没人可以离开
Nobody’s going anywhere.
快回去
Get back in there.
钥匙
Keys.
星期五 你要做领头的
Okay, Friday, you’re gonna lead the pack.
-马克 -怎么啦?
-Mark! -Yes?
谢谢你
Thank you!
星期五 再快点 你能行的
Come on, Friday. A little faster, buddy! You can do it!
跟着香肠跑 星期五 跟着香肠
Follow the sausage, Friday. Follow the sausage!
-一切顺利 -是 但还没有完呢?
-Well, that went well. -Yeah, well, we’re not done yet.
快 星期五 领好头 好孩子
Come on, Friday, lead your pack! Good boy!
快 大伙 跟着肉跑 快
Come on, guys, follow the meat! Come on!
就是这样 星期五 咱们走
That’s it, Friday, let’s go.
这下可不好了
Oh, that’s not good.
伙计们 还没有到吗?
You guys, are we there yet?
就快到了 就在前面
we’re almost there, just up ahead.
等等 怎么了 不
Wait. What? Oh, no!
星期五
Friday!
大伙 快回来 走这边才对
Guys, come back! This way!
出问题了 他们走另一条路了
Problem. They just went the other way.
什么?
What?
他们要去哪儿?
Where are they going?
家 他们要回家去
Home. They’re going home.
封锁出口 确保他们都出不来
Block the exits. Make sure they don’t get back out.
找几个动物控制中心的人来
Let’s get some more animal control out here.
-几个人? -所有人
-How much? -All of it.
我们需要所有在岗的动物控制中心人员
We need all available animal control units.
所有能过来的人员
All available animal control units.
现场秩序一片混乱
It is pure bedlam down here.
有关负责人正在试图控制局面
As authorities try to take control of the situation.
这起事故是几个未成年违法者所为
This scheme was supposedly the work of several juvenile delinquents.
上楼 马上 咱们走
Upstairs, right now, let’s go!
不用惊慌 长官
There’s no need to get upset, officer.
动物控制中心到达现场
Animal control is on the scene.
好了大家 如果你们允许的话
All right, everybody, if you can just let us do our job,
我们将把这些危险的狗圈起来
We’ll have all the dangerous canines rounded up…
马上带走
And out of your hand presently.
-停下来 -请让我过去好吗?
-Stop! -Can I get through here?
-小心点儿 -女士 借过一下
-Watch out. Please? -Excuse me, ma’am. Excuse me.
不 不 怎么又是你
Oh, no, no, no, no! Not you again!
-这些狗是我们的 -我们是一家人
-Those dogs belong to us. -They’re family.
我们不会让你们这些披着羊皮的狼
Yeah, we’re not gonna let you coverall-wearing goons,
把他们抢走的
take them away from us.
你可以把这些话写到你的报告里
And you can put that in your report.
长官 请立即把这小孩抓起来好吗?
Officer, would you please arrest these young felons right now,
以便我们可以继续工作
So we can get back to work?
可以 但是把狗留下
Fine! Just leave the dogs alone!
安迪 他在那儿
Andi! There he is!
那是我们的狗 你不能把它带走
That’s our dog! You can’t just take him away!
看我们抓到了什么? 一只小狗
Oh, what do we got here? A puppy!
别碰我们的狗
Just leave my dog alone!
都住手
Stop!
-好吧 你又是谁 -我是邦尼·威尔金斯
-Okay. Now, who are you? -I’m Bernie Wilkins.
社会公益服务人员
Social services.
好了 把他们带走
Okay, get them out of here!
听着 在把孩子送进监狱
Come on, listen. Can you just hear me out…
把无辜的小狗杀掉之前
Before you throw these kids in jail…
可不可以听我说几句呢?
And destroy all these innocent dogs?
我觉得应该听一听双方的理由
I see no reason why we can’t hear both sides.
我对这些孩子负有责任
Look. I’m responsible for these kids,
我知道他们做的事情是错的
and I know what they did was wrong.
但我希望自己也有胆做这件事情
But I gotta tell you, I wish I had the guts to do what they did.
十五年来 我试图把这些孩子送入好的家庭
I’ve been trying to place kids in good homes for 15 years
但大多数时候我都没能如愿
And most of the time, I’m not successful.
但这些孩子 他们没有找任何借口
But these kids, they didn’t make excuses.
他们没有因为制度而退缩或放弃
They didn’t get frustrated with the system and give up.
他们就是做到了 他们救了所有狗
They just went out and did it. They saved everybody.
他们营造了自己的小家
They created their own little family.
你管这叫家吗?
You call this a family?
一群脏兮兮的流浪狗住在一个旧旅馆里?
A bunch of mangy strays in an old hotel?
麦迪森
“Madison.”
麦迪森
Madison.
这是麦迪森
Madison.
“八月三日
“august 3rd,
家人搬走后将他遗弃
“found hiding in a backyard
我们在后院找到了他”
after the family moved away and left her behind.”
维奥拉和塞巴斯蒂安 一对双胞胎
Viola and Sebastian, the twins.
“自小生活在一起
“together since they were puppies.
维奥拉被卡在了篱笆下
Viola got snagged on a fence,
塞巴斯蒂安不肯离开他妹妹半步”
But Sebastian refused to leave his sister behind.”
“切尔西
“Chelsea.
切尔西在一次事故中失去了一条腿
Chelsea lost her leg in an accident.
她的主人没有付药费 并把它遗弃在兽医院
The owner didn’t pay the bill and abandoned her at the vet.”
“可可 洛奇和哈里
“Coco, Rocky and Harley.
是在垃圾堆旁发现的”
Found living together in the woods near a dump.”
还有更多
And there’s many more.
“金哲 亨利 罗密欧 朱丽叶
“Ginger. Henry, Romeo, Juliet.
库博 雪波
Cooper. Shep.
“乔治”? 是乔治吗?
“George”? Does that say “George”?
乔治亚 她叫乔治亚
Georgia! Her name’s Georgia.
还有兰妮
And Lenny.
乔治亚和兰妮
Georgia and Lenny.
他们是这间旅馆的第一批房♥客
They’re the first two residents in this hotel.
流浪狗的家
The hotel for dogs.
当他们需要一个家的时候 没有人拒绝
No one was turned away when they needed a home.
当他们寻找家的时候 没有人被遗弃
Nobody was abandoned when they were looking for a family.
你们说 我们现在真的要遗弃他们吗?
Are you really gonna tell me that we’re gonna just abandon them now?
他们看起来不像脏兮兮的流浪狗 长官
They don’t look like mangy strays, officer.
但你不会介意我上楼看看吧
But you don’t mind if we take a look upstairs, do you?
我想这是大家都想看到的
I think it’s in the public’s best interest.
请便
Be my guest.
-做的很好 -你会不会觉得我有点出风头?
-You did great. -You don’t think I was too pushy?
我喜欢出风头
I like pushy.
-马克? -海泽
-Mark? -Heather.
现在是不是英雄赢得美人归的时刻呢?
So, is this when the hero gets the girl?
慢慢来吧
Baby steps.
介意我占用一下吗…
Do you mind if I…
不介意 不好意思
No. Okay, sorry.
孩子们 你们是英雄 应该感到骄傲
You kids are heroes. You should be proud.
-谢谢 -谢了
-Thank you. -Thanks.
是啊 但坏消息是
Yeah, but the bad news is,
经历这么多之后 我还是没有给你们找到
In all this, I still haven’t been able to find…
愿意接受你们两个的 “寄养” 父母
A foster family that’s willing to take you guys.
没关系 邦尼 我们知道你尽力了
That’s okay, Bernie, we know you tried your best.
但好消息是
But the good news is,
我找到了一对夫妇愿意真心的 “收养” 你们
I have found some real parents that might be willing to adopt.
-收养吗? -是啊
-Adopt? -Yeah.
那位母亲非常棒
See, the mom is excellent.
她是个老师 所以很会带孩子
She’s a teacher, so she’s really great with kids.
而那位父亲根本不会做饭养活自己
And he cannot cook to save his life.
而且他在看球的时候会叫出声来
And he shouts during football games
恨不得踢球的人都能听到他的喊叫
Like the players can actually hear him.
但是他是个好心人
But he has a great heart.
等等
Wait a minute.
他们喜欢狗吗?
Do they like dogs?
我们非常喜欢狗
We love dogs.
重新开业
re-opening
女士们先生们 下午好
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎你们来到 狗狗之家
I’d like to welcome you to the hotel for dogs.
感谢整个城市的慷慨大度
Thanks to the generosity of the entire city,
我们现在可以照顾到所有狗狗的需求了
We are now able to take care of all your canine needs.