好吧 跟我玩诡异是吧 我可以忍♥受诡异
Fine. Get weird on me. I can handle weird.
不要因为摆餐具而冲我耍脾气 明白吗?
Okay, I don’t need your attitude about setting the table, okay?
不要这么懒惰
Don’t be lazy.
该加点儿肉桂
It needs cinnamon.
卡尔是不是对肉桂过敏呢?
Or is it cinnamon that Carl’s allergic to?
我估计试试才知道答案
Well, one way to find out, I guess.
看看他舌头肿得像蜂窝一样还怎么唱和声
Let’s see him harmonize with a tongue the size of a beehive.
等等 你让我想起了一个很搞笑的故事
Wait! You just reminded me of this really funny story.
我走着走着忽然踩到一只蜜蜂 它蜇了我
I was walking and I stepped on a bee and it stung me.
于是我就去包扎我的脚
So then, I went and took care of my foot,
然后我回来把蜜蜂扔了出去 因为我想
Then I went back for the bee to throw it outside and I thought,
“不会有事的 因为蜜蜂只能蜇一次”
you know, “I’d be safe because bees can’t sting you more than once”.
对吧? 太疯狂了 是不是很疯狂?
Right? I mean, right? It was crazy. I mean, isn’t that crazy?
很抱歉
Excuse me.
你浪费了我30秒生命 我会找你要的
You owe me 30 seconds of my life, and I will collect.
谢谢你差点儿让我犯心脏病
Thanks for the heart attack.
我当然检查了 也许在孩子们房♥里呢
Of course I checked in there, maybe they’re in the kids’ room.
卡尔 是你把培根吃了吗?
Carl, did you eat the bacon?
别走远 星期五
Stay close, Friday.
我是不是把我的增白牙贴落这屋了?
Did I leave my whitening strips in here?
动物管制中心
Animal Control.
他一般这时候该回来了
He’d usually be here by now.
也许他听不见喇叭声
You know, maybe he can’t hear it.
现在是吃饭时间 他从月球上都能听到
It’s mealtime. He could hear it on the moon.
他可能只是在外面闲逛
He’s probably just wandering around.
星期五 星期五
Friday! Friday!
-我们该怎么办? -快点 星期五
-What are we gonna do? -Come on. Friday!
快 也许他走了这条小巷
Friday! Come on! Maybe he ran down this alley.
星期五
Friday!
他不会是进那里了吧 你说呢?
You don’t think he went in there, do you?
不会 为什么他会去那里?
No. Why would he go in there?
他可能只是去找吃的了
He’s probably just out looking for food.
星期五
Friday!
真可爱 我想要一只
How cute. I want one.
新发型不错
Nice haircut.
谢谢 戴夫 我希望你能注意到
Thanks, Dave. I was hoping you’d notice.
我实际上是在说那只博美
Oh, I was actually talking about the pomeranian.
不过你的也不错
But yours is, yours is really nice, too.
-你也做了新发型 -是的
-You did something new to it. -I did.
我很确定我刚做了新发型你就看出来了
And I’m pretty sure you could tell when I first got it done.
因为你当时看看我又看看别处
Because you kind of looked at me and then looked away,
然后又看回来 你感觉 “有所改变”
And then looked back like, “hey, something’s different.”
但你当时什么都没说
But then you didn’t say anything.
当时我就想 “唉 男人”
And I was like, “men.”
于是第二天我试着夸你的头发
So then the next day I tried to compliment you on your hair,
想给你点儿暗示 但是…
You know, giving you a little hint here but…
确实是 我记得 新发型看起来不错
No, absolutely. I totally remember that. Anyways, it looks great.
走失狗 狗名”星期五”
Lost Dog Friday
有什么可以帮你的吗?
Can I help you?
不用 我们在找我们的狗
No, no, we’re just looking for our dog.
估计你没有见过他吧?
I don’t suppose you’ve seen him, have you?
没见过 星期五 名字挺逗的
No. Friday? That’s a funny name.
我打赌你找到他的时候你会说
I bet when you find him, you’ll say,
“谢天谢地 是星期五”
“Thank god it’s Friday.”
呃…算个玩笑吧
Right. It’s a joke. So…
我以前好像没见过你
I don’t think I’ve ever seen you around here before.
你在托马斯杰弗森中学读书吗
Do you go to Thomas Jefferson?
我秋季才入学 我叫安迪
I will actually, in the fall. Andi.
我叫戴夫
Dave.
我们家几个月前刚搬过来
My family just moved here a couple of months ago.
挺好的 你喜欢这里吗?
That’s cool. How do you like it so far?
有什么可不喜欢的吗?
What’s not to like?
-我们要走了 -好的
-We have to go. -No problem.
如果还找不到 你可以去收♥容♥所♥看看
You know, if he doesn’t show up soon, you might want to check the pound.
中♥央♥市区动物收♥容♥所♥
Central City Animal Pound
-星期五 他在这 -他在这
-Friday! Friday! There he is! -There he is.
-他在这 -他在这 星期五 星期五
-There he is. -There he is! Friday! Friday!
-你们的狗吗? -是的 我们的狗
-Your dog? -Yeah, that’s our dog!
他刚被关进来
Yeah, he just got in.
是啊 我知道 我们看到他了
Yeah, I know, we just saw him.
我总是乐意看到这些事情有个好结局
Well, I’m always glad when these things have a happy ending.
我们营业到晚上六点
We’re open till 6:00.
叫上你们的父母过来 然后办手续
Get your parents, come back, we’ll figure it out.
等等 等一下
Wait! Wait…
我们来都来了 这的确是我们的狗
Come on, we’re already here. It’s our dog.
没办法 得填写很多文件
Yeah, well, there’s a lot of paperwork.
必须得成年人才行
Grown-up paperwork.
总是有人把这一环搞砸
There’s always a guy who screws up the paperwork.
你知道吗 我可不是这样的人
But you see this guy? I’m not that guy.
请每天都查一下有否遗失宠物
Check for your lost pet every day!
我们只保留72小时
We can only hold animals for 72 hours.
我们不能再让他自己待在外面了
We can’t let him out alone anymore.
如果他再被抓 可能就没法救他了
I mean, if he gets picked up again, we might not get him back.
而且开学后事情就更麻烦了
And things are gonna get so much harder when school starts.
布鲁斯 我们得给星期五找个新家
Look, Bruce, I think we need to find Friday a new home.
-我有几个想法 -不行
-Well, you know, I’ve got a few ideas. -No.
我们把他藏在胡同或车♥库♥里
We’ve been hiding him in alleys and garages,
有时在草丛里 这样已经三年了
I mean, in the woods for three years.
你不觉得他应该有真正的家和家人吗?
Don’t you think he deserves a real home with a real family?
但我们就是一家人啊
But we are a real family.
咱们快离开这里
Let’s get out of here.
孩子们 站在那儿别动
You kids! Hold it right there!
我们不能再惹麻烦了
We can’t get in trouble again.
但我们又没做错事
But we didn’t do anything wrong.
你想跟他们解释吗?
You want to tell them that?
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
-星期五 不 回来 -布鲁斯
-Friday! No! Get back here! -Bruce!
快点儿
Come on.
-看到他们了吗? -没有
-You got anything? -No.
算了
Forget it.
快找到星期五然后离开这里吧
Let’s just find Friday and get out of here.
星期五
Friday!
电路烧了
Circuits are fried.
星期五
Friday!
布鲁斯 待在一起别走散
Bruce, stay close.
安迪 看这些东西
Wow. Andi, look at all this stuff.
小心点儿
Careful.
星期五?
Friday?
星期五 你在哪儿?
Friday, where are you boy?
-刚才那是什么? -这只是个旧旅馆
-What’s that? -It’s just an old hotel.
旅馆自己是不会发出脚步声的
Hotels don’t make footsteps.
只有人在旅馆里走才会有脚步声
People make footsteps when they walk through hotels with their feet.
说得对 快走
Good point. Come on!
走 快
Go, go, go!
星期五 别过去
Friday, stay back.
你觉得他们有主人吗?
Do you think they belong to anyone?
如果有主人 他们还在这儿干嘛?
If they did, would they be here?
怎么也比收留所好
Better here than the pound.
星期五 等等
Friday! wait!
-看这个 -不错
-Look at that. -Okay.
今晚让星期五留下来怎么样?
What about just, you know, leaving friday with them tonight?
就一晚
One night.
晚安 伙计们 好好睡
Good night, guys. sleep tight.
这么说应该是一顿报答老师的午餐 对吗?
So I mean it’s supposed to be a teacher appreciation lunch, right?
但结果我们却要干更多的活
But then it ends up being more work for us
如果我们必须自己提出问题 解决问题
If we have to set it up and then clean it up.
我是说 有时候 你知道
I mean, sometimes, you know,
我会很感激任何一点赞赏
I could appreciate a little less appreciation, you know?
别点头然后 “嗯哼” 我 这还是我教你的
Don’t nod and “mmm-hmm” me. I taught you the nod and “mmm-hmm.”
是哦 没错 但是我很乐意认为是我自己发明的
Yeah, that’s true, but I’d like to think I’ve made it my own.