Static.The signal is bad. Mavis, are you there?
我还…
Yeah, I’m still…
好吧 我想他玩得很开心
All right. I guess he’s having fun.
这当然了
Of course he is.
我抓起墨镜超人
Wow, I nailed it with the Sunglasses Man.
举到我的头顶
Right off the top of my head.
我扔进了一个”因为” 你们看到了吗
I threw in a “cebause.” Did everyone see that?
她说她玩得很开心 约翰搞砸了
She said she was having fun. Johnny’s blowing it.
她骑单车和去了小超♥市♥ 她会要搬走的
She’s biking and mini-marting. She’s gonna wanna move!
我得马上修正这孩子 我们快到了吗
I gotta fix this kid now. Are we almost there or what?
好了 我可能
Okay, I may
在往前几英里走错路了
have taken a wrong turn a few miles back.
-别生气 -什么
-Don’t get mad. -What?
找个人来打开导航仪啊
Someone turn on the navigator on this thing.
看看我触屏多轻松
Look how light I touch it.
请输入你的目的地
Please enter your destination.
求你了 我求求你了
Please. I am begging you.
这次会很好的 丹尼索维奇
Yeah, this is gonna be good, Denisovich.
吓人的东西 好吗 就在你体内
Scary stuff, okay? It’s in you.
我们只是要专注在吓人
We just gotta concentrate on the scary.
德古公公 你想念外婆吗
Papa Drac? Do you miss Grandma?
外婆 当然想了
Miss Grandma? Oh. Sure, I do.
我每天都想她 她是我的活力
I miss her every day. She was my zing.
你为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你有想念谁吗
Do you miss anybody?
我想念妈咪和爸比
I miss Mommy and Daddy.
还有呢 你想念温妮吗
And who else? You miss that Winnie?
烦着你和经常想舔你的那个小狗
The pup who tackles you and tries to lick you all the time?
想 但我们只是朋友
Yeah, but we’re just friends.
不 不 不 你是德古拉家族的人
Oh, no, no, no. You’re a Dracula.
你不能跟一个可爱 毛茸茸像温妮的做朋友
You can’t just be friends with a cute, hairy number like Winnie.
马上转右 这里 你个低能
Right turn, now! Here. You imbecile!
转右 格里芬
Oh, right. Turn, Griffin!
好的 德古公公
Yes, Papa Drac.
等着瞧 伙计们 这孩子很快就会大喝山羊血
Wait and see, fellas. This kid’ll be guzzling goat blood in no time.
你已到达目的地 好耶
You have arrived at your destination. Yes!
我们到了
Here we are.
这是我小时候去的吸血鬼夏令营
It’s the vampire summer camp I went to as a kid.
那是什么 吸血鬼营
What’s it, Camp Vamp?
不 谁会起他们阵营的名字叫”吸血鬼营”啊
No. Who names their camp “Camp Vamp?”
这是温妮啪咔咔营
It’s Camp Winnepacaca.
你看到了吗 丹尼索维奇
You see, Denisovich?
这就是我学会捉老鼠和变身的地方
This is where I learned to catch mice and shapeshift.
和用我惊人的力量和优点 这很酷吧
And use my incredible powers and strength. It’s pretty cool. Huh?
羽毛球
Badminton.
好吧 我不记得这羽毛球的玩意
Yes, I don’t remember this badminting.
这晚上是不是很好 你们好吗
Well, well, is this a night? How ya doin’, folks?
我是达纳 这里的负责人
I’m Dana, the director.
我们很激动又你这样的传说任务来探访我们
We’re sure excited to have you legends visitin’ us.
我能为你们做点什么
What can I do you for?
我想送我的外孙丹尼索维奇来这里
Well, I’m very interested in sending my grandboy, Denisovich, here.
这个小红毛 没有尖牙的小家伙
Oh. This little redheaded, non-fangy little guy?
有尖牙 他发育晚 这就是我们来这得原因
Oh, they’re in there. He’s a late fanger. That’s why we came here.
你可以给我们看看你们的训练吗
Can you show us some of the drills,
像他们是在哪捉老鼠的
like where they catch the mice?
可以 课程A现在我们称它为球座上的老鼠
Can do. A-course now we call it Tee-Mousing.
那么他们不用捉老鼠了
So they don’t have to catch the mice?
不用 我们发现这是建立他们自信心的好方法
Nope.We find this is a good way to build their confidence.
过来这里
Come here.
它就在这 你是怎么回事
It’s right there! What’s the matter with you?
很慈悲吧
Hokey-pokey.
就是这了 丹尼索维奇 这就是公公学飞的地方
There it is, Denisovich. Where Papa learned to fly.
我要像公公那样飞
Ooh! I wanna fly like Papa.
现在我们在这边了
Yeah. We’re over here, now.
为了保险起见 不得不把它降低
Had to scale it down. Insurance.
帮帮我
Help me. Help me. Help me.
很慈悲吧 在篝火再见
Hokey-pokey. See ya at the campfire.
天啊 欢迎你们俩
Well, gosh! Welcome, you two.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, gang.
嗨 伙计们 这还真让人兴奋
Hi, guys. This is so exciting.
看看这 真酷啊
Ah! Look at all of this. So cool.
我真不敢信我真的来这里了
Wow! I can’t believe I’m actually here.
你是来了
Well, you are.
现在是怎么样的 你们是夜间活动然后早上睡觉的吗
Now, how does it work?Are you up all night and sleep all day?
是的
Yeah.
我会按你们要求做的
Oh. I’ll do whatever you guys want.
很好
Good.
-因为我给你买♥♥了这顶漂亮的太阳帽 -琳达
-‘Cause I bought this pretty sunhat for you. -Linda.
还有这件斗篷 如果你要万无一失的话
But otherwise this poncho, if you wanna be safe.
我们可以迟点再说 琳达
We can deal with it later, Linda.
好吧
Okay.
来看看吧
Oh! Come see.
我布置好你们的睡房♥了
I’ve set up your bedroom.
就像特兰西瓦尼亚一样
It’s just like Transylvania.
特兰西瓦尼亚 那真是有趣的经历
Oh, Transylvania. That was a fun experience.
迈克当时很害怕会被宰和吃掉
Mike was afraid he’d get disemboweled and eaten,
但我告诉他只是犯傻
but I told him he was just being silly.
那是你才对 琳达
That was you, Linda.
他们到了
Oh. There they are.
你知道 我们的邻居有几对混杂的家庭
You know, we have a couple of mixed families in the neighborhood,
所以我就邀请他们过来了
so I thought I’d invite them over.
他们也许是你们聊天的好对象
They might be nice for you guys to talk to
毕竟你们在考虑搬来这里
since you’re thinkin’ about moving here.
嗨 卡伦 嗨 皮安葛拉
Hi, Caren. Hi, Pandragora.
-欢迎 梅菲斯 -嘿 伙计们
-Welcome, Mavis. -Hey, guys.
你们会发现这里 不用担心的
Yeah, you’re gonna dig it here. Don’t even worry.
人们对我们选择的生活方式完全没有意见
People are totally cool with our lifestyle choice.
我意思是 孩子们会有点不习惯
I mean, the kids get picked on a little,
但这可以锻炼他们
but it toughens them up.
嘿 伙计们 这是洛雷塔
Oh, hey, you guys. And this is Loretta.
她嫁给了保罗 他是个狼人
She’s married to Paul, who’s a werewolf.
什么
Excuse me?
是的 我在跟梅菲斯介绍在镇里的怪物和人类夫妻
Yes, I was telling Mavis about the other monster-human couples in town.
我不是狼人
I am not a werewolf.
我以为…
Oh. I thought…
欢迎你们留下吃点蛋糕
Well, you’re welcome to stay and have some cupcakes.
吸血鬼永远都是朋友
Vampires will be friends forever
一起经过几个世纪
Through the centuries together
即使在最晴朗的天气
Even in the brightest sunny weather
吸血鬼永远都是朋友
Vampires will be friends forever
真正的
Literally
永远
Forever
唱的好 吸血鬼们 给你们自己个拥抱吧
Great job, vampires. Give yourselves a hug.
我们要走了
We’re going.
什么 去哪
What? Where?
为什么我们做这个
Why are we doing this?
你宁愿听那些有毒的新歌♥吗
You’d rather be listening to those putrid new songs?
迈克尔 罗你的尸体在岸上是怎么了
What happened to Michael Row Your Corpse Ashore?
或者老迈克狼人有斧头呢
Or Old McWerewolf Had An Axe?
我们不应该上来这 德古
We shouldn’t be up here, Drac.
谁准备好飞了
Who’s ready to fly?
我 我 像个超人一样
Me! Me! Like a superhero.
更好 像个吸血鬼
Better! Like a vampire!
这塔摇摇晃晃的
This thing is rickety.
你知道什么吗 也许孩子不应该去飞的
You know what ? Maybe the kid isn’t supposed to fly.
安静 这是他们学习的办法
Quiet. This is how they learn.You throw them
你把他们扔出去然后自己学会飞
and they figure it out.
这是我以前的训练
It’s how I was taught.
我想现在就飞
I wanna fly now!
小蝙蝠 你知道公公就在这 如果你需要他的话