♪ Now it’s time to get funky ♪
♪ To the right now… ♪
好 成功了
Okay. That worked.
♪ One hop this time… ♪
现在你必须整理好思绪再你碰到…
Now you just have to get your thoughts together before you run into…
艾丽卡!
Ericka!
刚才上面发生什么事?
Uh, what happened up there?
什么?-
Oh. Wh-What?
什么?什么事,亲爱的?
What was that, sweetheart?
音乐太吵了
The music– it is so booming.
是的,感受它,宝贝
Oh, yeah, feel it, baby.
德克拉!
Drac!
呼!差一点
Whew, that was close.
梅维丝!新的洗手间?
Mavis! -A new restroom?
真的吗,爸?
Really, Dad?
那就是大惊喜?
That was the big surprise?
你没有别的东西要选布吗?
There wasn’t anything else you were gonna announce?
例如什么?
Like what?
例如,我不知道… 你的退休计划?
Like– I don’t know– your retirement.
什么?!
What?! Uh…
啊,听那些令人兴奋的节拍
Oh! Listen to those, uh, dope-tastic beats.
跳舞吧,亲爱的 爸,等一等!
Uh, shake a leg, honeybat. -Dad, wait!
天啊 这全是我的错
Oh, man, this is all my fault.
我毁了一切 全因为我不是怪物
I ruined everything, all because I’m not a monster.
你想成为怪物吗?
So you want to become a monster, huh?
范海辛?
Van Helsing?
我可以帮你
I can help with that.
我的实验室里有那种东西
I’ve got just the thing down in my lab.
问题是
The question is:
我把它放在哪里了?
Where did I put it?

Whoa.
一切都以独特的方式排放…
It’s all organized very unique–
不要乱碰东西! -对不起
Don’t touch anything! -Sorry.
不是那里
Not there.
不是这个
Whoa. -Ah, that’s not it.
一定在后面那里
It must be in the back somewhere.
快点!
Come on, hurry up!
穿过这里
Right through here.
跟上!
Keep up! Yeah!
空中接力!
Alley-oop!
哇!
Whoa.
我知道就在这里附近的某个地方
I know it’s around here somewhere.
有人吗?
Hello?
范海辛?
Van Helsing?
找到了!
Found it!
看吧,怪物化射线
Behold, the Monsterfication Ray.
它能把人类变成怪物
It turns any human into a monster.
太棒了!
Awesome!
但是安全吗?
But is it safe, though?
很好的问题
Great question.
我们需要的是一只豚鼠
What we need is a guinea pig.
介绍你琪琪
Meet Gigi.
啊,她真可爱
Aw. She’s so cute.
不会可爱太久
Not for long.
怪物
哇!
Whoa!
我要这样的牙齿!
Sign me up for teeth like these.
还有七个眼睛,射激光的,和…
Ooh, and seven eyes and laser vision and…
啊,不是这样的
Oh, it doesn’t work that way.
天知道你会变成什么可怕的怪物?
Who knows what sort of hideous beast you’ll become?
让我们看看吧!
So let’s find out.
别担心,梅维丝
Don’t worry, Mavis.
这将会解决一切
This is gonna fix everything.
射我,兄弟!
Lay it on me, bro!
真奇怪
Huh, that’s weird.
没事情发生
Nothing happened.
我感觉不太好
I don’t feel so good.
不!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
爸?
Dad?
德克拉?
Drac?
亲爱的?宝贝?
Honey? Sweetheart?
爸?
Dad?
那是什么?
What is that?
有人吗?
Hello?
范海辛?
Van Helsing?
下面这里还好吗?
Is everything okay down here?
有人吗?
Hello?
谁在那里?
Who’s there?
嘿,德克拉!你好吗?
Hey, Drac, what’s up?
约翰尼?
Wha– uh, Johnny?
是的,是我
Yeah, it’s me.
我是怪物
I’m a monster.
看看这些大脚板 还有这些爪子
Check out these big feet and these claws– ooh–
这些耳朵 真尖
and these ears– they’re so pointy.
看:我有一条尾巴!
And, look, I’ve got a tail!
为什么…?如何…?
Why–
为何你…?你是如何…?
Why did you– How did you…
我使用了范海辛的怪物射线!
I used Van Helsing’s monster ray.
现在你可以把酒店交给我和梅维丝
Now you can give the hotel to Mavis and me,
正如你想要的!
just like you wanted.
我的天,梅维丝!
Oh, my gosh. Mavis!
她将会喜欢新的我 我们去给她看!
She’s gonna love the new me. Let’s go show her!
等一等!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.
梅维丝!
Mavis?
梅维丝!
Mavis?
糟了 梅维丝会杀了我
Oh, no. Mavis is going to kill me.
梅维丝!
Mavis! Mavis?
我会修理它!
I’ll fix that!
梅维丝!
Mavis!
我有好消息!
I got great news!
人类
射中了!
Got ya!
对不起!
Ooh, pardon me.
什么?
What?
我无法相信!
I-I can’t believe it.
恶梦终于结束了!
The nightmare– it’s over!
我又变回人类了!
I’m human again!
我最好小心 到处都是怪物
I better be careful. There are monsters everywhere.
对不起,借过
Oh, excuse me.
过来了,不!-
Coming through. -No, no, no, no, no!
梅维丝!
Mavis?
梅维丝!
Mavis?
梅维丝!
Mavis?
这将是最酷的惊喜当你看到这惊喜!
This is gonna be the coolest surprise when you see the surprise!
嘿!丁格思!
H-Hey! Tinkles!
嘿,丹尼斯 嘿,维尼
Hey, Dennis. Hey, Winnie.
爸?是你吗?
Dad? Is that you?
是的,是不是很棒?
Yeah! Isn’t it great?
我必须让你妈看
I got to go show your mom.
德克拉爷爷!那是我爸爸吗?
Papa Drac, is that my dad?
那不是你的爸爸
That was not your father,
只是一些随机的怪物
just some random monster.
一切很正常
Everything is normal.
一切很正常
Everything is normal.
梅维丝!你在哪里?
Mavis? Where are you?
派对!
The party!
梅维丝!我有一个天大的好消息!
Mavis, I’ve got the best news ever!
糟了
Oh, no.
德克拉?
Drac?
糟了!
Oh, no!
有些不妥!
Something’s wrong!
不要担心!
Don’t worry!
我来救你,德克拉!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!