and there was absolutely no traffic.
开什么玩笑
You’re kidding me.
我的大厅放屁
Right in my lobby?
德库拉 我发誓 不是我放的
Drac, I swear, man, I don’t run like that.
客房♥部
Housekeeping!
真的不是我
I was not the cause of that.
我们织好了
We’re ready!
要是玛莎能看到就好了
If only Martha were here to see this.
她一直在这儿 旺达
She’s always here, Wanda.
好了 朋友们
Okay, friends,
很高兴你们能来此欢庆
I am so glad you are here to celebrate.
我可爱的小梅维斯的生日
Another birthday for my sweet little Mavis,
庆祝我们又成功躲过他们一年
and another successful year of refuge from them!
这些是我们监测到的近期人类影像
These are recent human images our surveillance has uncovered.
他们越来越胖以便能打败我们
They are getting fatter so as to overpower us.
他们身上的衣服越穿越少
And they are wearing less clothing,
更能大展拳脚勒死我们
allowing more movement to strangle us
或者砍掉我们的头当糖罐
or cut open our heads and put candy in them.
但他们永远不会发现我们在这儿
But they will never find us here.
坏人 你们是不会得逞的
Evil villain, you will never win!
好了 30分钟后好戏登台
Okey-doke. The fun starts in 30 minutes.
现在 我得去看我的小闺女
Right now, I have to see my little girl.
她可不小了
She’s not so little anymore!
不 她就是小
Yes, she is!
外面什么情况
What’s going on out there?
我们到旅馆了吗
Are we at the hotel?
弗兰克 你预约双人按♥摩♥了吗
Frank, did you book us for a tandem massage?
在钟楼餐厅订位子了吗
Did you get us a table at Hunchback’s?
你有没有在做事
Did you do anything?
不客气
You’re welcome.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
爸爸 你说过等我到了118岁
Dad, you said that when I turned 118,
就能像那些来旅馆的其他成人一样
I could go out into the world
去外面的世界看看
like every other adult that gets to come and go from this hotel.
可是小梅 这不安全
“But, Mavey Wavey, it’s not safe.”
爸爸 30年前你答应过我
Dad, 30 years ago, you promised.
记得当时我们在吃老鼠
I remember, we were both eating mice,
你信誓旦旦地向我保证过
and you specifically said that you gave me your word.
请勿打扰
Do not disturb.
请勿打扰 请勿打扰
Do not disturb. Do not disturb.
请勿打扰
Do not disturb.
请勿打扰 请勿打扰
Do not disturb. Do not disturb.
-请勿打扰 -早上好 阁下
– Do not disturb. – Good morning, Your Eminence.
女佣 把这间打扫干净
Maid, clean up this room!
是你啊 很高兴你能来
It’s you. Glad you could make it.
-她起了吗 -起了
– Is she up yet? – Oh, she’s up.
她准备走了 我的意思是离家出走
She’s ready to go. And by “Go,” I mean go.
是去外面的世界看看
As in, go check the world out.
你怎么办 你会怎么说
What you gonna do? What you gonna say?
我都安排好了 你做好你的事就行了
I got it covered. Please, relax. Just do your job.
早上好 小梅
Good morning, Mavey Wavey!
生日快乐 我的小耗子
Happy birthday, my little mouse!
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, Dad.
我知道是我生日
I know it’s my birthday.
我安排了好多好玩的
I have so much fun planned.
但首先 我们要一起抓蝎子
But first, we go catch some scorpions together,
就我们俩 怎么样
just the two of us, yes, dead-ums?
爸爸 听我说句话
Dad, please, let me speak.
有些事我们得谈谈
There’s something we have to talk about.
你想去外面的世界看看 去吧
You want to go out into the world. You can.
我就知道你会这么说
I knew you were gonna say that.
可是 爸爸 你向我保证过
But, Dad, you gave me your word,
德库拉的承诺是神圣的
and you know that I know that a Dracula’s word is sacred.
我们之间的信任最重要
That our trust is the core of our…
等下 你刚说什么
Wait, what?
我说你可以离开
I said you can go.
你是在耍我吧
You’re just playing with me.
不 不 你已经到了能开灵车的岁数
No, no, no, no. You’re old enough to drive a hearse now,
你可以自己做决定了
you’re old enough to make your own choices.
你可以离开
You can go.
我滴个兔乖乖
Holy rabies! Holy rabies!
先别走
Stop.
等一下 小尖牙
Wait a second, sweetfangs.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我要去天堂
Oh, well, I’m going to Paradise,
这些是我觉得用得上的东西
and this is just some stuff that I thought I would need.
天堂
Paradise?
对啊 就是你和妈妈相遇的地方
Yeah, you know. It’s that place out there where you and Mom met.
旺达阿姨说你俩一见钟情
Auntie Wanda says you two were just like, Zing!
我可不知道什么一见钟情
I don’t know from “Zing.”
你从哪儿找到的这张卡片
Where did you find that card?
你抽屉里
In one of your drawers.
你怎么从来不给我讲你们是如何相识的
Why won’t you ever tell me about how you met?
其实是在夏威夷
It’s actually Hawaii.
夏什么
Ha-what-what?
宝贝 我知道你很激动
Look, honey, I know you’re excited,
可大家都不远万里
but everyone has gone to great lengths
来为你庆祝生日
to come see you on your birthday.
我知道 他们一直如此
I know. They always do.
可我都这么大了 不适合办这种派对
But aren’t I getting a little old for these parties?
我喜欢派对 但我真的想体验新事物
I love them, but I really want to see new things.
想认识同龄人
Maybe meet somebody my age.
拜托 别 别 别这样
Come on. No, no, don’t do that.
别摆出这副闷闷不乐的样子
Don’t give me the pouty batface.
好吧 就在离墓地不远的地方
Okay, there is a human village
有个人类的村庄
just a little ways past the cemetery.
你可以去玩个三十分钟左右
You could go there and be back in, like, 30 minutes or so.
对你第一次出行来说足够了
It should be plenty for your first time.
好吧 虽然不是夏威威
Well, it’s not Ha-wee-wee,
但怎么说也算外出了
but I guess it’s still technically out there.
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay!
谢谢你相信我
Thanks for trusting me.
当然了 我的小宝贝
Of course, my little one.
我向你保证过的
I gave you my word.
你好 宝贝
Hey, honey!
-看啊 -你们好
– Look at this! – Hey, guys.
对明天的到来很激动吧
You excited about tomorrow?
我现在更激动
Not as excited as I am right now.
说了你们也不信
You’re not gonna believe this,
爸爸让我一个人去人类的村庄看看
but Dad is letting me go out on my own to see a human village!
-什么 -不行
– What? – No!
抱歉 德库拉
Excuse me. Drac!
你疯了吗
Have you lost it?
让你女儿外出
Letting your own daughter out there
和你常对我们说的恐怖人类待在一起
with those horrible humans you always tell us about?
你为此才建的这地方
That’s why you built this place.
他们恨我们 他们很恶毒
They hate us. They’re vicious.
而且还吵死人了
And they’re very loud!
尤妮斯阿姨 也许他们变了呢
Auntie Eunice, maybe they’ve changed.
我就飞到街边看看是什么样
I’m just gonna fly down the street and see how it goes.
好吧 宝贝 注意安全
Okay, honey, be safe.
带上暖和衣服还有剑
Bring warm clothes and a sword.
当心干草叉
And look out for pitchforks.
别让人把你的你脑子挖出来
Don’t you let anyone scoop your brains out, either.
或许待在暗处就好
Maybe stay in the shadows.
从地下室观察也挺有意思
It’s more fun to just observe from under a house.
各位 各位 她能处理
Guys, guys. She can handle it.
她是个吸血鬼 看在上帝的份上
She’s a Dracula, for Pete’s sake.
但说真的 小心火焰
But seriously, watch out for fire.
火可不是好东西
Fire bad.
再见 各位

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!