You want him to have a son?
我想跟你乘龙飞行
I want to fly with you on dragonback
看遍狭海的奇观 只顾吃着蛋糕
see the great wonders across the Narrow Sea and eat only cake.
-我是认真的 -我从不拿蛋糕开玩笑
– I’m being serious. – I never jest about cake.
你不担心你的地位
You aren’t worried about your position?
我喜欢这个位子 非常舒适
I like this position. It’s quite comfortable.
-你要去哪里 -回家 天色已晚
Where are you going? Home. The hour has grown late.
娜梅莉亚公主带领她的洛伊拿人 乘坐万艘船舰穿越狭海
Princess Nymeria led her Rhoynar across the Narrow Sea on 10,000 ships
逃离瓦雷利亚人的追杀
to flee their Valyrian pursuers.
她嫁给了多恩的莫尔斯马尔泰
She took Lord Mors Martell of Dorne to husband
在阳戟城烧毁了她的船舰
and burned her own fleet off Sunspear
让她的人♥民♥知道他们不再逃亡了
to show her people that they were finished running.
-你在干么 -这样你就记住了
– What are you doing? – So you remember.
-要是主教看见这本书 那… -别管主教了
– If the Septa sees this book then… – Fuck the Septa.
雷妮拉
Rhaenyra!
愈合了吗
Is it healing?
长得很慢 陛下
It has grown slightly, Your Grace.
你知道是什么吗
Can you say yet what it is?
已经向学城提出询问
We’ve sent inquiries to the Citadel.
他们正在寻找相似案例的文献
They are searching the texts for similar cases.
只不过是王座造成的小擦伤 没什么大不了
It’s a small cut from sitting the throne. It’s nothing.
准备孩子出生 国王压力很大
The King has been under heavy stresses preparing for the birth.
心情不好会影响身体
Bad humors of the mind can adversely affect the body.
不论是什么 都不要声张
Whatever it is, it needs to be kept quiet.
我们该再用水蛭放血一次
We should leech it again, maester.
大学士 这是个不愿愈合的伤口
It’s a wound that refuses to heal, Grand Maester.
我可以建议用烧灼的吗
Might I suggest cauterization?
陛下 烧灼不失为一个 明智的治疗方法
Cauterization would be a wise course of treatment, Your Grace.
-会很痛… -好吧
– It will be painful… – Fine.
好吧
Fine.
你在浴缸的时间 比我坐在王座的时间还久
You spend more time in that bath than I do on the throne.
这些日子以来 这是我唯一觉得舒服的地方
This is the only place I can find comfort these days.
很温
It’s tepid.
这是学士们能够允许的温度内
It’s as warm as the maesters will allow.
他们不知道龙喜欢热吗
Don’t they know dragons prefer heat?
经过这次如此折腾的怀孕
After this miserable pregnancy
如果我真的生出一只龙 我也不意外
I wouldn’t be surprised if I hatched an actual dragon.
他会受到钟爱与珍惜
And he will be loved and cherished.
雷妮拉已经说她想要个妹妹
Rhaenyra has already declared that she is to have a sister.
真的
Really?
她甚至名字都帮她取好了
– She even named her.
我可以问吗
– Dare I ask?
维桑尼亚
Visenya.
她选了一颗恐龙蛋 因为那让她想起瓦格哈尔号♥的摇篮
She chose a dragon’s egg for the cradle that she said reminded her of Vhagar.
诸神慈悲
Gods be good.
这家族已经有维桑尼亚了
This family already has its Visenya.
你亲爱的弟弟有捎来任何消息吗
Has there been any word from your dear brother?
在我任命他为都城守备司令后 就再也没消息
Not since I named him Commander of the City Watch.
我相信他会因大赛而再次出现
I’m sure he will reemerge for the tourney.
他无法抗拒
He could never stay away from the lists.
大赛
The tourney
庆祝你目前还没出生的第一位长子
to celebrate the firstborn son that we presently do not have.
你确实明白
You do understand
如果宝宝本身没有小鸡鸡 怎么样都不会长出来吧
nothing will cause the babe to grow a cock if it does not already possess one?
艾玛 这孩子是个男孩
This child is a boy, Aemma.
-是啊 -我很确定
I’m certain of it.
我从没如此确定过
I’ve never been more certain of anything.
这个梦…比记忆还清晰
The dream. It was clearer than a memory.
我们的儿子是戴着伊耿铁冠出世的
Our son was born wearing Aegon’s iron crown.
当我听到雷霆
When I heard the sound of thundering hooves
护盾与剑鸣之声
splintering shields, and ringing swords
我把我们的儿子放在铁王座
and I placed our son upon the Iron Throne
敲响总主教之钟 众龙齐鸣
as the bells of the Grand Sept tolled and all the dragons roared as one.
戴冠而生
Born wearing a crown?
愿诸神饶过我吧 生产本身就已经够不舒服了
Gods spare me, birth is unpleasant enough as it is.
韦赛里斯 这是最后一次了吗
This is the last time, Viserys.
我一个宝宝襁褓中死亡 两个死胎
I’ve lost one babe in the cradle, had two stillbirths
两次流产
and two pregnancies ended well before their term.
算来五次了 数量已经是孕期的两倍
That’s five in twice as many years.
我知道让你有位继承人是我的职责
I know it is my duty to provide you an heir
如果我让你失望 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
and I’m sorry if I have failed you in that.

I am.
但我已经尽力 为我所有死去的孩子哀悼
But I’ve mourned all the dead children I can.
司令驾到
Commander on the floor!
我接下守备司令一职时 你们都还是流浪的野种
When I took command of the Watch, you were stray mongrels
挨饿 毫无纪律
starving and undisciplined.
现在你们是一群猎犬 酒足饭饱 严阵以待准备狩猎
Now, you’re a pack of hounds. You’re sated and honed for the hunt.
我兄长的都城变得肮脏贫穷
My brother’s city has fallen into squalor.
各种犯罪丛生
Crime of every breed has been allowed to thrive.
不能再如此下去
No longer.
今晚开始 君临将学会畏惧金色
Beginning tonight King’s Landing will learn to fear the color gold.
起来
Get up!
不要…不
强♥暴♥犯
Raper!
不…
No! No… no!
小偷
Thief!

No!
杀人犯
Murderer!
一场针对每个罪犯前所未有的围捕
It was an unprecedented roundup of criminals of every ilk.
你弟弟公开作秀 自行草率判决
Your brother made a public show of it meting out the summary judgments himself.
据说他们需要双驾马车
I’m told they needed a two-horse cart
在结束的时候拖走最后的支解尸块
to haul away the resulting dismemberments when it was done.
诸神慈悲
Gods be good.
王子不能因为免责 就如此为所欲为
The Prince cannot be allowed to act with this kind of unchecked impunity.
-兄长 -戴蒙
– Brother. – Daemon.
继续 你刚说到我的免责权
Carry on. You were saying something about my impunity.
你要解释你率领都城守备队 的所作所为
You are to explain your doings with the City Watch.
你昨晚新的金披风 让人印象深刻 不是吗
Your new gold cloaks made quite the impression last night, didn’t they?
是吗
Did they?
都城守备队不是 任你肆意使用的一把剑
The City Watch is not a sword to be wielded at your whim.
他们是君权的延伸
They’re an extension of the crown.
守备队等于是在执行王法 你不同意吗 斯壮大人
The Watch was enforcing the crown’s laws. Wouldn’t you agree, Lord Strong?
-王子陛下 我不觉得… -做一场公开而肆无忌惮的
My Prince, I don’t think… Making a public spectacle of wanton brutality
暴行大秀与我们的法律背道而驰
is hardly in line with our laws.
现在境内贵族从四面八方
Nobles from every corner of the realm
来君临参与我兄长的大赛
are right now descending upon King’s Landing for my brother’s tourney.
你要他们被抢 被强♥暴♥ 被杀
Do you want them mugged, raped, murdered?
除非维安交给红堡 你也许不知道此事
You mightn’t know this unless you left the safety of the Red Keep
但君临的多数平民都认为 此地无法无天 十分可怕
but much of King’s Landing is seen by the smallfolk as lawless and terrifying.
我们的都城该让所有人感到安全无虞
Our city should be safe for all its people.
我同意
I agree.
我只是不希望你为此重创我的都城
I just hope you don’t have to maim half of my city to achieve this.
时间会证明一切
Time will tell.
我们任命戴蒙王子为司令 是为了促进法律与秩序
We installed Prince Daemon as commander to promote law and order.
犯罪分子该惧怕都城守备队
The criminal element should fear the City Watch.
感谢你的支持 科利斯大人
Thank you for your support, Lord Corlys.
要是王子对他妻子
If only the Prince would show the same devotion
能够像他工作这么热情就好了 陛下
to his lady wife as he does his work, Your Grace.
你很久没去谷地与符石城
You’ve not been seen in the Vale or at Runestone for quite some time.
我不在 我那古铜婊♥子♥开心多了
I think my bronze bitch is happier for my absence.
雷娅夫人是你的妻子 谷地善良又品德高尚的一名女士
Lady Rhea is your wife. A good and honorable lady of the Vale.
谷地 据说男人都上羊而不是女人
In the Vale, men are said to fuck sheep instead of women.
我向你保证 羊美多了
I can assure you, the sheep are prettier.
天啊
Dear me.
你在七王面前发誓说 婚后你会尊敬你的妻子
You made a vow before the Seven to honor your wife in marriage.
海塔尔大人 我非常乐意 把雷娅夫人送给你
Well, I’d gladly give Lady Rhea to you, Lord Hightower
如果你缺女人帮你暖被的话
if you’re in want of a woman to warm your bed.
你自己的妻子最近过世
Your own lady wife passed recently.
不是吗
Did she not?
奥托
Otto.
也许你还没从悲伤中走出来
Perhaps you aren’t ready to move on just yet.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!