真的?
Wow. Really?
我想邀请你和夫人 你们会来吧?
I’m gonna rsvp you and the missus as a yes, right?
我不确定能否到场
I’m not sure that I’m actually gonna be able to make it.
你那位开俱乐部的朋友呢?
What about that friend of yours that owns the club?
他一定会去的
Oh, yeah, he’s definitely gonna be there.
太棒了
Yeah? Excellent.
我告诉过你
I told you.
什么事
So what is this emergency?
管它呢 起码我们离开那鬼地方了
Who cares? At least we’re out of there.
他们又要开始排练了
They were about to start band practice.
-你还好吗? -杰森
-Hey, what’s up? -Hey, Jason.
孩子们
Hey, guys,
我终于给你们找到合适的寄养家庭了
I think I may have found the perfect foster parents for you.
-合适? -他们很不错
-Perfect? -They’re perfect.
他们寄养的两个孩子上大学去了
They had two foster kids that just went off to college
所以想再找两个
And they’re looking for two more,
我想 你们会喜欢上他们的
And I think you guys are really gonna love them.
就这些 告别卡尔和露易斯的时代了
So that’s it, no more Carl and Lois.
去整理下东西 你们就要离开这了
You guys get packed, you’re out of here.
谢谢 邦尼 十分感谢
Thank you, Bernie. Thank you.
最棒的是 那离这只有3小时的路
Best part about it is it’s only three hours away.
你们自♥由♥了
You guys are free.
-什么? -那么远?
-What? -That far?
没错 有什么问题吗?
Yes. What’s the problem?
我们很喜欢这块
Well, we really like the area.
我们交了很多好朋友
We’ve made a lot of great friends.
而且 我们喜欢上了卡尔和露易斯的歌♥声
Yeah, and you know, Carl and Lois’ singing really grows on you.
你们不是讨厌卡尔和露易斯嘛
You hate Carl and Lois.
孩子 到底怎么了?
Guys, what’s going on?
他们会把你们当作一家人的
I mean, they want to make you a part of their family.
我们感激你所做的一切 可…
Look, we appreciate everything you’ve done, but…
再也没有这么好的机会了
Guys, you’re not gonna get another chance like this.
我真的觉得你们该去
I really think you should go.
我们想留下
We’d like to stay.
我…我真不知道你们怎么想的
Well, I… I have no idea what you guys are doing.
很抱歉
We’re really sorry.
我们做的没错 对吧 星期五?
We’re doing the right thing, aren’t we,Friday?
怎么了 小乖乖
Hey. What’s up, puppy.
还好吗?
Is everything okay?
还好 只是…只是看看
Yeah, yeah, just… Just looking.
-你常上来吗? -没错
-You come up here a lot, huh? -Yeah.
我在想 这儿的风景真美
I’m just guessing this is the kind of view
要是这是家真正的旅馆
I wouldn’t be able to afford
我可付不起钱来看这美景
If this place were a real hotel.
明晚你会做些什么?
So, what are you doing tomorrow night?
遛狗 准备60磅的狗粮
Sneaking out, serving 60 pounds of kibble,
可能还要擦干它们的口水
Maybe mopping up some drool.
我的一个朋友要办个派对
cause a friend of mine is having this party
你可以来认识一些人
And you could come and meet some people…
以后去学校都会碰上的
You’ll be going to school with.
那儿可都是 “人”
The keyword here really being “people.”
好主意
Good point.
太好了 我该去哪接你?
Great.So, where should I pick you up?
不如告诉我地点 我直接过去找你
Why don’t you just tell me where it is? I can meet you there.
好的
All right.
要吃饭了
That’s dinner.
-小家伙们 -准备好吃饭了吗?
-Hey, guys. -You guys ready for dinner?
饿了吗 伙计?
Are you hungry, buddy?
真香
Smells great.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Oh, thank you. -You’re welcome.
谢谢
Thanks.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thanks. -You’re welcome.
海泽 这算是晚饭约会 对吧?
So, Heather, it’s kind of like a dinner date, isn’t it?
敬我们 敬一个真正的大家庭
To us. To a real family.
-敬我们 -敬我们
-To us. -To us.
-干杯 -敬我们
-Cheers! -To us.
吃吧
Let’s eat.
要是动画片里的小鸟和老鼠
If cartoon birds and mice were ever going to…
能给我做件舞会礼服就好了
Make me a dress for the ball,
帮帮我吧
Now would be a good time.
你要离开多久?
How long are you gonna be gone?
几小时吧 只是个派对
A few hours, maybe. It’s just a party.
要是这儿出乱子怎么办?
What if anything goes wrong?
布鲁斯 你能解决的 你什么都能搞定
Bruce, you can handle it. You can handle anything.
你有仔细观察过这里吗?
I mean, have you stopped and looked around the hotel?
我就算消失一星期
I could disappear for a week
你也能让一切运转自如的
And you’d be able to keep everything running.
话是没错 可你不会真消失一周吧?
Yeah, but you’re not gonna disappear for a week, right?
当然不会
Of course not.
如果能变出件裙子 你就是真正的奇才了
Now, if you could just build me a dress, then you’d be a real wizard.
你该看看502号♥房♥
You should check out Room 502.
你看起来…你…太美了
You look… wow, you… you look gorgeous.
什么 这些旧衣服吗?
What, this old thing?
进来吧 我带你各处看看
Here, come on in. Let me show you around.
不 不 露易斯 那是我的私人 那是…
No! No, Lois! That’s my personal, that’s…
-你还偷了什么? -没了
-So what else have you stolen? -Nothing.
-你承认是你偷的吗? -我没说过 露易斯
-So you admit you did steal it. -Never said that, Lois.
你最好还是说实话
You might as well tell the truth.
你真觉得你能斗过我们吗?
Do you really think you could outsmart us?
我不想回答这个问题 卡尔
I’d rather not answer that question, Carl.
-你的裙子可真漂亮 -谢谢
-I love your dress. -Thanks.
玛丽安 这是安迪
Marianne, this is Andi.
明年她就是我们的同学了
She’s gonna be going to school with us next year.
-见到你很高兴 -安迪
-Nice to meet you. -Andi.
杰森
Hey, Jason.
-还好吗? -不错
-How you doing? -All right.
-你们认识吗? -没错 你是安迪 对吧?
-You guys already know each other? -Yeah, it’s Andi, right?
我认识你吗?
Do I know you from somewhere?
对啊 你住在斯加特家里 和我奶奶一栋楼
Yeah, you live in my grandmother’s building with the Scudders.
没有 我住在奥克大街 你认错人了吧
No, I’m over on oak. I have one of those faces, though.
不对 你在斯加特家住
No, you live with the Scudders.
拜托 别开玩笑了 我又没疯
Come on, help me out here, I’m not crazy.
他们是你们的寄养父母
They’re your foster parents,
你和你弟弟…巴里
You and your little brother… Barry.
-布鲁斯? -布鲁斯 布鲁斯…对 是他 布鲁斯
-Bruce? -Bruce, Bruce, Bruce. That’s it, Bruce.
安迪 他在说什么?
Andi, what is he talking about?
天啊 拜托 没什么大不了的
Oh, my god, you guys, it’s no big deal.
斯加特曾是我们的寄养父母 那又怎样…
So I guess the Scudders have been foster parents before, big deal.
他们也是我们的姑父和姑妈
They’re also our aunt and uncle.
我们父母去中国旅行了
We’re just staying with them
所以才跟他们住一起
While our parents are traveling in China,
我们叫他们父母 只是图方便
And we just call them our parents because it is easier
比在这讲一些又臭又长的故事简单多了
Than talking about this whole long boring story, okay?
我渴了 你们呢?
I’m thirsty, anyone else?
还有谁想喝东西吗?
Anyone?
安迪 我…
Andi, I…
安迪
Andi!
-你给邦尼打电♥话♥了吗? -正在打
-Did you get a hold of Bernie yet? -I’m on hold!
跟他们说 这是急事 竟敢偷我们的东西
Well, tell them it’s an emergency. Tell them I’m being stolen from.
告诉谁? 我正在打
Tell who? I’m on hold!
不要觉得这…
Don’t think this means that…
你让他跑了
You let him get away!
星期五?
Friday?
-快跟上 -我穿着高跟鞋呢
-Hurry up! -I’m wearing heels!
我也是
Well, so am I!
不敢相信 他们有个旅馆
I can’t believe they own a hotel.
拜托 卡尔 白♥痴♥
Oh, god, Carl, you’re such an idiot!
呆在我旁边 宝贝
Stay close to me, baby.
那是什么?
What was that?
别管它
Don’t answer it.