I’m throwing a party, and he’s helping.
-伯爵 有紧急情况 -等会儿再说
– Sir, there’s an emergency. – Not now.
你没看见我们正在讨论正常的事吗
Can’t you see we’re in the middle of something very normal here?
等等 到底怎么了
Wait, what’s going on here?
你最宝贝的旅馆出现紧急情况
There’s an emergency in your precious hotel,
你却没马上跑去处理
and you’re not running to fix it?
为什么 是因为他吗
Why? Is it because of him?
看我的表情
Look at my face.
不是 亲爱的 当然不是因为他
No, precious bones, it’s not because of him.
很好 那你去处理吧 我来陪他
Good. Then go check on the emergency, and I’ll keep him company.
-不行 绝对不行 -什么
– No! Anything but that! – What?
因为他需要时间计划
I mean, because he needs time to plan.
如果你陪他玩 他就没时间策划了
And if you’re keeping him company, then he’s not planning.
他比较贪玩
He is company-keeping,
该做的事情就没时间做了
and then the plan, it’s… It doesn’t get planned.
-真能瞎编 -闭嘴
– Good one. – Shut up!
好吧 也许等你策划完我们能一起玩
Okay. So, maybe if you’re not planning later, we can hang out.
-好主意 -好的 你听到了吗
– Sounds good. – Yes. You hear that?
他答应了
It sounds good.
你们能出去玩 一会儿见 亲爱的小宝贝
So you will hang out. See you later, my honey. Lovely.
好了 你不能跟她玩
Okay, you’re not hanging out.
因为你要走了
Because you are leaving.
可你刚刚答应她了
But the opposite, you said.
伯爵 紧急情况还没处理
But, sir, the emergency.
跟我来
Follow me.
天啊 这孩子熏死人了
Boy, that kid smelt.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
走秘密通道把你赶出去
Just getting rid of you
这样她就看不见我们了
through a secret tunnel so she does not see us.
我能问你个问题吗
So, can I ask you a question?
你真的怕大蒜吗
Is that real, about the garlic thing?
是啊 我不能吃 吃了嗓子会肿
Yes, I cannot have it. My throat swells.
那用木桩钉心脏呢
Wooden stake to the heart?
也怕 那样谁都会死
Yeah, who wouldn’t that kill?
到了
Here we go.
抱歉 我有点迷路
I’m sorry. I’m a little lost.
我知道你们在度蜜月 抱歉
Yes, I know it’s your honeymoon. I apologize.
你们继续
Go back to doing what you were doing.
我不常下来
I’m not down here much.
这里是人类入侵时的紧急出口
It’s meant to be an exit if humans ever invade.
这么说 我是第一个来这里的人类
So, I’m, like, the first human here?
太酷了
That’s really cool.
我的天啊
Oh, boy.
可算找到了
I think this is it.
-出了什么事 -我非常抱歉
– What’s happening? – I’m terribly sorry.
-是我的错 -你们到底想干什么
– My mistake. – What is wrong with you people?
这地方棒极了
This place is amazing.
行了 你就别废话了
Okay, I could really use some silence right now.
好了 第三次应该成功了
All right, third time’s a…
德库拉
Drac.
是我 弗兰克
Yes, Frankie?
哥们儿 你来干嘛
Buddy, what you been doing?
站着别动
Don’t move.
没什么事 你们在干什么
Never mind that. What you been doing?
我们在为梅维斯的派对排练节目
We wanted to practice our big number for Mavis’s party,
这帮废物就霸着演奏台不放了
and then these losers wouldn’t get off the bandstand.
好了 赶快把僵尸莫扎特
Okay. Put down Zombie Mozart,
巴♥赫♥和贝多芬放下
Bach and Beethoven this instant.
僵尸贝多芬 你排练了吗
Did you get to rehearse at all, Zombie Beethoven?
德库拉 我们想怀旧一番 表演些老节目
Listen, Drac, we wanted to play something, like old times.
我们甚至想让你和我们合唱
We even thought maybe you’d sing with us.
得了 伙计们 你们知道
Come on, fellas. You know
自从玛莎去世后 我就再没当众表演过
that I haven’t sung in public since Martha.
是啊 但我们想
Yeah, but we just thought how much,
梅维斯一定会非常喜欢的
you know, Mavis would love it.
我说不行
I said no!
别再问我了
Don’t ask me again!
好了 拥抱一下僵尸们 大家和好吧
Okay. Now, let’s hug the zombies. Let’s all make up.
-他真的吓着你了吧 -我不害怕
– He really scared you. – I wasn’t scared.
我不过是表示礼貌 懂吗
I was being polite, okay?
你在这里干嘛 我以为你在策划派对
What are you doing here? I thought you were planning.
我还不知道你的名字
I never caught your name.
我叫梅维斯
My name’s Mavis.
梅维斯 这名字真好听
Mavis? That’s a pretty neat name.
是啊 是我妈妈起的
Yeah, my mom picked it.
那你叫什么名字呢
So, are you going to tell me your name?
我 我的名字 问得好
Me? My name? Good question.
显然 我是弗兰克斯坦
Obviously, I’m Frankenstein.
不可能 弗兰克斯坦是我叔叔 就在那边
No, you’re not. Frankenstein is my uncle over there.
正在拥抱僵尸莫扎特
The gentleman hugging Zombie Mozart.
是啊 当然 他是你叔叔
Right. Of course, he’s your uncle.
我不是那个弗兰克斯坦
See, I’m not “The” Frankenstein.
我是他表弟 强尼斯坦
I’m his cousin, Johnnystein.
-强尼斯坦 -梅维斯
– Johnnystein? – Mavis.
那是谁
Who is that?
这些怪物会杀了我吗
Are these monsters going to kill me?
只要他们认为你是同类就不会杀你
Not as long as they think you’re a monster.
简直是种族歧视
That’s kind of racist.
这个咱们回头再聊
We’ll talk later.
-他这是取笑我吗 -不 不
– Is he making fun of me? – No, no.
他当然不是 因为他是
Of course he’s not, because he’s…
你的表弟 强尼斯坦
he’s your cousin, Johnnystein.
是啊 没错
Yes, yes, yes.
我没有表兄弟
I don’t have no cousin.
不不 你有 他是你三代以外的第六位表弟
No, no, you do. He’s your sixth cousin, three times removed.
是你右手那边的亲戚
On your right arm’s side.
你还有个表弟
You have a cousin?
弗兰克 如果你的手臂能说话
Frank, if your arm could talk,
他会告诉你
he would tell you that the
你手臂的原始主人有位兄弟
original owner of your arm had a brother.
他娶了一个女人
Who married a woman.
他杀死了一头猪
Who was… for strangling a pig.
我的胳膊里有杀猪的血统吗
I have pig-strangling blood in my arm?
感觉真酷
That’s kind of cool.
表弟 很高兴见到你
Cuz, great to meet you.
什么风把你吹来了 强尼
So, what brings you here, Johnny?
-那是什么 -抱歉
– What was that? – Sorry.
我说话前应该清清喉咙弄点动静出来
I should really clear my throat before I speak.
什么风把你吹来了
Anyway, what brings you here?
我是派对策划人
Party planner.
没错 是我聘请
Yes, I have recruited Mr.
斯坦先生帮我策划梅维斯的生日派对
Stein here to help me with Mavis’s birthday party.
等一下 你请人帮忙
Wait a minute, you asked someone to help you?
你可是出名的控制狂
Captain Control Freak?
我是伯爵
It’s Count…
没错 我觉得请个和梅维斯同龄的人会更好
And yes, I thought having a Mavis contemporary would be useful.
是啊 他确实需要点新思路
Yeah, he totally needed a fresher perspective.
好了 强尼 那位老古董先生
Okay, Johnny, Mr. Tight Coffin over here
正打算让这群废物在派对上表演呢
was planning to have these powdered lame-os play at the party.
不管怎样 我们觉得可以让场面生动一点
So, anyways, we thought we could liven things up a bit.
你们全都出场吗 让我们开开眼吧
You all play? Let’s check you guys out!
姑娘
Girl
真不敢相信 今晚是你的大日子
I can’t believe it’s your big night.
你吃蚊子的样子 仿佛就在昨天
Seems like only yesterday you were eating mosquitoes
但现在你已经能吃青蛙和老鼠
But now you’re eating frogs and mice.
把它们抽筋扒皮 烧烤烹炸
Scarfing them down like Doritos
姑娘 告诉我
Tell me.
为何时光飞逝
Where did the time go, girl?
大家稍等一下
Hold on, guys.

Stop.
是很可爱 但有点过时了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!