Hang back in the kitchen for a little bit, huh?
好孩子
Good boy.
夫人
Madam.
我要给你看样东西
I’d like to show you something.
这是我的家人
This is my family.
这是我的 这是我的孩子
This is my… This is my child.
这是塞瓦
Here’s Seva.
那是我老婆和她相当
That’s my wife and her quite…
相当可怕的妹妹
quite awful sister.
这是我的 这是我的头巾
This is my… This is my pagri.
对我们锡克教教♥徒♥来说 很神圣
To us Sikhs it is… it is sacred.
它是 是恐惧与勇气的象征
It’s a… It’s a symbol of honor and courage.
从我孩童时代起 我外出必戴着它
Since I was a small boy, I’ve never gone outside without it.
这样做会 会给我家庭蒙羞
To do so would… It would bring shame to my family.
但是
But…
当我们在这酒店时 你是我的客人
while we are in this hotel, you are my guest.
我是你的侍者
And I am your staff.
因此如果能让你感到舒服 我就脱掉
So, if it would make you feel comfortable, I will take it off.
你愿意吗
Would you like that?

No.
我只是害怕
I’m just scared.
我们都害怕
We all are.
但是
But…
要熬过这个 我们必须
to get through this, we must…
齐心协力
must stick together.
好吗
Okay?
好的 必须的
Yes. Indeed.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢 -我给你拿些水吧
– Thank you. – I’ll bring you some water. Okay?

Okay.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello.
-华生小姐 -什么事
– Mrs. Watson. – Yes, yes?
-这是前台的拉尼 -是
– This is Lani from the hotel reception. – Yes.
小姐 救援队在你这一层
Ma’am, the rescue team is on your floor.
-是吗 -是的
– They are? – Yeah.
-他们在路上了 小姐 -谢谢
– They’re on their way, ma’am. – Thank God.
是的 我能听见他们
Yes, yes. I can hear them.
亚历克斯 亚历克斯 让他们进来
Alex. Alex, let them in.
打409
Call 409.
快打409
Hurry up and call 409!
打409
Call 409.
打409
Call 409!
快打
Call!
首次袭击七小时后
先生
Sir.
先生 开门
Sir, open the door.
你在干什么
Hey. What are you doing?
开门 先生
Sir, open.
别开门
Don’t open that door.
什么 你疯了吗
What, you’re crazy?
-你会让我们都没命的 -安静
– You’re going to get us killed. – Quiet.
先生 是欧贝罗伊先生
Mr. Oberoi, sir.
是普拉赫巴
It’s Prahba.
这是个陷阱
It could be a trap.
我知道我在干嘛 先生
I know what I’m doing, sir.
天啊 普拉赫巴
Oh, my God, Prahba.
这不是我的血 过来
It’s not my blood. Come.
阿尔琼 注意
Arjun, attention!
好的 来 来 请过来
It’s okay. Come, come. Please, come.
请坐
Please.
请坐 请坐
Please, please.
安静
Be quiet.
夫人 没关系 没关系
Madam, it’s okay. It’s okay.
没关系
It’s okay.
-请问这儿有医生吗 -没关系的
– Is there a doctor here, please? – It’s okay.
-医生还是护士 -我是眼科医生
– A doctor or a nurse? – I’m an ophthalmologist.
-请过来 -我不确定我能做多少
– Please come. – I’m not sure if there’s much I can do,
-但我能试试 -好的
– but I can try. – It’s okay.
我 我需要看看伤口
I… I need to see the wound.
安静
Hey, be quiet!
我们要包扎伤口
We need to tape this hole shut
然后为她的手臂做个悬带
and then we make a sling for her arm.
弹性绷带 透明胶带 急救箱
Elastoplast, Sellotape… First aid box.
来 按住 按紧
Come. Hold this. Hold tight here.
情况不妙
It’s not good.
我想她的血流进了胸腔
I think she’s bleeding into her chest cavity.
只有送她去医院才能救她
There’s no way to save her without getting her to a hospital.
-我带她去 -太冒险了
– I’ll take her. – Too risky.
如果她留在这 她会死的
If she stays, she’ll die.
先生 请让我带她去
Sir, please let me take her.
我们从后楼梯下去直接去出口
We go down the back stairs and straight out the service exit.
阿尔琼 他们找到你也就暴露了我们
Arjun, if they find you, they find us.
但如果我成功了 我们就有办法了
But if I make it, we’ll have a way out.
我们不能让她在这等死
We can’t just let her die here.
好吧
Okay.
你出去后打我电♥话♥
Call me when you get out.
好了
It’s okay.
小姐 小姐 小姐
Madam? Madam? Madam?
我会带你出去的 好吗
I’m going to get you out of here, okay?
但是有些台阶 你觉得你能站立吗
But there are some stairs. Do you think you can stand?
可以吗 好的 来吧
Yes? Okay. Come on.
慢点 来
Slowly. Come on.
就这样
That’s it.
小姐 你会没事的 好
Ma’am, you will be fine. Okay.
你会没事的 阿尔琼和你在一起
You’ll be fine. Arjun is with you.
别担心
Don’t worry.
所有人请冷静 一切都会没事的
Everybody please settle down. Everything will be fine.
好了 好了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
好了 好了 好了
It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay.
没问题了
It’s okay.
举起手来
Hands up.
把手举起来
Keep your hands up.
员工 员工 酒店员工
Staff, staff. Hotel staff.
拜托 拜托
Please, please…
你是谁
Who are you?
求求你 我还有家人
Please, I have a family!
没有武器
He’s clean.
我们是警♥察♥
We’re police.
这里不安全 回去
This area is not safe, go back.
监控室 在哪
CCTV room, where is it?!
监控室在哪
Where is the CCTV room?
监控室 告诉我
CCTV room? Tell me!
告诉我
Tell me!
走 走
Go, go!
快走 快走 快走
Move. Move. Move.
等一下 牛哥 我看一下
Hang on, Brother. I’ll check.
像是中国人
Seems Chinese.
可能是日本人
Could be Japanese.
但她穿得像美国人
But she’s dressed like an American.
很好 我们需要美国人 下次要留个活口
Good, we want Americans. But alive next time.
我们需要有钱的人♥质♥ 显赫的人♥质♥
We need rich hostages. Important hostages.
没有护照 没有钱包 什么都没有
No passport, no wallet. Nothing.
检查她的胸罩
Check her bra.
把手伸进她的胸罩检查一下
Put your hand in her bra and check there.
不好意思 牛哥
No, I’m so sorry Brother…
我不能碰她那里
I can’t touch her there.
她是个异教♥徒♥ 这不算罪过
She’s an infidel. It’s not a sin.
快检查
Check.
伊姆兰 快检查
Imran, check now.
伊姆兰
Imran?
进来 进来
Go, go, go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!