还有金色的字母FTO
and letters of gold spelling F-T-O.
这个部门只有八名野外训练官
There are only eight field training officers in the department.
在这上面看到的话给我讲
Tell me if you see him here.
对,就是他
Yes. That is him.
就是这人恐吓我
That is the man who threatened me.
是伯顿
It’s Burdon.
你完全确信就是这位警官?
You’re completely confident this is the officer?
我对你的遭遇很抱歉,先生
I’m sorry this happened to you, sir.
我向你保证不会再发生了
I can promise you, it won’t happen again.
[车门关闭声]
[car door closes]

Hi.
你看怎么样?
What do you think?
我把所有地方都清扫了
I cleaned the whole place.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
凯茜,今天我要暂时回家去
Kath, I need to go home for a while today.
我要回家和卡罗尔好好地解释一下
I need to go home and explain things to Carol better,
和奈特和贝瑟妮解释
to Nate and Bethany.
他们放学回来时,我应该在家
I should be home when they come back from school.
– 你说了三次“家” – 那确实是我的家
– You just said “home” three times. – It is my home.
至少在我们成家前还是
At least until we make another one.
– 你会回来吗? – 就几小时,最多三个钟头
– Are you coming back? – In a couple of hours, three at the most.
如果你不回来我也理解
I’ll understand if you don’t.
我配不上你
I don’t deserve you.
你当然配得上
Of course you do.
妈的
Fuck.
我告诉孩子们这只是暂时的 你要些时间,就好像去度假
I told the kids that this was just temporary, you were taking time off, like a vacation.
我不知道还能给他们讲什么
I didn’t know what else to tell them.
实话实说,卡罗尔
Tell them the truth, Carol.
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
[phone rings]
喂?
Hello?
请找莱斯特·伯顿警官?
[man] Deputy Lester Burdon?

Hello.
– 莱斯特·伯顿警官吗? – 是的?
– Deputy Lester Burdon? – Yes?
我是阿瓦雷斯警官 有些内部事务,你马上来我办公室
Lieutenant Alvarez with lnternal Affairs. Dispatch yourself to my office immediately.
值班时间后再来行吗,先生?
Can it wait till I’m back on duty, sir?
不,警官,不行,45分钟之内到我办公室来
No, deputy, it cannot, Be in my office in 45 minutes,
否则明天你可以来把你的徽章卸掉了
or you can come in tomorrow and drop off your badge,
[挂机,拨号♥音]
[clicks, dial tone]
[铃♥声♥]
[rings]
请等等,马上就来
[Nadi] Please, a moment. Wait.
噢,请原谅
Oh , excuse for me, please.
噢,抱歉让你久等
Oh , I am sorry for keeping you to waiting.
你的脚怎么样了?
How is your foot?
– 好些了,谢谢 – 噢
– Better. Thank you. – Oh.
能进去吗?
Can I come in?
– 请进吧 – 谢谢
– Please, come in. – Thank you.
我是在这里长大的
I grew up in this house.
这房♥子是父亲去世的时候,留给我和我哥哥的
It’s the house my father left to me and my brother when he died.
地方政♥府♥误收了我的房♥子
The county evicted me from this house by mistake,
然后被你丈夫买♥♥了
and your husband bought it,
现在,低于他买♥♥价四倍,他就不肯卖♥♥
and now he won’t sell it back for less than four times what he paid.
我不想和他争执,你知道,我真的不想
I don’t want to argue with him. You know, I really don’t.
只是如果抬上法庭,就会……
It’s just that if this goes to court, it could take…
– 会驱逐我们? – 不知道
– They are to deport us? – I don’t know.
你得知道,他们会杀了我们
You must see. They will kill us.
他们会杀了我的孩子
They will shoot my children.
嘿,嘿
Hey. Hey.
你没有明白我的意思,对吧?
You don’t understand a word I’m saying, do you?
求求你了,你是个很好的女孩
Please, you are a very nice girl.
求求你,你可以给我提任何条件
Please, you write for me everything.
我需要知道这个
I want for to understand,
然后去和我丈夫商量
for discussing with my husband.
– 好吗? – 好吧
– Okay? – Okay.
你以为叫个愚蠢的警官来这儿骗人 就能恐吓到我?
Do you think you can frighten me with your stupid deputy coming here telling lies?
你以为我是谁啊?
– [speaking Farsi] – What do you think I am?
– 你以为我很愚蠢吗? – 别!
– Do you think I’m stupid? – Don’t!
在我的国家里,你不值得让我抬眼相视 你一文不值!
In my country, you’d not be worthy to raise your eyes to me. You’re nothing!
– 纳肯! – 告诉你那位警官朋友
– [Nadi] Nakon! – Tell your deputy friend
他的上级知道了一切
his superior officers know everything.
你这样和他讲,这里是我的家!
You tell him that. This is our home!
– 拜托…… – 我们的家!
– Please… – Our home!
求求你别那样!
[speaking Farsi] Please stop!
求求你别,贝赫拉尼
Please to stop, Behrani.
– 凯茜? 凯,是你吗? – 是的
– [man] Kathy? K, is that you? – Yeah.
妈妈说你电♥话♥上的声音听起来很怪
Mom said you sounded strange on the phone,
发生什么事了?
What’s going on?
我需要帮助,真的需要帮助
I need help. I really need some help.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
你觉得你能出来吗?
Do you think you could just come out here?
拜托了?
Please?

K,
凯,很抱歉,我刚碰到了真正该死的事情
K, I’m sorry, I just got a real shit storm here,
我们刚进了一批新模型,清单上……
We just got the new models in, there’s inventory,,,
我就来,我先打会电♥话♥
[to co-worker] I’ll be right there, Just give me a second here,
我只是很迷惘,弗兰克
I just feel lost, Frankie.
你知道吗?我只是,呃……
You know? I just, um…
我只是感到很迷惘
I just feel lost.
听着,马和婶婶们18号♥会出来
Look, Ma and the aunts will be out there on the 1 8th,
他们能帮你,带你回来 理清你的思路,好吗?
They can help you, bring you back, straighten you out, Okay?
很抱歉,凯,但我必须挂了,好吗?
I’m sorry, K, but I gotta go, Okay?
好吧
Okay.
好的
Y eah.
好了,坚强点,亲爱的妹妹
All right, Chin up, baby sister,
我稍后和你联♥系♥
I’ll call you later,
好吧,嘿,别告诉妈妈,好吗?
Okay. Hey, don’t tell Mom , all right?
[挂机,拨号♥音]
[clicks, dial tone]
好的,拜
Okay, bye.
妈的
Fuck.
装在一起
Pack of Royals.
疯狂的夜晚,嗯?
Wild night, huh?
大概会吧
Seems to be heading in that direction.
– 玩得愉快 – 谢谢
– Have a good one. – Thanks.
这个还有…呃…第二栏第三个
This and, um, three on two.
– 想要酗酒? – 不,只是一盒火柴
– You need a funnel with that? – No. Just a book of matches.
[车喇叭鸣笛声]
[horn honking]
[玻璃碰撞声]
[glass cracks]
[吸气声]
[inhales]
– [抽泣] – [枪♥支♥咔嗒声]
– [sobs] – [gun clicks]
噢,天哪!
[Kathy sobs] Oh, God!
[哭泣声, 枪♥支♥咔嗒声]
[crying, gun clicking]
噢,天哪!
Oh, God!
[抽泣]
[sobs]
抱歉
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我不再想要房♥子了
[sobbing] I don’t want the house anymore.
不在乎了
I don’t care.
娜迪!娜迪!
Nadi! Nadereh!
我不能…
I can’t…
别走
Don’t go.
别走
Don’t go.
别走
Don’t go.
娜贡,娜贡,娜贡,娜贡
Nakon, Nakon, Nakon, Nakon,
你现在得睡一会儿,你得休息
You must sleep now. You must rest.
[波斯语]
[whispers in Farsi]
来喝点茶吧
Please, some tea.
[呕吐声]
[vomiting]
[冲马桶的声音]
[toilet flushing]
来洗个澡放松一下吧
Please, have bath to relax.
[敲门声]
[door slams]
嘘!埃斯穆尔
[Nadi] Shh. Esmail.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!