现在我却要在这里求你们 不要制♥造♥这么好的车子
and here I am today begging you not to make such good cars.
对不起 我得喝杯水
Excuse me. Need a glass of water.
我的舌头真是烦死我了 这跟本不是我的舌头
Damn tongue’s gone dry on me.
我的舌头在寮国打战时 被共♥产♥党打掉了
It’s not mine, you know. I lost mine in Laos.
或许还睡在某个地方呢
Commie kid lopped it right off.
我现在这个是只猎犬的
Got this one from a basset hound.
我去开车
Blouden, get the car.
班森总统
President Benson.
不 你不是
No, you’re not.
我在电视上看过他
Seen him on television.
他的年纪比你大 大约我这个高度
He’s an older man, about my height.
长官 这位是塔波哈利
Sir, this is Topper Harley.
塔波 对了 当然
Topper, yes, of course.
我从未有过的儿子
The son I never had.
难怪我刚才没认出你
Well, no damn wonder I didn’t recognize you, then.
我给你一个良心的建议 千万别四处自称自己是总统
But a word of advice. Don’t go around calling yourself the president.
我不会那么做 我也不认为你因该这样
I wouldn’t do that…and I don’t think you should either. Just doesn’t hold water.
这么做太危险了 我们得远离那些电缆线
Neither do I. Let’s get away from these power cables.
– 长官 我想参与下个任务 – 上帝保佑你 孩子
Sir, I’d like to join the next mission.
我们一点都没声张
We’re keeping this one on the QT.
我们叫它秘密任务 你去将华特士和其他弟兄们救回来
We’re calling it Secret mission to go in and get Walters and our boys back.
筝你们回来的时后我要替你们
Son, when you come back…
这些好汉举办一个别开生面的舞会
I’m going to throw you wonderful guys a party
东西应该不会不够吃
the likes of which you’ve never seen.
我想你们能活着回来的 将不到一半
There should be plenty to eat.
谢谢
Thank you.
有火吗 上尉
Got a light, Lieutenant?
我戒烟了
I quit smoking.
而且 我想这里禁烟吧
Besides, I don’t think they allow it in here.
他们能拿我怎样
What are they going to do…
因抽烟逮捕我
arrest me for smoking?
现在我知道该送你什么圣诞礼物了
Now I know what to get you for Christmas.
你就当我是二郎腿大♥师♥吧
Make it a Thighmaster.
我已弄瘸三条腿了
I’ve broken my last three.
真的
Really.
到我的地方套讨论任务吧
Let’s go to my apartment and discuss our mission.
反正我在你手上随你摆弄
I’m putty in your hands.
在我手上没错 摆弄不敢
In my hands, nothing turns to putty.
Tonight’s the night we’re gonna make it happen
Tonight we’ll put all other things aside
Tonight we’ll put all other things aside
Give in this time and show me some affection
We’re going for those pleasures in the night
I want to love you
Feel you
Wrap myself around you
I want to squeeze you
Please you
I just can’t get enough
And if you move real slow
I’ll let it go
I’m so excited
And I just can’t hide it
I’m about to lose control
And I think I like it
I’m so excited
And I just can’t hide it
And I know I know I know I know
I know I want you
We shouldn’t even think about tomorrow
Good memories will last a long long time
We’ll have a good time baby don’t you worry
If we’re still playing around boy that’s just fine
Let’s get excited
We just can’t hide it
No no no
I’m about to lose control and I think I like it
Oh yeah
I’m so excited
And I just can’t hide it
No no no no no
I know I know I know I know
I know I want you
I want you
Ooh ooh
Ooh boy
I’m so excited
And I just can’t hide it
No no no no no
I know I know I know I know
I know I want you
I want you
[Squeaking Noise]
[Squeaking]
Ahh… ahh…
aah
I’m so excited
What you do to me
I just can’t hide it
You’ve got me burning up
I’m about to lose control and I think I like it yeah
I’m so excited
Yippee
Yahoo Yippee- kai- ai- yay
Whoo
以性感的口吻在州政♥府♥ 发表演说的
And in an emotional address at the state capital…
内部拉斯加州长勃马斯特
Nebraska governor Paul Burmaster made a public apology
今日公开道歉 因为他的州过于平淡无奇
for his state being so flat.
你在想什么
Where are you?
不知道
I don’t know.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我的手臂麻了
My arm’s asleep.
不 是别的事
No, something else.
我的脚也是
My leg, too.
别这样 告诉我
No, please, you can tell me.
塔波…
Topper?
我要去嘘嘘
I have to wee-wee.
听着 我曾告诉过自己
Look, I told myself
昨夜的温存不在再
last night was just going to be last night.
我从没想过会遇到像你 这样深沉 这样敏感的人
I guess I never counted on finding a guy so deep…so sensitive.
我被你迷惑了 塔波
I’ve fallen for you, Topper.
我被你迷惑多么愉快的时光
I’ve fallen for you big time.
你心理有别人 对吧
There’s someone else, isn’t there?
我不知道你在说什么
No idea what you mean.
女人很敏感的
Women sense these things, Topper.
我说过没有第三者
I said there’s no one.
我很好
I’m fine.
我知道拉玛达 塔波 我看过你的档案
I know about Ramada, Topper. I read your dossier.
她一定很有女人味
She must be quite a woman.
如果她以前是呢
And what if she was?
以前
Was?
“布伦亨火车站”
Last call for train 590
请上车 请上车
Board!
我告诉你了 不只一次
I told you! Warned you twice!
哈利
Harley!
– 塔波哈利 – 我就是
Topper Harley? Over here.
塔波哈利 布伦亨火车站
我没办法跟你走 也无法再见你
I cannot go with you or ever see you again.
相信我 我是爱你的
Just believe that I love you.
请你一定要坚强 亲爱的
You must be brave, my darling.
此卡片以再生纸制♥造♥
This card is printed on recycled paper.
哪位是米雪儿哈德斯坦
Which one of you is Michelle Huddleston?
她就是
She is.
欢迎你们来到这儿
I’m glad you’re here.
我刚得知人♥质♥将被移走
We just learned the hostages are being moved.
我是哈维德哈宾杰指挥官 负责这次行动
I’m Commander Arvid Harbinger. I’m running this show.
对不起 指挥官 这是总统的命令
I’m sorry, Commander. Presidential orders.
哈利上尉和我将负责指挥
Lieutenant Harley and I are in charge now.
“你出局 他们进场” “班森总统”
– 有问题吗 – 没有 女士
Any questions? No, ma’am.
哈利 我去过那里
Harley. I’ve been there.
我看过敌人的装备
I’ve seen the enemy.
假如你没两下子铁定吃鳖
If you’re not ready, you won’t make it.
我已经打烂过好几支枪了
I’ve fired a couple of guns.
请容我集♥合♥突击队员
I’ll assemble the men, with your permission.
CIA的哈德斯坦小姐 哈利塔波上尉
Gentlemen…Ms. Huddleston, CIA, and Lieutenant Topper Harley.
我们现在是他们的部下
We’re working for them.
威廉士(军中术语)
Williams…COMSI NC PAC RAMSET M-O-S-92 H-TAC OFFSPEC PADDYWHACK.
– 奇怪的白种人 – 狗是吃骨头的
Paddywhack? Give a dog a bone, sir.
当然
Of course.
罗宾诺 专长爆破 希望能有机会为您爆掉东西 长官
Rabinowitz, demolition. I’m looking forward to blowing something up for you, sir.
希望能见识你的专长
I’m looking forward to your explosions.
各位 哈宾杰指挥官刚告诉我 我们只剩十一个小时去救人♥质♥
Gentlemen, Commander Harbinger has just advised me that we have 11 hours to free the prisoners.
失败的话他们就死定了
After that, we may lose them forever.
这里是俘虏营基地
This is the prison camp area.
防守的相当严密 但他们绝对想不到我们从丛林突击
It is heavily fortified…but they’ll never expect an attack from the jungle.
你们的接头人代号♥叫压板凳 会带你们到基地
Your contact, code name Benchpress…will lead you to the camp.
我会在集♥合♥点与你们会合
I’ll be there to meet you at the rendezvous point.
祝好运
Good luck.
塔波

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!