这是我的哇哇器 怪不得没声音了呢
Hey, that’s my wah-wah pedal. No wonder my sound’s been off.
没错 这就是原因
Yeah, that’s why.
那小混球真厉害
This crap is amazing.
没错 还是我们的混球 阴着偷我们的东西
Yeah, ’cause it’s our crap. They’ve been robbing us blind.
好孩子 扔掉它 乔治亚 扔掉它
Good girl. Drop it! Georgia, drop it!
-布鲁斯 布鲁斯 -放开 乔治亚 放开它
-Bruce,Bruce! -Let go. Georgia, let go of it!
-扔掉它 求你了 -布鲁斯
-Drop it, please! -Bruce!
怎么了?
What happened?
别问了
Don’t ask.
你怎么了?
What happened with you?
不
Oh, no!
快离开这 出口在哪?
Let’s get out of here. Where’s the exit?
我又没撒面包屑 我怎么知道
Like I left bread crumbs.
快点 伙计们 快 快
Quick, guys, go, go!
-把灯开开 -不是我关的
-Put the lights back on! -I didn’t do it!
那是什么?
What is that?
-不知道 快离开这 -天啊 关门
-I don’t know. Let’s get out of here! -Oh, god! shut it!
你确定他们说是从这传出来的吗?
Are you sure they said it was coming from here?
不清楚
Don’t know.
上楼看看
Let’s check upstairs.
-听见警车声了吗? -不知道
-Did you hear the cops? -I don’t know.
好极了
Oh, good.
这些要都是警♥察♥的话
Well, if those were cops,
我们该报♥警♥ 我都闻到奖金的味道了
We’re gonna turn them in ourselves, ’cause I smell reward.
那可不是奖金的味道
I don’t think that’s reward you smell.
这是哪儿?
Where are we?
我们在一陀屎里
We’re in deep doo-doo.
行了 别出声
Okay. Stop breathing like that.
别 别
No. no.
-别 -别叫
-No. -Don’t.
把它装上车
Get them in there.
不 你干什么? 你不能这么做 不 星期五
No! what are you doing? Friday! You can’t do this! No! Friday!
-布鲁斯 -星期五
-Bruce! -Friday!
放开我 那是我的狗
Friday! Let go of me! That’s my dog!
布鲁斯 走吧
Bruce! Just go!
没事的
It’s okay.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thanks. -You’re welcome.
我们有麻烦了 是吗?
We’re in a lot of trouble, aren’t we?
邦尼在尽一切努力 别担心
But Bernie’s doing everything he can to help. Okay?
他们能住在你们家吗?
Look, is there any way that they could just stay with you
只暂时住一小段时间
For a little while longer…
我找到愿意收养他们的家庭就带他们走
Until I can find a family that’ll take them?
想到别想 谁知道他们偷了我们多少东西
Not a chance. God knows how much they’ve stolen from us.
我们家里有许多贵重物品 明白吗?
We have a lot of very rare and valuable items in our home, okay?
我们要把它们都列出来
And we are gonna go and do a full inventory
然后让你瞧瞧 怎样?
And we’re letting you know, all right?
真是种侮辱 侮辱
This is an outrage. An outrage!
我要控告你 控告那些孩子 控告政♥府♥
I’m suing you. I’m suing those kids. I’m suing the state.
还有发明热塑封膜的家伙
I’m suing the guy that invented shrink wrap.
我要控告所有人
I’m suing everyone!
你要把我们送到那家是吗?
So you’re gonna send us to that other house now, right?
那对善良的人家?
That nice couple?
-布鲁斯… -布鲁斯 我们会没事的
-Bruce… -Bruce, we’re gonna be fine.
交给我吧 别担心
I’ll take care of it. Don’t worry.
求你了 邦尼 一定要帮帮我们
Come on,Bernie. You have to help us, please.
布鲁斯需要我 在那边他会很难受的
Bruce needs me. He’s gonna get chewed up out there.
安迪 对不起 但我也无能为力
Andi, I’m sorry, okay? There’s nothing I can do about it.
你不能把我们分开
You can’t separate us, okay?
是我做错事 别惩罚他
Don’t punish him just because I screwed things up.
现在对布鲁斯最好的选择
Listen, the best thing you can do for Bruce right now,
就是让他拥有一个崭新的开始
Is let him have a fresh start.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我能不能再跟姐姐说一句话呢?
Can’t I just say one thing to my sister?
安迪 别担心我
Look, Andi, don’t worry about me, okay?
我会没事的
I’m gonna be fine.
我们两个应该永远在一起的
I was supposed to keep us together.
我应该保护我们两个人的
I was supposed to protect us.
安迪 我们得保护那些狗狗
Andi, we had to protect the dogs.
如果再让我选一次 我还是会这样做的
If I had to do it over again, I’d do the exact same thing.
中♥央♥市区 男孩孤儿收♥容♥所♥
Central city foster home for boys
先到先得
First come, first served!
-明早处理所有的狗 -是
-Tomorrow morning for all of them. -Yep.
-咱们有的忙了 -我可以加班
-We’re gonna be busy. -I can use the overtime.
你是哪一只狗呢?
And which one are you?
他们肯定把你落下了 你是幸运的一只
They must have left you behind. You’re the lucky one.
过来 伙计
Come here, buddy.
我知道如何坐下 接东西和打滚
I know how to sit, how to fetch and how to roll over.
但我不明白为什么 最终我会死在这里
What I don’t know is how I ended up in here.
你能把电视关掉吗?
Could you please turn that off?
-求你了 -我已经关了啊
-Please. -I did turn it off.
-你忙吗? -星期五
-You busy? -Friday!
好孩子 好孩子
Oh, good boy. Good boy.
我们怎么安排呢?
So what’s the plan?
只剩下不到一天的时间了
The dogs have less than a day left.
我们必须现在就把他们救出来
We’ve got to get them out of there now.
好 可怎么救呢
Okay, that’s really more a goal than a plan.
市区外有一个禁杀避难所
There’s a no-kill shelter outside the city,
如果能把狗狗引出收♥容♥所♥ 逃到乡下
So if we can get them out of the pound and over the county line,
他们就自♥由♥了
Then they’re home free.
-对 -但我们动作要快
-Right. -But we gotta move quick.
安迪 那我们会怎么样呢?
Andi, what happens to us?
我们…
It’s…
布鲁斯 我们将不会有好结果的
Look, Bruce, it’s not gonna be good.
我们将惹下史上最大的麻烦
We’re gonna be in more trouble than we’ve ever been in.
但是可以把狗狗都救出来
But we’re gonna save the dogs.
这才是我们应该做的 对吧?
It’s what we’re supposed to do, right?
好了 伙计们
Okay, guys.
这里是收♥容♥所♥ 这里就是市区边界线
Okay, so here’s the pound, and this is the county line,
我们就这么办
And this is what we’re gonna do.
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
一起干吧
Let’s do this!
我买♥♥了香肠
Got sausage.
着火啦 着火啦 有人吗?
Fire! Fire! Fire! Hello?
如果有个女孩冲你喊 “着火啦”
When a young girl is screaming for help and yelling, “fire,”
-你应该马上行动起来 -我这儿有水
-You’re supposed to get moving! -I have water.
着火啦 来人哪
Fire! Hello?
-在哪? -他们说雷锋已经死了
-Where? -And they say chivalry is dead.
就在那儿
It’s right over there.
我肯定有一堆孩子想要领养呢
A bunch of kids eager to adopt, I bet.
-钥匙在哪儿? -在那儿
-Where are the keys? -There!
我们怎么能忘得了你们呢
You didn’t think we’d forget you, did you?
快 咱们走 快
Come on! Let’s go. Come on.
我也想你们 快 咱们走
I missed you guys, too. Come on. Let’s go! Come on!
咱们走 雪波 快
Let’s go, Shep! Come on, let’s go!
咱们出去跑跑 大伙 快
Let’s go for a run, you guys, come on!
走 走
Go, go, go!
退房♥啦
Checking out.
我们会把你们带出去的 快走
We’re gonna get you guys out of here. Come on.
快点 托尔 该走啦
Hurry up, Thor, gotta go!
咱们走 快走
Let’s go, let’s go!
干得好 雪波 好女孩儿
Way to go, Shep! Good girl.
好了 这边安全 把车倒进来
Okay, the coast is clear. Bring her on back.
发生什么事了吗?
What’s going on here?
我认识你 走 你要蹲监狱了
I know you. All right, let’s go. You’re going to jail.
麻烦来啦
Trouble! Trouble!
你可以反抗 也可以服从
We can do this hard or we can do it easy.
咱们走 小姐 快
let’s go, missy. Come on.
把你的爪子拿开
Keep your paws off of her.
海泽 快跑
Heather, save yourself!
保护好自己 走 我抓住他了
Save yourself! Go! I have him!