Nadereh.
今天,主亲吻了我们的眼睛
Today God has kissed our eyes.
你记得我们在里海旁的平房♥吗?
Do you remember our bungalow on the Caspian,
我叫人砍掉了房♥子西侧的树木…
how I ordered the trees cut down on the west side
…好让我们能看见大海
so we may view the sea?
请你不要说了
Please, be quiet.
你还记得将军一家来我们的平房♥过新年吗?
Do you remember how the general brought his family there for New Year,
那房♥子好漂亮啊!
how beautiful it was?
你今天是怎么了,贝赫拉尼?
What is the matter for you today, Behrani?
娜迪?
Nadi?
我今天给我们家新买♥♥了一栋平房♥
I today have bought for us another bungalow.
价钱低得你不敢相信
I purchased this home for a price no one would believe.
它应该值这个价钱的两倍,甚至三倍
It is worth two, maybe three times that.
我们在这个新家住一段时间
We will live in this home for a short while
然后卖♥♥了它,再找栋更好的房♥子
and then sell it and find one even better.
不!不!
Nah! Nah!
我来美国不是为了生活得象个阿♥拉♥伯人
一家人象吉卜赛人一样在街头游荡
这样下去我们会一无所有
[摔门声]
[door slams]
[波斯音乐]
[music in Farsi]
[音乐继续]
[music continues]
[砸碎声]
[smashing]
也许你来这里的确不是为了 活得像个吉卜赛人
Perhaps you did not come here to live like a gypsy.
可是我来这里也不是为了 像个阿♥拉♥伯人一样地拼命干活…
But I did not come here to work like an Arab…
…或是像个阿♥拉♥伯人一样被人对待
to be treated like an Arab.
四年来我们过着我们根本负担不起的生活
For four years we have lived a life we could not afford
为了让索拉娅嫁入一个好人家, 几乎花掉了我们所有的钱
and spent almost everything to marry Soraya with a good family.
单是这套公♥寓♥的租金 就花了我们超过十四万美金
This apartment alone has cost us over $1 40,000 in rent.
还有埃斯穆尔上大学的费用呢?
And what of Esmail’s university education?
不久的将来,我们的确就要一无所有了
Soon we will have nothing.
到那时你就会知道 像吉卜赛人一样游荡是何光景了
And then you will see what it is like to walk in the shoes of the gypsies.
所以…
So…
明天你就要开始收拾行装,不容争辩
tomorrow, you will begin packing, and there’s no more to discuss.
不许张嘴说话
Do not open your lips.
五百块?他们就为了这点钱 把你赶出了你的房♥子?
$500? They evicted you from your house for that?
你说对了
You got it.
你现在和朋友一起住吗?
Um, are you staying with friends?
是的,和一个朋友
Yeah, I’m with a friend.
– 这要花多少钱? – 要看情况
– How much is this gonna cost me? – It’s on a sliding scale.
对此你怎么不及早采取行动?
Um, how come you didn’t do something about this earlier?
我有
I did.
我去了郡政♥府♥大楼,几个月前
I went to the courthouse, months ago,
签署了一份关于我从未欠过交易税的声明
and I signed a statement saying that I never owed a business tax
因为我从未有过任何交易
because I never owned a business.
这一点甚至已经被确认了
I even had it certified.
那么之后的信件你怎么处理了?
And what about the follow-up mail?
我没打开
I didn’t open it.
我要在18号♥之前拿回我的房♥子, 这对我非常重要
It’s very important to me that I get my house back by the 1 8th.
有客人要来
I’m expecting company.
– 你什么时候签署了那份信件? – 我不记得了
– When did you sign that letter? – I don’t know.
三月份?
March?
我真不想给你带来坏消息
Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news,
不过郡政♥府♥已经卖♥♥掉了你的房♥子
but the county’s already sold your house.
什么?
What?
– 不,他们不能这么做 – 拍卖♥♥日期几个月前就已经定下了
– No. They can’t do that. – The auction date’s been set for months.
别担心,他们会撤销这次拍卖♥♥的, 否则我们就起诉郡政♥府♥
Don’t worry. They’ll rescind the sale, or we’ll file a lawsuit against the county.
– 我们会拿回你的房♥子 – 在18号♥之前,对吗?
– We’ll get your house back. – Before the 1 8th, right?
有可能
It’s possible.
[音乐录像带]
[music video]
该死的
Fuck.

Hello.
[尖叫声]
[screams]
– 对不起 – 见鬼
– Sorry. – Shit.
– 我不是存心吓你的 – 不要这样
– I didn’t mean to scare you. – Don’t do that.
你还好吧?
You all right?
嗯,我挺好,你呢?
Yeah. I’m fine. You?
很好,很好
Good. Good.
你在干卧底之类的活?
You working undercover or something?
什么?
Excuse me?
不,我下班了
No. I’m off.
我只是…开车经过这里,然后…
I just… I drive by this way, and, uh…
…我想该过来看一看,看看你的情况
figured I’d check in on you, see how you’re holding up.
他们已经卖♥♥了你的房♥子?
They already sold your house?
严格来讲,是我和我哥哥的房♥子
Technically, it’s mine and my brother’s.
我爸爸死后留给我们的
My dad left it to us when he died.
我还没告诉家里
I haven’t told my family.
我的律师正设法要他们撤销拍卖♥♥
My lawyer’s trying to get them to rescind it.
所以我想尽量不要拿这些坏消息去烦他们
So I’m trying not to harp on the negative.
你有孩子吗,伯顿先生?
You have any kids, Mr. Burdon?
有两个
Two.
叫我莱斯特
Call me Lester.
我丈夫八个月前离开了我
My husband left me eight months ago.
这件事家里人也不知道
No one knows that, either.
介不介意我给你提点专业性的建议?
Do you mind if I give you some professional advice?
说吧
No.
让你律师来处理所有这些事情,凯茜
Do it all through your lawyer, Kathy.
我不会再开车经过那房♥子, 直到我拿到房♥子的钥匙
I wouldn’t drive past that house till the keys were back in my hand.
谢谢你来看我
Thanks for checking in on me.
不客气
Sure.
晚安
Night.
嘿,凯茜,等等
Hey, Kathy, wait.
听我说,这是我在警局的直拨电♥话♥号♥码
Listen. This is my direct number at the department.
大部分时间我都在巡逻
Most of the time, I’m on patrol.
不过如果你有什么事,任何事, 就留个口讯
But if you ever need anything, anything at all, just leave a message.
– 再见 – 晚安
– See ya. – Good night.
这里就象我们在伊斯法罕的花♥园♥
It is like our garden in lsfahan.
[波斯语]
[speaking in Farsi]
[拨号♥声]
[line ringing]
喂?
[woman] Hello?
喂?
Hello?
[敲门声]
[knocking]
什么事?
[gasps, sighs] Yeah?
你的信♥用♥卡♥失效了, 你已经欠了两天的房♥钱
[woman] Your credit card didn’t go through. That’s two days now.
天,真的很抱歉
God, I’m really sorry about that.
听我说,我礼拜五就能领到薪水
Look, um, I’m gonna get my paycheck on Friday.
有没有可能让我住到那个时候再结♥帐♥?
Is there any way we can let it slide until then?
[引擎发动声]
[engine starts, runs]
[车门关闭]
[car door closes]
如果要在那上面弄个阳台, 唯一可行的方法…
The only affordable way to put a terrace up there
…就是将楼梯做在屋外
is to put the stairs on the outside.
这样就要封掉厨房♥的那个窗子
It’ll have to block that kitchen window.
一千块,我可以接这个活
I could do that for about a grand.
I could do that for about a grand.
如果要做屋顶的话, 就要差不多四千到七千块了
If we have to go through the roof, about $4,000 to $7 ,000.
– 但是这个窗子一定要封? – 我想不出别的法子
– But this window must be obstructed? – I don’t see any other way.
可以接受
That is acceptable.
你能今天就动手吗?
Can you start today?
[狗吠声和电锯声]
[dog barking, sawing]

[sawing continues]
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
– Hey! – [sawing]
– 你们在干什么? – 你说什么?
– What are you doing? – Excuse me?
你们他妈的在干什么?这是我的房♥子
What the fuck are you doing? This is my house.
你是谁?
Who are you?
这是我的房♥子,谁允许你们这么做了?
This is my house. Who said you could do this?
– 你是贝赫拉尼太太? – 不是
– Are you Mrs. Behrani? – No.
贝赫拉尼先生雇了我们, 你得去和他说
Mr. Behrani hired us. You’re gonna have to talk to him.
[电锯声]
[sawing]
噢,该死
Oh, fuck.
– 哇,小姐 – 见鬼
– Whoa, lady. – Shit.
糟糕!
Damn!
坐着别动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!