We just went out for some avocados.
妈咪 我飞了
Mommy! I flew!
我看到了
I saw.
母亲已经气疯了
Mother’s already nutsy koo koo
气疯了
Nutsy koo koo
疯了 亲爱的 亲爱的
Koo koo .Oh, dear. Oh, dear
我的魔鬼 我要按草案做
Oh, my devil I have to follow protocol
想都别想 想都别想
That ain’t happening That ain’t happening
母亲已经
Mother’s already
疯了
Koo koo
疯了
Koo koo
我是担心丹尼斯周围有其他怪物不安全
I was worried Dennis wasn’t safe around other monsters.
现在我甚至觉得他跟你一起也不安全了
Now I don’t even feel like he’s safe around you.
但我只是…
But I was just…
你之前是怎么说的
What was it you said?
人类 怪物 独角兽 这都无所谓
Human, monster, unicorn. That it didn’t matter?
我只是知道他的人生会…
Well, I just know his life would…
我们星期三会在这开他的生日派对
We’ll have his birthday party here on Wednesday.
然后我们就搬走
Then we’re moving.
求你了 梅菲 别离开
Please, Mavey. Don’t leave.
也许你让人类进入你的酒店 爸爸
Maybe you’ve let humans into your hotel, Dad.
但我不觉得你让他们进入你的心
But I don’t think you’ve let them into your heart.
我可以做得到的
I can do it. I can do it.
我是一只蝙蝠
I’m a bat. I’m a bat.
我是一只蝙蝠…
I’m a bat. I’m a bat. I’m a bat!
丹尼斯 你在干什么 小甜心
Dennis? What are you doing, sweetie?
额…没什么
Uh… Nothing.
小心点 我帮你下来吧
Careful. Let me help you down from there.
你是不是为你的盛大派对感到很兴奋
Are you getting excited about your big party?
我想是吧
I guess so.
你知道谁会来吗 爸比全家人
You know who’s coming? Daddy’s whole family.
迈克爷爷和琳达奶奶
Grandpa Mike and Grandma Linda.
所有很爱你的兄弟姐妹 婶婶和叔叔
All your cousins and aunts and uncles who love you so much.
然后他们会跟我们一起搬去加利福利亚
And then they’re gonna be with us when we move to California.
妈咪 我们要离开时因为我不是怪物吗
Mommy, are we going away cebause I’m not a monster?
什么 不是 丹尼斯 当然不是了
What? No. Dennis, of course not.
只是因为成长的事情
It’s just grown-up stuff.
好吧 但德古公公怎么办
Okay. But what about Papa Drac?
他会在这很孤独
He’s gonna be here all alone.
德古公公得留在这管理酒店啊
Papa Drac has to stay here to run the hotel.
但他会来探望我们 而我们也会探望他
But he’ll visit us. And we’ll visit him.
我们每天晚上都可以打电♥话♥给他吗
Can we call him every night?
当然可以
Sure.
太棒了
Awesome!
哈喽 我们到了
Hello. We’re here.
今晚约翰的家族来这里
The night brings Johnny’s family here
为了带走德古的至亲
To take away all that Drac holds dear
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome, welcome.
隐藏你的感受
Hide your feelings
热情的招待他们
Keep them all inside
伙计 为什么你们要离开 这地方无拘无束的
Dude, why do you wanna leave? This place is out of control.
我不想离开
I don’t wanna leave.
这些帅呆的生化怪人
All these awesome freakazoids!
那么谁是最酷的怪物
So, who’s the coolest monster?
惊奇
Kakie.
惊奇
Kakie.
惊奇 真是小屁孩
Kakie. What a wussbag.
全家人聚在一起不是很愉快吗
Isn’t it nice to have the whole family together?
梅菲斯 你家族里有兄弟姐妹或类似的东西吗
Mavis, do you have any cousins or thingies in your family?
没有 就只有我和爸爸
No. It’s just been me and Dad.
我从没问过你妈妈是怎么走的
I never did ask how you lost your mom.
她是被愤怒的人类杀死的
Oh. She was killed by angry humans.
真尴尬
Awkward
但还有我的瓦拉德爷爷
But there is my Grandpa Vlad.
你还有爷爷啊
Oh, you have a grandpa?
没错 他会来派对的 我邀请了他
Yeah. He’ll be at the party. I invited him.
你邀请了他
You invited him?
爸爸 他从没见过丹尼斯
Dad, he’s never seen Dennis.
我想在我们搬走前让他们见一次面
I wanted them to meet once before we go.
当然了 好极了 很好 和善的老瓦拉德
Sure. Great. Peachy. Good old Vlad.
有人有擦布吗
Anybody have a wet wipe?
天啊 他终于邀请我了
Holy rabies. He finally invites me to something.
他有了个孙子
He’s got a grandkid?
而他从来没告诉你
And he never told you?
别激动 贝拉 起码家族里还多了一个吸血鬼
Easy, Bela. At least there’s another vampire in the family.
是在酒店里吗 爽歪歪啊
It’s at a hotel? Fancy schmancy.
酒店是人类去的
Hotels are for humans!
贝拉 闭上你的血盘大口 看看你做了什么
Bela, shut your blood hole. Look what you started.
别担心 伙计们
Don’t worry, gang.
我会唤起我儿子去憎恨 杀戮和偷人类的灵魂
I raised my son to hate and kill and steal the souls of humans
就像好孩子一样
like a good boy.
对 瓦拉德爷爷会很高兴的
Yes, Grandpa Vlad will be so happy
当他看到约翰和我计划的盛大化妆舞会
when he sees the big masquerade party Johnny and I have planned.
什么
What?
假装配合 这是我老爸
Play along. It’s my dad.
你有个老爸 这还真搞笑
You have a dad? That’s funny.
听我说 我老爸不能知道你是个人类
Listen to me. My dad cannot know you’re a human.
或者你家族的任何人
Or any of your family.
什么 但德古 我很自豪我们是…
What? But, Drac, I’m proud that we’re…
不然他会偷了你家人的灵魂和吃掉你的背包
Or he’ll steal your family’s souls and eat your backpack.
就是这样 伙计们
That’s right, gang.
我们会开一个怪物化妆生日派对
We’re gonna make the birthday a monster masquerade party.
-真的吗 -这太好玩了
-Really? -Oh, that’s lovely.
算是像在丹尼斯成为普通人之前的最后喝彩
Sort of like a last hurrah before Dennis gets to be with normal people.
我不得不说这更好
I couldn’t have said it better.
你觉得怎么样 梅菲斯 我觉得我开始喜欢做怪人了
What do you think, Mavis? I think I’m starting to like being creepy.
你很幸运我们不打给当局
You’re lucky we don’t call the authorities.
我们走吧 我的英雄
Let’s go, my hero.
因为我是蝙蝠侠
Cebause I’m Batman!
好 上蝙蝠车吧
Yes! To the Batmobile!
你被一个女孩击倒了 蝙蝠侠
Got your butt kicked by a girl, Batman.
好吧 我不是要哭了
Yeah. Whatever. I’m not about to cry.
特兰西瓦尼亚酒店
Hotel Transylvania.
我闻到人类的味道
I smell humans!
把它摧毁了
Tear it down!
贝拉 我们是在外面的世界 你会闻到人类的味道的
Bela, we’re in the outside world. You’re gonna smell humans.
你知道什么吗 你在外面等我 这是家庭聚会
You know what? Just wait outside for me.This is family stuff.
你只会碍事
You’ll only get in the way.
我只是想见见小尖牙
I just wanna meet the little fanger.
他应该要认识他伟大的鬼公
He should know his great-vampa.
他的什么
His what?
吸血鬼外公 别这样 这很明显啊
Vampire grandpa. Come on. That was obvious.
派对很棒
Amazing party!
那么你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
这是你的吸血鬼服装 你是什么 傻瓜吗
This is your vampire costume? What are you, nuts?
我是动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上买♥♥的
I ordered it online.
这是唯一通宵送货的地方
It was the only place that delivered overnight.
你看起来像是头上有个狒狒屁♥股♥
You look like you got a baboon’s butt on your head.
你有没有练过你的嗓音
Have you at least practiced your voice?
你不能说话像个嬉皮士
You can’t just talk like a hippie.
我不是嬉皮士 我是个懒鬼
I’m not a hippie. I’m a slacker.
像个吸血鬼一样说话
Talk like a vampire.
我的名字是康特 乔纳方 我是一个吸血鬼
My name is Count Jonafang. I am a vampire.
好吧 吸血鬼不会到处说”我是一个吸血鬼”的
Okay, vampires don’t go around saying, “I am a vampire.”
抱歉 我是康特 乔纳方 你想太多了 想太多了
Sorry. I am Count Jonafang. Bleh, bleh-bleh.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
对不起 我很紧张
I’m sorry. I’m nervous.
听着 如果你觉得我不喜欢
Yeah, listen, if you think I don’t like it,
你一定不想在我父亲面前说
you definitely don’t want to say,
“你想太多了 想太多了”
“Bleh, bleh-bleh,” in front of my father.
先生 惊奇大♥师♥到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!