Switch off your mobile phones and keep quiet.
关闭手♥机♥
Mobile phones off.
先生 先生
Sir. Sir!
冲突还在继续
The fighting is still going on.
现与在泰姬酒店现场的
Let’s speak to Pranav Sahni
普拉纳夫·萨尼那边连线
who is on the ground at the Taj.
普拉纳夫
Pranav?
我们接通了一名酒店被困旅客的电♥话♥
We have one of the trapped guests on the line,
RX资本的维贾伊·戈斯瓦米先生
RX Capital’s Mr. Vijay Goswami.
很高兴收到你的消息 先生
Good to hear from you, sir.
听着 大家都不知道发生了什么 好吗
Listen to me. Nobody knows what’s going on here, okay?
我们在酒店北边的牢笼俱乐部
We’re in the Chambers Lounge, north wing.
这里有很多政要人物
There are many important people here…
-你在做什么 -我们遇到严重问题
– What are you doing? – We have a serious problem here.
我们现在需要救援
We need help immediately.
你在做什么 我在试图求救
What are you doing? I was trying to get help!
他们会发现我们的位置
They’ll find our location.
你应该站我这边的
You’re supposed to be on my side! Hey!
我们刚刚获知 泰姬酒店地下
We’ve just been informed of a daring escape
有人♥大♥胆逃出生天
now underway at the Taj.
报告称有100多名客人
With reports of up to 100 guests
冲破了着火酒店深处的
breaking out of the exclusive Chambers Lounge
牢笼俱乐部
located deep inside the burning hotel.
马上去牢笼俱乐部
Get to the Chambers lounge!
有很多人在逃跑
A lot of people are escaping!
操♥他♥妈♥的 一群猪猡
Sisterfuckers, sons of pigs.
快点 现在就去
Hurry, go now!
遵命 牛哥 遵命
Yes, Brother! Yes!
上楼去 人都跑了
Go upstairs! People are escaping!
是 牛哥
Yes, Brother.
遵命 明白 我现在就去
Yes, understood. I’m going now.
-你好 牛哥 -伊姆兰
– Hello Brother. – Imran.
很多人从牢笼俱乐部逃出去了
Many people are escaping from the Chambers Lounge.
什么
What?
立刻去牢笼俱乐部
Get to the Chambers Lounge, right now.
牢笼俱乐部
Chamber Lounge…
好吧 人♥质♥怎么办呢
Okay, what about the hostages?
都杀死
Kill them all.
遵命 牛哥
Okay, Brother.
不 求你了 先生 别这样
No! Please, sir, no.
我上有老下有小
I have kids that need me.
不要 求你了
No, please!
不要 求你别杀我
No, please don’t!
不要
No.
我爱你 Z
I love you, Z…
这里没有上帝 只有真♥主♥
There is no God but Allah…
宽容的真♥主♥ 温柔的真♥主♥
Allah the kind, Allah the gentle…
巫婆
Hey witch!
你怎么知道这一节
How do you know this verse?!
这里没有上帝 只有真♥主♥
There is no God but Allah…
闭嘴 给我闭嘴
Shut up… Shut up…
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴 不然我就开枪了
Shut up or I’ll shoot you!
你怎么知道这一节
How do you know this verse?!
你怎么知道的
How do you know it?!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴 不然我就开枪了 我会打死你
Shut up or I’ll shoot you! I will shoot you!
我会打死你 我会打死你
I’ll shoot you, I’ll shoot you…
伊姆兰 给我回话
Imran, talk to me.
做完了吗 都杀死了吗
Is it done? Have you killed them?
没有 牛哥 其中一个是穆♥斯♥林♥
No Brother… One of them is Muslim.
是穆♥斯♥林♥也没事
It’s okay if he’s Muslim.
干掉他
Finish him off.
是个女人 她在祈祷 她在祈祷
It’s a woman, she’s performing Salah. She’s performing Salah!
闭眼 闭眼
Eyes down! Eyes down!
杀了她 伊姆兰 杀了她
Shoot her, Imran. Shoot her!
真♥主♥允许 这也是一桩善行 快开枪
God willing this is also a good deed. Just shoot her.
伊姆兰 杀了她
Imran, shoot her!
闭上眼 我要杀了你
Close your eyes! I’ll kill you!
闭眼
Eyes down!
伊姆兰
Imran!?
伊姆兰
Imran?
大卫
David.
抱歉 很抱歉
Excuse me. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Sorry.
很抱歉 先生
I’m sorry, sir.
请过来
Please come.
来吧
Come.
别出声 亲爱的
Shh, shh. Hey, darling.
来吧
Come.
被堵住了 我们再上去点
It’s blocked. Let’s go further up.
是这里 是这里
This is it. This is it.
阿卜杜拉
Abdullah!
回去 我给他们点教训
Get back. I’ll teach them…
快走
Go! Go!
快点 快点
Move! Move!
走走走 快点
Go! Go! Move! Come on!
兄弟们
Brothers!
走走
Go! Go!
拉希德 回来 他们朝这边走了
Rashid, get back! They’ve gone this way!
先生
Sir!
先生 请这边
Sir. Please.
先生
Sir!
先生 请走吧 快 请走吧
Sir, please go! Go. Please go!
先生 快点 快跑
Sir! Come, come! Run!
跑吧
Run!
跑吧 快跑
Run! Run!
快点
Move!
快点 走
Move! Go!
走 快点
Go! Move!
救命
Help!
谢谢
Thank you.
往上点
Up, up.
好了 女士 好了
Okay, ma’am. Okay.
停下
Stop.
停下 不然我们就开枪了
Stop, or we’ll shoot you!
真♥主♥等着你们
Allah awaits you.
看在真♥主♥的份上 你绝不能撤退
For Allah’s sake, you must not retreat.
哈萨姆
Houssam?!
给我一个弹夹
Give me a magazine!
我没了 我没了
I’m out. I’m out.
勇敢去吧 雄狮们
Be brave, my lions.
整个世界都在注视着你们
The whole world is watching you.
真♥主♥在天堂等你们
Allah awaits you in paradise.
保持手♥机♥畅通
Keep your phones on…
让世界听到你们的嘶吼
so the whole world can hear you roar.
真♥主♥至上
All glory to Allah!
真♥主♥至上
God is great!
莎莉
Sally?
莎莉
Sally?
莎莉
Sally?
萨拉
Zahra!
-莎莉 -萨拉
– Sally! – Zahra!
萨拉
Zahra!
天哪…
Oh, my…
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 莎莉 谢谢
Thank you, Sally. Thank you.
三天后 印度安♥全♥部♥队夺回全部12个受袭地点 击毙十个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥中九人
来自巴基斯坦的恐怖袭击幕后主使依旧在逃
在泰姬酒店的死伤中 有一半均为为保护顾客安全的工作人员
纪念我们
的客人
及员工
2008年