What?
-你 -你
– What… – What…
-叫 -叫
– …is… – …is…
-什么 -什么
– …your… – …your…
-名字 -名字
– …name? – …name?
告诉他
Tell him.
我无名小卒 销♥售♥员 叫彼得
I am nobody. I am salesman. My name is Peter.
无名小卒
I’m nobody.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
抱歉 牛哥 我听不懂 名字很长
I’m sorry Brother, I don’t understand. It’s a long name.
没关系 阿卜杜拉
That’s alright, Abdullah.
检查一下他的口袋 他的钱包
Check his pockets, check his wallet.
到处检查一下 你会找到什么的
Check everywhere, you will find something.
好的 牛哥
Okay, Brother.
拿着这个
Hold this.
检查他的钱包
Check his pockets.
这是怎么弄的
What’s all this?
先生 我是哈萨姆
Yes sir, this is Houssam.
哈萨姆
Yes Houssam?
我们找到了他的钱包和护照
We found his wallet and passport.
发一张照片给我
Send me a photo of it.
稍等
Just a second.
好的 我们会调查他
Good, we will run a check on him.
正在发送
Sending it now.
不要碰它
Don’t touch it.
滚开
Fuck off!
该死的乡下人
Fucking peasants.
该死的
Fuck.
你这条死狗
You dog!
竟敢朝我吐口水
Spit on me!
你再试一下 你这条死狗
Just try, you dog!
竟然吐我口水
Spit on me!
吐我口水
Spit on me.
你 趴下
You, stay down!
头低下 头低下
Heads down! Heads down!
-哈萨姆 -在的
– Houssam? – Yes?
什么声音 发生什么了
What’s that noise, what’s happening?
阿卜杜拉 他疯了
Abdullah, he’s gone mad!
他打断俄♥国♥佬的肋骨了
He broke the Russian’s ribs!
-让俄♥国♥佬听电♥话♥ -好的 好的
– Put the Russian on. – Okay, okay.
醒醒 醒醒
Hey! Hey!
他有话问你
Speak to him.
瓦西里·戈德斯基
Vasili Gordetsky?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
-瓦西里·戈德斯基 -什么
– Vasili Gordetsky? – What?
NV资本公♥司♥的董事长兼联合创立人
The president and co-founder of NV Capital.
前苏联特种部队官员
Former officer in Soviet Special Forces.
那又怎么样
So fucking what?
你想要钱吗
You want money? Hmm?
我可以给你钱
I can give you money.
你的钱现在也救不了你
Your money will not save you here.
你会为在阿富汗的所作所为而死
You will die for what you did in Afghanistan.
拜托
Oh, for God’s sake.
你知道我在阿富汗做了什么
You know what I did in Afghanistan?
我♥操♥了你妈
I fucked your mother!
我♥操♥了你全家 你个傻♥逼♥
I fuck your sister, you prick! I fu…
让阿卜杜拉听电♥话♥
Put Abdullah on.
是的 牛哥
Yes Brother?
你在做什么
What are you doing?!
他朝我脸上吐口水 好吗
He spat in my face, okay?
阿卜杜拉 冷静
Abdullah, calm down.
现在不是生气的时候
This is not the time to get angry.
这些人现在已经不重要了
These people are not important anymore.
CNN刚报道说特种部队已登临孟买♥♥
CNN just showed that Special Forces have landed in Mumbai.
CNN美国有线电视新闻网
你应该清楚接下来应该做什么
You should be clear-headed about what to do next.
-明白吗 -明白
– Understand? – Yeah…
是的 牛哥 是的 牛哥
Yes, Brother! Yes! Yes, Brother Bull.
阿卜杜拉
Abdullah…
该是时候了
It’s time.
从孟买♥♥到华盛顿
From Mumbai to Washington,
让他们听到这些人的哀嚎
let them hear their screams…
就像我们曾听到穆♥斯♥林♥兄弟们的惨叫
..as we’ve heard our Muslim brothers scream.
真♥主♥至上 牛哥
God is great, Brother.
听着
Listen.
牛哥说 是时候了
Brother is saying, it’s time.
感谢真♥主♥安♥拉♥
All praise to Allah!
伊姆兰 你留在这里
Imran, you stay here.
看着他们 如果有人动
Keep an eye on them. If anyone moves…
任何人动 你开枪射他们 好吗
Anyone moves, you shoot them. Okay?
趴下
Stay down!
趴下
Stay down.
听不明白吗 趴下 否则我杀了你
Don’t you understand?! Get down or I’ll shoot you!
不是吧
Please. Oh, no.
牛哥说我们必须点燃酒店的每一个角落
Brother says we must light every corner of the hotel.
停下 停下 请停下
Stop! Stop! Please, please! Stop!
我在这儿工作 请走这条路
I work here. Please go down this way.
先生 拜托 他们会开枪的 先生
Sir, please, they’ll shoot you. Sir.
他们会开枪的 求你了 这边走
They’ll shoot you. Please. This way.
跟着我 请跟着我 先生 一定跟紧我
Follow me. Follow me. Please. Follow me, sir. Please, follow me.
一定跟紧我
Please follow me.
来吧
Come.
别出声
Shh, shh.
先生
Sir.
先生 快开门
Sir, open the door.
先生 先生 我是阿尔琼
Sir. Sir, it’s Arjun.
我是阿尔琼 快开门
It’s Arjun. Open the door.
天哪
Oh, my God.
请过来 请走这边 快快快
Please come. Please come this way. Come, come, come.
走这边 先生
This way, sir.
请过来 夫人 对 夫人
Please come, ma’am. Yes, ma’am.
快点 快点 没关系 请过来
Come. Come. It’s okay. Please come.
萨拉 萨拉
Zahra? Zahra?
请别担心
Please don’t worry.
抱歉 先生 没地方可去了
Sorry, sir. There was nowhere else to go.
他们把酒店烧了
They set fire to the hotel.
它是个孩子 你想让我怎么办
It’s a baby. What do you want me to do?
莎莉找到卡梅隆了
Sally has Cameron.
他们在415旁边房♥间的储藏室里
They’re in a utility closet next to room 415.
Four-one-five.
不行
No.
大卫
David.
安静
Quiet!
安静
Quiet!
安静 不然我就开枪了
Be quiet, or I’ll shoot you!
安静
Quiet!
请听我说 请听我说 让孩子别出声了
Please listen. Please listen. Shut that baby up.
他们会害死我们的 欧贝罗伊
They’re going to get us killed, Oberoi.
请听我说 先生
Please listen, sir.
酒店的核心部分已经烧毁
The central part of the hotel is burning.
救援力量无法按时赶到的
Security forces will not be here in time.
我们得从消防梯走 穿过厨房♥出去
We must leave by the safety stairs and out through the kitchens.
他们会找到我们 会开枪把我们都打死
They’ll find us, then shoot us and kill us.
先生
Sir…
先生 酒店着火了 我们别无选择
Sir, the hotel is burning. This is our only choice.
大家都信任你
And everybody trusted you.
-请安 先生 请安静 -我们不安全了
– Please keep… Sir, please keep quiet. – We’re not safe anymore.
先生 请关闭手♥机♥
Sir. So, please switch off your mobile phones
尽量保持安静
and be as quiet as possible.
如果我们待在一起 会没事的
If we are together, we’ll be fine.
请关闭手♥机♥
Mobile phones off, please.
请关闭手♥机♥ 保持安静