It looks like they’re buggin’ out.
待在云里 来呀 朋友
Saved by the clouds. Come on in, boys.
小小捉迷藏
A little hide-and-seek.
待会见 两位
See ya later, guys.
那是美好友谊的结束
This could be the end of a beautiful friendship.
小心
Topper, look out!
我机尾有飞弹
I got two heatseeking missiles on my tail.
布拉克 肯特 布拉斯基 快逃
Block, Kent, Kowalski, get the hell outta here!
快回舰上 我要炸毁那些核子武器
Get back to the ship! I got me a nuclear-weapons plant to wax.
你是在自杀 你会死的
– You’re committing suicide! – Do as he says!
它们越来越近
We are getting close.
飞弹 跟着我 快
Missiles? Still with me. Come on.
核子动力厂
如果我甩不脱它们 我就利用它们
If I can’t lose ’em, I’ll use ’em.
我攻向总目标
The mother of all targets.
接住 蠢蛋
Sayonara, Saddam.
回话 你还好吗 托普 回答…
Come in! Are you all right? Topper, acknowledge!
托普 你听到吗 托普 你还好吗
– Topper, do you read? – Topper, are you all right?
他们在那里
There they are!
我们降落了 你们走开
We’re landing. Do you wanna get out of the way?
快走啊
Run for your lives!
托普人呢 失去联♥系♥
– Where’s Topper? – Lost contact.
他在那里 我要做个炸鱼式
– There he is! – Pyrex Pickle BIowfish.
专业降落
Permission to Iand.
还没 我有一些损伤 等等…
– You’II have to talk me down. I’ve got damage. – Hold it, hold it!
好 托普 一一说来
OK, T opper. Ease her in.
降落装置冻结 看来还好
– Landing gear’s frozen. – Lookin’ good.
雷达掉落 动力有点弱
– Lost my radar. – A little more power now.
我没燃料了 还够降落
– I’m out of fuel. – Right for lineup.
机翼没了 干的好
– Lost a wing. – Doin’ fine.
那就好了 好 托普 降落吧
– There goes the other one. – OK, Topper. Call the ball.
降落了
Touchin’ down.
干的好 孩子 干的好
Well done, Jim!
你真了不起 是啊 你也是
– You’re quite a guy. – So are you.
嘿 落后仔
Hey! Wash Out!
托普
Oh, Topper.

You.

You.
我要问你一个问题 问吧
– I got one question for you. – Shoot.
厨师盘是干嘛的
What is a chafing dish for?
那是一种传统餐具 鸡尾酒派对用来给食物保温的
Why, it’s a traditional serving piece used at brunches to keep food warm.
还以为那是个定时炸♥弹♥ 不…
– I thought that was a Crockpot. – No, no, no.
那是整天保温的…
That’s for cooking all day. A chafing dish…
嘿 托普哈里 你现在杀死坏蛋 保住了民♥主♥世界
Hey, Topper! Now that you’ve made the world safe for democracy,
你打算怎么用你的新赏金
what will you do to cash in on your newfound fame?
我要去迪斯耐乐园
I’m goin’ to Disneyland!
你很幸运 布拉克少校 这个人跟你同一血型
You’re very fortunate, Commander Block. This man has your blood type.
放心 长官 输过血后你就没事了
Don’t worry, sir. After this transfusion, you’re gonna be just fine.
上次有个人也眼见我 差点死去
I’ve only seen heroism like that one other time.
他是个飞行员 巴斯哈里
Maybe you know the pilot: Leland “Buzz” Harley.
我已保持这个秘密 二十年了
I’ve been carrying this secret around for 20 years.
我从没说出来
I never spoke up.
我希望他失败
I wanted him to fail.
我想成为第一号♥
I wanted to be number one.
我爱上你母亲
And I was in love with your mother.
现在那已不重要了 长官 拜托省下力气和法庭书♥记♥官谈
It’s not important now, sir. Please, save your strength for your court martial.
托普 你让我坦荡做事
Topper, you had me pegged right.
那真是一场大赛
I was throwin’ the big game.
我以为我真需要 那个飞行官职
I really thought we needed that other airplane.
现在我明白美国需要的
But now I realize that American planes’ll always be superior
是你这种优异
as long as there are wonderful men like you in the cockpit
而出色的德国后代来做事
and German parts.
我知道你认为是我搞鬼 是威尔森和罗斯在机身上 做手脚
I know you think it was me, but it was Wilson and Rosener who sabotaged the jets.
他们拿我当烂黄瓜耍
They played me like a two-bit piccolo.
你们要到这找我
I can see my house from here!
不 你休想逃
Oh no, you don’t.
上将… 你还说你在为美国服务
– Admiral! – You call yourself an American?
当我在大赚钱时 像你这种败类 在我们的军队中胡作非为
That gets my panties in a bunch. It’s scum like you that taint our military.
你不知道自己在说什么 我不知道 你置那些优秀飞行员生死于不顾
– You don’t know what you’re talking about. – You risked the lives of some fine pilots.
这是我的职责
Well, that’s myjob.
这安全吗
Is it safe?
我穿了你的裤子
I think I’m wearing your pants.
雷玛拉 肯特
– Ramada! – Kent!
你安全归来 雷玛拉
– You’re OK. – Ramada.
你要把我忘掉
You must put me out of your mind.
船上有个飞行员 比我更需要你
There’s a certain flyboy aboard that ship that needs you far more than l.
你必须忘记我 没问题 我会的
– You must forget me. – No problem. I will.
拜托 一滴泪也别流
Please, not a tear.
别依恋 勇敢的女孩
Don’t look back. That’s my brave girl.
别担心我 我会娶别人做妻子
Don’t worry, little one! As long as I have me, I’ll survive!
快走 马儿 走
Go, Bill, go!
托普
Topper!
等一下
Wait!
等一下
Whoa!
托普
Topper!
土著语
我给你买♥♥到电池了
你回来得正是时候
谁胜呢
我们胜
我爱上一个女人 但是她抛弃了我
蕾玛拉
Ramada.
以前也许是 现在我好冷
Once, perhaps. Now I’m called Wawatukeena.
那是什么意思 腹部有点冷
– What does it mean? – Little Sizzling Belly.
Every night I hope and pray
A dream Iover will come my way
A girl to hold in my arms
And know the magic of her charms
– Because I want – Yeah- yeah yeah
– A girl – Yeah- yeah yeah
– To call – Yeah- yeah yeah
– My own – Yeah- yeah
I want a dream Iover
I don’t have to dream alone
Dream Iover where are you
With a Iove oh so true
And a hand that I can hold
To feel you near as I grow old
– Because I want – Yeah- yeah yeah
– A girl – Yeah- yeah yeah
– To call – Yeah- yeah yeah
– My own – Yeah- yeah
I want a dream Iover
I don’t have to dream alone
Some day I don’t know how
I know she’II hear my plea
Some way I don’t know how
She’II bring her Iove to me
Dream Iover until then
I’II go to sleep I’II dream again
That’s the only thing to do
Till all my Iover’s dreams come true
– Because I want – Yeah- yeah yeah
– A girl – Yeah- yeah yeah
– To call – Yeah- yeah yeah
– My own – Yeah- yeah
I want a dream Iover
I don’t have to dream alone
Dream Iover until then
I’II go to sleep I’II dream again
That’s the only thing to do
Till all my Iover’s dreams come true
– Because I want – Yeah- yeah yeah
– A girl – Yeah- yeah yeah
– To call – Yeah- yeah yeah
– My own – Yeah- yeah
I want a dream Iover
I don’t have to dream alone
PIease don’t make me dream alone
Don’t make me
Don’t make me
Drea- ea- ea- eam

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!