重点是当开关开启的时候
The point is when I get it working,
她就随时都可以玩捡东西了
She should be able to play fetch even when we’re not here.
你可以让我免费试玩一次吗?
Can you give me free pay-per-view?
狗屎
Oh, poop!
真的
Literally!
这里怎么了? 谁在地板上拉屎?
What is going on here? I mean, who poops on the floor?
-对不起 我会收拾的 -你怎么找到这儿来的?
-Sorry. I need to work on that. -How did you find us?
我跟着你的货车过来的
I followed the van with the ears and the tail.
你不会告诉别人吧?
You’re not gonna tell anyone, are you?
干嘛要说? 我还想帮你们呢
Why would I tell? I’m gonna help you guys.
-真的? -是啊
-Really? -Yeah.
我爱狗狗 比起丢木棍和喂食…
I love dogs, and there’s a lot more to taking care of them
照顾他们更重要
Than throwing a stick and feeding them.
你们需要我
You guys need me.
我说算上她
I say she’s in.
好吧 他们能有多麻烦呢?
Okay. I mean, how much trouble can they be?
来吧 伙计
Come on, guys.
你真的以为我们每天都可以这样吗?
Do you really think we can do this, like, every day?
是啊 为什么不行? 小菜一碟
Yeah, why not? This is a piece of cake.
-伙计 回来回来 -伙计 停下 停下
-Guys, come back! Come back! -Guys, stop. Stop, Stop, Stop.
享受了 谁想要享受一把啊?
Treat! Who wants a treat?
星期五 不 罗密欧在哪儿?
Friday, no! where is romeo?
好吧 海泽 你走这边 我走这边
Okay, Heather, you go that way, I’ll go this way.
我们不是应该让他们筋疲力尽吗?
Aren’t we supposed to be wearing them out?
这太正常了
This is totally normal.
-很好笑吗? -不不不 一点也不
-Oh, so you think this is funny? -No, no, not at all.
事实上 我要谢谢你…
Actually, I was just about to thank you…
提醒我注意…
For reminding me to watch where i…
脚下
Step.
你知道 我想我们可能做不来
You know, I think we might be in a little over our heads.
4对6 狗狗胜出
It’s 4-6, we’re outdogged.
伙计们 真的没这么糟
Guys, it’s really not that bad.
我是说 你看 狗狗有三个基本需求
I mean, if you look at it, dogs have three basic needs.
吃 睡 然后尿尿和便便
That’s eating, sleeping and then peeing and pooping.
-这是四个 -不 尿尿和便便应该算一个
-That’s four. -No, I think peeing and pooping’s one.
这两种我都踩过 所以我反对
I’ve stepped in both, and I’d have to disagree.
听着 伙计们 我是认真的
Look, guys, I’m serious.
我肯定能把这个搞定
I really think I can make this work.
怎么搞定?
How?
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
谢谢
Thanks.
不不不 不行
No, no, no, no. no.
真的吗?
Ready?
真恶心
That’s disgusting.
这是我见过的最恶心的东西了
That has to be the grossest thing I’ve ever seen.
这个真棒
That’s awesome.
我们就在这里散步 我也不知道这是什么
We just wandered in here. I’m not really sure what that thing was.
别担心 我不会告诉任何人
Don’t worry. I’m not gonna tell anyone.
事实上 如果你们允许 我很愿意帮助你们
In fact, if you let me, I’d love to help you guys.
我在下面的街道工作
I just work down the street,
你知道 我可以放风
You know, I could keep an eye on the fuzz,
可以打掩护 给你们做按♥摩♥
Could run interference, massage your shoulders.
-好吧 够了 猛♥男♥ -好诶
-Okay, easy there, tiger. -Yeah.
谢谢 但是我认为一切尽在我们掌握
Thanks for the offer, but I think we got it under control.
我可以跟你说几句吗?
Could I have a word with you?
好吧 我坦白说了吧
All right. I’ve got to be honest.
我在社交上有些障碍
I’m at a critical point in my social development
而你后面有两个美女
And those are two fine-looking, hot women you have behind you,
面对事实吧 你不能同时和她们俩交往
And let’s face it, you can’t date them both.
所以 你要哪个?
So, who do you have dibs on?
要? 事实上我没权利要…
Dibs? I don’t have dibs, per se.
知道了
Gotcha.
我叫马克
Name’s Mark.
你好 马克 你负责处理便便
Hi, Mark. You’re on poop duty.
好的 那么这儿有多少只狗?
Okay. So, how many dogs are we talking here?
-就六只 -七只
-Just six. -Seven.
这是什么?
What is that?
事实上 这是我们家的新成员
Actually, this is the newest member of our family.
这是亨利
This is Henry.
这个可怜的家伙在垃圾堆找吃的
The poor guy was scrounging for food in the junkyard.
-布鲁斯 这… -安迪
-Bruce, that… -Andi.
公平的来说 空间倒是足够的 可以再养一只
Honestly, we have enough room. We could take one more.
多一只? 多十只也没问题 想想看
One more? we can fit, like, 10 more. Think about that.
是啊 不如去街上走走
Oh, yeah, why don’t we just wander the streets
然后救下所有的流浪狗吧?
And rescue every stray we see?
很有趣
That was funny.
有只流浪狗在圣安德鲁斯六号♥
We have a stray on Saint Andrews and sixth.
圣安德鲁斯六号♥
Saint andrews and sixth.
好吧 伙计们 有只流浪狗在圣安德鲁斯六号♥
Okay, guys, we’ve got a stray on saint andrews and sixth.
就是那个圣安德鲁斯六号♥
That’s saint andrews and sixth.
离收♥容♥所♥很近 所以快点
It’s right near the pound, so hurry.
你好 抱歉打搅你
Hello? Hi. Sorry to bother you.
不知你是否介意我们占用一点时间
We were wondering if we could have a minute of your time.
-没兴趣 -我们是学校报社的
-Not interested. -We work for the school newspaper
我们想做一个采访
And we would love an interview.
够了 知道吗 我没时间弄这个
All right. You know what? I don’t have time for this.
滚开 小屁孩 闪一边玩去
You guys just get out of here. Skedaddle and play somewhere else.
好的
Okay.
瞧什么?
What’s the matter?
没见过穿连帽上衣的猛♥男♥吗?
Never seen a husky kid in a hoodie before?
接下来是老铁路机厂 越快越好
All right, guys, get over to the old railroad depot asap.
在那儿 就是他们
Over there. That’s them.
-它被卡住了 -它受伤了吗?
-He’s stuck. -Is she hurt?
它们一直守在一起 真感人 你还好吗?
That’s so sweet. They stayed together.You okay?
你没事了 我们会照顾你们的
You’re safe now. We’re gonna take care of you guys.
来击个掌
Give me paw.
又是那只白狗
There’s that white one again.
捉住它
Let’s get him.
来吧 小狗 来吧 小狗
Here, doggy. Here, doggy.
好了 快点 伙计们 你们得救了
All right, come on, guys. you’re being rescued.
来吧 小狗 来这里 你这笨杂种狗
Here, dog. Hey, come back here, you mangy mutt.
到这儿来
Hey! come back here.
好的 快点 大家快点
All right, come on! Come on, everybody.
快 快 快
Come on. Come on. Come on.
-紧紧跟着 快 -快 越过来 伙计们
-Head to tail. Head to tail. Come on. -Come on. Get across, guys.

Go, go, go!
来呀 相信自己 你能行的 快 来呀
Come on, trust it. You can do it. Come on. Come on.
好孩子
Good boy.
乘客都上车了
Passengers loaded.
-马上回基地 -收到
-Heading back to base. -Copy that.
我们走了
Went for a walk.
一 二 三 开始
One, okey, two, okey, three, go!
-等等 -干什么呢?
-Wait! -Oh, what’s that?
这算什么? 怎么回事?
Hey, what is this? What’s going on?
-拇指大战 -拇指大战? 有电♥话♥吗?
-Thumb war. -Thumb war? any calls?
没有
Nothing.
狗都跑哪去了?
Where are all the dogs?
感谢乘坐汽车模拟器 请给后面的乘客让座
Thank you for riding the simulator. Please exit for the next customer.
出去
Out!
下一位
Next.
请不要将爪子伸出车外
And please keep your paws inside the vehicle at all times.
来啊 别怕 来啊
Come on. Come on. Come on.
一定会有你喜欢干的事
There’s gotta be something you like to do.
追上它 追上它
Go get her. Go get her.
我来
I’ll get it.
-邦尼 -邦尼
-Bernie. -oh, hey, Bernie.
棒极了 邦尼
Excellent. Bernie.
卡尔 露易斯 我要跟孩子们谈一会 行吗?
Carl, Lois, I’m gonna borrow the kids for a second, is that okay?
我和露易斯周末要赶一场演出
I don’t know if you heard, but Lois and I got a gig this weekend.
有出场费
Paid.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!