你家很远吧?
[chuckles] You’re a long way from home, aren’t you?
这就是我家,我是美国公民
This is my home. I am an American citizen.
你是将军?
Were you a general?
是上校
I was a colonel.
警官,今晚我还能为你做些什么?
Officer, what more can I do for you?
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
马苏德·亚米尔·贝赫拉尼
Massoud Amir Behrani.
你家人呢?
And the names of your family?
为什么你想知道我家人的姓名? 你的尊姓大名呢,警官?
Why do you need the names of my family? What is your name, Officer?
地方治安官乔·冈萨雷斯,我来问你个问题
Deputy Sheriff Joe Gonzalez. Let me ask you a question.
你想自己买♥♥下这房♥子?
Are you selling this house on your own?
我不希望和你过不去,警官
I do not wish to offend, Officer,
但如果你要打扰我,今晚我就有事做了
but if you’ll excuse me, I have work to do.
民法1101条
Civil code 1 1 01.
是的,你给我讲过
Yes, you have informed me.
我想要你看着我把那些标语撕掉
I suggest you come with me to witness the removal of the sign.
不,我是在说法律,上校
No, I’m talking about the disclosure law, Colonel.
作为所有者,你有义务告诉所有可能的买♥♥主
You, as the owner, have the obligation to tell all prospective buyers
关于财产的一切讯息,他们有权知道
anything about the property they have a right to know.
我不明白
I do not understand.
– 你确信? – 你在质问我吗,冈萨雷斯先生?
– You sure about that? – Are you interrogating me, Mr. Gonzalez?
不明白,你讲了,我知道你朋友 伊朗国王习惯这样
I don’t know. You tell me. I understand your friend, the Shah, made a habit of it.
不知道你觉得你是在和谁讲话,但我是听够了
I don’t know who you think you’re speaking to, but I’ve had enough.
你的工作已经完成了,现在你可以走了
You have done your job. Now you may leave.
你习惯于发号♥施令,对吧?我想让你改改
You’re used to giving orders, aren’t you? Let me get right to the point here.
太平洋郡给你出了价,他们不想找麻烦
Pacific County has offered you money. They don’t want any trouble.
想找麻烦的人似乎只有你
The only one that seems to want trouble is you.
你不想采取恰当的做法
You don’t want to do the right thing,
用你的购买♥♥价卖♥♥掉房♥子
which is to sell this house back at the price you paid
归还给真正的所有者
so it can be returned to the real owner.
真正的所有者,贝赫拉尼先生 现在,那些都是空谈
The real owner, Mr. Behrani. Now, that just won’t wash.
我在移♥民♥局有不少熟人
I have more than one contact at lmmigration.
每天都有人被驱逐出境
People get deported every single day.
我还能做很多事情,上校
There are a lot of things I can do, Colonel.
我建议你打电♥话♥给搬家公♥司♥ 这样我就不用费心了
I suggest you call the movers, so I won’t have to.
怎么样?
What happened?
呃,那家伙明显是想惹事
Well, the guy’s obviously not right off the boat.
我觉得你是对的
I think you’re right.
他或许买♥♥下了所有没收的财产,想大赚一笔
He probably buys up seized property to make a killing.
我指出了他的错误,我想他会听的
I set him straight. I think he’ll listen.
他会的
He will.
那我们现在干什么?
So, what do we do now?
我是说…
I mean…
瞧,我们都无家可归
Look at us. We’re both homeless.
听着,往南几英里处,我朋友有间小屋
Listen. My friend has a cabin a few miles south.
我们可以去那儿
We can stay there.
告诉我,贝赫拉尼 那人说驱逐出境什么意思?
Give to me an answer, Behrani. What did that man say of deporting?
– 他没说什么,娜迪 – 别骗我!我听到的
– He said nothing, Nadi. – Do not lie to me! I heard him.
那人是谁?告诉我,贝赫拉尼
Who was that man? Tell to me, Behrani.
你干了什么?
What have you done?
我♥干♥什么与你无关
It’s none of your business what I have done.
你对我没信心?不听我讲? 那人叫我去撕掉标语
Have you no faith in me, no respect? That man said I must remove the sign.
– 胆小鬼!骗子! – 妈妈
– Coward! Liar! – [Esmail] Mawmawn,
你这个大骗子!
You kasifliar!
我们被迫逃离伊朗是你的错
It is your fault we were forced to flee from lran.
– 我们来到这儿也是你的错 – 妈妈!
– It is your fault we are here. – Mawmawn!
你们的错,你们在国♥家♥安♥全♥情报局 的那些狐朋狗友的错!
Yours and your Savak friends!
妈妈!
Mawmawn!
[波斯语]
[speaking Farsi]
我们能在这儿呆多久?
How long can we stay here?
直到我们把事情解决掉
Until we get things figured out.
饿吗?
You hungry?
可以吃东西啊
I could eat.
你还爱着她?
Do you still love her?
瞧,只是……
Look, it’s just…
不是她
it’s not her.
她是个好人,一个好母亲
She’s a good person. A good mother.
无论如何都会这样吗……
Would this have happened anyway…
即使你没遇到我?
even if you hadn’t met me?
是的
Yes.
我想我爸爸了
I miss my dad.
为了房♥子,他真的很努力
He worked really hard for that house.
花了……
It took him…
三十年才还清
thirty years to pay it off.
而我搞砸却只花了八个月
And it took me eight months to fuck it up.
嘿,嘿
Hey. Hey.
过来
Come here.
我们会把你的房♥子弄回来的
We’re gonna get your house back.
不会太久
Soon.
一切都搞定后,我保证
When this is all done, I promise,
我会亲自帮你搬回去的
I’ll move you back in myself.
孩子
My son.
有一天你结婚后,别学你父亲
Do not follow the example of your father one day when you are married.
别像我昨晚那样
Do not do as I did last evening.
别失礼,孩子,看着我
Do not be disrespectful, son. Look at me.
爸爸,你是国♥家♥安♥全♥情报局的人吗?
Bawbaw,,, were you a Savaki?
不是
No.
我只是为伊朗王购买♥♥战斗机
I only bought fighter planes for Shah-jahn.
– 为什么那人说我们被驱逐出境了? – 不知道
– Why did that man say we’d be deported? – I do not know.
但我们是美国公民
But we are American citizens.
我们拥有这房♥子,目前他们对我们无能为力
We own this house. They can do nothing to us now.
我为那个女的难过,爸爸
I feel bad for that lady, bawbaw-jahn,
那女人的房♥子被没收,是因为她没交税
The woman’s house was taken from her because she did not pay her taxes.
一个人没有责任感就会那样,明白吗?
That happens when one is not responsible. Do you understand?
不用为她难过
Do not feel bad.
美国人对他们的财产不珍惜
Americans do not deserve what they have.
他们的眼光太幼稚,总是分心于消遣、
They have the eyes of children who are forever looking for the next distraction,
娱乐、以及嘴里的甜味,我们和他们不同
entertainment, sweet taste in the mouth. We are not like them.
遇到他们,我们会有很多机会 我们不会丢弃上帝的赐福
We know rich opportunities when we see them and don’t throw away God’s blessing.
你知道我正在为你接受高等教育筹钱
You know I must raise money for your education.
我会再去找条送报路线挣钱的
I can get another paper route.
[波斯语]
Man meedoonam,
[波斯语]
azizam,
我理解你
I know.
你是个好孩子
You are a kind child.
很快就能长大成人
Quickly becoming a man.
你的内心令人肃然起敬
You have my respect for your heart.
这一切很快就会结束的
Soon all this will be over.
爸爸
Bawbaw-jahn,
谢谢
Thank you.
[开门声]
[door opens]

Hey.
工作顺利
Have a good day at work.
你应该想想你对这个家庭的所作所为,莱斯特
You need to see what you’re doing to this family, Les.
想想你的孩子们,在你引发事故时
Look at your children, at the damage you’re causing.
– 现在不是说这个的时候,卡罗尔 – 那应该什么时候说?
– This is not the time for this, Carol. – When is the time?
反正不是我上班的时候
When I’m not on my way to work.
住手!
Stop it!
住手!
Stop it!
你想被拘捕吗?想吗?
Do you want to get arrested? Is that what you want?
你想拘捕我?天哪,来啊 在你孩子面前拘捕我啊
You want to arrest me? God, go ahead. Arrest me in front of our children.
爸爸,求求你了
[crying] Daddy, please.
求求你了!
[child] Please!
噢,天哪,我没打算要这样做
Oh, God, I didn’t mean to do this.
别走,求求你了,别走
Don’t go. Please, don’t go.
我们核实了,警局里没有叫乔·冈萨雷斯的人
We checked, and we have no Joe Gonzalez on the force.
他身上还有其他东西可以 让我们确认他的身份吗?
Did he have anything else on him that might help us to lD him?
我们部门里有数百个治安官
We have hundreds of deputies in the department.
他的徽章是金色的
He wore a golden star,
上面是两只交叉的枪……
a badge with two pistol barrels crossed…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!