– Father. – Imran?
-父亲 父亲 -伊姆兰 你在听吗 伊姆兰
– Father… Father… Father – Imran, are you there? Imran?
伊姆兰
Imran?
首次袭击9个小时后
亲爱的大卫
“My darling David.
我的这封信 希望你永远不会读到
As I write this letter, I’m hoping you’ll never have to read it.
希望我还有机会当面对你说这些话
That I get the chance to tell you these words in person.
我们初次见面时 你对我说
You said to me when we first met,
如果你觉得害怕 跳下去就是了
‘If you’re feeling scared, just jump.
你可能会坠落 但你也可能会飞起来
You might fall, but you might just fly.'”
你说得对
“And you were right.
我们确实飞起来了
And we did.
我不知道是什么样的疯狂命运
I don’t know what kind of crazy kismet
让我们的世界分崩离析
made our worlds collide.
但如果我们能够走下去
But if we worked,
那也是因为你和你对我家人的耐心
it was because of you and your patience with my family.
你对我们的信念 让我觉得一切皆有可能
Your belief in us made me feel as if anything is possible.
即使是现在
Even now.
即使身处这恶梦之中
Even in this nightmare.
我知道你会将儿子培养成像你一样的男人
I know you’ll raise our son to be the man that you are.
请你每天都提醒卡梅隆 我有多么爱他
Please remind Cameron every day how much I love him.
我有多么爱他的父亲
And how much I love his father.
直到永远
Forever.
萨拉
Zahra.”
住手 住手 卡沙尼小姐
Stop it. Stop it, Miss Kashani.
卡沙尼小姐 请住手
Miss Kashani, please stop. Stop.
-把门打开 -请你过来坐下
– Open it. – Please, come and sit here. Please.
我得跟我的家人在一起 把门打开
I have to be with my family. Open the door.
我知道你难受 但警♥察♥就快要来了
I know it’s hard, but police are very near now.
没有人会来的
No one’s coming.
我们在这里六个小时了 我们等到了什么
We’ve been here six hours. Six hours for what?
没人会来救我们
No one’s coming for us.
我的孩子还在外面 求你把门打开
My baby’s out there. Please open the door.
她说的对
She’s right.
开门
Open the door.
我想离开这儿
I want to go.
我也是
Me too.
冷静 冷静
Please, please.
我们疏散这么多人会被察觉的
We cannot evacuate everyone without being detected.
没有那么多
It’s not everyone.
6个人 就这么多
There are six people. That’s all.
我们要离开这里 开门
We’re going. Open the door.
先生 如果他们听到了
Sir, if they hear us going,
我们都会没命的
we will all die.
他们知道我们在这儿
They know we are here.
如果他们回来 我们都得死
If they come back, we all die.
如果他们炸掉酒店 我们也得死
If they bomb the building, we die.
如果我们离开 可能会死 得搏一搏
If we leave, maybe we die. We take our chances.
开门
Open the fucking door.
赶紧的
Now.
好吧 先生
Very well, sir.
-我们会为你们祈祷 -去你的祈祷
– We’ll be praying for you, sir. – Yeah, fuck your prayers.
一切都是由此引起的
That’s what started this shit.
我们回去
Let’s go.
萨拉
Zahra!
不要犯傻
Hey. This is stupid.
-走 我们走 -我去找我的孩子
– Come. Let’s go. – I’m getting my baby.

Run.
站住
Stop.
去那边
Go that way.
去那边
Go that way!
去那边
Go that way.
去那边
Go that way.
没事的
It’s okay.
他们不会杀我们 不会让我们死
They won’t kill us. They want us alive.
没事的
It’s okay.
不要讲话
Shut up.
往前走
Move.
拉希德 情况怎么样
Rashid, what’s going on?
我又抓到两个 牛哥 有钱人
I got two more, Brother. High rollers.
很好 把他俩和其他人关在一起
Good. Put them with the others.
等会儿 你让他们在窗户那儿排队
Later, you’ll line them up by the windows.
当着下面全部的摄像机打爆他们的头
And blow their brains out for all the cameras below.
进去
Go inside.
走 走 走
Go. Go. Go.

Go!
趴下
Get down!
趴下 趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down! Get down!
停下 趴下
Stop! Get down!
趴下
Get down!
把他绑住
Tie him up.
卡梅隆在哪儿
Where’s Cameron?
你不认识我
You don’t know me.
手放后面
Hands behind your back.
轻点 轻点 就她的手
Whoah. Gently, gently. Just her hands…
她看起来像本地人
She look local?
印度人
Indian? Huh?
畜生
Animals.
不 不 不是
No, no! No!
这些画面是上午4点拍的
These images taken around 4:00 A.M.
当时安♥全♥部♥队和愤怒的民众
Show the moment security forces
碰到了两个被捕的持枪匪徒
and angry citizens confronted the two gunmen,
用棍子打他们
beating them with sticks.
匪徒先前劫持了一辆警车
The gunmen had earlier hijacked a police van
据称是他们袭击了CST火车站
and are thought to have been behind the CST station attack.
两人皆有多处子弹伤口 一人因此死亡
Both men suffered multiple bullet wounds from which one died.
另一个叫做阿杰马尔·卡萨伯现在被拘留
While the other, Ajmal Kasab, is now in custody.
谁是牛哥
Who is Brother Bull?
你想怎么处置我随便你
You can do whatever you want to me.
我是不会说的
I don’t know.
牛哥
Brother Bull…
他让你去做什么
..what did he ask you to do?
他说
He said…
你是穆♥斯♥林♥
“You are Muslims.”
异教♥徒♥欺骗了你
“The infidels defraud you.”
他们让你生活贫穷中
“They left you in poverty.”
抛弃你们 他们却不断向前
“They left you behind, as they went ahead.”

“Go.”
吉哈德行动起来
“Do Jihad.”
去吧 吉哈德 行动起来
“Go and do Jihad.”
首次袭击12小时后
当前孟买♥♥仍有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在逃
At the moment, there are still terrorists at loose in Mumbai.
军方似乎弄清了他们是
The military seemed to have worked out that they are…
再打给他
Call him again.
你们有什么计划 接着你们要去哪儿
What was your plan? Where were you going next?
我们要去见真♥主♥安♥拉♥
We were going to die.
他手♥机♥关机了
His phone is off.
我和哈萨姆刚在外面 现在回来了
Houssam and I were just outside. We’re here now.
我们已经放火了
Yes, we already lit the fire.
好的 我来问
Okay, I’ll ask.
醒一醒
Oi.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
叫什么
What’s your name?
你 你叫什么
What? What’s your name?
告诉我 说话啊
Tell me! Speak!
-你叫什么 -我听不懂
– What’s your name? – I don’t understand.
你 混♥蛋♥ 你
What, asshole? What?
阿卜杜拉
Abdullah…
什么事
Yes?
用英语问他
Ask him in English.
问他 你叫什么名字
Ask him. “What is your name?”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!