[波斯语]
[speaking Farsi]
车道里的车,是那女人的吗?
That car in the driveway, is it that woman’s?
那女的想自杀
The woman has tried to take her own life.
我们得帮她
We must help her.
珀萨朗,她是只鸟儿,受了伤的鸟儿
Pesaram, she is a bird, a broken one.
你祖父曾说,飞入你房♥间的鸟儿就是天使
Your grandfather used to say that a bird which flies into your house is an angel.
你应该觉得她的出现是上帝的赐福
You must look upon his presence as a blessing.
我们有客,你有点风度
We have a guest in the house. You must be a gentleman, joon-am,
很慷慨
Very kind,
很礼貌
very polite,
很从容
very quiet.
嗨?
Hello?
嗨?
[knocking] Hello?
你需要什么吗?
Do you need anything?
嗨?
Hello?
不!
Nah!
[波斯语]
Bolandsho, bolandsho,
[波斯语]
[continues in Farsi]
你的嘴……嘴张开
Your mouth… your mouth to open.
很好,嘴张开
Very good. Your mouth.
很好
– [vomits] – Very good.
对,对
Yes. Yes.
[波斯语]
[both speaking Farsi]
出去!
Biroon!
啊,很好
– Ah, very good. – [vomiting]
我很同情她
I feel sorry for her.
我们应该搬家
– We should have moved. – Ghazatoh bokhor,
是的,也许你说得对
Yes, perhaps you are right.
我们应该搬家
We should have moved.
[波斯语]
[Nadi speaking Farsi]
[波斯语]
[Esmail speaking Farsi]
[波斯语]
[Behrani speaking Farsi]
[波斯语]
[Esmail speaking Farsi]
把她放下!把她放下!
Put her down! Put her down!
– 啊! – 把她放下!
– Aah! – Put her down!
你们对他做了什么?退后!
What did you do to her? Step back!
住嘴!
– [Nadi speaking Farsi] – Shut up!
– 听着!听着! – 不!走开!
– Listen! Listen! – No! Move!
莱斯特……
Les…
– 别 – 走开!
– [Kathy quietly] Don’t. – Move!
你们对他做了什么?
What did you do to her?
– 她吞了一整瓶我妈妈的药丸 – 拿来给我
– She took a whole bottle of my mom’s pills. – Bring ’em to me.
吞了多少?什么时候吞的?
How many? When?
– [波斯语] – 说英语!说英语!
– [Nadi speaking Farsi] – English! English!
我妻子说,20粒,大概半小时前
My wife says, 20 tablets, perhaps half an hour ago.
我妻子让她呕吐,她把药丸吐出来了
My wife made her lose her stomach. She has vomited the pills.
她还想用手♥枪♥自杀
She also tried to shoot herself with that pistol.
我在她车里发现的,她很不安
I discovered her with it in her automobile. She was quite upset.
他喝了很多酒
She’d been drinking a great deal.
胡说八道
That’s bullshit.
过来
Come here.
把她抬起来,扶她进房♥里去
Pick her up. Carry her into that room.
小心点儿!
Carefully!
让开
Step away.
她会好起来的,好了,过来
She’ll be okay. All right, come on.
我不想看到有人来开这扇门
I don’t want to see this door move.
[门把手发出格格的声音]
[doorknob rattles]
在这儿休息一下吧,明天你们 就要把这房♥子卖♥♥还给当地政♥府♥了
Get some rest, ’cause tomorrow you’re selling this place back to the county.
凯茜?
Kath?
凯茜?
Kathy?
– 凯茜! – 嗯?
– Kathy! – Hmm?
该死
[sighs] Fuck.
该死,该死,该死!
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
[哐当声]
[clanging]
[卡塔声]
[clicks]
– 爸爸? – 嗯?
– Bawbaw? – Yes?
– 我得出去一下 – 上厕所
– I have to go. – Use the toilet.
你母亲不会看的
Your mother will not look.
埃斯穆尔
Esmail.
我想让你假装,今天你被这人恐吓了
Today I want you to pretend to be frightened of this man.
– 你必须按他说的去做 – 为什么?
– You must do everything he says. – Why?
他很软弱,没有枪就不名一文!
He’s weak. He’s nothing without his gun.
他很恐惧,恐惧的人很危险
He’s very scared. And a scared man is dangerous.
我们要……
We will…
拿出我们的勇气来,珀萨朗
remain lions in our hearts, pesaram,
– 你在这儿 – 我在
– You’re here. – I’m here.
[敲门声]
[knocking]
先生,先生
[Behrani] Sir. Sir.
请让我们出去,我们全家都想吃点东西
Please let us out so my family can eat.
– 怎么回事? – 我把他们锁在了盥洗室
– What’s going on? – I locked them in the bathroom.
为什么?疯了,莱斯特
Why? That’s crazy, Les.
不,你想自杀才是疯了呢
No. What’s crazy is trying to kill yourself.
凯茜,为什么?
Kathy, why?
我觉得你不会回来了
I didn’t think you were coming back.
好了,我回来了
Well, I’m back.
你真想寻死?
Do you really want to die?
我只是想改变现状
I just wanted things to change.
[撞击声]
[banging]
你们什么时候愿意给郡政♥府♥打个电♥话♥ 什么时候就能出来!
You will get out when you call the goddamn county!
先生
[Behrani] Sir.
先生,我能和你谈谈吗?
Sir, may I speak with you?
– 什么? – 请开开门
– What? – Please open the door.
我想直接和你谈
I wish to speak with you directly.
我想我有个可行的解决方式
I think I have a possible resolution.
你和我去政♥府♥办公室
You and I will go to the government office
我会签署必要的文件,把房♥子还给他们
and I will sign the necessary papers for returning the house to them.
他们给我开一张45000美元的支票
They to me will write a check for $45,000.
我会把这张支票给你和那个女人
This check I will give to you and the woman,
以此交换,这栋房♥子写上我的名字
in exchange for putting the house in my name.
– 你会那样做? – 我会
– You would do that? – I would do that.
且慢
Wait.
– 我们不能那样,莱斯特 – 我想这样一切都能解决
– We can’t do this, Les. – I think that this can all work out.
他签署文件将房♥子还给政♥府♥
He signs the house to the county.
他拿回支票后,交给我们 然后你再把房♥子转到他头上
When he gets the check, he gives it to us, then you sign the house back to him.
错了,这样就错了
It’s wrong. It’s just wrong to do it this way.
这行得通,这样的话,你能得到钱
This has got to work. This way, you get some money.
他能得到他想要的,房♥子
He gets what he wants, the house.
这是双赢的方式,没有任何一方利益受损
It’s a win-win situation. No one gets hurt.
我们离开吧
Let’s just go.
求求你了,我们离开吧
Please, let’s just go.
凯茜,我们可以用那笔钱
Kathy, we could use that money.
重新开始生活
To start new.
– 这是我们现在唯一的选择 – 他不会那样做的
– It’s our only choice now. – He’ll never let it happen.
好了,留下钥匙,按你承诺的做
All right, leave the keys and go do what you promised.
但你儿子留下来和我呆在一起
But your son stays here with me.
如果你不能尽快回来,埃斯穆尔和我就会离开
You’re not back soon, lshmael and I will be gone.
但我们已经达成了协议
But we have made an agreement.

No.
没有我儿子,我不会为你做任何事情
I will for you do nothing without my son.
任何事情
Nothing.
该死
Shit.
很好,我们开始吧
Fine. Let’s just do this.
行动,上校,快,你也来,埃斯穆尔
Move it, Colonel. Come on. You, too, lshmael.
抱歉,伯顿先生
Excuse me, Mr. Burdon.
– 慢点 – 伯顿治安官
– Slow down. – Deputy Sheriff Burdon.
先生?我知道你很忙
Sir? I know you’re busy.
我只是想说,我很感激你教我的一切
I just wanted to say I appreciate everything you taught me.
– 我只想来道谢 – 嘿,我很感激
– I just wanted to say thanks. – Hey, I appreciate that.
祝你好运,布赖恩
And good luck to you, Brian.
好了
All right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!