I’ll tell him Mavey Wavey stories every night before bed.
你是最好的 我爱你 爸爸
You’re the best. I love you, Dad.
我会想你们的 你们都是我的家人
Gonna miss all you guys. You’re all my family.
爱你 德古
Love you, Drac.
好 我也爱你
Yes. I love you, too.
记住计划 让她分心和快乐
Now, remember the plan. Just keep her distracted and happy.
-但不要太快乐 明白了吗 -明白
-But not too happy, capisce? -Got it.
行动”让她分心和快乐
Operation “Just Keep Her Distracted and Happy,
但不要太快乐 明白了吗” 现在开始 酷吧
“But Not Too Happy, Capisce,” starts now. Cool ?
在外面要微笑
Smiling on the outside.
你可以抱抱我的背包吗
Will you hug my backpack?

No.
要上♥床♥睡觉了
Back to bed.
好吧 我们会上♥床♥的 我们都喜欢床
Ah, yes, we’ll get to the bed. We all love the bed.
但我们首先要做一件事
But we’re just gonna do one thing first.
我们去的地方是夏天吗
Is it shorts weather where we’re going?
天啊 我希望不是 我的身材还没准备好穿游泳衣啊
Jeez. I hope not. My body isn’t swimsuit-ready yet.
随便吧 格里芬在哪里
Whatever. Where’s Griffin?
嘿 可以等我一下吗 我要去跟艾米丽道别
Hey, can I have a second? I’m just saying goodbye to Emily.
噢 兄弟
Oh, brother.
我会很想念你的
I’m gonna miss you so much.
你知道的 你要坚强 亲爱的
You know, you have to be strong, honey.
因为我们之间的爱情是坚不可摧的
Because what we have is unbreakable.
宝贝 不要哭 大家都在看着
Babe, don’t cry. Everyone’s looking.
够了 我要拆穿他了
Okay, I gotta call him on this.
就让他继续装 别管他了
Just let him play it out, get it over with.
好了 你们两个小情人 把香槟喝了然后出发了
Okay, you two lovebirds. Drink your champagne and let’s get going.
好吧 不 当然了 好吧
Oh, yeah. No, sure. Okay.
干杯 宝贝
Cheers, babe.
你个傻瓜
Oh. You klutz.
我们不能发表任何意见吗
We can’t say nothin’ about this?
不能 我们没有时间来笑他了
No. We don’t have time for zingers.
你们是怎么把安全带插上的
How do you click in the stupid car seat?
你得把那些指甲给剪了 伙计
You gotta cut those nails, man.
我们就用胶带捆住我们的小孩
We just strap our kids down with duct tape.
他来这干什么
What’s he doing here?
我跟他说他可以来 他从没去过酒店外面
I told him he could come. He’s never been outside the hotel.
点点 没位置了 很抱歉 伙计
Blobby, there’s no room. Sorry, man.
位置从来不是问题
Yeah, that ain’t happenin’.
好吧 这死流氓 我们出发吧
Fine, put him on the Rascal. Let’s just get going.
我们去哪里 德古公公
Where are we going, Papa Drac?
丹尼索维奇 我们要去冒险
Oh, Denisovich, we’re going to have an adventure.
怪物式冒险
A monster-y adventure.
好耶 怪物 我们要去吃蛋糕
Yay! Monsters! We’re gonna eat cake.
他说什么
What did he say?
不 在这怪物旅程中没有蛋糕
No. No cake on this monster trip.
没有蛋糕 因为惊奇说”吃太多蛋糕会肚子疼”
No cake, cebause Kakie says,”Too much cake makes tummy ache.”
好耶
Yay!
“怪物总是会分享”
“A monster always shares.”
我们可能需要不只一周的时间
We may need more than a week.
嘿 你知道谁可以在一周内教好小孩吗 瓦拉德
Hey, you know who could fix the kid in a snap? Vlad.
什么 我们不需要叫瓦拉德 我们就行了
What? We don’t need to call Vlad. We got this.
你看 丹尼索维奇 怪物都像你一样那么友善的
You see, Denisovich, monsters are nice, just like you.
但当月亮出来的时候 真正的怪物趣事才开始
But when the moon comes out, the real monster fun begins.
很可怕 对吧 伙计们
Being scary. Right, guys?
伙计们 你们是怎么回事
Guys? Guys! What is wrong with you?
来吧 大家都喜欢这首歌♥
Come on. Everybody likes that song.
我们不是大家 我们是吓人怪物 记得吗
We’re not everybody. We’re scary monsters. Remember?
嘿 你放什么碟
Hey, what are you putting in?
这是一张有声读物
It’s an audio book.
大脚的故事 他会自己读出来的
Bigfoot’s life story. He reads it himself.
第一章
Chapter One.
这次旅行一定会很美妙的
This is gonna be so amazing.
没错 你会很快乐 但不会太快乐
Oh, yeah. You’re gonna be so happy, but not too happy.
-什么 -干嘛
-Huh? -What?
我想看你成长过程的一切
I wanna see everything you did growing up.
只要能让你分心 明白了吗
As long as you’re distracted, capisce?
去我父母那的路上我们可以去几个地方
We can hit a few spots on the way to my parents.
让我先打回家看看
Let me just quickly call home.
不要打
Ah! Don’t do that.
那边才凌晨1点 丹尼斯还没起床呢
It’s only 1:00 a.m. there. Dennis isn’t even up yet.
是哦 我就是不习惯离开他了
Right. I’m just not used to being away from him.
一切都会没事的 你♥爸♥爸都能应付
Everything’s gonna be cool. Your dad was so all over it.
我知道 他是最好的
I know. He’s the best.
这里转右
Right turn, here.
丹尼索维奇 起床了
Denisovich, rise and shine.
伙计们 这能让你们回忆起什么吗
Boys, this bringing back any memories?
我们以前100岁的时候就在这玩
We used to prowl around here when we were in our 100s.
斯洛博齐亚的黑暗森林
The Dark Forest of Slobozia.
漂亮 他们是怎么建起来的
Nice how they built it up.
好了 都下车
Okay, out of the car.
丹尼索维奇 你即将看到
Denisovich, you’re going to see
每个怪物做他的专长
every monster do his specialty.
首先 弗兰奇要展示我们看他是怎么吓人的
First, Frank’s gonna show us how he scares people.
好耶 他会说”嘣”
Yay! He’s gonna say, “Boo.”
我不觉得”嘣”能吓到人
Yeah, I don’t think “boos” ever work.
但这就是我们在这的原因 从大♥师♥身上学习
But that’s why we’re here. To learn from the master.
好吧 我来示范一下
Okay, I’ll give it a shot.
科学怪人
Frankenstein!
嘿 你们好吗
Hey, how ya doin’?
你太帅了 我们可以来个合照吗 可以吗
You’re awesome! Can we take a picture? Is that okay?
当然可以 先采取个自♥拍♥手段
Sure, okay. Little selfie action.
不是吧
For real?
真棒 非常谢谢你
Awesome! Thank you so much.
嘿 祝你们有美好的一天
Hey, have a great day.

Boo!
他太可爱了 他太可爱了
Oh. He’s adorable. He’s adorable.
可爱 好吧
Adorable, yes.
不吓人 但起码”嘣”是个开始
Not scary, but “boo” is a start.
我的生日蛋糕会有一个很酷的家伙在上面
My birthday cake’s gonna have the coolest guy on it.
我猜猜 是惊奇
Let me guess. Kakie.
不 他很酷 他会爬墙和穿着斗篷
No. He’s so cool. He climbs walls and wears a cape.
是吗 那这个很酷的家伙是谁
Oh, really. And who is this very cool guy?
蝙蝠侠
Batman!
蝙蝠侠 好吧
Batman. Great.
你不认识其他人有斗篷的酷家伙了吗
You don’t know anyone else with a cape that’s cool?
这很好 这里停车
This is good. Stop here.
好了 韦恩 轮到你了 去杀点东西
Okay, Wayne. It’s your turn. Go kill something.
丹尼索维奇 看好
Denisovich, watch this.
什么
What?
我跟你说了 来吧
I told you, come on.
如果我们不鼓励丹尼索维奇
If we don’t inspire Denisovich,
他怎么找到他内心的怪物
how’s he going to find his inner monster?
谁在怪物里
Who’s in a monster?
没有人 只是…
Nobody, just…
给 吃个鳄梨吧
Here, have an avocado.
好耶
Yay!
你妈咪说这是好脂肪
Your mommy says it’s a good fat.
不管这是什么意思
Whatever the heaven that means.
听着 我不会再变回怪物的本性
Listen, I’m not gonna set monsters back again
就把你的外孙打扮成吸血鬼的样子
just to make your grandkid like vampires.
不管怎么样这里也没有什么可以杀 自从…
Anyway, there’s nothing to kill here. It’s all been…
真可爱
What a cutie.
但杀了他
But kill him.
这下好了 你知道我很久没做过这种事了
Oh, great. You know I haven’t done this in years.
我们不再需要打打杀杀了 我们有明星
We don’t need to kill anymore. We have Pop-Tarts.
丹尼索维奇 你会很喜欢这个的
Denisovich, you’re going to love this.
韦恩会把那只鹿给吃掉 而下一只就是你的
Wayne’s going to eat that whole deer, and the next one’s yours.
韦恩 上吧
Wayne, go.
天啊 我太老了
Oh, man. I’m too old for this.
好吧 流程是怎么样的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!