[警♥察♥无线电对话声]
[police radio chatter]
[脚步声]
[footsteps]
你是凯茜·妮可洛?
[man] Are you Kathy Nicolo?
是的
Yeah.
这是你的房♥子?
Is this your house?
片名:尘雾家园
[女性和孩子的笑声]
[woman , children laughing]
当然,娜迪也赞同这是个很不错的主意…
[man] Nadi, of course, agreed that it was a wonderful idea
将里海旁我们的家园里的树木悉数砍倒
to cut down the trees at our home on the Caspian,
让大海延伸到我们跟前
to have the sea spread before us,
让我们的目光达致无限
to reach infinity with our eyes,
让我们看到永恒
to see forever.
不过,与此同时,我们的生活 也重蹈了这些树的覆辙
But then, our life went the way of the trees
因为阿亚图拉们已经撕裂了 我们这个美丽国家的灵魂 (阿亚图拉,伊♥斯♥兰♥教什叶派领袖的称谓)
when the Ayatollahs ripped the soul out of our beautiful country.
好了,不说了
Well, enough.
今天不是老人的日子
Today is not a day for the old.
今天是属于年轻人的日子
It is a day for the young.
敬我们的未来,敬我们的索拉娅
To the future. To our Soraya.
祝这位幸福的新娘 婚后同样是位幸福的妻子
May she be a happy wife as she is a bride.
当然,可能的话
And, perhaps,
希望她不会很快忘了她可怜的父母亲
she will not forget her poor mother and father so soon
希望她会回来看看我们, 带着一群小孙子小孙女
and return to us and give to us many little grandbabies.
这是一个父亲所能梦想的了
A father can dream.
[波斯语]
[all speaking Farsi]
[柔和的舞曲]
[soft dance music]
[男性用波斯语歌♥唱]
[man singing in Farsi]
他晒黑了
He’s so tan.
– 看来退休生活对这位上校很有好处 – 他没退休,他还在给波音公♥司♥干呢
– Retirement has been good to the colonel. – He’s not. He works for Boeing.
他没有吧,我儿子倒是在波音公♥司♥上班
He doesn’t work for Boeing. My son works for Boeing.
没人知道他现在在干什么
Who knows what he does now?
[音乐继续]
[music continues]
我爱你
I love you
[快节奏舞曲]
[up-tempo dance music]
[车喇叭鸣笛声]
[horn honking]
行了,收工了
[man] Es todo, Terminamos,
“拍卖♥♥通告:没收房♥产待售中”
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
[phone rings]
[继续响着的电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
[ringing continues]
[女性吸气]
[woman inhales]
– 喂 – 凯茜?
– Hello. – [woman] Kathy?
– 现在几点? – 嗯,九点了
– What time is it? – It’s, um, 9:00,
– 妈妈,我这边才早上六点 – 六点叫醒你也不会要你的命吧
– Mom, it’s 6:00 a.m. here. – I don’t think 6:00 a,m, will kill you,
你♥爸♥爸在世的时候每天都是四点半起床
Your father got up at 4:30 every day of his life,
God bless his soul,
愿他安息
情况如何?过得好吗?
So, how’s it going? How’s the program?
很好,我很好
Fine. I’m fine.
过一天是一天,对不对?
One day at a time, right?
我也希望这样子能行
I just hope it’s working,
大家都好吗?
How’s everyone there?
弗兰克很好,又拿了这个月的销量冠军
Frankie’s good, Salesman of the month again,
你知道你哥哥这个人啦
You know your brother,
他的丽莎肚子七个月大了
His Lisa ‘s in her seventh month,
哇
Wow.
你那位呢?
How’s your better half?
很好啊
Fine.
就在我旁边,在睡觉
He’s right here. He’s sleeping.
在睡觉?嗯
Sleeping? Hmm,
妈妈,我真的很累,我要挂了,好吗?
Mom , I’m really tired. I’m gonna go, okay?
噢,差点忘了跟你说,你婶婶弗朗西丝 赢取了一次去里诺旅游的机会
Listen, I almost forgot, Your Aunt Frances won a trip to Reno,
我们打算这个月18号♥出来, 我想我们会顺便过去看你
We’re gonna come out on the 18th, I thought we’d stop by,
18号♥?
The 1 8th?
是啊,还有两个礼拜
Yeah, Two weeks,
行,好的
Yeah , okay.
不过尼克到时候要出差
Um , Nick’s gonna be away on business, though.
– 又出差? – 是的
– Again? – Yeah.
– 哇 – 我要挂了,行吗,妈妈?
– Wow, – I’m gonna go, okay, Mom?
– 你仍然在戒烟吧? – 再见
– You’re still not smoking, right? – Bye.
大家都说戒烟很…
‘Cause they say it’s a slippery,,,
[叹息]
[sighs]
[敲门声]
[banging]
等一下![继续不停的敲门声]
– Just a second! – [banging continues]
你是凯茜·拉扎罗?
You Kathy Lazaro?
是我,什么事?
Yeah. Why?
鉴于你迄今未缴纳此栋房♥产的交易税
Due to the nonpayment of business taxes associated with this property,
郡政♥府♥已经申请法♥院♥代为收取上述税金
the county has petitioned the court on its behalf to reclaim these costs.
对此你应该不会觉得意外, 我肯定此前你已经收到过多次警告
It should come as no surprise to you. I’m sure you’ve had ample warning.
我们早已多次送达了通告书
We’ve sent many notices.
因此此栋房♥产将于明天早上被拍卖♥♥
Now the house is up for auction tomorrow morning.
拍卖♥♥?你在胡说什么?
Auction? What are you talking about?
你脑子出问题了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
不许在我的房♥子里抽烟
There’s no smoking in my house.
[BB声]
[beeping]
[敲锤声]
[hammering]
嘿,恰克
Hey, Chuck.
因为我在这里见到你的电♥话♥号♥码
[laughing] ‘Cause I see your number right here.
好的,我们在那边碰头
Yeah. We gonna meet down there?
我想今天该是忙碌的一天, 如果我是你,我会穿得轻松点
Supposed to be a hot one today. I’d dress lightly if I were you.
没什么,反正我不会离开
– [man laughing] – It’s okay, ’cause I’m not leaving.
恐怕你别无选择,拉扎罗女士
I’m afraid you have no choice, Mrs. Lazaro.
你的所有家当都会随房♥子一起被拍卖♥♥
All of your things will be auctioned off with the property.
你希望那样子吗?
Do you want that?
听着,你们不能赶我走
Look, you can’t evict me.
我从未欠过什么见鬼的交易税, 这毫无道理
I never owed a fucking business tax. It doesn’t make sense.
好了,我这就要走了
Okay, well, this is where I get off.
代理治安官伯顿会协助你腾空房♥子
Deputy Sheriff Burdon will assist you in vacating the property.
你有没有律师?
Do you have a lawyer?
我请不起律师,我只是个家政清洁工
I can’t afford a lawyer. I’m a house cleaner.
我把法律援助办事处的电♥话♥号♥码写给你
Here’s the number for the legal assistance office.
他们或许能帮上忙, 要知道世事无绝对…
They may be able to help. Nothing’s written in blood.
今天你只是不得不离开, 或许下个礼拜你就会搬回来了
You just have to clear out today. You might be moving back in next week.
这期间,你可以联络一下朋友或者家人
In the meantime, maybe you can call some friends or family.
住到他们那边
Stay with them.
没什么人可以联络
There’s no one to call.
我跟你说
I’ll tell you what.
我认识几个搬家工人,他们欠我人情
I know some movers that owe me a favor.
布赖恩
Brian.
你去Safeway超♥市♥拿些纸箱来
Go down to Safeway and get some boxes.
我们帮这位女士打包物品
Let’s help this lady pack up.
我叫莱斯特
Lester.
你有什么事?
May I help you?
我的车子停在这
My car is parked here.
昨天你也问了同样的问题
You asked yesterday also.
[叮当声]
[clinking]
[波斯语]
[both speak Farsi]
[水流声]
[water running]
[开门声]
[door opens]
噢,噢,发生什么事了?
Oh, oh, what happened to you?
我摔了一跤
I fell.
– 又摔跤? – 是的
– Again? – Yeah.
清洗一下,免得把血迹弄到地板上
Wash up. Do not get blood on the floor.
[波斯语]
[speaking Farsi]
“拍卖♥♥通告:没收房♥产待售中”
这栋房♥子因逾期未缴税而被收回
The house was repossessed for tax payment delinquency.
它有三间卧室,一个卫生间
It’s got three bedrooms, one bath.
还有个“寡妇平台”,这能让房♥子增值
A widow’s walk would increase property value.
何谓“寡妇平台”?
What is this “widow’s walk”?
就是屋顶上的平台,你在那上面能看到大海
A deck on top of the house so you can see the ocean.
我们还有时间,大家随意四处看看吧
We still got time here. Feel free to look around.
[滴水声]
[water dripping]
[不停地滴水声]
[dripping continues]
你应该戴棕色的帽子,不要戴蓝色的
今天怎么不用上班?
娜德拉