这次任务太危险 太重要 你这扫帚星 这趟你不飞
This mission is too important to let you screw it up. You’re not flying.
我一定要飞 你不飞
– Am too. – Are not.
我一定飞
Am too.
好 先生 我们一决高下 动手吧
– All right, mister. Let’s go at it. – Let’s do it.
对 快
Come on, come on.
快… 干掉他 快
快呀
要命 老天
– My face! – My hand!
全体立正
Attention on deck!
坐下
Be seated.
各位 这个消息我们等待很久了
Gentlemen, we’ve waited a long time to hear this.
再过5小时17分 我们攻击敌人的吐司
In exactly five hours and 17 minutes, we hit the enemy toast.
我想是敌人的海岸 长官 海岸
– I think that’s the enemy coast, sir. – Huh? Coast?
要多花点钱 不过不要紧
That’ll take a little more planning.
任务是炸毁在拉伯的 核子武器
We have to knock out the nuclear-weapons plant at Falafel Heights.
计划进行12小时 防卫森严
The plant goes on line in 12 hours and is heavily defended.
如果轰炸原目标有麻烦 第二个目标是这里跟这里
If you have trouble hitting your objective, your secondary targets are here and here:
军械厂和地雷学校
an accordion factory and a mime school.
祝顺利 各位 布拉克 你来吧
Good luck, gentlemen. Blink, take over.
还有一件事
Oh, one more thing.
没关系 我没事 走吧
I’ll get that. It’s probably for me.
我们中队要履行此一计划
Our sortie will proceed as planned.
我要托普哈里战斗中领导全队
And I want Topper Harley leading our squadron into battle.
少校
Lieutenant Commander, sir.
这与私人的恩怨无涉 我凭良心说话
It’s nothing personal. I know I speak for every man here.
我们已无法尊重哈里
We’ve lost all respect for Harley.
他是全队的毒药 也是此次任务成功的致命伤
He’s poison for the morale of the unit, and a disaster to the success of this mission.
我们有些规矩 葛雷哥莱 你服从命令 不用喜欢
You’re outta line, Gregory. You’ll obey orders and like it.
大家登机
Now get to your planes.
长官 什么事 哈里先生
– Sir? – What is it, Mr Harley?
这件事我但愿我错 是什么事
– I hope I’m wrong about this. – What would that be?
谁也不愿在大赛时 出任教练
Nobody likes playing for a coach who throws the big game.
你这话什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
我叔叔常告诉我 别打算要赢 那就像跟自己妹妹上♥床♥
My uncle told me that not playin’ to win is like sleepin’ with your sister.
是 她有条长尾巴 胸部丰满 但是她不合法
Sure, she’s a great piece of tail with a blouseful of goodies, but it’s illegal.
老天 托普 少来 当你登堂入室
– Jesus, Topper. Come on. – Then you get into that whole inbred thing.
小女孩没牙 玩不来
Kids with no teeth who play the banjo,
一点味道也没有 可怜的农庄动物
eat apple sauce through a straw, pork farm animals.
托普 够了
Topper, that’s enough.
我想你懂我的意思 长官
I think you get my point, sir.
只希望你别跟我们玩花样
I just hope you’re playin’ straight with us.
阿法 比达 钩爪 内衣 你们可以起飞了
Alpha Velveeta Knuckle Underwear, you are cleared for takeoff.
炸核子武器计划吗 为我投一颗炸♥弹♥
When you hit that nuclear-weapons plant, drop a bomb for me.
史贝克 你们该走了 完毕
Sphincter Mucous Niner Ringworm, roger.
要命 我的帽子飞了 转过去捡起来
Holy cow! My cap blew off. Swing her round. We’ll pick it up.
长官 我们在执行任务
But, sir, we’re on the mission.
说得好 我们回来时去捡
Good thinking. We’ll pick it up on the way back.
要标明位置 在这放部救生艇
We gotta mark the spot, though. Put Rabinowitz in a life raft.
围住它等我们回来 那可能要好几天
– Have him row in circles until we return. – It could be days.
那放些食物在救生艇上 老天 一切都要我想吗
Then put some food in the life raft, man. Do I have to think of everything?
我们这样没损失呀
We’ll tape his favorite shows.
长官 没时间了 好…
– Sir, there’s no time. – OK, OK!
我没了帽子怎么算上将
How can I be an admiral without my cap?
像个外头有权的下流鬼
It’s out there all alone and I’m powerless to do anything about it.
我们进入敌人基地
We’re entering enemy airspace.
长官 我的雷达辨认器有反应
Sir, it appears we have unidentified radar contacts.
看来敌机在12点钟 真的 12点钟 我想大约25分吧
– Looks like enemy aircraft at 12 o’clock. – Really? That gives us about… 25 minutes.
开始谋杀行动
Think I’ll step out for a burger.
长官 有六架 成215队形 150哩…
Sir, there are six of them! Bearing 2-1-5, range 150 mi…
老天 又来了一打
Oh my God – a dozen more of them.
还有一部血红闪亮大的 但是慢速往南移
And a blimp! A big, shiny blimp, and it’s slowly moving south!
布拉克 有大量敌机在前 知道了…
– Block, have you got a tally on the bandits? – Roger that. I got ’em.
好 成战斗队形散开 听命令 别妄动
All right. Resume combat spread. Attack formation Delta-niner.
托普带头 像你老爸那样 孩子
Topper in the Iead. Just Iike your old man, son.
老哈里会以你为荣 托普
OId Buzz Harley’d be proud of you, Topper.
他是那种谁都会杀的人 这个托普 他是全队的毒药
He’s the type that could end up killing every man in this outfit.
看我的唇…
Read… my… Iips.
No… new… taxes.
托普 你在干嘛 这个托普没有帮助
– T opper, what are you doing? – He’s frozen! T opper’s no good to us!
任务取消…
Abort the mission! Abort the mission!
返回母舰
Return to mother!
不行 到处是敌机
We can’t! They’re all over us!
该死 好 接合… 我12点钟有敌机
– Damn it! All right, engage! – I’ve got a bogie at 12 o’clock!
我后面有两架 我要你打落它们
I got two on my tail! Kowalski, get ’em off me!
锁定 发射
Locked up! Fox two!
她玩真的
这颗飞弹不追踪 我的…我的动力快没了
– My missile didn’t track! – My engine’s cut out. I’m Iosing power!
我的炸♥弹♥不能发射 怎么回事
My cannons won’t fire! What’s going on?
两架敌机在我6点钟方位
I’ve got two bandits on my six!
这真疯在 威尔森 诺斯
This is insane. Wilson and Rosener.
这算什么 你们说没人会受伤
It was them, wasn’t it? They said nobody was gonna get hurt.
布拉克 召你的属下返航
Block, call your men back.
我不会的 我是握有全世界最好的飞行员
Like hell I will! I got the best pilot in the world up here.
托普… 你听见没
Topper! Topper, do you read me?
20年前我在场 我跟你父亲和邮差在一块
I was there 20 years ago. I was there with your father and Mailman Farnham.
我是目击者 你要听我说 托普
I was an eyewitness. You gotta Iisten to me, Topper.
他们说你♥爸♥的事全错了
What they said about your dad is wrong.
弹出去 邮差 弹出去
Eject, Mailman. Eject!
我不能 我的位子卡住了
I can’t! My seat’s jammed!
都不能吗 冷静
– Nothing works! – Stay calm!
故障了 我来修
– My harness is malfunctioning! – I’ll get it!
危险
引擎盖…
Buzz! The nose! The nose!
坐好
Whoa! Sit tight!
快呀 赶快
Come on! Hurry!
把盖子拿掉
Get the lead out!
没事的
It’s gonna be OK!
好危险
Wow! That was sure close!
巴斯 回来
Buzz! Get back here!
我没事
I’m OK!
巴斯 机翼…
Buzz! The wing! The wing!
你干嘛
What, are you on a break?
快点 我来了
– Hurry! – I’m here!
这是谁的口香糖
Hey, whose gum is this?
老天爷 我下去了
Oh, for God’s sake! Not now!
抓住 撑住 我们把宝贝降落
Got it! Hold on! We’ll bring this baby down!
别再拉我
Stop squirming!
撑住
Hang on!
那是我的袜子
Those are my socks!
巴斯 回来
Buzz! Get back here!
你父亲尽他最大努力 拯救邮差的生命
Your father did everything humanly possible to save Mailman’s Iife.
你该以他为傲 孩子 巴斯哈里是真正的美国英雄
You should be proud, son. Buzz Harley is a true American hero.
我中弹… 布拉克 你还好吗
– I’m hit! I’m hit! – Block, are you all right?
还好…
Y es! Y es!
帮我打下它
Give ’em hell!
好的 这是为你 爸爸
Got it! This is for you, Dad.
它们在我后面 我来了 老友
– They’re on my tail. – I’m with you, buddy.
稳住
Hang in there.
发射器卡住
My guns are jammed.
有两架在追我
They got tone on me!
看来只能用最难的方法了
I’m gonna have to do it the hard way.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
那一架坠落了
They fell for that one.
托普 三架十二点钟方位 我来了 它们全是我的
– Topper! Three bandits, 12 o’clock! – I’m on ’em!
我们来了 别跑
Here we go, loop de loop.
法语
我们又打落一架了
Learned this one from Paula Abdul.
不难嘛
Oldest trick in the book.
行的话追来呀 这是吵杂的蜜月
Catch me if you can, guys. Here’s an old Buzz Harley move.
各位
Oh, boys…
我到镇上 逮住他们
I’m on their tails. I’ve got ’em now.
嘿 两位
Hey, buddy.
法语
看来他们退走了