask for the Princess’s favor.
祝你好运 克里斯顿爵士
I wish you luck, Ser Criston.
公主
Princess.
恭喜 陛下
Congratulations, Your Grace.
您有儿子了
You have a son.
-是男孩 -新继承人 陛下
It’s a boy? A new heir, Your Grace.
您跟王后选好名字了吗
Had you and the Queen chosen a name?
贝隆尔
Baelon.
他们在等你
They’re waiting for you.
不知道我弟活着的那几小时
我父亲是否终于开心了
你父亲在此时此刻
更需要你
我不可能成为儿子
雷妮拉人呢
– Where’s Rhaenyra?
陛下 在此黑暗的时刻 我们万分不情愿讨论此事
– Your Grace. This is the last thing any of us wish to discuss at this dark hour,
-但事关紧要 -什么事
but I consider the matter urgent. What matter?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!