只是检查交通
Just checkin’ the traffic.
我表现如何 大个子 别惹我 哈里
– How’d I do, big fella? – Don’t get me started, Harley.
好 别斗嘴 托普 那是哈里家的特征
Cut the chatter. Topper, that was vintage Buzz Harley.
你跟你老爸是同一类
You and your dad are two of a kind.
你自我膨胀的太大 你的身体撑不住
Your ego’s writin’ checks your body can’t cash.
托普 你干嘛 回话
Topper! Get back in formation.
托普 你不能脱队
Topper, you weren’t clear to detach.
那是怎么回事 我以为看到猫王
– What was that all about? – l… thought I saw Elvis.
托普 歌♥王死了 我们返航吧
Let it go, Topper. The King is gone. Let’s head for home.
又来了
Not again.
我需要降落指示 30…30 什么的
I need a landing clearance for runway 30… 30 something.
30什么的已取消 转到单跑道29
30 thirtysomething’s been canceled. Go to runway 2-niner.
落后仔 你搞什么鬼 拉高
Wash Out, what the hell are you doin’? Pull it up.
落后仔 你到底在哪 你的位置在哪 雷达上没有你
Wash Out, where the hell are you? What is your Iocation? You’re off of radar.
再一次 雷达上没有你 你的位置在哪 回答…
– Repeat: what is your Iocation – It’s not unusual to be Ioved by anyone
又上去 是的
– Goin’ up? – Y es.
要我为你按钮吗
Can I press your button?
不 你已经应付病人整天了 让我来
No, you’ve been slavin’ over hot psychotics all day. Let me get that.
那香水很有意思 是喷雾治疗器 我感冒了
– lnteresting perfume. – It’s Vicks. I have a cold.
上尉 你爱发呆
Lieutenant, you’re staring.
不 不全然 我看你眼睛看呆了
No, not really. I’m lost in your eyes.
那是我看过最狂野的白眼睛 你很迷失吗
That is the whitest white part of the eye I’ve ever seen. Do you floss?
你很自信吗
You’re very confident, aren’t you?
当你要指挥一万磅的炸♥弹♥时 你非自信不可
When you have 10,000 pounds of thrust at your command, you have to be.
上尉 拜托 我是以精神医生的身分跟你谈话
Lieutenant, please. I’m talking to you as a psychiatrist.
我建议你别再飞
I’m recommending that you be grounded.
你一定在说笑 如果我是说笑 我会说
– You’ve got to be joking. – If I were joking, I’d have said
“三条木船和一只象”你怎么办
“What do you do with an elephant with three balls?”
你走在海滩的警戒上了
“You walk him and pitch to the rhino.”
你是说真的 那对你和任务是最好的
– You are serious. – It’s the best thing for you, and the mission.
最好的是你别再想 左右我的生命
The best would be if you’d stop tryin’ to run my life.
我是个飞行员 谁也不能阻止我飞行
I’m a pilot, and nobody’s gonna keep me out of the sky.
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen! Twelve rounds of boxing
欢迎光临WBA WBC WBA RSBP重量级
for the WBA WBC WPA RSVP
也界冠军争夺赛
Heavyweight Championship of the World!
Introducing celebrities at ringside
SBP重量级极孚人望的主教
please welcome His Holiness, the very popular pontiff,
约翰保罗二世
Pope John Paul ll!
二世
Second!
布拉克少校 我们上次见过面
Lieutenant Commander Block. We meet at last.
这地方不会太公开吗 其实是很引人注意 而且无隐私
– lsn’t this place a little public? – No, a crowd offers remarkable anonymity.
我们今天表现如何
How are we doing at Dudley?
我们按时间表进行
Oh, we’re right on schedule.
不太习惯和班森上将相处 不过托普哈里相当听话
Can’t quite get a reading on Admiral Benson, but Topper Harley’s playing into our hands.
这是评估 很清楚的症状”父亲冲突症候群”
Here’s his evaluation. A clear-cut case of Paternal Conflict Syndrome.
对了 父亲冲突症
Ah, yes. PCS.
这是离校后的特殊状况 多年都有这种现象
I saw an Afterschool Special on that. They’re years away from a vaccine.
每次我提巴斯的名字 托普就出状况
Every time I mention Buzz’s name, Topper goes off.
我们无法飞行战斗 我会将任务搁置
There’s no way the unit will function, and I’ll abort the mission.
海军的飞行师表现不佳 总统会请求我出任督导
The Navy’s planes will seem inferior and the president will beg for my superfighter.
最好是 不要伤害任何人
And, best of all, nobody gets hurt.
做得好 少校
Well done, Lieutenant Commander.
美国不能落后 威尔森先生 我们需要你的计划
America can’t afford to fall behind, Mr Wilson. We need your plane.
这像是场激烈的比赛 两人都是唐凯顿的人
This should be a good match. Both men work for Don King.
比赛到此结束 晚安 再见
Well, fans, that’s it. Good night. I’m outta here!
…音乐鬼才 罗伦斯史利
The Strafing Run proudly presents the music of Lawrence Lipps!
And now…
What the world needs… Thank you
谢谢!
Is love… Thank you so much
真感谢!
That’s the only thing that there’s just too darn little of
蕾玛拉
Ramada?
肯特 蕾玛拉
– Kent! – Ramada!
你怎么在这儿
Qu’est-ce que je suis contente de te revoir!
我的眼睛
My eyes!
达令 你为什么不给我电♥话♥ 以为你还在布鲁赛尔
Darling, I thought you were still in Brussels.
肯特 我们只会彼此伤害
Oh, Kent. We were only hurting each other.
我还以为你要那样
I thought that’s the way you wanted it.
状况有变了 对吗 不会是另个女人吧 那我无法跟她竞争
Something’s changed. It’s not another woman, is it? I couldn’t compete with that.
你当然不能
No, of course you couldn’t.
重要的是你在这 我在这 我们有很多话要说
Well, what matters is that you’re here. We’ve a lot of catching up to do.
太棒了 我去处理一些事 马上回来
Wonderful. Just let me take care of something.
别去太久 爱人 马上回来
– Don’t be long, mon amour. – Absolument.
Some day he’ll come along
The man I love
And he’ll be big and strong
The man I love
And when he comes my way
I’ll do my best
To make… him… stay
He’ll look at me and smile
I’ll understand
And in a little while
He’ll take my hand
And though it seems absurd
I know we both… won’t say… a… word
这里有城外来的人吗
Anybody here from out of town?
欢迎
Welcome. Nice to see you.
Maybe I shall meet him someday
Maybe Monday
Maybe not
Still I’m sure to meet him one day
Maybe Tuesday
Will be my good- news day
We’ll build a little home
Just meant for two
From which I’ll never roam
Who would Would you
And so all else above
I’m dreaming of
The man… I… Iove
One day he’ll come along
He’ll be big and strong
And when he comes my way
I’ll do my best to make him stay
And so all else above
I’m dreamin’ of
The man I love
蕾玛拉 天
– Ramada… – Oh, no.
这不是上帝送的礼物吗
Well, if it isn’t God’s gift to the cockpit.
你的鼻子会闪光吗 我只在愤怒时闪光
– Kent, your nostrils are flaring. – That flying stunt today was pure madness.
这是送小姐的好礼物 把你像耶诞鹅那样撕碎
If a lady wasn’t present, I’d tear you apart like a Christmas goose.
是吗 再说 当心你的脸 回家时变成装狗袋
Yeah? Keep it up, you’ll be carrying your face home in a doggy bag.
这是搞什么啊
What is this macho thing?
他引起的 不是
– He started it. – Did not.
是你 不是
– Did too. – Did not.
你们举止像小孩子 他是个笨蛋
– You’re behaving like children. – He’s a jerk.
我不是 你就是
– Am not. – Are too.
我不是 你是…
– Am not. – Are too too too…
不是…
– Not not not… – too too too…
这样乘起来是10倍
Are too times ten.
够了 住手
– That’s it. – Stop it.
你推我
– Rumble! – Don’t push me.
住手 你们不能像文明人吗
Stop it! Can’t you act like civilized human beings?
– Hey I’m sorry. – I love you pal.
肯特跟我有话要说 所以…拜托
Listen. Kent and I have to talk, so please…
请便
Be my guest.
我们来庆祝吧 甜心
Let’s celebrate, honey.
嘿 各位 酒全算我的
Hey, everybody. Drinks are on me.
– Free beer – I want a gin sling
你没忘记我的提议吧
You haven’t forgotten my offer, have you?
乡间的小屋 白色篱笆 马厩 整座大庭院
Little house in the country, white picket fence, StairMaster.
肯特 你提的一切都太美了
Kent, you’re everything a woman could possibly want.
只是我还没准备要结婚 还没有
But I’m just not ready for marriage. Not yet.
我必须回基地了 明天飞行很重要
Well, I have to get back to the base. Tomorrow’s an important flight.
你知道我没睡好 视力就不佳
You know how puffy my eyes get when I don’t get enough rest.
晚安
Good night.
我可以吗
May l?
你不必回基地吗 应该要
– Shouldn’t you be getting back to the base? – I suppose,
我通常遵守规定 但你晓得我不是
if I played life by the rules, but you know I don’t.
好 你可送我到我家
All right. You can walk me to my apartment.
我今天在电梯里不该生气
I shouldn’t have gotten mad in the elevator today.
只是我很渴望一样东西时 我就会光火
But when I want something that bad, I get all fired up.
或许那就是我担心的 也许比我想的严重
Maybe that’s why I worry so. Maybe more than I should.
可能发生可怕的事 你必须…
Something terrible could happen. You must…
可是我… 放心
– But l… – Don’t worry.
一切没问题 我保证
Everything will be fine. I promise.
但愿如此
Boy, I hope so.
到了
Well, this is it.
很棒的地方 还可以
– It’s a nice place. – It’s OK.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!