The truth is,
我都不确定人类是不是还那么邪恶
I don’t even know if humans are bad anymore.
弗兰克 相信我 伙计 你明白的
Frank, come on, buddy. You understand.
他没在跟你讲话
He’s not talking to you.
你先说人类很坏 现在他们又变好了
First you tell us humans are bad, now they’re good.
还有什么 颠倒是非
What else? Up is down,
黑白不分 指鹿为马
cold is hot, gremlins don’t smell.
我喜欢强尼 不管他是不是我堂弟
I really liked Johnny, cousin or no.
他会讲有趣的故事
He told fun stories.
我想他们感受到了对方是自己的命中注定
I think they Zinged.
命中注定了吗
They Zinged?
但我阻止了他们的感情
But I got in the way.
一辈子只有一次命中注定的相遇
You only Zing once in your life.
-你短路了 -无所谓
– Oy, now you’re short-circuiting. – I don’t care!
还等什么呢 去找强尼吧 走吧
Well, what are we doing? Let’s get Johnny. Come on!
我们走吧 一起来
Yeah, let’s do it! Come on!
现在去哪里
Okay, okay, where am I going?
去人类世界 要不强尼就回不来了
The human world, before Johnny’s gone forever.
那太阳怎么办呢
But what about the sun?
我不知道 但我们得行动起来
I don’t know. I’ll just have to roll.
行动了 行动力啊
He just rolls. Rollability.
我们跟着他的鞋印
So we follow his boot-prints.
等找不到鞋印了 就靠你了 韦恩
When they run out, that’s where you come in, Wayne.
-我吗 -那里
– Me? – There!
我就知道那个背包里会有东西掉出来的
Yes, I knew something would fall out of that backpack.
臭死了
Yowch! That stinks!
快施展你的法术吧
Work your magic.
等等 你要我追踪气味吗
Wait, you want me to track the smell?
不行 我的气味追踪能力早不行了
No. My sniffing tracking days are way behind me.
你知道我换了多少块尿布了吗
Do you know how many diapers I’ve changed?
你知道我的鼻子被多少便便熏过了吗
How many number twos have destroyed this thing?
可是
But…
小心点 看着路
Hey! Take it easy! Watch it!

Sit.
闻 我说了 闻
Smell. I said smell.
不是闻我 闻T恤 T恤
Not me, the shirt! The shirt!
还有听你话的孩子吗
Do any of your kids still respect you?
让我想想 有了
Mm, give me a second. Oh, yeah.
维尼 站到前排中间来
Winnie! Front and center!
他上了一辆车 86年的菲亚特
He got into a car. A ’86 Fiat.
车子的变速器得修修了
It needs a little transmission work,
不过其他的还行
but otherwise okay.
车一直开过小镇去了机场 497航♥班♥
It drove through town to the airport. Flight 497.
早上8点起飞
8:00 a.m. departure.
还有一刻钟就要起飞了
That’s in 15 minutes.
座位号♥是23A
Seat 23A.
他点了素食餐
He ordered the vegetarian meal.
好的 谢谢你 小可爱
Okay, thank you, cutie.
听着 都回妈妈那儿去
Now, all of you, go back to your mother!

Sheep!
击个掌 别让我一个人挂着嘛
High five! Don’t leave me hanging.
-一大群羊 -这次就交给我了
– Lots of sheep! – I got this one.
怎么啦 现在没有羊挡路了 我们走
What? Now there’s no sheep in the road. Let’s go.
真恶心 伙计
That was pretty sick, man.
你还吃羊排呢 不都一样吗
You eat lamb chops, it’s the same thing.
没时间争执这些了 快 我们走
We don’t have time for this. Come on, let’s move it!
看 人类
Look, a human.
欢迎来到特兰西瓦尼亚
Welcome to Transylvania!
那是幻觉
That was trippy.
怪物嘉年华
Monster Festival?
怪物嘉年华是什么
What’s a Monster Festival?
他们知道我们要来吗
Did they know we were coming?
他们喜欢我们
They like us?
真的吗
Really?
请问 你知道怎么去机场吗
Excuse me? Do you know the best way to the airport?
知道 德库拉伙计
Yes, fellow Dracula.
只有一条路 不拉不拉不拉
There’s only one way. Bleh, bleh-bleh.
但是都被堵住了 我们赶不上了
But it’s all blocked. We’ll never make it in time.
你该提前一个小时出门 不拉不拉不拉
You should have left an hour earlier. Bleh, bleh-bleh.
我不说不拉不拉不拉的
I do not say “Bleh, bleh-bleh.”
行 我们徒步走过去吧
All right, let’s just run through it on foot.
德库拉 这个可以保护你
Drac, this’ll protect you.
不拉不拉不拉
Bleh, bleh-bleh.
要是他们知道自己在跟
Imagine if that guy knew
真德库拉说话会怎么样呢
he was talking to the real Drac.
会撒丫子逃跑吧
He’d run for the hills!
等等 等等
Hold it, now. Hold it, now.
你说的有道理
That sounds spot on.
但要想让他们知道我们真的是怪物
But the only way they’d
我们就得露出真面目
know the real us is if we show the real us.
应该有用的
This could work.
你是说 吓唬他们
You mean, like, scare them?
我几个世纪都没吓过人了
We haven’t scared people in centuries.
我觉得我都不会吓人了
I don’t even think I have it in me anymore.
我不行了 我不行了
I got nothing. I really got nothing.
不如加点小道具吧
Let’s just move this along.
火啊 火啊
Fire! Fire!
火啊
Fire!
我在吓唬你们
I’m trying to scare you!
我是真的弗兰克斯坦
The real Frankenstein!
我们知道 我们爱你
We know! We love you!
可以给我的火炬签个名吗
Can you sign my torch?
听着 首先要说的是
Listen, before anything else,
下面的那位是真的德库拉
down there’s the real Dracula!
拿点证据出来
Prove it.
好吧 继续说
All right. Continue.
德库拉的女儿恋爱了 他得赶到机场去
Drac’s daughter’s in love, and he’s got to get to the airport!
但他没法通过拥挤的人群
And he can’t get through this crowd!
为什么不飞过去呢
Why doesn’t he fly?
有太阳啊 白♥痴♥ 他是吸血鬼
The sun, you idiot. He’s a vampire.
没错 谢谢你 书呆子妖怪
That’s right. Thank you, Monster Nerd.
如果你们真的是我们的朋友
So, people, if you really are our friends,
人们 请为他开辟一条通路吧
clear a path for the man!
好 所有的德库拉 站好队
Okay. All Draculas, line up.
不拉不拉不拉
Bleh, bleh-bleh.
其他的人 撑起斗篷
Everyone else, lift the capes.
保护我们的朋友 不拉不拉不拉
Protect our friend. Bleh, bleh-bleh.
这一切都是为了你 朋友
It’s all for you, buddy.
去吧
Go ahead.
祝你好运 去找他们
Good luck! Go get ’em!
去吧 德库拉 去吧
Go, Drac, go!
去吧 德库拉 去吧 德库拉
Go, Drac! Go, Drac!
去吧 德库拉
Go, Drac!
去吧 德库拉
Go, Drac!
去吧 德库拉
Go, Drac!
找到他们
Go get ’em!
去吧 德库拉 去吧
Go, Drac, go!
我们爱你 德库拉
We love you, Dracula!
别无选择了
There’s no choice.
我必须做到
Okay. Okay, I must do this.
乔纳森 乔纳森 听得到我说话吗
Jonathan. Jonathan, can you hear me?
告诉我 你想变成吸血鬼吗
Tell me, do you drm of being a vampire?
我们居然被拍成这样 受不了
This is how we’re represented. Unbelievable.
乔纳森 乔纳森
Jonathan. Jonathan.
听得到吗
Can you hear me?
蝙蝠
Whoa! Bat!
等等 他在说话 德库拉 是你吗
Wait, it’s talking. Dracula? Is that you?
德库拉
Huh? Dracula.
我听不清
I can’t understand you.
什么 我的手在黑鞋子里
What? My hand’s in a tan shoe?
什么 日本吃羊汤

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!