– 你觉得这看起来像A吗 – 是的 长官
Does this look like an “A”? Yes, sir.
好吧
All right.
那边有什么消息吗 比尔
What have you got there, Bill?
我们刚收到米雪儿哈德斯坦的消息 塔波哈利失踪了
We received word from Michelle Huddleston. Topper Harley is missing.
– 他的船被击沉了 – 该死
His boat’s been demolished. – Oh, damn it! – Aah!
每次我一下命令 事情就搞得一团糟
Every time I give an order, things get screwed up!
办个欢迎会 他们却带错了开胃菜
Plan a reception, they bring the wrong hors d’oeuvres.
约一位大使 下一步它却离开美国
Appoint an ambassador, he leaves the country. Now this.
总统先生 我们需要好好计划一下
We need a plan.
这也许是我们 救人♥质♥的最后机会
This may be our last chance to get the hostages out.
好吧
All right.
现在 我们在这儿 而这里是他们的所在
Now, here is where we are and here is where they are.
– 喔 我的上帝 – 没时间祷告了 鲍伯
Oh, Jesus. No time for prayer.
– 这里是我们的目标区 – 那是明尼苏达州 长官
Here’s the target area. That’s Minnesota, sir.
该死 老兄 这正是我天才的计划
That’s the genius of my plan.
我们何必大老远跑去打仗 我们在自家里一样能打
We don’t have to traipse all over the world to fight. We can do it at home and go fishing.
– 敌人是在另一头 – 那么就用飞机载他们来这里
– The enemy’s over there. – We’ll fly them over here.
他们可以携家带小一起来 我们可以教他们溜冰
They can bring their relatives. We’ll teach ice skating.
– 细节都要由我来想吗 – 但是 总统先生
人♥质♥呢
Mr. President, the hostages.
那才是现在你行动的目的
It’s imperative that you act now.
塔波
Topper?
塔波 你办到了
Topper, you made it!
没错 辛蒂 时间已经过23分钟了
That’s right, Cindy, it’s 23 minutes past the hour.
白金汉宫前 卫兵交接表演的时刻
And now, here’s the Buckinghams with… Kind of a Drag.
你流血了
You’re bleeding.
我没事
I’ll be all right.
只是有其他的事更困扰我
There’s something else that bothers me a lot more.
哈宾杰 敌船来的时候 你跑哪去了
Harbinger…where were you when the patrol boat arrived?
在底下 清除船内的炸♥弹♥ 你怀疑我什么
Below sweeping the boat for bombs. What are you accusing me of?
还没什么 只不过你要知道没什么事瞒得过我
Nothing, yet. But I want you to know I smell a rat.
别逼我 上尉 当你泡第一个妞之前
Don’t push me, Lieutenant. Before you bagged your first babe…
我正为国家出生入死 好使你们有好日子过
I was slitting throats for this country and making a good living at it.
嘿 听着
hi. look
我没有说我不信任你 也没有说我信任你
I’m not saying I don’t trust you…and I’m not saying I do,
不过 我是不信任你
but I don’t.
省点力气应敌吧 我们还有事要做
Save it for the enemy. We got a job to do.
你看 我也受伤了
Oh, look, I’m cut, too.
他们也伤了我 血流如注呢
They got me, too. It’s a real gusher.
咱们走吧
Let’s get going.
大门有警卫
There’s a guard at the gate.
我来搞定
He’s mine.
在这等
Wait here.
塔波
Topper?
– 塔波 – 老天
Oh! Jesus!
在进去之前 我有些话要告诉你
Before we go in there I think there’s something you should know.
– 什么 现在 – 你听过戴斯特海曼吗
What now? Have you heard of Dexter Hayman?
自♥由♥斗士
The freedom fighter.
他因为发明人造盲肠 而得了诺贝尔奖
Yeah. He won the Nobel Prize for inventing the artificial appendix.
没错 狄斯特是俘虏之一
Exactly. Dexter is one of the captives.
– 他是我丈夫 – 你没搞错吧
He’s my husband. You’ve got to be joking.
假如我是在开玩笑 我会说
If I was joking, I would say…
一只兔子 一位牧师 和一位部长走进酒吧里…
“a rabbi, a priest, and a minister…”
好了 好了 他是你丈夫
O.K., O.K., he is your husband.
塔波 我那时年纪很小 只是在念书的小女孩
Topper, I was so young, just a schoolgirl.
他年长我许多 有才气又博学多闻
He was an older man… wise in the ways of the world.
他每天都来学校附近看我
He came around the schoolyard day after day.
我很欣赏他的毅力
I so admired his persistence.
即使我父母对他下禁令 他也不屈不挠
Even the restraining order my parents slapped on him wouldn’t hold him back.
他启蒙我对艺术 音乐的欣赏 还教我木屐舞 角力
He opened my eyes to the arts, music clog dancing, Wrestlemania.
他会的东西真是不计其数
His work has meant so much to so many…
我实在欠他很多 塔波
and I owe him everything, Topper.
很多很多
Everything.
我真为你高兴 宝贝
I’m happy for you, kid.
假如你以为你还能伤我 那你就错了
But if you think you can hurt me again, you’re wrong.
我的心给别的女人了
I left my heart in my other pants.
走
Go.
洛矶山岩壁
The Iraqi coast.
这些峭壁看起来 真是虚有其表
Oh, those bluffs look treacherous.
没想到吧
Hadn’t counted on that.
如果上帝保佑 我们中午以前可在林肯岩集♥合♥
But if God is on our side…we’ll rendezvous on Lincoln’s wart by noon.
就是这样 兄弟
That’s it, men.
咱们下水吧
We’re going in.
我的救援任务是水陆的
[President Benson] Our rescue mission was underway.
但有两件事我一直耿耿于怀
But two things kept running through my mind…
我们能及时救出人♥质♥吗
Would we get to the men in time…
还有我怎么带了氦气 而没带空气
[High-Pitched Voice] And why’d I bring helium instead of air?
攻下前门
You take the front door.
钥匙
The keys.
骗子
– 干嘛 – 别闹了
What? Enough.
我来抓你这大肉饼
I’ll have a hamburger.
– 人♥质♥关在那儿 – 在那边
Where are the prisoners? Over there.
– 咱们走 – 我来攻后门
Let’s go! I’ll take the back gate.
这枪真不是盖的
Now, that’s a hell of a gun.
– 戴斯特海曼在哪里 – 在别♥墅♥区 405房♥
Where is Dexter Hayman? Villa… compound 405.
好吧 我在这儿
O.K., I’m here.
恐怖山
“Terrorist mountain…
小战场 波斯湾海盗
“it’s a small war…”Pirates of the Persian gulf…
人♥质♥集中营 戴斯特的牢房♥
the hostage mover.” Ah, “Dexter’s dungeon.”
哈宾杰 你在这儿干嘛
Harbinger, what are you doing here?
我说对了吧 是不是 你破坏了所有的任务
I was right, wasn’t I? You sabotaged all the other missions.
– 真是令人难以相信 – 你误会我了
I find that totally unacceptable. You got me wrong.
这些年来…
All these years…
战斗 射击和杀戮
fighting…and shooting and killing.
我只是…我没办法再干下去
I just… I can’t go on.
我… 我…
I…I…
嘿 嘿 怎么哭了呢 骄傲的勇士
Hey, hey, hey, rainy face. Hey, proud warrior.
笑一个吧 你这坏美国大兵
Let the sun come out, you big, bad G.I. Joe.
你知道吗 孩子 人非圣贤 熟能无过
You know, kitten…we all have permission to make mistakes.
这就叫做学习
It’s called learning.
现在 给塔波叔叔…
You give Uncle Topper…
擤一个大大的鼻涕
a nice big blow.
擤好了
I’m done.
这才是好孩子
That a boy!
谢谢你 塔波 我又可以打仗了
Thanks, Topper. I can kill again.
你给了我活下去的理由
You’ve given me a reason to live.
现在向大门前进 一路上可以射杀掉不少坏蛋
Head for the gate. Plenty more bad guys to shoot.
继续走啊 走啊 走啊 走啊
[Announcer] Keeps going and going and going and going.
没有人比你走更久…(电池广♥告♥)
Nothing outlasts the…
就是这样
Yes!
死亡人数统计
相当于机器战警
相当于魔鬼总动员
影史上最血腥的电影
有条小路到集♥合♥点 只要半哩路
The copter pad’s half a mile from the compound.
那是我们唯一的生路 咱们走
我们不能离开 没救出戴斯特不能走
We can’t leave, not without Dexter.
塔波 小心
Topper, watch out!
有一阵子 我… 我以为你是…
For a moment there, I…I thought you were…
网球选手莎巴提妮
Gabriela Sabatini.
我早就知道了 一定是鼻子很像
I get that all the time. It must be the nose.
讽刺的是我从来不曾 拿过网球拍
The irony is I haven’t picked up a racket in years.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
塔波 不管发生什么事 我要你知道
Topper, no matter what happens…I want you to know that I…
我从未间断对你的爱
I never stopped loving you.
咱们走吧
Let’s move out!
你是唯一知道捷径的人
You know how to get to the copter pad.
假如我十五分钟内没赶到 你们该知道怎么做
If I’m not there in 15 minutes, you know what to do.
– 是 我们会离开这鬼地方 – 不对 再等十五分钟
We hightail it. No. Wait another 15 minutes.
我们可以听见集中营的枪炮声
[President Benson] We could hear gunfire from the compound.
我们头上不知从哪儿 冒出一只敌船
From out of nowhere, a patrol boat appeared overhead.
我们该如何躲过船上的警戒呢
How would we get past the soldiers on that boat?
那时 突然地 就发生了