Stay right there. Don’t move.
坚持住
Hold on.
啊!噢,老天
[man] Ah! Oh, man.
– 我们把她抬进去 – 该死
– Let’s get her inside. – Fuck.
来吧
Come on.
小心点
Careful.
能不能借用一下你们的卫生间? 她踩到了…
Could we use your bathroom? She stepped on…
[波斯语]
[speaking Farsi]
对不起,太太,我们能不能进你的卫生间 给她清洗一下她的脚?
Sorry, ma’am. Could we use your washroom to clean her foot?
[波斯语]
[speaking Farsi]
– 好的 – 可以
– Okay. – It is okay.
请稍等一下
For one moment, please.
套上
Here.
行了
I got it.
– 你坐下 – 谢谢
– Here you go. – Thanks.
最近有没有打过破伤风的针?
Have you had a tetanus shot lately?
我有点反胃
I’m gonna be sick.
她在流血?让一让
Is she bleeding? Excuse me.
– 埃斯穆尔,拿绷带来 – 好的
– Esmail, a bandage. – Okay.
我不想糟蹋了你的毛巾
I don’t want to ruin your towel.
给,我用来绑滑板的
[Esmail] Here. I use this for skateboarding.
别担心,我洗过了
Don’t worry. I washed it.
好了
Okay.
这是我们家里人的照片
This is, of course, our family pictures.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想我该走了
I think I should go.
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
[phone rings]
出什么事了?
What happened?
我告诉你出了什么事, 我家的院子成了工地
I’ll tell you what happened. My yard is a construction site.
– 你去过了? – 是的,我去了,去了我的房♥子那
– You were there? – Yeah, I was there. I was at my house.
我踩到了钉子
I stepped on some nails.
我站在自己家门口流着血, 等着一个陌生人打开我家的门
I was bleeding on my own doorstep, waiting for a stranger to open my door.
你不能就这么去那里, 你必须让我们来处理
You can’t just go over there. You’ve got to let us handle this.
我要他们离开我的房♥子
I want them out of my house.
他们已经把那当成自己家了, 比我还要无拘无束
They’re already more at home there than I ever was.
你知道他们的名字了吗?
Did you get their name?
啊…巴哈鲁尼?
Ah… Bahroony?
或者贝赫米尼,类似的名字,他们是中东人
Behmini, something like that. They’re Middle Eastern.
– 加里? – 什么事,康妮?
– Gary? – Yes, Connie?
你打一封信叫递信员…
Will you type a letter to the courier service
…送给贝赫米尼先生好吗?一定要送到
and make sure that it gets to a Mr. Behrmini?
该死的,这年头卖♥♥♥房♥♥子真不容易, 这就是所谓的真正的买♥♥方市场了
It’s damn hard to sell a house nowadays. This is what you call a real buyer’s market.
抱歉,房♥子的估价只有…
Well, sorry, but she comes in at…
…十七万四千美元
$1 74,000.
– 你迟到了,贝赫拉尼 – 我不是迟到
– You’re late, Behrani. – I am not late.
我是来告诉你我不会再回来干这份活了
I have come to tell you that I’m no longer to return to this job.
你跟公♥司♥说了吗?上校?
You tell the office, Colonel?
没有
No.
那你跟我说干嘛,老兄?
So why tell me, man?
这是你吗?
Is this you?

Hmm.
“…通知你…鉴于上述情况…”
“…inform you… that under these circumstances…
“目前拥有,或者作为财产…”
“currently owe, or as a property…
“我们要求你立即腾空房♥子”
“we request that you vacate the property immediately.”
操♥你♥妈♥的!该死!
Mother whores! Goddamn it!
“你们的压♥迫♥就是我们的革命”
巴米尼先生来了
Mr. Barmeeny is here.
噢,巴米尼先生
Oh, Mr. Barmeeny.
我的名字是贝赫拉尼
My name is Behrani.
马苏德·亚米尔·贝赫拉尼上校
Colonel Massoud Amir Behrani.
我想跟沃尔什先生谈谈
I wish to speak with Mr. Walsh, please.
我就是康妮·沃尔什, 这是我的事务所,上校
I’m Connie Walsh. This is my office, Colonel.
请进来
Please come in.
我想我们给你的信一定让你很震惊,上校
I’m sure our letter came as a shock to you, Colonel.
事情是这样的: 太平洋郡政♥府♥犯了多个错误
The situation is this: Pacific County has made a number of mistakes.
首先,他们向我的客户征收 她不应缴纳的税款
First, they levied a tax on my client which she did not owe.
其次,他们因她未缴纳税款 而将其赶出了房♥子, 最后,他们拍卖♥♥了这栋房♥子
Second, they evicted her for nonpayment. And third, they auctioned the property.
– 不幸的是,这也就是你搬进去的那栋房♥子 – 但是现在我拥有这栋房♥子
– Unfortunately, this is where you come in. – But I now own the house.
我支付了现金,我有购♥房♥♥契约, 请你看一下
I paid for it in cash. I have a bill of sale. Here, please.
你愿意把房♥子卖♥♥还给郡政♥府♥吗?
Would you sell the county back the house?
我保证他们会让交易尽可能地轻松简单
They would make it as comfortable a transaction as possible.
请你仔细听着,沃尔什小姐 唯一可能轻松简单的交易…
Please listen to me very carefully. The only comfortable transaction possible
…就是郡政♥府♥税收处 支付我十七万四千美元
is if the county tax office paid to me $1 74,000.
贝赫拉尼先生,你购买♥♥的时候 只花了这个数额的四分之一
Mr. Behrani, you only paid a quarter of that amount.
市场上已经出得起这个价, 再见,沃尔什小姐
The market can already pay me this. Good morning, Miss Walsh.
请等一等
Wait, please.
从法律的角度来说,你是对的
From a legal standpoint, you are in the right.
但是这栋房♥子真正的主人 正住在汽车旅馆里,贝赫拉尼先生
But the true owner of this house is living in a motel, Mr. Behrani.
她的所有财产都被锁在仓库里
All her belongings are locked in storage.
为什么她迟迟不能回到 被错误没收的属于她的房♥子…?
Why should she wait to get back into her home that was wrongfully taken?
就因为你想转手倒卖♥♥赚取利润?
Just because you want to turn a profit.
看事情不能只看表面
Things are not as they appear.
为了我和我的家庭,这也是不得已而为之
It is a matter of necessity for me and my family.
对不起,这件事上我别无选择
I’m sorry. I do not have a choice in this matter.

Hey.
真是意外
This is a surprise.
好的还是不好的?
Good one or a bad one?
好的,当然是好的意外
It’s good. It’s good.
你的脚怎么了?
What happened to your foot?
噢,我,嗯…
Oh, l, um…
我路过我的房♥子, 他们正在屋顶上改建房♥子
I stopped by my house, and they were doing construction on the roof.
我踩到了钉子
I stepped on some nails.
谢谢你今天开车载我,伯顿先生
Thanks for letting me ride along today, Mr. Burdon.
厄尔.朗切旅馆怎么样?
So, how’s the El Rancho?
我没有住在那了
I’m not there anymore.
我现在住在博那维尔 (别克车的一种)
I’m staying at the Bonneville now.
我不知道有这么个旅馆
I don’t know it.
你正看着它呢
You’re looking at it.
我已经戒酒三年了,莱斯特
I haven’t had a drink in three years, Lester.
对不起,我…我该先问过你, 我不知道
Oh, I’m sorry. I… I should have asked. I didn’t know.
不,没关系
No, it’s okay.
起雾了
The fog’s coming in.
[对讲机中模糊不清的人声]
[man over walkie-talkie, indistinct]
我想问你一个私人问题,如果可以的话
I’d like to ask you a personal question, if I could.
问吧
Okay.
问完了事
Just get it over with.
你丈夫为什么要离开你?
Why is your husband no longer with you?
我想要孩子
I wanted kids.
他不想要
He didn’t want kids.
不过我想如果他真的想要我, 他也会想要他们
But I guess if he really wanted me, he would have wanted them, too.
我觉得是他蠢
I think he’s a fool.
或许我们该给你找个栖身之所
Maybe we should find you a place to stay.
你还记得里海的美景吗,埃斯穆尔?
Do you remember the beauty of the Caspian Sea, Esmail?
水清如镜
The water like glass.
还有海滩上金子般的沙子
The beach sand like gold.
这里真美
[Nadi] It is beautiful here.
马苏德,什么时候我们又得搬家?
Massoud, when must we move again?
不会太快
Not too soon.
只要有了买♥♥主,或许可以让他们等到秋季 我们再交付房♥子
Perhaps once we get a buyer, we will tell them to wait until autumn.
你愿意吗?
Would you prefer that?
你想怎样都行,我听你的
I will do as you wish.
以前有个长得很矮小的家伙
There was this little runt of a guy.
经常打老婆,打得她被迫报♥警♥
Kept beating up his wife. Except she wouldn’t press charges.
可每次等我们赶过去,他们又站在门口…
We’d show up, and there they’d be at the door
象罗密欧和茱丽叶一样,手挽着手
Iike Romeo and Juliet, arm in arm.
她身上总是布满了伤痕和瘀迹
She had welts and bruises all over.
于是,有一天晚上, 当我们再一次接到报♥警♥赶去之后…
So, one night we get called out there again,
我偷偷溜进他们家的门厅, 将四分之一盎司的可♥卡♥因♥ 塞进了他的壁橱里
and I slipped down their hallway and stuffed two eight-balls in his closet.
当时他还处在假释期
Turns out he was on parole.
于是他回到了监狱,她安全了, 我也能像个婴儿一样安然入睡了
He goes back to jail, she’s safe, and I slept like a baby.
你是不是走神了?
Did I just lose you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!