I went to the house. She has the two little girls. They’re safe.
我去了她家 有两个小女孩 她们都很安全
Okay.

But…
但是…
My brother and his wife… did the old lady know of them?
我哥哥和他妻子… 那个老太太知道他们的下落吗?
My brother is dead. They would never leave their children.
我哥哥一定死了 他们不会留下孩子们的
Perhaps they could not make it home, Tatiana. They are hiding.
或许他们没有回家 塔莎娜 他们藏起来了
Please, can you return and bring the girls back here to us?
拜托 您能回去帮我把女孩们带过来吗?
I can’t. There are Interhamwe roadblocks everywhere.
不行 到处都是部落民兵设置的路障
When I reached the orphanage…
当我到达孤儿院…
the Interhamwe were there.
…部落民兵也在那儿 …
They’d already started killing children.
他们已经开始杀戮孩子
They made me watch.
他们让我看
There was one girl,
有个女孩
she had her little sister wrapped on her back.
他背上绑着个小妹妹
As they were about to chop her, she cried out to me.
他们朝她砍去的一瞬间 她朝我大喊
Please don’t let them kill me.
求求你别让他们杀我 ”
I promise I won’t be Tutsi anymore. ”
我发誓我再也不做图西族人了
Please, I can’t.
拜托 我不能
They’re targeting Tutsi children, Paul, to wipe out the next generation.
他们的目标就是图西族的孩子 保罗 他们要将下一代铲除干净
I’ve nowhere to take the orphans, Paul.
我带着孤儿不知该去何处 保罗
Don’t worry. There will be an intervention force coming soon.
别担心了 马上就会有武装力量来干涉了
We will get the orphans out then.
到时候再让孤儿们出去
They’re here!
他们来了!
They’re here! We are safe!
他们来了! 我们安全了!
Soldiers have arrived!
士兵们来了!
Wow, look, it’s the French! Yes!
哇噢 看看 是法国人! 是的!
Thank goodness!
感谢上帝!
Welcome. Thank you.
欢迎 谢谢
Well done.
干得好
About time, gentlemen.
时间差不多了 先生们
Thank you for saving our lives.
谢谢你救了我们
It’s okay, Roger.
好了 罗杰
Jean Baptiste, our prayers have been answered. Thank God.
吉恩·巴提斯 我们的祈祷 终于奏效了 感谢上帝
Yes, finally!
是的 终于!
See, it’s okay.
瞧 都好了
We can do nothing from our side.
我方无能为力
Sweetheart, I told you we’d be safe.
甜心 我告诉过你我们会安全的
See? I told you. Yeah.
看见了吗? 我说过的 是的
So, Colonel, what can I get for you?
上校 需要点什么?
Something strong.
性子烈点的
Scotch? Yeah.
苏格兰威士忌? 不错
Congratulations, Colonel.
祝贺你 上校
You have performed a minor miracle.
你创造了一个奇迹
Congratulations, huh? Yes, sir.
祝贺 嗯? 是的 先生
You should spit in my face.
你应该朝我吐唾沫才对
Excuse me, Colonel?
抱歉 上校?
You’re dirt.
你很卑鄙
We think you’re dirt, Paul.
我们觉得你很卑鄙 保罗
Who is “we”?
“我们”是指?
The West, all the superpowers, everything you believe in, Paul.
西方 西方列强 你信仰的一切 保罗
They think you’re dirt, they think you’re dung. You’re worthless.
他们都认为你卑鄙 认为你丑陋 无用
I’m afraid I don’t understand what you are saying, sir.
我不太明白你在说什么 先生
Come on, don’t bullshit me, Paul.
拜托 别骗我了 保罗
You’re the smartest man here.
你是这儿最聪明的人
You got them all eating out of your hands.
你让他们都受你控制
You could own this freakin’ hotel, except for one thing…
你可以拥有这个该死的饭店 除了一件东西…
you’re black.
你是黑人
You’re not even a nigger.
甚至可以说 你不是个黑鬼
You’re an African.
你是一个非洲人
They’re not gonna stay, Paul.
他们不会呆在这儿的 保罗
They’re not gonna stop this slaughter.
杀戮不会停止的
Please.
拜托
Got it.
知道了
Hello. Hello, Daddy.
嗨 嗨 爸爸
Elys, take Diane in the other room.
伊利 带黛安去另一间房间
What is it?
怎么了?
All the whites are leaving.
所有白人都离开了
They are being evacuated.
他们都在撤退
But… what about us?
但…我们呢?
We have been abandoned.
我们被遗弃了
But the soldiers will stop the killers.
士兵会制止杀戮者的啊
Listen. Listen to me, Tatsi. Listen.
听着 听我说 塔莎 听着
I said all the whites are leaving… the French, the Italians,
我都说了所有的白人都会离开… 法国人 意大利人
even the U.N. Belgian soldiers, all of them!
甚至维和部队的比利时士兵 所有人!
Who is left?
那谁会留下来?
I don’t know.
不知道
Colonel Oliver said he has 300 U.N. Peacekeepers for the whole country.
奥利弗上校说整个国家维和部队共有300人
The most he can spare for the hotel are four men.
他最多能抽出四个人来保护饭店安全
And they are not allowed to shoot.
而且他们不允许开枪
I am a fool.
我真是个傻瓜
No. No, no.
不 不 不
They told me I was one of them, and I…
他们说我是其中之一 而我…
Wine, chocolates, cigars, style… I swallowed it.
白酒 巧克力 雪茄 体面…我都可以不要
I swallowed it. I swallowed all of it.
都不要 一切都可以不要
And they handed me their shit.
他们要我掌管他们的饭店
I have no history. I have no memory.
我没有这方面的历史 没有经历
I’m a fool, Tatsi.
我真是个傻瓜 塔莎
You are no fool.
你不傻
I know who you are.
我了解你
News Service Africa.
非洲新闻播报
A United Nations source reports that the U.S. And British representatives
据联合国方面报道
on the Security Council will lobby for the removal
安全委员会的英美代表将游说
of all U.N. Peacekeepers from Rwanda.
所有维和部队撤离卢旺达
Please, Jack. Please don’t go.
拜托 杰克 别走
Wait, he’s British. Take out your passport.
等等 他是英国人 护照给我看看
Jack, please don’t leave me.
杰克 别扔下我
Can we talk? Just one second.
我们能谈谈吗? 就一分钟
Please, Jack. Please.
求求你了 杰克 求求你了
They’ll put me on the street. They’ll chop me.
他们会把我拉到街上 会用刀砍我
Here. Now just take…
这个 拿着…
Take this. No, no…
拿着这个 不 不要…
Just take the money. Please, just take the money.
拿着这些钱 拜托 拿着
You must go. You must. Please, they are waiting.
你必须去 一定要去 拜托 他们正等着
Paul! They are waiting.
保罗! 他们等着你
Paul.
保罗
He won’t put you out. Here, give her anything she wants.
他不会让你出去的 这个 她想要什么就给她买什么
Anything. Just charge it. This is not necessary.
什么都行 付钱就是了 这不必了吧
They’re gonna kill us here. Let him go.
他们会来这儿杀了我们的 让他走吧
We have to let him go.
我们得让他走
Don’t do that, please.
别那样 拜托
Jesus Christ, I’m so ashamed.
上帝 我很惭愧
Wait! Wait!
等等! 等等!
Hold the buses!
别开车!
Peter!
彼得!
Thank you for being here. Thank you very much. Thank you.
感谢你们来这儿 非常感谢 谢谢你们
No Rwandans. What?
卢旺达人不行 什么?
Foreign nationals only. Sorry, Father, those were the orders.
只许外国人 抱歉 神父 这是命令
But you can’t leave the children behind. Sorry, Father, we have our orders.
你们不能留下这些孩子 抱歉 神父 我们得服从命令
You can’t leave them! We can do no more.
你们不能留下他们! 我们帮不上什么忙
Father, it is of no use.
神父 没用的
These men are not here… They are not here to help us.
这些人来这儿…来这儿不是帮我们的
Please, there is nothing we can do.
拜托 我们无能为力
Get your people on the bus. I will take care of the others.
让你的人呆在车上 我会照顾其他人的
It is of no use, Father. Please, hurry.
无济于事的 神父 拜托 快
No, no, no. No, no, no. No.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不
To the hotel. To the hotel.
去饭店 去饭店
Sir, please, don’t touch the camera. We have the right to film.
先生 拜托 别碰摄像机 我们有摄像的权力
No filming. Go to the hotel.
不许摄像 快去饭店
Go inside.
进去吧
Go inside the hotel, all of you.
进饭店里去 大家都去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!