真的吗?
Oh, really?
-怎么了? -那些孩子 另一个晚上
-What’s wrong? -It’s these kids, the other night.
-安迪和布鲁斯? -是啊
-Andi and Bruce? -Yeah.
-他们还好吗? -我不知道
-Are they okay? -I don’t know.
我是说 他们失去了父母已经够惨的了
I mean, it’s bad enough they lost their parents.
如果他们不能度过这个难关
If they can’t work this situation out,
我不知道我们能不能找到…
I don’t know if we’re gonna be able to find a family
一个愿意同时接收他们两个的家庭
That’s gonna take the both of them.
你已经尽力了
You do everything you can for them, you know.
别把工作带回家 然后继续抓狂
You can’t bring home your work and let it make you crazy.
你说的对
-You’re right. -Yeah.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
-Love you. -Love you, too.
太糟了 他们真的是好孩子
It’s too bad. you know, they really are good kids.
有三只饿狗 所以尽可能地多拿点
It’s three hungry dogs. Grab as much as you can.
搬这些东西上哪儿去
That’s quite a load there.
就是拿点早餐
Yeah. Just getting some breakfast.
什么? 你打算喂饱整个街区吗?
What, are you feeding the whole neighborhood?
好 之前你们甚至都不碰一下
Okay, you wouldn’t even touch this the first time.
我不吃 你生气 我吃 你也生气
I don’t eat, you’re angry. I eat, you’re angry.
好吧 吃吧 还好我把你们的晚饭留下来了
Okay, fine, people, eat. Lucky for you I saved your dinners.
你们可以从这些开始
You can start with those.
快点
Come on.
这是什么
What is that?
如果你们吃了我做的饭
You know, if you would eat the meals I make,
早上就不会这么饿了
You wouldn’t be so hungry in the morning.
你说的对 谢谢你 露易斯
You’re right. Thank you so much, Lois.
吃完了
Done.
我听到一些声音
I’m hearing something.
怎么了?
What?
-他怎么了? -我不知道 你问我♥干♥吗?
-What’s his problem? -I don’t know. Why are you asking me?
别嚎了
Stop howling, please.
是的 我要举报一只嚎个不停的狗
Yes, I’d like to call in a complaint about a howling dog.
就因为这个?
That’s it?
只是因为你要看窗外啊?
All that just so you could look out a window?
算了
Never mind.
兰妮和乔治亚都不想碰这个
Wow. Even Lenny and Georgia won’t touch it.
我们得弄点真的狗粮
We need to go get some real dog food for them.
等等 你说谁?
Wait, who?
兰妮和乔治亚 我给新狗起的名字
Lenny and Georgia. That’s what I named the new dogs.
不 不要给他们起名字
No. no naming them.
如果你给他们起名字 你就要为他们负责
If you name them, You’re gonna get attached.
安迪 看看她 告诉我她不是乔治亚
Andi, look at her. Tell me she’s not a georgia.
布鲁斯 我没开玩笑
Bruce, I’m not kidding, okay?
我很高兴星期五
I’m glad that friday’s getting along well with
跟…一号♥狗二号♥狗都相处得很好
Dog number one and dog number two,
但是一条狗我们已经搞不定了
But we’re barely keeping our dog safe.
我是说 如果我们被抓了怎么办?
I mean, do you know what happens if we get caught in here?
非法进入 还破门而入
Trespassing, breaking and entering.
你知道邦尼会怎么做的
You heard what Bernie said.
他们会把我们分开遣送
They’d split us up and ship us off.
你在听吗?
Are you even listening?
我会呆在这里 让他们不要吵
So I’ll stay here and keep them quiet
你去弄点真的狗粮 好吗?
While you go out and get some real food. okay?
好吧 只有这次哦 我很快回来
Okay, fine. But just for now. And I’ll be back.
留在这儿 星期五 停下 乔治亚
Stay, Friday. Stay, Georgia.
你最好让他们安静点
You better keep them quiet.
你喜欢玩捡东西啊
You like to fetch.
-我想你找到你的狗了 -是啊 他没事
-Hey. I see you found your dog. -Yeah. He’s fine.
太好了
That’s great.
需要我帮忙找什么吗?
Can I help you find anything?
不用了 就是一些狗粮
No, just getting some dog food.
-顺便说明下 这是40磅的 -是的 应该是
-That’s 40 pounds, by the way. -Yeah, that’s probably right.
一条小狗 吃40磅?
For that little dog on the flier, 40 pounds?
事实上 我…我有三条狗
Well, the thing is, I actually… I have three dogs,
其中两条是流浪狗
Two of them are strays.
-我父母 他们很喜欢动物 -太好了
-My parents, they just love animals. -That’s great.
是啊 你知道 他们是最好的 我真幸运
Yeah. you know, they’re the best. I’m really lucky.
我们家院子很大
We have this big yard
而且我们经常营救狗狗
And we just rescue dogs all the time.
-经常啊? -是啊 随时
-All the time? -well, yeah, whenever.
你知道吗? 来 跟我来
You know what? Here, come with me.
-他们真可爱 -是啊
-They’re so cute. -Yeah.
我们在这里收留狗狗
We adopt out dogs here,
但是没有人愿意养这些狗
But we can’t get anybody to take these guys.
他们都长大了 可大家都想要小狗
They’re not puppies anymore, and everybody always wants puppies.
跟我说说
Tell me about it.
他们也是那种…不完美的小可爱
They’re also kind of… well, they’re loveably defective.
库博 他是我的最爱
Cooper, he’s my favorite.
我猜他实际上是一头山羊
I think he’s actually half goat.
什么东西他都啃
There’s not a substance on earth he can’t chew through.
他咬穿过笔记本 手♥机♥ 鞋子 手提包…
He’s been through pocketbooks, cell phones, shoes, handbags,
甚至还有一个汽车牌照
Even ate through a license plate once.
这是雪波
This is Shep.
是啊 她最喜欢凑热闹
Yeah, she’s got some herding issues.
-爱出风头 -我喜欢出风头
-Pushy. -I like pushy.
他们是有些怪癖 我是说 但还是很可爱
So, they’ve got quirks. I mean, they’re still adorable.
很高兴你这样想 因为你会带他们走
Good, I’m glad you think so, because you’re taking them.
什么? 不
What? no.
老板说我们不能一直养
The owner says we can’t keep them forever
如果没地方安置
And if I can’t find a place to put them,
他们就会被送去收留所
Then they’re going to the pound.
听着 很抱歉 但是我没办法…
Look, I’m sorry, but there’s no way that I can just…
你已经照顾了一些流浪狗了 多三只都不行?
You’re already taking care of a few strays, what’s three more?
-三只? -是啊 还有 你会喜欢这家伙的
-Three? -Oh, yeah. You’re gonna love this guy.
罗密欧 罗密欧 罗密欧
Romeo. Romeo. Romeo.
要么你就照看一段时间 行吗?
What if you just took them for a little while?
直到我想到别的方法 还有 我会付狗粮的
Until I can figure something out. I’ll pay for food.
我可以拿到员工折扣 至少可以做到这些
I get an employee discount. It’s the least I can do.
乔治亚 我很抱歉
Georgia, I’m sorry, but I can’t stand here
我不可能一直在这儿跟你丢东西玩
All day playing fetch with you.
乔治亚 别叫了
Georgia, zip it.
不要
No.
伙计们 拜托 不要
Guys, come on! please! oh, no!
我怎么才能让你们…
What’s it gonna take for me to get you guys to…
开的真好
Sweet ride.
是啊 这真是一个万人迷 我不会骗你的
Yeah, it’s pretty much a chick magnet. I’m not gonna lie to you.
快到了 就在那里 到了
Getting close. Right there. That’s it.
这是你住的地方?
This is where you live?
事实上 我父母都出城了
Actually, my parents are out of town,
所以一切都得自己安排
So I kind of had to make other arrangements.
这地方就像被诅咒了 我们来这儿干嘛?
This place looks condemned. what are we doing here?
这是我们养狗的地方
It’s where we keep the dogs.
有人允许你来这儿吗?
Well, are you allowed to be in there?
没有 所以让我们进去吧
No, so let’s move it.
好吧 伙计们 看这个
All right, guys, watch this.
真的?
Ready?
你确定这里安全吗?
Are you sure it’s safe in here?
是啊 其实我们已经待了好几天了
Yeah. we’ve been poking around here for a couple of days, actually.
好痛
Okay, that hurt.
等等 别开枪
Hold your fire. hold your fire.
布鲁斯 你记得戴夫吗? 宠物店的戴夫
Bruce, you remember Dave, right? Dave from the pet store.
你好 戴夫
Hi, Dave.
他需要一个地方养几条狗
He just needed a place to keep a couple of dogs
我想…你知道 我们有个地儿
And I thought, you know, “hey, we have a place.”
是你做的吗?
So you made this?
是啊 自动发射的
Yeah. it’s a work in progress.
你从哪儿学的?
And how did you learn how to make that?
我父亲
My dad.
就丢出去不是更简单吗?
Wouldn’t it be easier just to throw it, though?
是啊 但是这不是重点
Yeah, but that’s not really the point.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!