That’s cute, but kind of old school.
是的 谢谢 强尼
Yes, thank you, Johnny.
你们得来点快节奏的
You got to totally tempo things up.
看我给你们示范下
Here, let me show you.
狼人♥大♥叔 来段即兴演奏
Werewolf man, give me a jam!
2 3 4
Two, three, four!
吸血鬼女孩 牙齿尖尖
Vampire girl with the fangy fangs.
发型可爱 刘海妩媚
Hair real cute with the bangy bangs.
小公主即将变成女王
Little princess gonna be a queen.
蝙蝠女士芳龄118岁
Legal bat lady turning 118.
118岁 说118岁
118! Say 118!
118岁
118!
来个台扑
Yeah! Stage dive!
真棒
Awesome.
我完全被征服了
I am so blown away right now.
我觉得我表弟能策划出
I think my cuz is gonna make this
史上最棒的派对
the best party ever!
没错 也许他还能替我勾到妹子
Yeah! Maybe he can find a way to get me some chicks.
我们该举办舞林大会
We should do a dance contest!
什么都不许做
We’re not doing any of that.
一切按照计划来 懂吗
We’ve got to stay on schedule, all right?
好的 爸爸 没问题
All right, Dad, all right.
-强尼 你也要参加 -我不知道
– Johnny, you’re coming, too. – I don’t know.
-德库拉会同意吗 -强尼 来吧
– Is it cool with Dracula? – Johnny, come with us.
N27
N-27.
N27
N-27.
G61
G-61.
G61
G-61.
中了 我中了
Bingo! Bingo!
你吃了豹子胆
How dare you.
你知道我是哪位医生做的吗
Do you know what doctor made me?
不是我吃的
I didn’t do that.
圆圈
Circles?
苍蝇
Fly?
手 电影
Hands? Film.
呕吐 呕吐物
Vomit. The Vomit?
-呕吐 -这个不是让你们猜的
– The Throw Up. – No. That wasn’t a clue.
空无一物
Nothing?
空虚 眼镜
Emptiness? Glasses?
眼镜 晃眼镜
Glasses? Glasses shaking?
眼镜斜着晃
Glasses shaking sideways!
透过眼镜看
Through The Looking-Glass?
猜得我都恶心了
I stink at this.
不是我吃的
I didn’t do that.
手收回 举臂 向前推
And pull it back. And up. And push.
转体 收回
And twist. And back.
举臂 收回
And up. And twist.
向前推
And push.
不 这个别学
No. Don’t copy that.
收回 举臂 转体
And back. And up. And twist.
我要一个淋巴腺麋鹿鼻子蛋卷
Let me get a bubonic moose nose omelet
要加蟑螂酱和老鼠果冻
with cockroach paste and mouse jelly.
加蛋清
And with egg whites.
早安 德库拉先生
Bonjour, Monsieur Dracula!
要给您做个蛋卷吗
May I make you an omelet?
不 不用 我不饿
No, no, no, no. I’m not hungry.
什么 艾斯梅拉达 你又闻见人类的味道了
What? Esmeralda, you smell it again?
-人类 -我饿了
– Human? – I am hungry.
强尼 你去过泰姬陵吗
Johnny, you’ve been to the Taj Mahal?
算了吧 没有怪物能去泰姬陵
Come on. No monster’s been to the Taj.
真希望我能去看看
Man, I wish I could go there.
告诉你 我要吃50个蛋卷
You know what? I’ll take 50 omelets.
听见了吧 快做
You heard the man! Make them!
如果被人群围堵怎么办
How did you deal with the mobs?
是啊 夏天的确人超级多
Yeah, it does get pretty crazy in the summer.
随机应变就好啦
But, you know, you just got to roll.
他能随机应变 真酷
He just rolls. That’s cool that he rolls.
是呀 是呀 真酷
Yes, yes, cool.
宝贝 我给你拿了
Look, love droppings, I brought
你最爱吃的尖叫奶酪面包圈
you a bagel with your favorite scream cheese.
太棒了 谢谢 老爸
Holy rabies. Thanks, Dad.
强尼 你也尝尝尖叫奶酪吧 超好吃
Johnny, try some scream cheese, it’s awesome.
真酷
Cool.
但我对这东西过敏 还是你吃吧
But I’m scream cheese intolerant. So, polite pass.
对 你会过敏
Yes, of course you are.
强尼 我们讨论一下派对的事情吧
Johnny, can we party-plan talk for a minute?
你干什么
What are you doing?
如果他们发现你是人类 就乱套了
If they find out you are human, they’ll go bat poop!
别担心 没人怀疑
Relax. No one suspects anything.
你老是这样给我说悄悄话
The only thing that looks
不让人怀疑才怪
weird is how much whispering you’re doing.
那你就快点走人
Just wrap it up.
就说你想去游泳 表现得兴高采烈一点
You will say you are going in the pool and act excited.
假装不小心闪着腰了 然后离开这里
And then you will say you hurt your back and you have to leave.
大家来欢乐一下吧
Here come good times!
哎哟 我的背
Oh, dudes. Oh, my back.
我这就让你背
I’m on your back!
不 不 他是说 我的背
No, no. He said, “Oh, my back.”
-跳我背上来 -来吧
– Get on my back! – Let’s do it.
来啦 骑马打仗 放倒他们
Here we go. Chicken fight! Push them off!
骑马打仗
Chicken fight!
你跑不了 强尼
We got you, Johnny.
你死定了
You’re going down.
看谁厉害 小梅
Oh, yeah, we’ll see, “Mavey Wavey.”
停 别玩儿骑马打仗了
Okay, calm down with the fight chickens!
大家都停下来 别闹了
Everyone, stop the roughhousing!
弗兰克 你要是摔伤了
Frank, if you hurt yourself…
别担心 亲爱的
I got it, honey.
科学怪人天生就是玩儿这个的
The Stein boys are bred for this kind of thing.
杰罗尼莫
Geronimo!
小兔崽子 你们干嘛脱他内♥裤♥
Kids, why’d you do that?
我刚从游泳池出来
I was just in the pool.
水冷死了
The water’s cold.
别笑我
Don’t judge me!
强尼 妆掉了
Johnny. Your makeup.
妆掉了
Your makeup!
快给我出来
Climb out. Now.
不是吧
Oh, man.
原来伯爵也想游一圈呀
I guess the Count wanted to go for a swim.
深水炸♥弹♥
Cannonball!
小子 都给你搞砸了 弄得乱七八糟
Oh, you messed up, baby. You messed up big-time.
我让你消停点
I told you to take it down.
要被他们发现还不把我家给拆了
You’ll ruin my hotel if they find out.
我看你是嫉妒吧
Well, maybe you’re just jealous
看大家玩儿得这么开心
that people are finally having fun at this place.
是吗 那就叫开心吗
Oh, that? That was not fun.
大家都跟疯子似的跑来跑去
Everyone running,
上窜下跳 乱游一气
jumping, swimming with no order.
那才不叫开心
That was the opposite of fun.
你知道什么是开心吗
Do you even know what fun is?
开心是我发明的
I invented fun!
老天 怎么这么无聊的人会长生不死
Boy, the wrong people get to be immortal.
看着我的眼睛
Look at me.
忘记你在这里的所见所闻
You remember nothing of this encounter.
抹掉在这里的一切记忆
You have no memory of this place or the monsters you met.
离开这里 永远不要再回来
Now go and never return.
等一下 再也不能回到这个城♥堡♥吗
Wait, never return to the hotel?
怎么回事 你本该忘掉这个城♥堡♥的
What? You were supposed to forget the hotel.
我在用魔法消除你的记忆
I just used my powers to erase your memory.
我直视你的眼睛
I looked straight into your eyes.
或许是因为我带了隐形眼镜吧