Topper!
虽然我们相处的时间不长
Topper, I know we haven’t had much time together…
但你要去作战时 希望你能带着我身上之物
but when you go into battle…I’d like you to take something of mine with you.
你的幸运痣
Your lucky mole.
塔波 你在读什么
Topper. What are you reading?
“新孤雏泪”
Great Expectations.
– 好不好看 – 没有我想像中好看
Is it any good? It’s not all I hoped for.
你猜假如这次能搞定 我要干什么
Know what I’m going to do if we make it?
我要回到鹰河跟我的女友结婚
I’m going to go back to Eagle River and marry my gal Edith May.
然后找个有白篱笆的小窝
Gonna get us a nice little place with a white picket fence…
你知道我说的那种
you know the kind…
能停两部车的车♥库♥ 也许再弄一艘钓鱼船
Two-car garage, maybe a fishing boat.
等十五年后分期付款还清了
And in 15 years, when they’re all paid for…
我再来发挥我的专长 把这些玩意全炸掉
I’ll set my charges, blow the shit out of them.
你有女朋友吧 塔波
Got a girl, Topper?
小银币向天王报告 没看见父母 舞会正在进行
Painter to Sky King. No parents in sight. Party is on.
绿灯 绿灯 绿灯…
Green, green, green…
钩紧跳伞
hook up!
我来了
Geronimo!
我来了
Geronimo!

Me!
谢啦 兄弟们
Thanks, brothers.
老天哪
Jeez.
住手
Stop it.
– 喇拉玛达 – 塔波
Ramada. Topper.
– 你在这干嘛 – 她就是压板凳 我们的接头人
Why are you here? This is Benchpress, our contact.
– 我没想到 – 你们俩早就认识
I didn’t know. You know each other?
对 对 我们认识
Yes. Yes, we do.
已经好久了
It’s been a long time.
– 我想想 上次见面… – 是在浮乐微海餐厅
Let’s see. The last time we met…was the Flurvian Sea.
– 你还记得 – 我记得每个细节
You remembered. I remember every detail.
那时天空很蓝 你穿灰色洋装 我穿丝衬衫
The sky was blue. You wore gray. I was in chiffon.
塔波 我们真是有说不完的话
Oh, Topper, there’s so much to say.
你还是跟以前 把我甩掉的时候一样漂亮
You’re as beautiful as the day you dumped me.
你变了
You’ve changed.
你有美人痣
That beauty mark.
这是…这是纪念品
It was a… It was a gift.
实在太感人了 但现在不是卿卿我我之时
It’s all very touching, but this is no time to reminisce.
我们得在七小时内赶到集♥合♥地去 不然就会错过会合时间
If we’re not at the rendezvous point in seven hours…we’ll miss our pick-up.
该你上场了 英雄
It’s your show, hero.
咱们走吧
Let’s move out.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们迟到了 我知道捷径
We’re late. I know a shortcut.
– 肉在冒烟 – 闭嘴
The meat’s smoking. Shut up.
– 不行 把肉拿掉吧 – 别管我 行吗
Let’s take it off the grill. Leave me alone, would you?
– 法兰克 你又喝醉了 – 没错 还不是你害的
Frank, you’re drunk again. Whose fault is that?
这是到俘虏营最快的捷径
This is the best way to the prison compound.
他们看惯了渔船 所以他们不会起疑的
They’re used to seeing fishing boats so they won’t be suspicious.
在操舵室有衣服可换
There are clothes in the wheelhouse.
常言道”只要有理性 无处是地狱”
[Topper] Somebody once wrote…”Hell is the impossibility of reason. ”
这地方简直就是地狱
That’s what this place feels like. Hell.
我已经闭始讨厌它了 才过了几个钟头而已
I hate it already…and it’s only been a few hours.
我好累 明早五点起床
I’m so tired. We get up at 5:00…
我想他们给错文件了吧
First I thought they’d handed me the wrong dossier.
真不敢相信 他们要这个人死
I couldn’t believe they wanted this man dead.
西点军校第三届毕业 全班第一名
Third generation West Point…
在韩国服过役 空降部队
top of his class, Korea, airborne…
得过千枚勋章等等…
about a thousand decorations, etc., etc.
我爱你”华尔街”
I loved you in Wall Street.
卫星侦察显示敌方的巡逻艇改变行程 正接近我们的人
Satellite reconnaissance indicates an enemy patrol boat is heading for our people.
传送警讯
Send the alert.
喂 幸运号♥ 喂 幸运号♥
Hello, lucky. Hello, lucky.
收到请回答
Report my signal. Report my signal. Over.
收到请回答 完毕
喂 乔治 麦克 华特 三大力士 完毕
Hello. George, Mike, Walter, strength 3. Over.
紧急警报 印地安人正在你的区域 踏上征途 完毕
Recon reports Indians on the warpath in your area. Over.
附近没有印地安人 完毕
Ain’t no Indians around here. Over.
这是脑筋急转弯 重复一次 脑筋急转弯
Do not take literally. Repeat… do not take literally.
兀鹰正在死尸上头盘旋 重复一次
The vultures are circling the carcass. Repeat…
兀鹰正在死尸上头盘旋
The vultures are circling the carcass. Over.
我是看到几只海鸥 不过没没看到…
I see a couple gulls, but…
斗牛出了围栏 醉鬼在偷袭酒店
The pit bull is out of the cage. The crips are raiding the liquor store.
你干嘛抖出我的糗事
Hey, you yanking my crank?
假如他们来这看到有女人 他们会知道我们是装的
If they come by and see a woman they’ll know we’re masquerading.
这里只有男人才能捕鱼
Only men are allowed to do the fishing.
塔波
Topper…
你为什么会来这里
why did you have to come here now?
也界上那么多的丛林 有各式各样的任务
Of all the missions in all the jungles in all the world
– 而你却偏偏挑了这里 – 我试过要离得远远的
you had to come walking into this one. I tried to stay away.
我已为这辈子再也见不到你 你已走出我的生命
I thought I would never see you again that you were out of my life.
但这是续集 我必须出现
But it’s a sequel. I had to come.
你可知影评会怎么说吗
Do you have any idea what the critics will say?
– 怎么主角又是同样过气的老面孔 – 塔波 别说了
Same warmed-over characters…
你只不过是拿卡司问题来当藉口
Stop it. You’re only using this whole casting thing
好隐藏真正伤害你的事
as an excuse… to hide what’s really hurting you.
伤害 也许 一次
Hurts? Maybe. Once.
不过我知道这天会来
But I knew this day would come.
我知道总有一天 你会爬着回来
I knew you’d come crawling back…
求我原谅你 哀求乞怜 啜泣啼哭…
begging for forgiveness…groveling, sniveling…
要我再给你一次机会
pleading for another chance.
对不起 甜心 我已吃了秤铊铁了心了
Sorry, sweetheart, but this all-day sucker is down to the soggy white stick.
不 塔波 你不了解
No, Topper, you don’t understand.
我结婚了 在和你相遇前我就结婚了
I’m married. I was married before you and I ever met.
我现在还是有夫之妇
I’m still married today.
– 你在开玩笑
You’re joking.
– 不是 – 你一定是 – 假如我在开玩笑我会说
– I’m not. – You are. If I was joking I would say…
一只马走进酒吧里 酒保问干嘛拉长脸
a horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, why the long face?
你有老公
You are married.
– 当时为什么不告诉我 – 我那时以为他死了
Why didn’t you tell me? I thought he was dead.
他替政♥府♥工作 在德国替CIA训练飞行员 那是最高机密
He worked for the governmenttraining pilots for the CIA in Germany.
他们告诉我 他在维兰斯托本遇害了
They told me he was killed over Villenstulden.
就在你我要远走高飞的前一天
The day before you and I were to go away…
我接到消息说 他正躺在柏林的医院
I received word he was in a Berlin hospital.
我必须去看他 他们命令我不得泄漏消息
I had to go to him. They ordered me not to tell anyone.
– 我知道你的感受 – 你知道
I know how you must feel.
你可知被挖心掏肺
You know how it feels to have your heart shot out of season
被五花大绑在引擎盖上的感觉
and strapped to the hood of a car?
你可知被人弃如粪土的感觉
To be passed like the world’s largest kidney stone?
拉玛达 我不认为你会知道
Ramada, I don’t think so.
敌船
Patrol boat!
记住我们不是美国人 他们精得很
Remember, we’re not American. Those boys aren’t stupid.
哈宾杰到哪儿去了
Where’s Harbinger?
把引擎熄掉
Shut off your engine.
把引擎熄掉 我们要登船检查
Shut off your engine. We are coming aboard.
你们有人会说英语吗
对不起 我们都是没知识的渔夫
我要检查你们的船
来吧 要吃点牛奶软糖吗
不行 我在减肥
洋葱奶油 艾尔杰路
Kareem of onion. Al. Jarreau.
看 是伪装的 杀了他们
天啊 真是可人儿
快点 离开这里
Go on! Get out of here!
拿去银行兑现吧
Ah! Ha ha! Take that to the bank and cash it!
游到岸边去
Swim for shore!
自求多福吧
Save yourselves!
射得好
快走 我会赶上的
Swim for it. I’ll catch up.

Go!
奥玛雪瑞夫
Omar Sharif.
今天班森总统将返回华盛顿
[Newscaster] And in other news…President Benson is returning to Washington today
发表全国演说 政♥治♥观察家声称
to speak to the nation…in what experts are calling
这是班森总统政♥治♥生涯里 最关键的一场演说
the pivotal address of his political career.
讲稿写的如何了 长官
How is the speech coming, sir?
我正在练习写”A”字
Hmm? Oh, I’m practicing my A’s.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!