坦格利安王朝第一世纪终了时刻
As the first century of the Targaryen dynasty came to a close
老国王杰赫里斯的健康情况日趋恶化
the health of the Old King, Jaehaerys, was failing.
当时坦格利安家族势力正处于颠峰
In those days, House Targaryen stood at the height of its strength
其麾下有十只成龙
with ten adult dragons under its yoke.
举世所向披靡
No power in the world could stand against it.
杰赫里斯国王统治了 将近60年的和平与繁荣
King Jaehaerys reigned over nearly 60 years of peace and prosperity
但他两个儿子纷纷双亡
but tragedy had claimed both his sons
让他的继承之位悬空
leaving his succession in doubt.
于是在101年
So, in the year 101
老国王召开了大议会选出一位继承人
the Old King called a Great Council to choose an heir.
千余名领主前往赫伦堡
Over a thousand lords made the journey to Harrenhal.
听说有14人有资格继承 但真正纳入考虑的只有两位
Fourteen succession claims were heard but only two were truly considered.
雷妮丝坦格利安公主 国王后代中最年长的女儿
Princess Rhaenys Targaryen, the King’s eldest descendant
以及她的堂弟韦赛里斯坦格利安王子
and her younger cousin, Prince Viserys Targaryen
国王后代中最年长的儿子
the King’s eldest male descendant.
根据七大王国的
It is declared by all lords paramount
所有君主与附庸决议
and lords vassal of the Seven Kingdoms
韦赛里斯坦格利安王子为龙石岛王子
that Prince Viserys Targaryen be made Prince of Dragonstone!
而身为女子的雷妮丝 不能继承铁王座之位
Rhaenys, a woman, would not inherit the Iron Throne.
领主们反而选择了韦赛里斯
The lords instead chose Viserys
也就是我的父亲
my father.
杰赫里斯召开大议会
Jaehaerys called the Great Council
防止争夺继任之争
to prevent a war being fought over his succession.
因为他知道一个残酷的现实
For he knew the cold truth.
唯一足以毁灭龙族的 即出自于龙族自身
The only thing that could tear down the House of the Dragon was itself.
龙之家族
第一季第一集
(坦格利安王朝 韦赛里斯一世统治的第九年)
(疯王伊里斯死前)
(以及他女儿 丹妮莉丝坦格利安出生前172年)
欢迎回家 公主 相信你这趟旅途很愉快
Welcome back, Princess. I trust your ride was pleasant.
别这么一派轻松的样子 爵士
Try not to look too relieved, ser.
我是很轻松
I am relieved.
每次那黄金猛兽 把你安然无恙地带回来
Every time that golden beast brings you back unspoiled
就省了我不少麻烦
it saves my head from a spike.
叙拉克斯长得很快 她很快就跟科拉克休一样大
Syrax is growing quickly. She’ll soon be as large as Caraxes.
大到都能放上双人鞍座了
That’s almost large enough to saddle two.
我相信我看看就满足了 谢谢
I believe I’m quite content as a spectator, thank you.
雷妮拉
Rhaenyra.
你知道我目前这情况下 不喜欢你乘龙飞行
You know I don’t like you to go flying while I’m in this condition.
你任何情况下都不喜欢我乘龙飞行
You don’t like me to go flying while you’re in any condition.
-陛下 -早 阿莉森
– Your Grace. – Good morrow, Alicent.
-你有睡吗 -有
Did you sleep? – I slept.
睡了多久
– How long?
我不需要被呵护 雷妮拉
I don’t need mothering, Rhaenyra.
但你周遭的人尽是为了宝宝呵护备至
Well, here you are, surrounded by attendants all focused on the babe.
总得有人照顾你
Someone has to attend to you.
你很快也会躺在这张床上 雷妮拉
You will lie in this bed soon enough, Rhaenyra.
这种不舒适就是我们贡献王国的方式
This discomfort is how we serve the realm.
我宁愿当骑士 以战争的荣耀来贡献王国
I’d rather serve as a knight and ride to battle and glory.
你跟我都有皇家的孕育之身
We have royal wombs, you and I.
分娩就是我们的战场
The childbed is our battlefield.
我们必须坚毅地咬牙面对
We must learn to face it with a stiff lip.
去洗澡 你跟龙一样臭
Now take a bath. You stink of dragon.
于是我跟他说“你看错边了”
So, I said to him, “Well, I believe you might be looking up the wrong end.”
阁下
My lords.
自♥由♥贸易城邦之间的联盟日益茁壮 宣称自己为三女儿王国
The growing alliance among the Free Cities has taken to styling itself the Triarchy.
他们聚集在血石岛
They have massed on Bloodstone
目前避开石阶列岛的海盗滋扰
and are presently ridding the Stepstones of its pirate infestation.
感觉应该是好消息 科利斯大人
Well, that sounds suspiciously like good news, Lord Corlys.
一位叫克拉贾斯卓哈尔的人
A man called Craghas Drahar
自称是这三女儿王国的王子上将
has styled himself the prince-admiral of this Triarchy.
他们叫他喂蟹人
They call him the Crabfeeder
基于他惩罚敌人所发明的手段
due to his inventive methods of punishing his enemies.
意思是我们要为海盗哀悼吗
And are we meant to weep for dead pirates?
-不 陛下… -雷妮拉 你迟到了
– No, Your Grace. – Rhaenyra, you’re late.
国王的斟酒人不能迟到 让大家等酒喝
The King’s cupbearer must not be late. – Leaves people wanting for cups.
我去看母亲
– I was visiting Mother.
骑龙去的
On dragonback?
陛下 根据戴蒙王子的建议 国王已经投入大量资金
Hey, Your Grace, at Prince Daemon’s urging the crown has invested significant capital
维持并重整他的都城守备
in the re-training and re-equipping of his City Watch.
我认为您该建议弟弟出席会议
I thought you might urge your brother to fill his seat on the council
并让他进而成为守备司令
and provide an assessment of his progress as commander of the Watch.
你觉得戴蒙因目前的任务而心有旁骛
Do you think Daemon is distracted by his present tasks?
他的思绪与精力已无暇他事
And that his thoughts and energies are occupied?
就相关成本来说 当然希望如此
Well, one would hope so, considering the associated costs.
就当做你的黄金是良好的投资 毕斯柏里大人
Then let us all consider your gold well-invested, Lord Beesbury.
我建议你别放任三女儿王国
I would urge that you not allow this Triarchy much latitude
在石阶列岛有如此的自♥由♥ 陛下
in the Stepstones, Your Grace.
要是那些航线失败 就会拖累我们的港口
If those shipping lanes should fall, it will beggar our ports.
科利斯大人 国王已经听到你的建言了
The crown has heard your report, Lord Corlys
并且在慎重考虑
and takes it under advisement.
陛下 那我们该讨论 继承人的比武大赛一事吗
Shall we discuss the Heir’s Tournament, Your Grace?
非常乐意
I would be delighted.
梅罗斯 学士预期的诞生日可靠吗
Will the maesters’ name day prediction hold, Mellos?
国王陛下 您必须了解 这些事情都只是预估而已
You must understand that these things are mere estimations, my King
但我们焚膏继晷
but we have all been poring over the moon charts
觉得我们的预估已经尽量精准
and we feel that our forecast is as accurate as it can be.
比武大赛的花费不赀
The cost of the tournament is not negligible.
也许我们该延迟到 我们确切知道孩子出生之时
Perhaps we might delay until the child is in hand?
大多的领主与骑士都正在 前往君临的路上
Most of the lords and knights are certainly on their way to King’s Landing already.
-让他们回去会… -大赛为期将近一周
– To turn them back now… – The tourney will take the better part of a week.
在大赛结束前 我的儿子就出生了
Before the games are over, my son will be born
之后便是举国欢腾
and the whole realm will celebrate.
我们无法预知孩子的性别
We have no way of predicting the sex of the child.
当然
Of course,
没有学士能够在 无凭据的情况下提供任何想法吧
no maester’s capable of rendering an opinion free of conditions, are they now?
王后怀的是男孩 我知道
There’s a boy in the Queen’s belly. I know it.
我的继承人很快就不需要 担忧这些事了
And my heir will soon put all of this damnable hand-wringing to rest himself.
天一亮他就会穿过红堡之门
He passed through the Red Keep’s gates at first light.
我父亲知道他来了吗
Does my father know he’s here?
-不知道 -很好
– No. – Good.
诸神慈悲
Gods be good.
没关系 爵士
It’s all right, ser.
你在干么 叔叔
好好坐着 有一天这会是我的椅子
除非你想以叛国论处
你很久没进宫廷了
是的
Aye.
宫廷十分无聊
那为何还要回来
我听说你♥爸♥爸以我的名义举办大赛
大赛是为了他的继承人而办
如我说的一样
他的新继承人
除非你母亲生下儿子
否则你们都甩不掉我
那么我希望有个弟弟
我带了个东西给你
I bought you something.
你知道是什么吗
Do you know what it is?
是瓦雷利亚钢
It’s Valyrian steel.
像是暗黑姐妹
Like Dark Sister.
转过来
Turn around.
现在…
Now
你跟我俩都拥有祖先的一小部分
you and I both own a small piece of our ancestry.
好美
-你看了吗 -我当然看了
– Did you read it? – Of course, I read it.
娜梅莉亚公主抵达多恩时嫁给了谁
When Princess Nymeria arrived in Dorne who did she take to husband?
-一个男人 -他叫什么名字
A man. What was his name?
某个大人
Lord Something.
如果你回答“某个大人” 马洛主教会大发雷霆
If you answer with “Lord Something,” Septa Marlow will be furious.
她生气时很好笑
She’s funny when she’s furious.
你担心的时候就是这个样子
You’re always like this when you’re worried.
哪样子
Like what?
很难相处
Disagreeable.
你担心你父亲有了儿子 就会让你相形见拙
You’re worried your father is about to overshadow you with a son.
我只担心我母亲
I only worry for my mother.
我希望我父亲能够喜获麟子
I hope for my father that he gets a son.
就我所知 这是他梦寐以求的
As long as I can recall, it’s all he’s wanted.
你希望他有儿子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!