What? Japan’s eating lamb stew?
你知道你在冒烟吗
Hey, do you know you’re smoking?
借过 抱歉 借过
Pardon me. Sorry, excuse me.
借过
Whoa! Excuse me.
怎么回事 蝙蝠怎么飞这么高
What the heck? How’d a bat get up this high?
伙计们 我去把安全带指示灯打开
Folks, I’m gonna turn on the seat belt sign.
只是以防万一
Just a precaution while we…
下面请听
While we hear a special announcement
我对亲爱的朋友乔纳森的特别公告
for my dear friend Jonathan.
德库拉
Dracula?
亲爱的孩子 我犯了一个大错
My dear boy, I have made a terrible mistake.
我想把我的宝贝留在我身边
I was trying to keep my baby to myself,
因为我知道我会永远保护她
because I knew I would always protect her.
但我现在意识到
But I realize now,
孩子们需要自己去经历人生
children need to discover things for themselves.
他们会磕磕碰碰 有哭有笑
They’ll stumble and fall, laugh and cry,
但这就是生活
but such is life.
事实上 你和梅维斯是天生一对
The truth is, you and Mavis are meant to be.
你们命中注定
You Zinged.
如果她一定要把自己的信任交付给谁
If she must give her trust to someone else,
我很感激那是你 乔纳森
I’m thankful that it is you, Jonathan.
我希望你能听到这些话 原谅我
I hope you can hear me and forgive me.
伙计们 我们要迅速返航 加满燃料
Okay, folks, we’re going to make a quick turnaround to refuel,
然后再继续旅程
and then we’lle back on our way.
少发牢骚 我在这儿都要烧着了
Quit your whining! I’m burning up out here!
爸爸
Dad?
我没事 只是有点晒伤
I’m fine. I’m just a little sunburnt.
宝贝
Honey,
我一直以为看你离开是最糟糕的
I always thought the worst thing ever would be seeing you go.
但事实上 看到你不开心才是最糟糕的
But the worst is seeing you unhappy.
小梅 我希望你有自己的生活
Mavey, I want you to live your life.
我不知道要怎么做
I don’t know how I’m supposed to do that.
妈妈已经给了你生日礼物
You know, Mommy already gave you her birthday present.
现在我把我的礼物给你吧
Can I now give you mine?
我还要这个包干什么呢
What do I need this for?
这个包还附带赠品
Oh, it comes with an accessory.
-是你 -是你
– You? – You.
你怎么回来了
Why are you back?
因为你是我的命中注定 梅维斯
‘Cause you’re my Zing, Mavis.
我是你的命中注定吗
I’m your Zing?
但是你说你讨厌怪物
But you told me you hate monsters.
那个嘛 我是怕不这么说
Yeah, well, I was afraid your dad was gonna
你♥爸♥爸就会吸干我的血
suck all the blood out of my body if I didn’t say that.
我才不会
I wouldn’t have…
他说的没错 我会吸干♥他♥的血
No, he’s right, I would have done that.
-爸爸 -我错了 小甜心
– Dad. – I was wrong, Devil-chops.
你是说真的吗 爸爸
Do you really mean it, Dad?
去建造你自己的天堂吧
Go make your own paradise.
我们能再吻一次吗
Can we try that kiss over again?
可以吧
I think we can.
抱歉 我只是 我得习惯这个
Sorry. I just… I got to get used to that.
你们继续
Go. Do your thing.
停下来 停下来
Stop! Stop!
我以为是真爱 结果只是暧昧
I thought I found a love but she was just a fling
然后我遇到了一个女孩 感觉大有不同
And then I met a girl and felt a different thing
就像正中红心 魂牵梦萦
It’s like you’re hit in the ring Like you’re pulled by a string
小鹿乱撞 无法呼吸
Can’t breathe like you’re choking on a chicken wing
不经意间到来的爱 让我想放声歌♥唱
It was a thing called a Zig and I wanted to sing
听那个人的歌♥声 他叫斯汀
And listen to ballads of the man named Sting
美女望向你的眼眸 好似春日降临
Lady looks in your eyes and it’s suddenly spring
就如狮子王里的娜娜看见辛巴
Like when Nala looked at Simba in The Lion King
空气中擦出火花 我却毫无觉察
Zinging in the air and I don’t have a care
我在其中翱翔荡漾
I’m winging from the Zing that we shared
在雨中擦出火花 痛楚都消逝不见
Zinging in the rain Now I’m feeling no pain
此刻就应欢庆
It’s a real tie for celebrating
因为你是我的命中注定
‘Cause you’re my Zing
德库拉 准备好来一段了吗
Drac, you ready to throw down?
不不 我只是靠近点 听得更清楚
No, no, I just came closer to hear you better.
来嘛 试试吧
Come on, just give it a try.
好吧 就稍微试试吧
All right, maybe just a little.
从这里到北♥京♥的命中注定 我们在聆听
So listen all you Zingers from here to Beijing
一旦相爱 就应相守一生
You better crash the box spring Get ready to cling
如果爱就是金钱 你就会歌♥唱起钱币
‘Cause if love was money you’d be yelling cha-ching
有了命中注定
Next to a Zing
丘比特之箭也不过蜜蜂一刺
Cupid’s arrow’s a little bee sting
是真爱是绝配那就是命中注定
It was a Zing and a zag and a zingidy-dee
只有一位美女是我的命中注定
And there was only one lady in the Zing for me
你要知道 最好的珠宝
You better know one thing The only bling you gonna sling
是那婚戒
Is a wedding ring
空气中满是火花
Zinging in the air
可我毫无觉察
Now I don’t have a care
我在其中翱翔荡漾
I’m winging from the Zing that we shared
在雨中擦出火花 痛楚都消逝不见
Zinging in the rain Now I’m feeling no pain
此刻就应欢庆
It’s a real time for celebrating
因为你是我的命中注定
‘Cause you’re my Zing
感受真爱 感受命中注定
Feel the Zing, y’al Ba-da-bing, y’all
我要把你逐出擂台
Gonna knock you right out of that ring, y’l
你们最好一起来 一起上
Better bring, y’all Happening, y’all
都看过来 我是不死之王
Pay attention to the undead king, y’all
我是怪物 我是怪物
I’m a monster I’m a m-monster
我是怪物 我是怪物
I’m a monster I’m a m-monster
客房♥服务
Housekeeping!
我独一无二 让所有人都相爱
I’m one of a kind, got everybody in love
我无需尝试 想做就做
And I don’t have to try, I just do what I does
不用说出口 我很清楚
Don’t have to tell me, I already know
他们都想要我
They all want me
是我♥干♥的 是我砸的
Yo, I run this, I smash it
就像我的贝斯又重又低音
Like my bass real hard, boom-bastic
来飙车吧 宝贝 你可没我快
Speed race, baby, I’m a lot faster
惹是生非 从不听话
Cause trouble, never listen to my master
马来西亚的全新黑奔驰
New Benz all black from Malaysia
不能开车 但妈妈也不管
Can’t drive, but my mama don’t care, yup
油门踩到底 全速狂飙
To the top, I’m-a take it to the ceiling
我飞上了月球 却感到阳光闪烁
I’m on the moon but I feel the sun beaming
我嗨倒极限乌拉拉
I’m so dope like ooh la So, so fly like a helicopter
跟邻居打招呼 朋友都在街上
Sup to the hood and the homies on the block
玩就玩大的 你怎么样
Doin’ it big, yeah, you know, what’s up
有人想说我有问题
Some come and try to say I’m a problem
疯疯癫癫 得去精神病院
So crazy, gotta put ’em in an asylum
有人想说我有问题
Some come and try to say I’m a problem
看着办吧
Ha, solve it
我是怪物 我是怪物
I’m a monster, I’m a m-monster
我是怪物 我是怪物
I’m a monster, I’m a m-monster
我是怪物 我是怪物
I’m a monster, I’m a m-monster
我是怪物 我是怪物
I’m a monster, I’m a m-monster
我是怪物 我是怪物
I’m a monster, I’m a m-monster
我是怪物 我是怪物
I’m a monster, I’m a m-monster
我是怪物 我是怪物
I’m a monster, I’m a m-monster
我是怪物 我是怪物
I’m a monster, I’m a m-monster
我独一无二 让所有人相爱
I’m one of a kind, got everybody in love
我无需尝试 想做就做
And I don’t have to try, I just do what I does
不用说出口 我很清楚
Don’t have to tell me, I already know
他们都想要我
They all want me
我狂飙 我摇滚
I ran this, I rock this
我看到未来 毫无希望
I can see the future, no optics
更多人工智能 更多机器人
More androids, robotics
好像斯波克船长 对着辣妞两眼发光
Beam up hot chicks like I’m Spock
他们在驾驶舱里冷静头脑
They be chillin’ in my cockpit
我的飞船古怪奇异
My spaceship got exotic
有人摔倒 鞭子快来 还有安♥眠♥药♥
One be trippin’, come n’ whip, hypnotic
他们在讲乌拉拉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!