Pappass stole the bike for me.
我极度的失望,对你,极度的
I’m profoundly disappointed in you.
你现在就回家吧
Profoundly. You go home right now.
学校会联♥系♥你母亲
The school will contact your mother
作进一步的纪律处分
with further disciplinary action.
她已经吃了3粒了
Oh, man, you took three already.
3粒相当于
Three. 18 take away 15 equals 3.
我吃了一些镇定剂
I took some sedative.
我想去睡觉
And I want to go to”bedative.”
哦,汤米,汤米
Oh, Tommy, Tommy,
他们要拿走你的奖学金
they want to take away your scholarship.
你最后会沦落到贫民窟的,你知道么?
You’re gonna end up in the gutter. You know that?
我知道,我不会沦落到贫民窟的,妈妈
They want to expel you.
我知道,我不会沦落到贫民窟的,妈妈
I’m not gonna wind up in the gutter, Mom.
学校开除你,你会呆在贫民窟的
Without an education, you’re gonna end up in the gutter.
我不会的-是的,你会 -不会的,你别担心
I’m not gonna end up in the gutter. Don’t worry. Yes, you are!
你知道么,你不会的;
No, no. You know why you’re not?
因为我们要 把他们打败,他们连给我们提鞋都配不上
Because we’re gonna fight ’em, and we’re gonna beat ’em. Exactly.
对,对,我们要和他们斗
They’re not even fit to lick our boots. We’ll fight ’em.
而且我们要赢,汤姆傻蛋
And we’ll win, Tom-ass.
呵,妈? -什么?俳颇斯是这么叫你的,对吧?
Mom? What? That’s what Pappass calls you, right?
有时候,妈妈傻蛋
Sometimes, Mom-ass.
非常聪明
Very clever.
去吧
Go on now.
不要围着我转了,像个老母鸡
Quit hovering over me like a mother hen.
你会把我闷死的
You’re gonna– You’re gonna smother me.
妈,妈 醒一醒
Mom!
妈,妈 醒一醒
Mom, wake up.
妈,妈 醒一醒
Mom, wake up!
接线员,我妈,是我妈
Operator, my mom! It’s my mom!
嘿,妈,今天是几号♥?
Hey, Mom, what day is it today?
和我想的一样
I thought so.
妈 看,是20号♥
Mom, look. It’s the 20th.
20号♥
It’s the 20th. Mom.
今天我13岁了
I’m 13 today.
什么名字?汤米?
[Man] What is it? Tommy?
是的,太太 这有个叫汤米的男孩,想见莫丽沙
Yes, ma’am, there’s a Tommy here who wants to see Melissa.
我知道,我理解,太太,我完全理解
Uh-huh, I understand. Yeah.
我知道,我理解,太太,我完全理解
No, I understand completely Mrs. Logan, really. Okay.
对不起,孩子,你不能上去
Sorry, kid, you can’t go up.
为什么?我不知道
Why not? I don’t know.
你可以问一下,莫丽沙可以下来么?
Can you ask if Melissa can come down?
不行,我不能那么做.孩子,你走吧
No, I can’t do that, kid. Come on, take off.
为什么不行?
Why not?
对不起,听着
Now, hey, I’m sorry. Listen.,
生活长着呢
Life is long, you know? Live it up.
你多大了?大概15岁?
How old are you anyway? Maybe 15?
13 -13?过一个礼拜你就会忘记这件事的 走吧
Ah, you’ll forget her in a week. Take off.
你们是谁?
Who the hell are you?
汤米,你好
Tommy, hi.
不记得我?
You don’t remember me?
我是马丁.宾
I’m Monty Bean.
这是我太太桑德拉.宾
And this is my wife, Sandra Head-Bean.
嘿,汤米
Hi, Tommy.
我是你妈妈的二堂兄
I-I’m your mom’s second cousin.
我们从多伦多来照顾你
Now, we’ve come down from Toronto to take care of you
直到把事情安顿下来
till things settle down.
我们非常喜欢纽约
And we so love New York.
安顿下来是什么意思?
What does “settle down” mean?
必须要有个安排
Arrangements have to be made,
比如说监护人的事情 因
the subject of the guardian.e.g.,
为你是未成年人
You’re a minor.
你妈妈回不来了,你知道?
Your mom’s not comin’ back.
我以为医生已经和你谈过这些了 是的
I thought you had this conversation with the doctor. I did.
那么你大概不太明白 我明白
You didn’t understand, then. I understood.
她误吃了太多的镇静剂 所以她现在大脑死亡了
She took too many sedatives by mistake, so she has brain death.
她处于一种医生所谓– “永久性植物人”状态
She is, “persistently vegetative.”
但是我会照顾我妈妈 不是你或你,是我
And I’ll take care of my mom,
但是我会照顾我妈妈 不是你或你,是我
not you, or you– me.

Well,
不管怎样
regardless,
我们,我和桑德拉
we, Sandra and me,
将照顾你
will be looking after you
直到决定下来怎样安顿你
until it’s decided where you can be.
你想过去军校么?
Have you given a thought to military school?
该死的 俳颇斯
Goddamn it, Pappass.
女士
Lady!
汤米,来了,你给我弄来我要的包了么?
Tommy! Got my dime bag?
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
我喜欢你称呼”女士”
I like you calling me “Lady.”
我想知道你真实的名字
I want to know your real name.
为什么?
Why?
因为我想知道是谁毁了我的生活
Because I want to know who to blame for ruining my life!
我想知道你真正的名字
I want to know your real name!
发生什么事了
Well, what happened?
没什么,我只是做了你教我做的
Nothing. I just did what you said and the shit hit the fan.
结果倒霉死了,我被开除了 莫丽沙不见我
I got expelled, Melissa won’t see me
还有我妈,我妈妈服药过量,因为我
and my mom– my mom O.D.’d because of me!
你妈妈怎么了?汤米
Your mom what, Tommy?
她吃药,因为我被开除了
She took pills because I got expelled.
不 -她在昏迷状态
She’s in a coma.
那你♥爸♥爸呢?我爸爸死了
Well, what about your daddy? My dad’s dead!
那些 愚蠢的
And there’s this stupid–
好像军人的家伙 哦
Those military people in my house!
我不知道该怎么办
And I don’t know what to do.They’re–
女士,一些我不认识的人在我家里
Lady, there are people I don’t know at my house!
大男人,生活是艰难的
Man, life is hard.
但是,你是幸运的
But you a lucky man!
你可以有自♥由♥
Be free!
什么?
What?
跑 跑去哪里?
Run! Where?
我能去哪里呢?
Where am I gonna go?
任何地方
Anywhere!
你是一个男人了
You a man!
你有自♥由♥,走吧
You free! Go!
我想等你
I want to wait for you.
女士,我想见你
Lady, I want to see you.
我想见你
I want to see you!
孩子,你永远也不会看见我
Boy, you will never see me!
为什么?
Why?
你知道我为什么在这?不知道
You know why I’m in here, boy? No.
我谋杀了我丈夫
I murdered my husband
在他睡觉的时候 就用我的双手
in his sleep with my bare hands.
我是个杀人犯
I’m a murderer!
我憎恨男人
I hate men!
如果他们让我出去 我还会再杀
And if they let me out this bitch, I’ll kill again!
我的意思是如果你挡我的路 我也可能会杀了你
I mean, if you get in my way, I might even kill you!
我不在乎
I don’t care.
你听着,我没和你开玩笑,汤米小子
Look, I’m not playing with you no more, Tommy.
跑吧
Run!
离开这里,离开我,别那样看着我
Get out of here! Get away from me!
我不是你的什么女士,我不是你妈妈
And stop looking up at me like that! I ain’t your lady!
我帮不了你
I ain’t your mama! I can’t help you!
我什么都给不了你
I ain’t got nothin’ for you!
你想知道我的名字,小子 是的
You wanna know my name, little boy? Yeah!
我的名字是博耐黛特·欧地梨·格莱萨
My name is Bernadette Odelia Glasser!
而且我再也不想见到你了,汤米
And I never want to see you again, Tommy!
滚开,跑吧
Get away from me. Run!
什么东西?谁在那儿?
What’s that? Who’s there?
杰克,是你么?
Jack, is that you?
哦,杰克,我的儿子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!