现在,你听我的
Now, you listen to me.
我们进去后,你和伊斯穆尔呆在这儿
When we get in there, you and lshmael here,
你得都听我的
you’re gonna have to hear me a lot better.
我叫你怎么做,你就怎么做
You have to do exactly what I tell you.
救命啊,来人啊,救命啊!
Help. Somebody, help us!
报♥警♥啊,快!
Somebody call police, fast!
我叫埃斯穆尔,不是伊斯穆尔
My name is Esmail, not lshmael.
珀萨朗,珀萨朗!救命啊,来人啊!报♥警♥啊!
Pesaram, Pesaram! Help, somebody! Call police!
埃斯穆尔,拜托了
[Behrani] Esmail, please.
放下武器!
Drop it now!
– 我叫你放下武器! – 等等!
– I said drop it! – Wait!
不!
[Behrani] No!
[尖叫声]
[screaming]
我们有警官开枪了
We have an officer-involved shooting.
该死,这孩子会流血而亡的
Goddamn it, this kid is gonna bleed to death.
叫救护车!
Call to hospital!
救护车!
Hospital!
先生……
Sir…
我只要我的儿子!我只要我的儿子!
I want only my son! I want only my son!
– 先生…… – 我只要我的儿子!
– Sir… – I want only my son!
我只要我的儿子!
I want only my son!
[警笛声响起]
[sirens blaring]
我的儿子!
My son!
是他,是他干的
It is him, he has done this.
我要杀了你!我要杀了你!
I will kill you! I will kill you!
我要杀了你!
I will kill you!
珀萨朗,我在这儿!
Pesaram, I am here!
珀萨朗,我在这儿!
Pesaram, I am here!
[警笛声响起]
[sirens blaring]
珀萨朗,我在这儿!
Pesaram, I am here!
珀萨朗,我在这儿!
Pesaram, I am here!
你叫什么名字,警官?
What is your name, Deputy?
先生?
Sir?
– 什么? – 你叫什么名字?
– What? – What is your name?
我对这一切感到很抱歉
I’m so sorry about all of this.
我头痛
I have a headache.
请原谅
Please, excuse for me.
拜托,我要见我儿子
Please, I must to my son.
伯顿确证了整个案件
Burdon corroborates the whole deal.
贝赫拉尼先生?你可以离开了
Mr. Behrani? You’re free to go.
你有追索权,你可以上诉伯顿警官……
This is your recourse. You can press charges against Deputy Burdon…
拜托,我得去医院,拜托
Please, I must to hospital, please.
你儿子在圣文森特医院
Your son is at St. Vincent.
往东走三个街区,我们有警员护送!
He’s three blocks east. We can get a police escort!
[波斯语]
[speaking Farsi]
我只要我的儿子
I want only my son.
我只要我的儿子
I want only my son.
我只要我的儿子
I want only my son.
急诊!
Emergency!
急诊!
Emergency!
急诊!
Emergency!
急诊!
Emergency!
急诊!
Emergency!
急诊!
Emergency!
我要见我儿子,他在这儿
I must see my son. He is here.
– 他中弹了 – 他叫什么名字?
– He has been shot. – His name?
他叫什么名字,先生?
What’s his name, sir?
贝赫拉尼
Behrani.
埃斯穆尔
Esmail.
他受了外伤,你去休息室等候
He’s in trauma. You can wait in the lounge.
求求你了,上帝,别带走我的孩子
Please, God, don’t take my joon-am,
我祈祷,祈祷,听我说,请听我说
I make my nazr, My nazr, hear me. Please to hear me.
我愿意赠与那些不幸的人任何东西
I will give everything to one who is less fortunate.
是的!我会补偿那只受伤的鸟儿
Yes! I will make it for the broken bird.
求求你了,上帝,我要为那女人祈祷
Please, God, I’m making nazr to this woman.
为凯茜·妮可洛
To Kathy Nicolo.
我向你允诺,如果你能救我的儿子
And I to you promise, if you heal my son,
我愿意把她父亲的房♥子还给她
I will return her father’s house.
我愿意给她我所有的钱
I will also give to her all the money I have.
上帝,我只为我的儿子祈祷
My God, Khoda, I make nazr only for my son.
求求你了,我只想要我的儿子
Please, I want only for my son.
我求你了,我会按你的意志去做任何事情
I beg you, I will do whatever is your will.
我愿意购买♥♥十公斤最好的种子
I will purchase ten kilos of the finest seed
然后找个美国清♥真♥寺,将种子喂给所有的鸟儿
and find an American mosque, and I will feed them to all the birds outside.
我会让鸟儿占据我的身体,啄食我的眼珠
I will let the birds cover me and peck out my eyes.
求求你了,上帝,我的祈祷全由你掌控
Please, God, my nazr is in your hands.
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
[ringing]
嗨,你拨♥打♥的电♥话♥是伯顿家
[clicking] Hi, You’ve reached the Burdon family,
我们现在不在家,但如果你留言的话……
We’re not here right now, but if you leave a message…
我们稍后会回覆你!
[children, Lester] we’ll call you right back!
[哔 声]
[beeps]
我们走吧,伯顿
Let’s go, Burdon.
[抽泣声]
[sobbing]
[流水声]
[water running]
– 娜德拉 – 唔?
– Nadereh. – Hmm?
马苏德
Massoud.
我梦到一只鸟儿,困在了我们空荡荡的房♥间里
它努力寻找出口
他到处乱飞,撞到了墙壁
我的脸能感受到它翅膀扰动的气流
我打开窗户…
它飞了出去
来喝这个
Drink this.
喝点茶
Some tea.
我很累
I am tired.
我们不久就回伊斯法罕的花丛中去…
Soon we will return to the flowers of lsfahan…
到库姆的清♥真♥寺去…
the mosques of Qom…
到老德黑兰上等的旅馆去
and to the fine hotels of old Tehran.
我带着我们一家人远离了我们的方向
I have taken us so far off our course.
但现在是时候回去了
But now it is time to return.
是我们回家的时候了
It is time for us to go home,
回到我们的命运中去
to our destiny.
[闪电声]
[thunder roars]
[喘气声]
[gasps]
噢,天哪!
Oh, God!
[哭泣声]
[crying]
噢,天哪!
Oh, God!
求求你了!
Please!
[警♥察♥无线电对话声]
[police radio chatter]
[脚步声]
[footsteps]
你是凯茜·妮可洛吗?
[man] Are you Kathy Nicolo?
是的
Yeah.
这是你的房♥子吗?
Is this your house?
不,不是我的房♥子
No, it’s not my house.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!