And if you can’t give him the love
你不能给他应得的爱
he deserves because he’s half-human,
那么你就是愚蠢
then you’re the fool.
爸比
Oh, Daddy.
丹尼斯在哪 丹尼斯
Hey, where is Dennis? Dennis!
丹尼斯
Dennis?
生日快乐 丹尼斯 我给你做了晚餐
Happy birthday, Dennis. I made you a treat.
-死鸽子 -慢慢享用
-Dead pigeon? -Enjoy it.
因为一旦我从商学院毕业我就开始打理公♥司♥了
‘Cause once I graduate business school and start running a company,
你就不会在吃到这样的家庭料理了
you’re not gonna get home-cooked meals like this anymore.
我要搬走了 温妮 去加利福利亚
I have to move away, Winnie. To California.
我妈咪觉得我在这不开心
My mommy thinks I’m not happy here
因为我不像你一样脸上有毛发
cebause I don’t have hair on my face like you.
我很抱歉我不是怪物
I’m sorry I’m not a monster.
不 你很完美 你是我认识最友好的男孩
No, you are perfect. You’re the nicest boy I know.
而且我有300个兄弟
And I have 300 brothers.
你也很友好 温妮
You’re nice, too, Winnie.
小人类和他的宠物
Well, well, well. The little human and his pet.
-丹尼斯 -丹尼索维奇
-Dennis! -Denisovich!
他不在房♥间
He’s not in the room.
他也不在游泳池
He’s not by the pool.
他不在这锅汤里
He’s not in this pot of soup.
他会在哪里
Where could he be?
我都不知道我为什么会邀请你了
I don’t know why I ever invited you.
丹尼斯
Dennis! Dennis!
丹尼索维奇
Denisovich!
丹尼斯
Dennis!
别挣扎了
Stop squirming.
为什么你这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为这是错误的
Because this is wrong.
为什么就没有人明白呢
Why doesn’t anybody get that?
人类不属于怪兽的
Humans don’t belong with monsters.
你错了
You’re wrong!
我没错
I am not!
我捉了你们做人♥质♥
I am holding you hostage.
然后我和我的同类会把酒店抱在一起的人类撕成碎片
And me and my crew are gonna tear that human-hugging hotel to shreds.
你不可以
You can’t.
是吗 为什么不可以
Really? Why not?
因为…
Cebause…
因为什么
Cebause, why?
因为这会让德古公公很难过的
Cebause it will make Papa Drac sad.
难过 那为此你要准备做什么
Ooh… Sad. And what are you gonna do about it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你知道你为什么不知道吗
You know why you don’t know?
因为你只是个弱鸡小男孩
Cebause you’re just a weak little boy.
这是什么
What was that?
丹尼斯 我们来了
Dennis, we’re coming.
你还好吗 温妮
Are you okay, Winnie?
没事 我很好
Yes, my zing.
丹尼斯 找到他了 就在那
Dennis! There he is, right there.
丹尼斯 宝贝
Dennis! Baby!
我的大男孩
My big boy!
丹尼斯 我们刚在到处找你
Dennis, we were lookin’ for ya.
心肝丁
Sweetheart.
我很高兴见到你
I’m so happy to see you.
他残暴的朋友来了
There’s his mean friends.
这会很有趣的
Oh… This’ll be fun.
这不是我做的
I didn’t do that.
你屌♥爆了 丹尼斯
You rock, Dennis.
他意思是丹尼索维奇
He means Denisovich.
惊奇规则
Kakie rules!
丹尼斯 我来了
Dennis, I’m coming. Whoa…
我就知道那些练习会有回报的
I knew all that practice would pay off.
这就对了 你们最好快跑
That’s right, you better fly away.
德古公公 我是个吸血鬼还是个超级英雄
Papa Drac, I’m a vampire and a superhero.
我现在是不是很酷
Am I cool now?
“现在” 丹尼斯你一直都很酷
“Now”? Dennis, you were always cool.
人类 吸血鬼 独角兽你无论是什么都那么完美
Human, vampire, unicorn, you’re perfect no matter what.
但既然我是吸血鬼了 我们可以留在这吗
But since I’m a vampire, can we stay here?
可以
Yes.
好了 好耶
All right! Yeah!
好吧
All right!
但你要知道 我们每个假期都会来探望你
But you have to know, we’re going to visit you here every holiday.
-这很好 -这很好
-That’s fine. -That’s fine.
别再接近我或我的家人了
Don’t ever come near me or my family again.

No!
爸比 你刚救了一个人类
Daddy, you just saved a human.
这是压力
this pressure about
当男孩的尖牙出来了
when the boy’s fangs were coming out.
管他呢 我的很多年前就出来了 看
Who cares? Mine came out years ago! Look.
好了 老爸 在我们吐之前把它放回去吧
Okay, Dad, put ’em back in before we all barf.
嘿 某人不是还是生日吗
Hey! Isn’t it still somebody’s birthday?
让我听听你们唱歌♥
Let me hear you sing!
这不是我♥干♥的
I didn’t do that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!